Saving to Suitors Club, gone???

If you feel the sudden urge to use only red ink, denounce your name in ALL CAP LETTERS, affix your thumb print on legal documents, copyright your moniker, convene your own private grand jury at the local BBQ dive, or go sailing every time you see gold fringe on a courtroom flag, then this forum is for you.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Saving to Suitors Club, gone???

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If I had nothing better to do, I used to go take a look at David Merrill's Saving to Suitors Club posts. Now, the site seems to be gone, and replaced by lawfulmoneytrust.com, where he teams up with Michael Joseph to offer up the same steaming heaps of ...um, "wisdom" which he once offered here and on StSC.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Saving to Suitors Club, gone???

Post by grixit »

Which one of them dresses up as the Lawful Bunny?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:16 pm Which one of them dresses up as the Lawful Bunny?
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I am pretty sure David dresses up as the Awful Bunny.

I am wondering if David hoodwinked someone else into paying for the hosting of the site, thus the recent changes.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:42 pmthe site seems to be gone
It's still around. SFBFKADMVP makes the same amount of sense as he always did.

For example, I'm sure you'll be interested to learn that he can cure COVID-19. All it takes is a cell phone, some cheap readily-available electrical components, and, of course, a "geopolitical social engineering platform designed in the Hegelian dialectic".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But he appears to be shocked, shocked I say, that even the members of his own site aren't posting about his discovery:
David Merrill wrote:I am a little mystified how with such a simple $2 solution there is such little response on a forum that is about Royal RIFE's work.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He seems to have a real fixation on Ripe for some reason. I remember several years ago he was peddling another of Ripe's phantasm pseudo science machines. I 'll bet this one works at least as well…..
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.