Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I can't think of a case off-hand where the court has been as accommodating as Jones has been. Then again, the exposure to Shrout's nonsense for so long may have prejudiced my thinking.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

wow. found competent. he is f***ed.
The aliens sure are leaving it late to rescue him.

I find this whole delusion of grandeur thing very interesting, not just with Shrout but with anybody, even in myself. It’s very easy to get sucked in, over estimating your own power and influence. Unfortunately, if you don’t humble yourself voluntarily, the world will humble you involuntarily... as he is about to find out.

I wonder if he will run that last seminar? My bet is he does. He’s in too deep, not much more to loose at this stage.

People who get sucked into the conspiro-sphere are a perfect cocktail of dumb, stubborn, frustrated, and the conspira-sphere makes them feel special.
He’s about to become the perfect scare story, if Gordon Hall and Tim Turner weren’t already.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

benlowrey wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:50 amI wonder if he will run that last seminar? My bet is he does.
While I'm not going to predict that he will, I certainly wouldn't be surprised. Jones ordered him to knock it off when he left Shrout out pending sentence, and Shrout has continued it anyway. Moreover, he may well see defying the court as the perfect coda to a life of self-sacrifice.

Moreover, he may see the situation as absolutely requiring a really stupid and futile gesture. And he's just the guy to do it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

I think the 2 years of free ET protection Winston has been enjoying is about to come to an end in October.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:28 am
benlowrey wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:50 amI wonder if he will run that last seminar? My bet is he does.
While I'm not going to predict that he will, I certainly wouldn't be surprised. Jones ordered him to knock it off when he left Shrout out pending sentence, and Shrout has continued it anyway. Moreover, he may well see defying the court as the perfect coda to a life of self-sacrifice.

On the other hand, he may see the situation as absolutely requiring a really stupid and futile gesture. And he's just the guy to do it.
FWICS Winny is, and has been, playing to the crowd. He is, and has been of long standing, a CON MAN, and THAT IS WHAT THEY DO, they con/they lie, and he does it LIKE BREATHING. The only difference here is that he over stayed his welcome and his luck/BS ran out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

The judge gave Shrout a very clear warning at the competency hearing. From the article posted earlier:
U.S. District Judge Robert E. Jones scheduled Shrout's sentencing for Oct. 22 and allowed him to remain out of jail in the meantime, but he issued a warning that Shrout better follow the conditions of his release. "He may have delusional beliefs, but as far as I'm concerned he is fully competent to understand any matter,'' Jones found. Holding up one of Shrout's seminar advertisements, Jones said, "You're just playing with your future when you engage in this.''
That's about as close as I'd expect a judge to get to simply saying, "Listen to me: I will take this into account at your sentencing."
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

And in fact, the Solutions in Commerce website is now down. I received this email, literally two minutes ago:
I am sorry to announce that due to matters beyond my control that Solutions in Commerce is now suspended. This suspension will be in effect until we have the change in government that I have been reporting on now for a long time.

Using the internet and funding WSSIC using FRNs is in fact a privilege. That privilege is now suspended awaiting the expected changes.

Hopefully, through my efforts many people have benefited from what I have been able to share over the 14 years of this effort. It has been an interesting journey as development of ‘usable’ technology has been shared.

With the expected change in our currency, the US Note which is substance backed as per the requirements of the Basel III agreements of all countries will change the world of commerce.

Also, the anticipated NESARA/GESARA announcements will launch the whole population of the planet into a ‘new’ commercial world.
So, we wait upon these developments.

My heart felt thanks goes out to the many who have supported the efforts of WSSIC are many. I love you. Thank you.

-Winston Shrout
notorial dissent

I'm impressed, nay socked, I didn't think Winny had that mu h sense. I think it is a case of too little too late, but we'll see come sentencing. On a related note, I wonder if they'll refund whatever they collected for the conference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Modifying your post-conviction conduct is an absolute, literal, and perfect example of "too little, too late".
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

I understand buddy. I have to take my personal first hand knowledge of court as my main influence. I'm disgusted by the world of force and I will always route for people who stand up against it. Just like I routed for you and supported you and your courage. I'm wishing the best for Winston. Maybe he doesn't know exactly how to go about it, but I will never believe he was running a scam on people. Love you brother.
wserra

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 pmI'm disgusted by the world of force and I will always route for people who stand up against it.
Problem is, Shrout doesn't "stand up against the world of force". Shrout stands up for Shrout. If he says he's "against the world of force", that lasts only until he has picked the marks' pockets of everything they'll give him.
I will never believe he was running a scam on people.
Oh. So cite one verifiable success that anyone, including Shrout himself, has had using what he preaches. If he charges for advice that turns out to be worse than useless - he is, after all, facing jail himself - what does that make him?
- David Hume
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

jonny sunday wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 pm I understand buddy. I have to take my personal first hand knowledge of court as my main influence. I'm disgusted by the world of force and I will always route for people who stand up against it. Just like I routed for you for you and supported you and your courage. I'm wishing the best for Winston. Maybe he doesn't know exactly how to go about it, but I will never believe he was running a scam on people. Love you brother.
of course you don't.....you're the perfect mark.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Shrout couldn't have maintained his scheme without preying on people too ignorant and easily lured into the fantasy world who would cough up actual money. There was no other source of funds; individuals with a greater modicum of common sense would not participate. He had no choice but to take advantage of people he knowingly targeted as rubes. To imply he wasn't cognitively scamming them is more than just disingenuous - it demonstrates a willingness to promote predatory behavior.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 am Shrout couldn't have maintained his scheme without preying on people too ignorant and easily lured into the fantasy world who would cough up actual money. There was no other source of funds; individuals with a greater modicum of common sense would not participate. He had no choice but to take advantage of people he knowingly targeted as rubes. To imply he wasn't cognitively scamming them is more than just disingenuous - it demonstrates a willingness to promote predatory behavior.
Some people really are just that stupid and gullible, what can you do?
annonamous coward
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by annonamous coward »

I am one of the gullible people who paid for a seminar and while it took me a bit to figure it out I will say that I came out of it in much better shape than some who experienced much worse than financial loss. I will also say I met a couple of pretty fantastic people as a result of his connections which have opened my eyes. It is sad so many will continue to worship him so I do hope the full truth comes out about all his shenanigans. I should have known when one of his main contacts was a retired CIA agent that something was amiss. I can tell you the rabbit hole him goes very deep and am personally glad he can't hurt anyone else again. I have never posted here before but your comments have compelled me to let people know (for whatever it is worth) not to feel badly for this gentleman. Though it is nothing I can repeat I feel this outcome will really close one source of true darkness on this ball we call earth.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Our old friend Druanna has chimed in to say that this is all fake news, he was never indicted and none of this ever happened:

https://youtu.be/vR1VcadjqEE

Yes it 32 minutes long but the good bit is right in the first 3 minutes. Saving a copy of the video for after the sentencing.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Weren't you paying attention to what she said? She gets her information from topnotch reliable sources "Facebook, emails, and so-forth" So it's clearly all true.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:35 am Weren't you paying attention to what she said? She gets her information from topnotch reliable sources "Facebook, emails, and so-forth" So it's clearly all true.
But... But... But it came off the innerwebs, it has to be absolutely true.....
wserra

Post by wserra »

annonamous coward wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:51 amI do hope the full truth comes out about all his shenanigans.
"The full truth" has already come out - he's going to jail for drinking his own Koolaid. How much more does one need to know?
Though it is nothing I can repeat I feel this outcome will really close one source of true darkness on this ball we call earth.
Damn. Even I wouldn't go that far. The guy's a scammer, not the Prince of Darkness.

Welcome to Q.
- David Hume
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

So will the aliens only appear at the sentencing hearing? I’ve never understood how that bit works. They’re leaving it a bit late

This fantasy that a higher power will intervene is pretty consistent amongst crazies as their options run out.

Druanna, the only reason she’s not facing the same demise is she’s outside the jurisdiction. She is arrogant in a way that makes Winston seem very likeable in comparison.