PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Post by webhick »

Looks like David finally did it. It looks like he set up his own version of Sui here: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net

It's only got a forum and blog so far. His first blog post starts:
I suppose technically the first suitors to send donations for this website construction are the new Owners. These are people who redeem lawful money in every transaction and have therefore learned over time the benefits of highest title. - The distinction between ownership by buying something and residual ownership from the grantor of private credit kept by the Treasury.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Olsenfin

Re: PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Post by Olsenfin »

"I suppose technically the first suitors to send donations for this website construction are the new Owners. These are people who redeem lawful money in every transaction and have therefore learned over time the benefits of highest title. - The distinction between ownership by buying something and residual ownership from the grantor of private credit kept by the Treasury."

Say WHAT???

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.

[apologies to Bill Gaines]
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I think it means "Give me money. I will take it." but that's saner than David usually manages.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If I send a dollar and thus own it, can I kick David Van pelt off?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What you've all got to realize is that David Merrill is a comic genius.

He doesn't really believe any of what he posts -- no sane person could, and still function; but he stays in character well and has found a way to attract the TD, etc. lunatics out there and get them to expose their lunacies so that we may be better aware of them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:What you've all got to realize is that David Merrill is a comic genius.

He doesn't really believe any of what he posts -- no sane person could, and still function; but he stays in character well and has found a way to attract the TD, etc. lunatics out there and get them to expose their lunacies so that we may be better aware of them.
QED
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Well, it looks nice.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

This place is nowhere near as interesting as Planet Merrill:
Gregg wrote:If I send a dollar and thus own it, can I kick David Van pelt off?
Gregg is obsessed with misnomer...
Pottapaug1938 wrote:What you've all got to realize is that David Merrill is a comic genius.

Poppycock believes he knows what I believe...

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Well, it looks nice.

Well, that's is just plain boring!!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You keep lying about your name David, why? Are you trying to hide from your suitors that you've been declared incompetent to stand trial if they google you? Don't want them to know that the reason you don't pay taxes is because you live on government benefits and don't make enough to owe taxes? Wouldn't want to have one of your potential suckers find out you lost a lawsuit to a motor scooter or were charging with assaulting your mother?

I know you're mentally ill, and I want to have some sympathy for you, but David, you're a bad person, you've run off anyone around you, your own family and only appeal to ignorant and desperate suckers on internet forums who don't know enough to see what utter nonsense most every word you type is. I mean, face it, they don't even buy your BS on Lost Horizons and just between us that place is a virtual All Star Team of Stupid. Get help, because i really don't want to see you on CNN someday in an armed standoff or being arrested for either threatening someone important or hurting someone. Your options are running out, and if you don't make some positive changes you're not going to do well in old age.

Your name is David Van Pelt, if you are so opposed to that fact, get a judge to legally change it. That is, if you can get a judge to agree you're sane enough to make decisions like that which is not a sure thing.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:You keep lying about your name David, why? Are you trying to hide from your suitors that you've been declared incompetent to stand trial if they google you? Don't want them to know that the reason you don't pay taxes is because you live on government benefits and don't make enough to owe taxes? Wouldn't want to have one of your potential suckers find out you lost a lawsuit to a motor scooter or were charging with assaulting your mother?

I know you're mentally ill, and I want to have some sympathy for you, but David, you're a bad person, you've run off anyone around you, your own family and only appeal to ignorant and desperate suckers on internet forums who don't know enough to see what utter nonsense most every word you type is. I mean, face it, they don't even buy your BS on Lost Horizons and just between us that place is a virtual All Star Team of Stupid. Get help, because i really don't want to see you on CNN someday in an armed standoff or being arrested for either threatening someone important or hurting someone. Your options are running out, and if you don't make some positive changes you're not going to do well in old age.

Your name is David Van Pelt, if you are so opposed to that fact, get a judge to legally change it. That is, if you can get a judge to agree you're sane enough to make decisions like that which is not a sure thing.

Gregg;

You describe the mental rut here pretty well. I will show you all again:

In a law dictionary my name is not David Van Pelt; David Van Pelt is my "name". Do you see the quotations? That means it is only my name in certain context Gregg.

That context is defined by how I identify myself. Not how you identify me. Just like with the arresting officer, in any case. He will get on the stand under oath and describe to the best of his recollection how the defendant identified himself to be the defendant in the case.

Officer: What is your name?
David Merrill: David Merrill.
Officer: What is your last name?
David Merrill: [Silence.]
Officer: What is your last name?
David Merrill: I cannot be compelled to incriminate myself.

That is the mental rut that people on SJC and StSC avoid - Guilty Until Proven Innocent. A fine example is that you believe being charged somehow makes me guilty when it is a relief that in America it will always be a much higher truth, that if the DA and prosecuting judge had no evidence or witnesses then I am innocent. They never had enough to get to trial because the arresting officer had to lie in the first paragraph of the Affidavit of Probable Cause regarding how the defendant identified himself. They gambled I would plead guilty to something I never did or would do, on the offer of a week of Community Service and lost. They did so many things because the judge was a senior prosecutor during my "outspoken" years locally that I have a $20M lien perfected against the state.

The problem you have with understanding my psychological evaluation for competency is simply that I carried an audio recorder and took photos. All that happened was the doctor tried to make me sign a consent form and I declined. That just took fifteen minutes of interesting audio time and the entire visit was thirty minutes long. Even Wserra still agrees he would never, ever advise anybody to have signed that consent form. The entire interview was about that consent form and not a mention of that went into the doctor's final report because at the time of writing it, he was unaware he had been recorded in detail. My report about him to DORA was so embarrassing they never responded back to me!

The remainder of all that is just inaccurate because well, you are uninformed, misinformed or a liar Gregg. But you might notice it has taken a few years for me to bother appearing to defend against Demo's and Nikki's fabrications. In America, quite contrary to Quatloos, people are innocent until proven guilty and that is all I had to wait for with much more formidible prosecutors than you Gregg. Where I live in fact and reality, your hearsay is as though it was never said. You are a lot like RAP/RuSA; you aren't really on the map so my appearance is of no consequence. Nobody likes or respects you under that noble penumbra because you defy it so.

Regards,

David Merrill.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:A fine example is that you believe being charged somehow makes me guilty when it is a relief that in America it will always be a much higher truth, that if the DA and prosecuting judge had no evidence or witnesses then I am innocent.
Must I point out that David is right?

Why do we need to go through this every time he posts?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:This place is nowhere near as interesting as Planet Merrill:
Gregg wrote:If I send a dollar and thus own it, can I kick David Van pelt off?
Gregg is obsessed with misnomer...

Poppycock knows what I believe...

Fixed it for you.

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I was thinking about you while writing this article Doktor.

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:A fine example is that you believe being charged somehow makes me guilty when it is a relief that in America it will always be a much higher truth, that if the DA and prosecuting judge had no evidence or witnesses then I am innocent.
Must I point out that David is right?

Why do we need to go through this every time he posts?

Wesley;

Forgive me please for reading into that your agreement that the former chief prosecutor in the black robe was indeed a prosecuting judge. I just to that for chuckles you know! We should try figuring a way to help Gregg with his obsession. It derails about any thread I post on!

Regards,

David Merrill.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

DVP claims that revealing his full name would incriminate him -- I can't touch that with a pole.

He also claims to have had, for the past two years, a "perfected" lien for $20 Million against the State of Colorado. Yet he's still living in squalor.

He also claimed to have, back in 2001, a "Bill of Exchange", of which he still has a copy -- it even contains an "antizionist algorithm", for Billions of dollars .... and that the attack on the World Trade Center took place to prevent him from collecting on it!

He also claimed to have invented and built a working time machine -- somehow it never enabled him to undo his very bad decisions or make better investments.

DVP just has no luck at all.
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:DVP claims that revealing his full name would incriminate him -- I can't touch that with a pole.

He also claims to have had, for the past two years, a "perfected" lien for $20 Million against the State of Colorado. Yet he's still living in squalor.

He also claimed to have, back in 2001, a "Bill of Exchange", of which he still has a copy" -- it even contains an "antizionist algorithm", for Billions of dollars .... and that the attack on the World Trade Center took place to prevent him from collecting on it!

He also claimed to have invented and built a working time machine -- somehow it never enabled him to undo his very bad decisions or make better investments.

...except for his successful career as a comedian, on this and other online forums.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

fortinbras wrote:DVP claims that revealing his full name would incriminate him -- I can't touch that with a pole.

He also claimed to have, back in 2001, a "Bill of Exchange", of which he still has a copy" -- it even contains an "antizionist algorithm", for Billions of dollars .... and that the attack on the World Trade Center took place to prevent him from collecting on it!

Squalor?

That is another example of you infantile quatlosers - how your obsession with my life and lifestyle derails any thread I post on. We have amateur psychologists and biographers just making things up! But my point is more to uninformed people who make claims for others. The things you claim I claim are simply incorrect. You children like to accuse me of word salad but you just juxtaposition little sound bites and incomplete clauses from Demo and Nikki, then you paste them back together as you wish to fill posts.

It is a good thing that most people know better than to buy into hearsay unless there is a justified exception. (Rules 803 and 804)

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:

Squalor?

That is another example of you infantile quatlosers - how your obsession with my life and lifestyle derails any thread I post on. We have amateur psychologists and biographers just making things up! But my point is more to uninformed people who make claims for others. The things you claim I claim are simply incorrect. You children like to accuse me of word salad but you just juxtaposition little sound bites and incomplete clauses from Demo and Nikki, then you paste them back together as you wish to fill posts.

It is a good thing that most people know better than to buy into hearsay unless there is a justified exception. (Rules 803 and 804)

Regards,

David Merrill.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you weren't a comedian, you'd shut us all up by offering verifiable and conclusive evidence of our errors; but you offer us this instead. Keep those laughs coming -- you're the funniest thing on the Net today!

Also -- we are hardly obsessed with your life; but not everyone has caught on to the fact that you are just pretending to believe what you say in your posts; and the remarks about your personal life are intended only to discredit your posts, on the assumption that you were serious about what you say -- if what others say about you is true, and if you seriously believed what you say in your posts, it wouldn't make you a very credible writer. Most of the regular Quatloosers are very successful and live in nice homes (sometimes, more than one) and have considerable assets with which to enjoy them. If you were serious about what you post, we'd expect you to be able to show that your circumstances exceed ours. That "perfected lien" of yours, for example? We'd have expected you to reduce the underlying cause to judgment and execution, and collect the sum of the lien. Instead, you have yet to provide any verifiable proof that the lien even exists, let alone in perfected status. So, I can only judge that David Merrill Van Pelt has adopted the stage name of David Merrill and has become the fastest-rising Internet comedian of the present day!
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

So tell us, when did you collect on that billion dollar "Bill of Exchange"??
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

David Merrill wrote:

Aesthetically your website does look nice.

That's called a compliment, David. That's the only you'll ever get out of me.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Funny you would look at the clerk's case that way. It was not my case. I never filed anything in it. Only the clerk did. It was his case. When it came to lawful money though (last page), he went back to filing in my evidence repository.

I do not believe in the negative averment process. Which is what you have going there. Nikki or Gregg make something up and I don't bother refuting, so you decide their assertions must be true and go with it.

I think Poppycock may be onto something there though. I have been making fun of you all for a long, long while.

Regards,

David Merrill.