Karen Hudes - World Bank Whistleblower (?)

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Karen Hudes - World Bank Whistleblower (?)

Post by LPC »

When crazy worlds collide.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Stoopid vs. stewpid.

Priceless. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

From the horse's mouth:

http://kahudes.net/about-us/

It seems there may have been some very real hanky-panky going on at the World Bank. But none of that explains her theories about coneheaded secretive beings controlling the money supply. Query: If that were the case, wouldn't she have known about that WAY BACK THEN when she actually (for real) worked for the World Bank? Wouldn't that have been some great whistleblowing to engage in?

It also seems that "whistleblower" is a term that often can mean something other than the strict legal definition. Some want it to mean "anyone who has a bitch or gripe about anything that wants to make a name for his or her self."
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

In 2007 Karen warned the US Treasury Department and US Congress that the US would lose its right to appoint the President of the World Bank if the current American President of the World Bank did not play by the rules. The 66 year old Gentlemen’s Agreement that Europe would appoint the Managing Director of the IMF and US would appoint the World Bank President ended in 2010
Contrast with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank#Leadership

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yong_K ... 2.80.93.29
On March 23, 2012, U.S. President Barack Obama announced his nomination of Jim Yong Kim to become the next president of the World Bank.
So her claim to fame is predicting that the US would lose the right to appoint the President of the World Bank which appears to be a bullshit claim because absolutely nothing happened in 2010. The US still nominated the guy they wanted and he became President in the exact same way as every other president of the world bank in history.
It was announced on 16 April 2012, that Jim Yong Kim will succeed Robert Zoellick as president, continuing the chain of successive World Bank president nominees from the United States
Hudes has to be crazy.
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

When Jim Aitken was still co-hosting the Mark Connors show after the failed Operation American Spring takeover of Washington, he had Karen on the show five or six times in a few week period. She is nuts. She believes the entire world is controlled by the Vatican, but not by the Pope that we think is Pope, but by a second secret black Pope who is not human, but is another species.

The crazy is strong with this one.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/karen-hude ... 92050.html

Edited to add: She was rehired by the World Bank as the settlement of her wrongful termination suit. Yes, this nutjob really works there.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

She was rehired by the World Bank as the settlement of her wrongful termination suit. Yes, this nutjob really works there.
I honestly refuse to believe that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A the reptilian black pope, I forgot all about her.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

I asked Jim Aitken specifically, when I was trolling, if it was true that she was back at the World Bank and he, who is friends with her, said yes, she was.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

PatriotTrue7 wrote:When Jim Aitken was still co-hosting the Mark Connors show after the failed Operation American Spring takeover of Washington, he had Karen on the show five or six times in a few week period. She is nuts. She believes the entire world is controlled by the Vatican, but not by the Pope that we think is Pope, but by a second secret black Pope who is not human, but is another species.

The crazy is strong with this one.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/karen-hude ... 92050.html

Edited to add: She was rehired by the World Bank as the settlement of her wrongful termination suit. Yes, this nutjob really works there.
Hello and welcome to the forum - I think. I can't think or speak for anyone else here, but I am a little leery of anyone with the word "patriot" in their screen name. A proper screen name should make reference to bodily functions, preferably those of four legged mammals, like mine.

Anyway, not sure what to make of your post. First, who is Jim Aitken and what is a Mark Connors show? Actually that is two questions. But I've never heard of either. Why are they significant? And what is the "American Spring" thing you are referring to? I thought I was reasonably fluent in internet nonsense, but you've sprung three things on me already that are totally foreign.

Finally, here is what I'd really like to know: WHY should anyone believe that Karen Hudes was rehired by the World Bank and "really works there?" What is your source? I'm not saying you're wrong, just show me the proof. I say the same things to people who start talking about the government being run by lizards, etc. Show the source and show why we should believe that.

Again, welcome, sort of, no really, I mean it...
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

PatriotTrue7 wrote:I asked Jim Aitken specifically, when I was trolling, if it was true that she was back at the World Bank and he, who is friends with her, said yes, she was.
Great. So another person said she was, and you have no idea why that person thinks such a thing. Aitken, a quick googling informed me, is a small time internet talk show host who seems (from his having done a three hour interview with Hudes) to have unlimited time on his hand and a huge attention span when faced with volumes of gibberish.

Other than he had her on his show and she said that, does Aitken cite to any other reason to believe she works there? Did he call the World Bank to check? Did he see any other document that was authentic that mentioned such a thing?

The whole idea is implausible - she was gone for several years, made a huge nuisance of herself, filed several lawsuits and lost every one of them. I've never heard of any company hiring someone back after going through all of that. And since when do people running offices at the World Bank work out of their sleepy little home office and spend countless hours spreading their supposed work product all over the internet? If she were truly ushering in a new world currency system how would she have three hours to chew the fat with the illustrious Mr. Aitken on his obscure internet talk show?

Common sense says that you've been duped.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

From her About page:
In 1999 Karen reported the corrupt take-over of the second largest bank in the Philippines. Lucio Tan, a crony of Joseph Estrada, then President of the Philippines, acquired stock owned by government employees in Philippines National Bank (“PNB”) valued more than 10% of PNB’s outstanding capital without disclosure, as required by Philippines securities laws. Tan owned Philippines Airlines, in default on its loans from PNB. The government of the Philippines loaned $493 million to PNB after PNB’s depositors made heavy withdrawals. $200 million of a loan from the World Bank and a $200 million loan from Japan were cancelled.
This is a disaster of claims to sort through. For one thing Philipine Airlines never defaulted on any loans from PNB as far as I can tell. It's also false that Lucio Tan "acquired stock owned by government employees" or "without disclosure". The bank was privatized and it was purchased by Lucio Tan. IT IS true that the government bailed out PNB with $500 mil but I can't find any sources on World Bank loans that were cancelled due to that.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is she "blew the whistle" on. There was no "corrupt takeover" of the bank. As far as I can tell there were no loans defaulted on. Tan does appear to own both the bank and the airline but that isn't corrupt by itself. And assuming all her claims were true, why is she blowing the whistle to the World bank about something happening to the 5th largest bank in the Philipines.

If the claim is that the government of the Philipines was taking out loans from the World Bank to bail out PNB in order to benefit Lucio Tan, I'm not really clear how the hell that is something that the US congress has to investigate or why the US congress or World Bank need to investigate violations of Philipine Securities laws. And in particular violations that appear to not have occurred.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: And what is the "American Spring" thing you are referring to? I thought I was reasonably fluent in internet nonsense, but you've sprung three things on me already that are totally foreign.
Operation American Spring was, errrr... supposed to be, the takeover of DC by a group of "citizens". It was supposed to be the equivalent of the Arab Spring series of protests throughout the Arab League countries that ended up toppling several governments. IIRC it lasted all of two days and may have had a few thousand show up.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

PatriotTrue7 wrote:I asked Jim Aitken specifically, when I was trolling, if it was true that she was back at the World Bank and he, who is friends with her, said yes, she was.
When you were trolling?

Well, that makes it indisputable then. Because everyone knows that when you see that someone is trolling you always tell them the absolute, sincere, unvarnished truth.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbeiXi ... _j&index=2

For laughs and giggles about coneheads, go to the 18 minute mark.

I was waiting on an appointment to arrive, and the person was thankfully late enough that I got to listen to this whole thing. This is an interview by the gentleman who does the Future Money Trends youtube channel. Seems like a nice enough bloke, reasonable, and into asset-backed currency and metals investment topics.

For whatever reason, he interviewed Hudes. As usual, she rambles in her matter of fact deadpan voice about things that are entirely foreign, fantastical and usually preposterous. I didn't listen to closely to most of it but it seems that as always, there is no real meat here. There is no proof of anything she says, no reference points to verify it, and she just rambles on as if she is describing an alternate universe.

About the coneheads, she says they are "hiding from us" but despite that, they apparently frequent "bdsm clubs" because "they are into beating women." Do they wear sleeveless t-shirts, too? Perhaps they disguise themselves with gimp hoods, but wait - aren't those just for the submissives? But I digress. She then, instead of offering any support whatsoever, just characterizes criticism of her as being from people "who don't want to believe" and who are being mean by questioning her sanity.

Hey Karen, if you make an outlandish claim, you better have either proof, or a thick skin. But really I suspect it is all intentional, and she loves the attention. The criticism of her actually builds credibility with the kinds of people who follow Hudes, even though that criticism is entirely fair and logical.
PatriotTrue7
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by PatriotTrue7 »

LPC wrote:
When you were trolling?

Well, that makes it indisputable then. Because everyone knows that when you see that someone is trolling you always tell them the absolute, sincere, unvarnished truth.
Oh, I didn't ask as my troll self. I asked as a concerned, dedicated viewer.

I don't have any further proof. Jim Aitken works in the banking industry (I don't know exactly how) and became an activist for people who were losing their homes to foreclosure. I don't think he'd lie about it. It doesn't exactly sell her to the conspiracy folks for her to be back in with the evil World Bank. Who knows.

Operation American Spring was retired Col. Harry Riley's plan to takeover DC with 10-30 million Patriots and force Obama, Biden, Holder, Pelosi, Boehner, etc. to resign by sheer force, like the Arab Spring. It was seditious through and through, not to mention delusional. Ten percent of the American population going to a protest? They literally wouldn't fit in DC. And after months of planning, going on right wing radio, promoting through Patriot and militia groups, having state coordinators, etc., they ended up with about 1,500 people. The plan was to stay until those folks resigned no matter what. After 2 days, it was five guys and a dog for about a month before they finally closed down Camp Liberty and whimpered their way home.

Mark Connors is a wannabe/has been country music singer and right wing conspiracy nut who was at Bundy, and then broadcast from his tour bus at Operation American Spring for 54 hours straight until Jim Aitken took over. The Mark Connors show was born, and they had four or five hosts join for 24 hour coverage of RWNJobbery. Mark was in it for the money. After a few months and once he figured out that the elderly, white retired people who listened and called into his show weren't going to give their social security checks to him, he stopped hosting and the show quickly fell apart.
doctrox
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by doctrox »

Introduction:

With the enormous growth of the world Internet, many eminent people nowadays deliberately try to hide much of their biographical, business, family and relationship details from others. Why? ...because if many of these secret details, especially if they contradict the image the person publicly represents, were accessible by the public, much of this information could portray them in an entirely different light. Karen Hudes is one such person.

Initially, I had great difficulty in finding out much about her other than the extremely sparse detail she has publicly volunteered to reveal about herself. Unfortunately, to succeed in pulling the wool over everybody’s eyes for an extended period, you either have to be a great liar or have to be extremely meticulous in what you do. As a lawyer, and as we know all lawyers are simply highly paid liars, Mrs. Hudes misses out on that one. And as far as being meticulous, she falls short on that one, too.

It was hard work, but how I initially found out much more about her and her husband was through property transaction records, home sales and real estate listings in Washington D.C. posted on the Internet. It was through these records that I found out her husband’s real name which is different to her own! These property transaction records with a Google-earth view of her and her husband’s home at [address redacted by moderator], can be viewed here:

[url redacted by moderator]

These records show the property was purchased by; Karen Hudes (Revocable Trust) and [name redacted by moderator] and Karen Hudes (Trustee) on June 3, 2010. From these details, revealing her and her husband’s true name, a whole new picture was created.

The Facts:

There are several YouTube video clips of Karen Hudes.

Both Karen and her husband are Marxist Jews. They have a daughter, [name redacted by moderator]. Karen is very careful never to reveal anything about her Ashkenazi Jewish background, family, or private interests. Karen worked for the World Bank, controlled by Jews, as a senior lawyer for many years, and her husband has also worked for the World Bank, as well. So how come, all of a sudden, she leaves the World Bank to become a “whistle-blower” exposing corruption at the World Bank, IMF, Federal Reserve, US Justice system and US government? – attacking her own fellow Jews? – it simply doesn’t make sense, does it?

The real truth is, she is a Jewish ‘disinformation agent’ or ambassador of the bankers themselves working for the British. What she is saying is briefly this: “I am here to forewarn you all that the old, out-dated, corrupt, Bretton Woods banking system has had its day, and is about to be replaced with a new world order financial system and World Currency Unit.” It is really as simple as that.

[name redacted by moderator], her husband, was born on [date redacted by moderator], and is [biographical information redacted by moderator]. Amongst his many positions, he has[biographical information redacted by moderator].
[name redacted by moderator] attended Yale Law School, which Karen Hudes also attended, and it is presumed that is where they first met and subsequently he became Karen’s husband. Karen was born in 1948.

[biographical information redacted by moderator] Karen Hudes, his wife, interestingly was a Senior Legal Counsel at the World Bank. Both the WWF (USA) and World Bank work together and indirectly are controlled by City of London Jews with the British Monarchy at the head.

[name redacted by moderator] has worked with [biographical information redacted by moderator]

We remember, in 1987, at the 4th World Wilderness Congress held in Denver Colorado, (the now late) Edmund de Rothschild set up the World Conservation Bank. The outstanding author and speaker, George W. Hunt (some of his video material is still on Youtube), who attended the Congress, later explained how it (or an equivalent organization to it in the future) was to be used as the final decoupling mechanism to take over the entire assets of the collapsed banks of the world during a global crisis, by providing a new world financial system and global currency called the “world conservation earth dollar” (or something like it) issued against the collateral of 34% of the entire earth’s surface that has been transferred into UN Conservation Parks and Biodiversity zones. Our own country here in New Zealand has long been completed.

It’s all a very clever, ingenious, evil, cunning, Marxist, British Socialist plot to take over the world, and I regret to say, both Karen Hudes and [name redacted by moderator] are, right now, a very nasty and integral part of it.

Karen Hudes “whistleblower” living with elite NWO husband [name redacted by moderator]l:

[urls redacted by moderator][/color]
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Both Karen and her husband are Marxist Jews. They have a daughter, [name redacted by moderator]. Karen is very careful never to reveal anything about her Ashkenazi Jewish background, family, or private interests. Karen worked for the World Bank, controlled by Jews,
I stopped reading this screed right there.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Both Karen and her husband are Marxist Jews. They have a daughter, [name redacted by moderator]. Karen is very careful never to reveal anything about her Ashkenazi Jewish background, family, or private interests. Karen worked for the World Bank, controlled by Jews,
It is laughable isn't it. The person who posted that somehow found out about Karen's religious background (if that is even accurate) so then how is her "jewishness" a big secret?

Giant conspiratard kook red herring. If there is a conspiracy angle here, it would be that the poster "doctrox" is a disinformation agent trying to make people critical of Hudes look like they are critical for silly reasons (such as the ones he proposes). But I don't really think that. I just think doctrox is your typical internet addicted conspiratard who deserves to be locked inside a small room with Hudes while she prattles on and on endlessly about coneheaded banksters at the Vatican, done of course with a straight face and no voice modulation.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
It is laughable isn't it. The person who posted that somehow found out about Karen's religious background (if that is even accurate) so then how is her "jewishness" a big secret?

Giant conspiratard kook red herring. If there is a conspiracy angle here, it would be that the poster "doctrox" is a disinformation agent trying to make people critical of Hudes look like they are critical for silly reasons (such as the ones he proposes). But I don't really think that. I just think doctrox is your typical internet addicted conspiratard who deserves to be locked inside a small room with Hudes while she prattles on and on endlessly about coneheaded banksters at the Vatican, done of course with a straight face and no voice modulation.
I listened to part of one of Hudes' videos once. I'd suggest execution. It's more merciful.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs