Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by jonny sunday »

wserra wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:05 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 pmSome of the things he discussed in his videos and seminars, which I bought many of and attended a seminar in Phoenix, work 100% of the time
Which things are those?
I spent a lot of time in court and in doing administrative processes and had multiple successes in criminal and civil court.
Cites?

After all, my great-aunt Tilly raises prize-winning tomatoes in her garden in the Sea of Tranquility.

ETA: the next time, a paragraph such as the one in the last post starting "I think it is sick" will result in the entire post being disapproved. We're not interested in your diseased imagination.
I believe if you look at the record, you'll find many users in this group said hateful things about me many times. I'm fine with that. I don't need their speech censored like yall constantly censor mine. Moderate it, move it out of the forum, and leave everyone's hateful comments toward me. I don't think I personally attacked anyone on here. I did however group most all the people on here into one category. I stand by that opinion. If this forum is about exposing financial charlatans, why don't you expose Ben Lowrey for the charlatan he is? He had significant financial gains for years from spreading the information of Winston, Creditors In Commerce, Robert Menard, Dean Clifford, Harris and others yall hate.

Here are just a few things I am eternally grateful I learned from having the incredibly blessed and fortunate opportunity of getting to spend time with Winston Shrout (enjoy Italy brother) and the freedom loving courageous patriots who were interested in this knowledge.

How to see through the intimidation, lies, and mockery used by officers of the court.
How officers of the court trick people into volunteering and waiving their rights.
Oral counter offers in open court.
How not to consent, tacit acquiescence and procuration
How to change the law form in open court.
How to put sworn testimony on the record.
How to correct the record.
Administrative Process
How to respond to Notices.
Writing the perfect Notice
Writing proper Affidavits.
Perfecting a claim.
Enforcing a claim.
Filing UCC-1 Financing Statements on debtors.
Maxims of Law
Law forms
The History of the IRS
History of East India Trading Company
Bible History
Unalienable Rights vs Privileges
The history of the post office.
How to send mail anywhere in the world for 2 cents.
The bankruptcy of the United States Corporation.
Notes and Promises to Pay
Trusts
Legal and Equitable Title.
Evidence Rules
Subrogation
How to talk to street cops.
and more!
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

jonny sunday wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:07 pm Here are just a few things I am eternally grateful I learned from having the incredibly blessed and fortunate opportunity of getting to spend time with Winston Shrout (enjoy Italy brother) and the freedom loving courageous patriots who were interested in this knowledge.

How to see through the intimidation, lies, and mockery used by officers of the court.
How officers of the court trick people into volunteering and waiving their rights.
Oral counter offers in open court. Irrelevant to the actual legal process outside of civil cases
Administrative Process
Perfecting a claim.
Enforcing a claim.
Maxims of Law Irrelevant to the actual legal process
Law forms
The History of the IRS Irrelevant to the actual legal process
History of East India Trading Company Irrelevant to the actual legal process
Bible History Irrelevant to the actual legal process
The history of the post office. Irrelevant to the actual legal process
How to send mail anywhere in the world for 2 cents. Irrelevant to the actual legal process
The bankruptcy of the United States Corporation. Incorrect if the reference is to the United States government
Trusts
Evidence Rules
Subrogation
and more!
You really learned a lot. Unfortunately, most of it is either wrong (like your view of the Federal Reserve) or totally irrelevant to actual court proceedings.

By the way, we're all waiting for you to post a single verifiable citation to any of your hundreds of court victories.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

wserra wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:05 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 pmSome of the things he discussed in his videos and seminars, which I bought many of and attended a seminar in Phoenix, work 100% of the time
Which things are those?
jonny sunday wrote:How to see through the intimidation, lies, and mockery used by officers of the court.
That "works 100% of the time?" How'd it work out for Shrout himself?
Oral counter offers in open court.
Administrative Process
Perfecting a claim.
Enforcing a claim.
Maxims of Law
Law forms
The History of the IRS
History of East India Trading Company
Bible History
The history of the post office.
How to send mail anywhere in the world for 2 cents.
The bankruptcy of the United States Corporation.
Trusts
Evidence Rules
Subrogation
and more!
How'd all those other things work out for Shrout himself? Seems like the only thing that worked - and that only temporarily - is the ol' Distance Defense.

'Course, people probably won't pay very much for a seminar the only lesson of which consists, in its entirety, of the word "Hide".
wserra wrote:
jonny sunday wrote:I spent a lot of time in court and in doing administrative processes and had multiple successes in criminal and civil court.
Cites?
Silence. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

[moderator (Arthur Rubin) note]: "jonny sunday" is moderated. There hasn't been a reply here because he hasn't posted anything constructive, in the opinion of the moderators reviewing his posts. I wouldn't call him "silent", exactly.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Is there a repository for Winston Shrout documents out there? I typically use CourtListener but they don't seem to cache Appeals court documents. I'd like to see Winston's recent appeal filings, the Opening Brief and Exerpts of Records documents from March 18th 2019. To be clear I don't mind paying for them, but if someone already has them I'd prefer that way...
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

jonny sunday wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:07 pm History of East India Trading Company
At least you learned one interesting thing. The East India Company has a fascinating story. But to be clear, it's a world history lesson... not instructions on getting out of jail or invoking admiralty jurisdiction or some other word magic.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm kind of surprised one of Winny's acolytes hasn't published them, silence was never one of Winny or his crowd's virtues, but since a real attorney filed it as he skipped town, they probably don't have access to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

alex - RECAP doesn't work on courts of appeals dockets. So: opening brief, record excerpts.

Not thrilling stuff. His lawyer, as one would expect, argues that (a) Shrout was not competent to represent himself and (b) that the record fails to establish a knowing and voluntary waiver of counsel.

And, of course, the govt is arguing that he waived his right to appeal by splitting.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

WES, thank you so very much. I would say his PD did a very workmanlike and thorough job, Shrout should be appreciative. To my IANAL eyes though it would seem we are talking cloud castles here. I seem to remember the judge bending over backwards to accommodate him. Guess we'll see.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

“Winston Shrout: Hiding Out”

(sung to the tune of ”Band on the Run”, by Paul & Linda McCartney)

Stuck inside these four walls,
Stuck inside forever,
Never seeing no one
Nice again!
I’m screwed!
Yes, I’m screwed!

Gotta get myself outa here!
Gotta go! Gotta run away
to a tropical beach somewhere,
To evade prison time that way!
Gotta get my butt outa here!
Gotta get my butt outa here!

Well, my scam exploded with a mighty crash
And, at last, I see I’m done!
As I cower here in the dark, I swear:
I can feel this isn’t fun!

Man on the run!
I’m a man on the run!

‘Cause the jailor man with Uncle Sam
Is searching everyone
For the man on the run!
I’m the man on the run!

Well, the night is falling as my lonely world
Begins to settle down.
All around, they’re searching for me everywhere!
I just hope I won’t be found!

Man on the run!
I’m the man on the run!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I was afraid this might come to this. :Axe:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

seems pretty............Fam-tastic
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

wserra wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:44 pm alex - RECAP doesn't work on courts of appeals dockets. So: opening brief, record excerpts.
weserra, thank you very much for these! I'm still reading through them but they're not boring to me at all... it's interesting to see the logic, however flawed it might be. And I do enjoy trying to pinpoint where the defendant insisted on something specific that the attorney obviously didn't care for.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well, Shrout's lawyer pretty clearly doesn't know where Shrout is. From his opposition to the govt's motion to dismiss the appeal:
The record establishes that Mr. Shrout is 70 years old and has a number of physical and mental issues, including the competency questions raised in his opening brief . . . the government alleges that the septuagenarian, who suffers from a variety of physical and mental ailments, including delusional disorder, failed to surrender 28 days ago. That is considerably different from the evidence in those cases where the Court has applied the fugitive disentitlement doctrine to dismiss criminal appeals. The record here is undeveloped and inadequate to support the government’s request to impose the “most severe” sanction of dismissal . . . . Given the established record of physical and mental issues, the defense respectfully requests that the Court stay the briefing schedule pending further information regarding the failure to surrender.
That's the best he can do.
- David Hume
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Uuuuummmmm... really? That's the response? There's no statements to the contrary, no explanation, not even a "nuh-uh, he is too in jail"??!?!?! Their rebuttal is premised on the guy's age and a vague suggestion that maybe he didn't report to jail because he's old and crazy? Or that the Gov't didn't prove that Shrout didn't surrender...

I mean, I do understand that the Gov't has the burden to prove their assertions on their own motion, but they're well founded in the motion.

wserra as usual I agree - that's probably the best his attorney can do in this situation, aside from simply not filing anything.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There should be some accountability in this fiasco. They knew he was a flight risk, he’s the figurehead of a dangerous anti government movement with a lot of dangerous friends. He shouldn’t have been allowed out.
notorial dissent

Just another in a very long line and list of his lies.

His attorney is staying true to his narrative of why Winny shouldn't go to jail. I give him points for consistency.

FWIW, I agree that he shouldn't have been released after sentencing.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

The Government posted their response to the Shrout attorney's limp attempt at an answer. Since it is so brief, and all of it is GOLD, I've pasted it below. If this is too long mods please feel free to delete or truncate...
Defense counsel does not offer any information about or explanation for defendant’s failure to report. Defendant was under an obligation to surrender to FCI Sheridan on March 4, 2019. He did not do so, and the district court issued a warrant for his arrest. Defense counsel has provided no information from which this Court should conclude that defendant’s failure to report is anything other than an intentional decision to ignore the district court’s and this Court’s orders, particularly given his repeated attempts to delay serving his sentence. (Docket No. 185.)

Defense counsel intimates that his client’s failure to report to prison may be due to “physical and mental issues,” id. at 4, but nothing in the record suggests any condition that would prevent defendant from knowing of his obligation to surrender or communicating with his attorney or the courts if he were unable to do so. Defendant was twice found competent to represent himself and competent to be sentenced. There is no reason to believe he is not competent to follow the district court’s clear instructions to self-surrender.

Equity supports the government’s request that defendant’s appeal be dismissed, especially if he does not quickly and voluntarily surrender. His appeal should not remain on this Court’s docket indefinitely while the government works to find him and bring him to justice.
wserra

Post by wserra »

alexhammer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:48 pmThe Government posted their response to the Shrout attorney's limp attempt at an answer.
Sometimes a limp reply is all your client's actions permit.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

At this point, I feel very sorry for that PD, he got dealt a crap hand and then his client left him flapping in the breeze.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I don't know much about fugitive recovery... is it likely that Shrout will ever turn up again?