George Tran

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: George Tran

Post by ashlynne39 »

Anyone have access to Oregon court records? Here is what I'm curious about. On George's page he has a video from Tracey Weiss about her victory in getting a judgment using George's method. Further down the page he posts a copy of the judgment - http://www.freeandclearin90.com/

I feel certain that isn't the end of the story and that some sort of action was taken by GMAC after getting notice of the default. It doesn't appear that the Oregon court records are online though.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ashlynne39 wrote:Anyone have access to Oregon court records? Here is what I'm curious about. On George's page he has a video from Tracey Weiss about her victory in getting a judgment using George's method. Further down the page he posts a copy of the judgment - http://www.freeandclearin90.com/

I feel certain that isn't the end of the story and that some sort of action was taken by GMAC after getting notice of the default. It doesn't appear that the Oregon court records are online though.

Dunno if it's relevant to the claim, but that order isn't signed....its what you'd hand a judge and ask him to sign and he very well might. Of course, he might also laugh in your face, or worse.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Anyone have access to Oregon court records? Here is what I'm curious about. On George's page he has a video from Tracey Weiss about her victory in getting a judgment using George's method. Further down the page he posts a copy of the judgment - http://www.freeandclearin90.com/

Dunno if it's relevant to the claim, but that order isn't signed....its what you'd hand a judge and ask him to sign and he very well might. Of course, he might also laugh in your face, or worse.

I thought that too Gregg but when I looked at it again, it has the /s/ then the judge's name which I've seen some Judges do on conformed copies so it might be a legitimately signed order. I just figure that probably GMAC didn't get proper service at the start and once they got the signed order got the entire thing thrown out.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This is exactly what George did and I suspect with the same result. He filed some dodgy reconveyance and trustee transfers, gets some hick notary (?) to witness then and then files them with a court plea. As I have said previously, George's blog should be called "apparently free and clear for about 20 days". As soon as someone realised what had happened, their lawyers were on to it and got it thrown out for the first and easiest reason they could find, in George's case, improper service. So if she had been following George's technique the same result would be likely.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

George "won" today:
http://www.freeandclearin90.com/2010/11 ... -in-court/

Opinion on what happens next week on the 23rd? Is this going to go through almost as a formality?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:George "won" today:
http://www.freeandclearin90.com/2010/11 ... -in-court/
The comments on George's site are fun.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Before commenting, I had to go through the chronology to make sure I had the parties straight. Here is what happened:

1. Tran forges some papers and files them in Utah, claiming to reconvey three Utah parcels (Blackacre, Whiteacre and Greenacre, for those who remember first-year property) to him "free and clear" of the outstanding mortgages, then in default.

2. Tran puts up his site, claiming on his home page that he had a "judgment" from an Oregon state court accomplishing (1).

3. Some Oregon court personnel wake up and discover that (among many other defects) Tran had never served Wachovia, the mortgagee on the properties. "Judgments" voided.

4. Tran sues again (yes, over Utah properties in Oregon state court), this time actually serving his adversary. Imagine that.

5. Wachovia ignores Tran's Oregon suit and proceeds to foreclose on the Utah properties.

6. Tran files for bankruptcy. He writes that his only purpose in doing so was to take advantage of the automatic stay to halt the foreclosures, an admission of bad faith.

7. Wachovia successfully removes Tran's refiled Oregon lawsuits to Bankruptcy Court as adversary proceedings.

8. On November 17, 2010, the Bankruptcy Court dismisses both the bankruptcy and Tran's removed lawsuits with prejudice, effectively throwing him out on his ass with nothing.

9. Wachovia proceeds with the foreclosures on Tran's Utah properties.

10. Tran claims victory.

In the event that he is indicted for the false filings, I wonder if he'll claim that was also part of the plan.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle

Sounds about right, except I think it was Wachovia's legal appointee who spotted the filings and quickly got them cancelled by the quickest and easiest route, non-service on Wachovia. This is why I keep going on about "Apparently Free and Clear for about 20 days" because that's all George has ever achieved.

Wachovia I am told are or can be pretty aggressive when it comes to people trying to mess them about. George had/has another property in Veneta which he had up for sale or rent a year or two ago. I don't know if he still has that one but there is a property of his with a loan from Bank of America on it.

I'd also like to know what happened with Tracey K Weiss. I only have the information on that youtube vid where she claims to have got her place "free and clear" using George's techniques. However, around the same time, she was filing Chapter 13 (how unusual!). Her filing using George's system was a typical George BS "you must answer each and all points in full to my satisfaction within 30 days in wet purple ink or I win" so the initial filing claiming the win for non reply is the likely outcome. However, our Tracey doesn't only own her little horsey farm, she has a beach house. Both appeared on her bankruptcy filing, so the question arises why only the success on one property? She will have further explaining to do if that bankruptcy filing continues as an investigative dot on CI has "Zillowed" the properties and they are grossly overvalued. Looks like Ms Weiss has been remortgaging the hell out of them in order to buy her fleet of Lippizaners. ("I want a pony!")
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I don't think lippizaner training covers situations in which the one giving the commands is a total dumkapf.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle

Oh I don't know. I suspect most Lippizaners are bright enough to give a good performance despite the idiot they have on their back.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

wserra wrote:
In the event that he is indicted for the false filings, I wonder if he'll claim that was also part of the plan.
That's one way to get three meals a day, and a roof over your head.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For those of you following the Casey Serin train wreck, Dewey Drive is going to be auctioned off on the courthouse steps at 1;30 today.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle

Gregg wrote:For those of you following the Casey Serin train wreck, Dewey Drive is going to be auctioned off on the courthouse steps at 1;30 today.
And Casey is bumming around in Jamaica, apparently. Also, see my question in the Tax section.
7 hours to go, I think.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you listen really close, even here in Maineville Ohio I can hear the Camp Idiot Fapping Society warming up, right now.
ArthurWankspittle

Did we ever see this doc? http://www.freeandclearin90.com/wp-cont ... County.pdf

No I don't owe you a mortgage because I fraudulently transferred the house to my wife. :shock:

I'm looking for follow ups.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:I would say this goes from beyond "unclean hands" to "downright filthy", George is such cheap and predictable fraud. I'm surprised he hasn't tried the old lis pendens trick which always works so well. Maybe he hasn't heard of that one yet.
Who's a clever boy ! http://www.multnomahforeclosures.com/NO ... 20Lane.pdf
Avalonne Holdings = Carol Anne = Mrs George Tran
wserra

Post by wserra »

For some time now, Tran has had a partner/associate named Vince Khan. Khan is signing the recent "updates" on Tran's site. They claim that you can defend against foreclosure simply and without a lawyer. Never mind that the only link they submit as "proof" in their latest update doesn't work. Trust them.

Well, are you in Oregon (like our above buddies Frick and Frack)? Are you a homeowner facing foreclosure? Maybe you'd just like to check this out with a lawyer before going with F&F? So you google "Portland Oregon Foreclosure Lawyer" and you come up with this site, entitled (strangely enough) "Portland Oregon Foreclosure Lawyer". Only problem is, it looks familiar. Whaddaya know - it's Vince and George. But they're not lawyers. And I thought you didn't need one anyway.

Thieves are thieves are thieves.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle

Oh dear. Still practising law without a license. Still offering up that Tracey Weiss video despite the facts that would suggest it didn't work. Still after getting people to sign up to Pre-Paid Legal.
Can one of you look up court cases? (I can't without signing up for things and paying real $ to join.) They are George Tran's. They could be Lane County or a higher court in Eugene would be favourite. Numbers:
1210-022876
1210-022877

1210-05250
Expect to find George getting his ass handed to him, but it may lead to appeals and cross references.

I can't work out yet if George had his main residence foreclosed. His lack of website presence may be related.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

My understanding is Kahn and Tran are one and the same.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ArthurWankspittle

Judge Roy Bean wrote:My understanding is Kahn and Tran are one and the same.
Now you've said that, George's middle initial is K.... :thinking:
Idiot is pretending to be someone else to deflect the "practising law without a license" enquiries. I couldn't find the reference to that on "Free and Clear for about 20 days" but I'm sure he posted correspondence from the Oregon Bar claiming that Wachovia's lawyers had complained about him to put him off his case and that the Oregon Bar were trying to shut him down.