Bond promissory notes make the news

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: Bond promissory notes make the news

Post by David Merrill »

Not the case that accepted it for Payment in Full.

P.S. For all intents and purposes, the BPN functioned as it was originally intended. It discharged the $14,100 "debt".
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:Not the case that accepted it for Payment in Full.

P.S. For all intents and purposes, the BPN functioned as it was originally intended. It discharged the $14,100 "debt".
Until someone actually looked at it, realized it was bogus, and reversed the transaction.

Which is exactly what has eventually happened to every BPN which has ever been submitted.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

David Merrill wrote:Not the case that accepted it for Payment in Full.

Bull. The BPN was submitted to a District Court in alleged satisfaction of a judgment for taxes owed by McDowell. That resulted in a criminal indictment of the person who signed the BPN -- Russell. Russell later withdrew the BPN as part of his plea agreement (I assume).

Nowhere in this record is there any indication that the BPN was "accepted" by anyone except a clerk of court, who "accepted" the BPN for filing in the record but for no other purpose, including payment.

There is nothing in this record that anyone did anything with the BPN in the way of granting credit or releasing claims. In fact, the indictment of the person who executed the BPN was for
--among other things -- possession of false papers to defraud the US and false statements or entries (in the US Dist. Court by filing the BPN).

(I take the trouble to write this in order that persons who may review this understand that DMVP's comments are BS and silly.)
"My Health is Better in November."
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Bull!

RUSSELL's BPN discharged McDOWELL's alleged $14,100 debt to the US district court.

I am only writing this post to consider whether Prof's quote should be added to my Signature.
Prof

Post by Prof »

More DMVP crap. The debt/judgment was never owed to the District Court. There was no discharge of McDowell; the person who presented the BPN was prosecuted for and plead guilty to a fraud.

DVMP has once again demonstrated his ability to retreat into fantasy land.

Pfui.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote:Bull!

RUSSELL's BPN discharged McDOWELL's alleged $14,100 debt to the US district court.

I am only writing this post to consider whether Prof's quote should be added to my Signature.
Bull!

The docket entry only includes a short description or title of the document that was filed. Just because a clerk described it as a MEMORANDUM of payment in full does not mean that the debt was paid. Regardless, a debt that is owed is not discharged until the debt holder agrees that payment has been made. Additionally, if payment is made in bad faith or is otherwise bogus, the debt is still not discharged.

The documents filed as payment constitutes a fraudulent act. A fraud committed by the debtor would have invalidated the transaction. Even if the U.S. Treasury had originally deemed the debt as paid in full, the debt would have been reestablished as soon as the fraud had been discovered.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Fun Bull Session guys;

The docket speaks for itself. At best, McDOWELL owed the money to the IRS and was being ordered by the district court to pay up. The notation Paid in Full evolves from RUSSELL's BPN. That is all we see except that the district court does not make any overtures to put McDOWELL back in jail for refusing to pay.

Ergo, RUSSELL's BPN discharged McDOWELL's $14,100 alleged IRS debt. Actually that works out much better considering experience. Comptroller Warrants discharged many IRS debts back in the '90s right up until the morning after SCHWEITZER and I wrote one - non-endorsed (restricted endorsement) - to International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service. Get that??

It was written against withdrawal from the United Nations' organ, the IMF! Because I never cited the UCC and simply signed true name without recourse, the feds picked up SCHWEITZER and PETERSEN the next morning after our warrant arrived in Ogden, Utah. Why? Answer: We coerced reconciliation of the gold windows.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/ ... assets.htm

Look there for yourselves! In the footnotes and by Title 31 being re-enacted into positive law you find that (United Nations/IMF Trust Fund) gold window earmarked at $42.22/troy ounce.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This also explains why we find Prof feeling compelled in parenthesis to explain why he is posting a post. Typically around here, we just post posts.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:That is all we see except that the district court does not make any overtures to put McDOWELL back in jail for refusing to pay.
You've written that a few times, David.

The govt elected to go the judgment route against McDowell. Perhaps it could have sought a contempt as well, but did not. Contempt is willful disobedience of a court order - for all we know, McDowell is destitute and thus unable to comply. People don't go to jail for not paying judgments - that's debtor's prison.

The "Fun Bull Session guys" are surely right that McDowell's debt is hardly paid in full by a fraudulent instrument. And if it were "paid in full" by something actually of value, David, there would be an instrument called a "satisfaction of judgment" in the docket, signed by the creditor. Perhaps you could produce it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:That is all we see except that the district court does not make any overtures to put McDOWELL back in jail for refusing to pay.
You've written that a few times, David.

The govt elected to go the judgment route against McDowell. Perhaps it could have sought a contempt as well, but did not. Contempt is willful disobedience of a court order - for all we know, McDowell is destitute and thus unable to comply. People don't go to jail for not paying judgments - that's debtor's prison.

The "Fun Bull Session guys" are surely right that McDowell's debt is hardly paid in full by a fraudulent instrument. And if it were "paid in full" by something actually of value, David, there would be an instrument called a "satisfaction of judgment" in the docket, signed by the creditor. Perhaps you could produce it.

You have described setoff. I see it all the time. Coupon Redemption and Remittance.

The Setoff is against the BPN's author's false admission that it is bogus to discharge credit with credit. What I directed the readers' attention to was Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements when that $42.22/troy ounce price was settled for the UN's IMF Trust Fund (Secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accord).

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... zeGold.jpg

It was a lot more expensive for him ($1000 and three years on a leash) but RUSSELL did the important thing - he wrote a letter supporting confidence and security building measures in paper gold - SDRs; Special Drawing Rights. The BPN exercises special drawing rights - not Special Drawing Rights. He drew on that account and it was setoff. If the IRS were to admit it, people would quit paying Income Tax.

Anyway Wesley; What you say makes no sense about the docket. If the court felt so free to jail McDOWELL for being reluctant to produce Information, they do not care about debtor's prisons.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I find myself tuning out David's ramblings, because they remind me so much of the mock-intellectual verbal sewage that comes out of the minds of people like Lyndon LaRouche. I will continue to tune them out, until and unless DMVP can show me, as The Operative said, that one of his magical pieces of paper has been ACCEPTED in SATISFACTION of a debt by any government or corporation. He can try his mightiest to convince the Quatloosian community of the accuracy of his assertions; but until and unless he can convince someone or some entity that really matters, all he is doing is wasting our time. Until then, the "Ignore" switch will be in the "On" position.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote: The docket speaks for itself.
Yes, the docket does speak for itself. It just doesn't say what you think it does.
David Merrill wrote:At best, McDOWELL owed the money to the IRS and was being ordered by the district court to pay up.
So far, so good.
David Merrill wrote:The notation Paid in Full evolves from RUSSELL's BPN. That is all we see except that the district court does not make any overtures to put McDOWELL back in jail for refusing to pay.
Now, you are off in la-la land. The notation on the docket is just that, A NOTATION. A description of a filed document does not mean that the fine was paid. The document purported to be payment in full. The clerk described it as a memorandum or notice with a DESCRIPTION of payment in full.

BTW, McDowell was in jail for refusing to comply with the court's order to comply with the IRS summons. McDowell was released at the contempt of court hearing on 6/30/2008. McDowell complied with the IRS summons by 7/15/2008. After he complied, the US filed a motion for final judgment of the monetary sanctions imposed by the court. McDowell was never jailed for non-payment. He was jailed for being in contempt of court for refusing the court's order to comply with the IRS summons. Whether or not he paid had nothing to do with why he was in jail.
David Merrill wrote:Ergo, RUSSELL's BPN discharged McDOWELL's $14,100 alleged IRS debt. Actually that works out much better considering experience. Comptroller Warrants discharged many IRS debts back in the '90s right up until the morning after SCHWEITZER and I wrote one - non-endorsed (restricted endorsement) - to International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service. Get that??
No, it did not. The only proof of a discharged debt would be a receipt from the U.S. Treasury showing a payment of $14,100. Additionally, even if the U.S. Treasury had issued such a receipt, the debt would be reestablished the moment the document was discovered to be fraudulent. Since such a BPN is invalid anyway, the debt would have been reestablished even without Russell's apology.
David Merrill wrote:It was written against withdrawal from the United Nations' organ, the IMF! Because I never cited the UCC and simply signed true name without recourse, the feds picked up SCHWEITZER and PETERSEN the next morning after our warrant arrived in Ogden, Utah. Why? Answer: We coerced reconciliation of the gold windows.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/ ... assets.htm

Look there for yourselves! In the footnotes and by Title 31 being re-enacted into positive law you find that (United Nations/IMF Trust Fund) gold window earmarked at $42.22/troy ounce.
Now you are really off in la-la land.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:The docket entry only includes a short description or title of the document that was filed.
I would love to send something to the court in the Ed Brown case that says "Ed Brown acknowledges receipt of 'The Law'" if only to hear about him freaking out. But that would be cruel, creating unnecessary work for the court system, and a total lie since he'll always refuse to acknowledge that The Law even exists.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I will continue to tune them out, until and unless DMVP can show me, as The Operative said, that one of his magical pieces of paper has been ACCEPTED in SATISFACTION of a debt by any government or corporation.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Actually...

It is only a rumor though, and I could attach the docs for you to see for yourself. The student loan company wrote:
Thank you for you letter concerning your education loan(s).

Your CFI loans are now paid in full.

We appreciate the manner in which you repaid these loans. The funds you paid enable us to...
Maybe Nikki can drum up some images of that thank you note for you all to see.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

David Merrill wrote:Actually...

It is only a rumor though, and I could attach the docs for you to see for yourself. The student loan company wrote:
Thank you for you letter concerning your education loan(s).

Your CFI loans are now paid in full.

We appreciate the manner in which you repaid these loans. The funds you paid enable us to...
Maybe Nikki can drum up some images of that thank you note for you all to see.
Are these your student loans or someone elses, I would be more interested in seeing the civil suit that came after the company realized they got screwed.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sometimes civil suits are unnecessary. When the corporation or agency realizes it's been punked, the accounts are reset and a letter sent out - something on the order of "Your check bounced, you smelly deadbeat, so pay up before we get all medieval on you."

Of course, sending a bogus financial instrument to a govt agency, like the IRS or the Dept of Education, can be (especially if it looked like an overpayment, so change was sent back) criminally charged under a selection of laws including the False Claims Act. Govt cashiers have no sense of humor.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Very true. However it is first hand hearsay, so I called it a rumor. The letters all go together nicely and the next paragraph does read something to the effect:
CFI reserves the right to correct any clerical error made in determining the Paid in Full status of your loan(s)...
So I checked and first hand rumor came back that no such correction has been made on the setoff. The instrument was the remittance itself. So this really goes more in the Coupon Redemption thread than here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Prof

Post by Prof »

Pfui.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Prof wrote:Pfui.

If I can't have fun, then nobody can!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:
Prof wrote:Pfui.

If I can't have fun, then nobody can!
We're happy that you are so satisfied with playing with yourself.