Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm surprised he's been quiet this long, he's inordinately fond of the sound of his own voice, and he must be missing that sweet grift by now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 amI'm surprised he's been quiet this long, he's inordinately fond of the sound of his own voice, and he must be missing that sweet grift by now.
It's a real problem, because the longer he stays in hiding, the harder and harder it becomes to think up more poems about him. There are only so many words, you know, that will rhyme with "Shrout."

I have SIGH!!!! faith in you, and I give you lout for free. :snicker:

Shout, flout, grout, about, devout, trout, spout, lout, pout; those should get you started.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Famspear wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 am It's a real problem, because the longer he stays in hiding, the harder and harder it becomes to think up more poems about him. There are only so many words, you know, that will rhyme with "Shrout."
There was an old scammer called Shrout.
Judged guilty, his lawyer did shout,
"Have pity! He's old!"
And this strategy, bold,
Caused doubt, giving Shrout a way out.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

alexhammer wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:40 pm
Famspear wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 am It's a real problem, because the longer he stays in hiding, the harder and harder it becomes to think up more poems about him. There are only so many words, you know, that will rhyme with "Shrout."
There was an old scammer called Shrout.
Judged guilty, his lawyer did shout,
"Have pity! He's old!"
And this strategy, bold,
Caused doubt, giving Shrout a way out.
Impressive!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

In a final act of selfishness, Shrout has put whatever family member or sucker is hiding him at risk of federal charges for hiding him or risk of being shot when Marshalls raid them.
notorial dissent

i didn't think Winny had any family, and I have a hard time believing he has friends either, now acolyte suckups, yeah I 'm sure he has a few, and if they're dumb enough to believe his twaddle then they'd probably be dumb enough to hide him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Did he post a bond?
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

I don't think so, although I'm not 100% certain. I think he benefited from being a white senior citizen.

Come to think of it, Sean David Morton (about whom I'll post a minor update in the relevant thread) didn't have to post bond either, IIRC.

Between those two fairly prominent fugitives, I wonder if the odds of future pseudolawyers being denied bail have gone up appreciably.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

From the sentencing article:
Shrout stood before about 20 supporters, including his common law wife, and members of his large family, confirming to the court that he has 18 children -- 12 sons and six daughters.
notorial dissent

WOW, missed that little bit.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Wow... another layer of damage. Beyond everything in his trial, he's now damaged future generations of his family with his example of breaking the law and avoiding the consequences by hiding.

This is really depressing.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

It's sharper than that, even. If I recall correctly, according to the sentencing memo, he persuaded one of his daughters to try out his pseudolegal tactics and she wound up with her own jail term.

EDIT: Got curious and checked, turns out it was his step-daughter. Someone linked this article on the first page of this very thread:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreil ... 580065e668
notorial dissent

It does at least give a good over view and summary, if you can get past and ignore Reilly's closet Tax Scammer sympathizing.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -jial.html

Hell yeah, Shrout has made the dailymail.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Wiiiiiiinston!
Oh Wiiiinnny!
Where aaaaaaaare you?
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
I got nobody to play with!
Don’t you want to play?

..... sung to the tune of “Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone”:

Oh where, oh where has my Winston gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his seminars and his DVDs --
Oh where, oh where can he be?

You aren’t afraid of some silly old United States marshal are you, Winny?

Surely a U.S. marshal with a warrant for your arrest would be no match for your “Solutions in Commerce”! Right, Winny????

Winny????

Winny, you’re not hiding just because you’ve been sentenced to Federal prison, are you? Tell us it ain’t so!

Here, Winny, Winny, Winny! Here, boy!

Winny, where are you?

:shrug:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Someone sent me this link --

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1 ... 52195?s=17

Does anyone know the "sovereign citizen" requesting help re: A4V?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Worth the visit for David's comment.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
TBL

Post by TBL »

So, long time reader, first time poster. It seems that the person, individual, man, settler, and flesh-and-blood idiot failed to surrender:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... s-fugitive

As a medically-retired LEO, I can say that any of my brothers-in-blue who may encounter this idiot and see the active warrant will make the same distinction between WINSTON SHROUT and Winston Shrout that the courts made and arrest him. My guess is that a 10-year federal sentence warrant will be extraditable across the country. So, either his remaining life will be on the lam or in prison.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TBL wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:36 pmMy guess is that a 10-year federal sentence warrant will be extraditable across the country.
Actually, it's a good deal simpler than a formal extradition. Wherever Shrout is picked up, FRCrP 5(c)(2)-(3) requires that he be brought before a local federal M-J and then taken before a judge in Oregon. Once he appears in Oregon, he will either (a) go directly to the designated institution or (b) be arraigned on a new indictment per 18 USC 3146(a)(2) (failure to surrender).
So, either his remaining life will be on the lam or in prison.
Unless he lives to be quite old, he has assured himself of that fate.

Welcome to Q, TBL.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
TBL

Post by TBL »

Many thanks! I appreciate the direction to the proper thread.