Karen Hudes - World Bank Whistleblower (?)

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Karen Hudes - World Bank Whistleblower (?)

Post by wserra »

We don't permit publishing personal data unless there is a point other than to embarrass or (of course) to threaten. The large amount of personal information I redacted about Hudes' alleged husband is otherwise relevant only to those in the throes of fevered conspiratorial delusions. I left the anti-Semitic stuff in, to give the reader a clearer picture of the poster.

Next time, doctrox, take it to Godlike Productions. Or Stormfront.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My biggest problem with this whatever it is, is that it really has nothing to do with Hudes and is more an effort at defamation and libel than anything else I can identify. There is nothing in this that really pertains to Hudes, other than to make a great many unsupported accusations and wild claims that are entirely outside the sphere of this posting. It does invade the privacy not only of her alleged husband, but also a possible child, neither of which again have any part of this posting. Personally I find it highly offensive and inappropriate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

thank you for dispensing with the inappropriate details and for preserving the kookiness of doctrox'es post...and for sending him/her to other parts of the net also :mrgreen:
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:Personally I find it highly offensive and inappropriate.
I still find it "highly offensive and inappropriate" after redaction.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Yes to both.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

The worst part is I was already aware of that information before he posted it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

...and then there is this:

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNA ... 07,00.html

A World Bank official statement on its official website saying she doesn't work there. Oddly enough, you can't access the statement using their site's search function, but I did pull it up by googling the words World Bank Statement on Karen Hudes.

[On a related note, I am not sure this belongs in the category under "high-profile taxpayers" but more likely under the Nesara/prosperity scams area, especially her recent ramblings are often cited by that crowd, and often reference unknown gold reserves, secret trusts to benefit humanity, etc. So, I suggest this thread be moved accordingly!]
notorial dissent

This needs to be preserved for prosperity since this has come up too often here, thank you for finding it Bovine, Flatulating.

This, I think, pretty well lays her credibility to rest.

From the World Bank website: http://go.worldbank.org/5K2R6RDLX0
An individual named Karen Hudes has been issuing correspondence and arranging meetings in the name of the World Bank. In some communications, Ms. Hudes has presented herself as the World Bank's Acting General Counsel.

Karen Hudes has not been employed by the World Bank since 2007 and is in no capacity authorized to represent any arm of the World Bank Group. Any claims otherwise by Ms. Hudes or her proxies are false and should not be viewed as credible.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

At this point, all that is missing from the Hudes debacle is for her or some huckster to capitalize on it with some piggy-backing prosperity scam. I can't imagine it will be long before her material ceases to be merely cited by prosperity scammers and starts to be an integral part some program's salesmanship. Maybe I'm being too cynical, and she'll just become a sort of Gerald Celente for crazies.
notorial dissent

I kind of thought from some of the stuff she'd been posting that was where she was working up to. Just my impression.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Personally I find it highly offensive and inappropriate.
I still find it "highly offensive and inappropriate" after redaction.
Yes, and the offensiveness is a reflection on the poster, and not by Hudes.

But that Hudes, who claims that the world monetary system is secretly controlled by a space alien controlling the Vatican, would be attacked by claims that she herself is a secret agent of an international Jewish conspiracy, seems to me to be highly appropriate.

It is, as I said before, crazy worlds colliding.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent

Dan, I have to agree with you all the way down the line here. I think Hudes is calling in from an unregistered out there, but there was no point in that post ever seeing the light of day, and had nothing whatsoever to do with her particular brand of crazy.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Imagine my sooprize when, in the LinkedIn group for Mensa members, up pops the following article:

http://www.riseearth.com/2014/11/foster ... brics.html

That's right folks, the dragon family is back! And more dragon-y than ever.

This article has it all. Laugh, if you will, at Dragon families, hidden gold reserves, Karen Hudes, UFOs, BRICS, shadowy CIA figures and figurines, and RFID chips! And guffaw and chortle at chemtrails, GMOs, and non pharmaceutical cancer cures, too! Can't forget those! Not to mention some old fu***er named Yamashita who apparently kicked the bucket and left a whole crapload of the yellowy metal hidden somewheres that only the most ardent followers of pseudo reality have knowledge of!

One paragraph even starts with the phrase "I want to tell you a story that might sound like a fiction thriller..." How did they know?
doctrox
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by doctrox »

Next time, doctrox, take it to Godlike Productions. Or Stormfront.
...or Quatloos, i.e. same diff.

Now be a good stooge and slam this post.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Over two years in there making, and that's your response. Week...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote:Over two years in there making, and that's your response. Week...
no........years.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Chaos wrote:
NYGman wrote:Over two years in there making, and that's your response. Week...
no........years.
You couldn't wait a few years to correct me :lol:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.