PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: PlanetMerrill aka Saving to Suitors Club

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Whatever, David. Once again, you offer us more of the same tiresome nothing.

Yeah, yeah! To you maybe. But thousands of $$$$ in refunds is not nothing! You just want to think so.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Gee David, you posted a document with all the identifying information redacted so it can't be checked, the second one shows the guy is a tax cheat filing zero income returns and the conclusion is he is at best one of the crooks who cheat on their taxes and the automated system issues them a refund, or a letter for one anyhow, before they get caught, have to pay it back with interest and penalties and possibly go to jail.

VICTORY!

You're a few years behind Hendrickson, good job. Of course, since you are mentally unfit to be tried, you won't get to go to prison like him, only the people who listen to your advice will get to. The only justice is at least in winter time prison would be an upgrade for you if mom tosses you out of the basement the next time you try to beat her up. You're a liar David, but don't let yourself believe you're the only one, people on your little crazy clubhouse lie too, even to you.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:The rumor on the wind is that in early 2009 a banker was studying up about me and redemption of lawful money when he was at a party and overheard an IRS attorney say, There is a group of people in Colorado who don't pay any Income Tax; they are doing it right.
The rumor is that my Aunt Tillie raises prize-winning tomatoes in her garden in the Sea of Tranquility.

Oh, you want proof? No problem.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Whatever, David. Once again, you offer us more of the same tiresome nothing.

Yeah, yeah! To you maybe. But thousands of $$$$ in refunds is not nothing! You just want to think so.

I don't have to "think" anything, David. Neither you nor anyone else has ever proven that anyone using your method, CtC methods, or anything else has resulted in anything other than temproary, tactical victories that turn into losses when the court get through with the refundees.

All you've ever offered us are copies of checks received as part of these temporary victories, and a bunch of stuff that loooks like it came out of the courthouse wastebasket.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Image
Liar. That is a TP that you turned into a pumpkin.

However, he got better.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

You got me. I'm a witch.

A witch! A witch!
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:Gee David, you posted a document with all the identifying information redacted so it can't be checked, the second one shows the guy is a tax cheat filing zero income returns and the conclusion is he is at best one of the crooks who cheat on their taxes and the automated system issues them a refund, or a letter for one anyhow, before they get caught, have to pay it back with interest and penalties and possibly go to jail.

VICTORY!

You're a few years behind Hendrickson, good job. Of course, since you are mentally unfit to be tried, you won't get to go to prison like him, only the people who listen to your advice will get to. The only justice is at least in winter time prison would be an upgrade for you if mom tosses you out of the basement the next time you try to beat her up. You're a liar David, but don't let yourself believe you're the only one, people on your little crazy clubhouse lie too, even to you.

Sorry about that Gregg;

He knows about you and your type so he didn't want you whining and moaning about him by name. He knows you lie. Liars are usually thieves too you know!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
Liars are usually thieves too you know!
If I thought that you were a liar rather than a fool....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! All your base are belong to us.

I take it easy on Poppycock. If the 1938 in his handle is birth year, he's likely going a bit dodgey. I mean he here once told me a 1965 quarter was worth as much as one from 1964 because they both said "QUARTER DOLLAR."

A "thank you" to the Quatlosers is also appropriate here. You revealed & pointed me to David Merrill as the real deal awhile ago. Reverse engineering. I DUN BACKTRACED IT!

And a special shout-out to Gregg for daring me to start a thread over at LH. :mrgreen:

Blessings!
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
David Merrill wrote:
Liars are usually thieves too you know!
If I thought that you were a liar rather than a fool....

Maybe I should have arranged for a commission based in a percentage!!

But you know; having a whole bunch of great people who feel ingratiated is priceless.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tell it to their families when the IRS wrecks them in a few years
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

David has started banning people - some poster named "motla68" - for "promoting fraudulent solutions/remedy".

That loud clicking sound you hear is the world's irony meters, pegging as one.
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Perhaps he (like Pete and so many others) should rename his forum to MyWayOrTheHighway.com :?:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It had something from the Canadian Ministry of Finance, and then David going on about I know not what (I can make out a few words here and there but I'm not fluent in retatrded) and then the Ban Hammer dropped. So I gotta ask, does this mean Canada is going to invade the USA to keep David from getting his imaginary money?
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

To state the sadly obvious, David is extremely powerless in this life. Banning people makes him feel like the boss. He'd ban us from Quatloos if he could figure how. No doubt he has plans for all of us after he gets all the magic money and the Universe elects him God.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

More evidence that he's totally drifting off to Planet Merrill is his insistence that his "savings to suitors" clause and magic transformation of FRNs into US Notes applies to other countries and other currencies.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:His [motla68] passive-aggressive narcissism has been a pain that alone, I would have tolerated, but endangering the readers here with intentional misdirection will not be tolerated.
My extra-strength-shielded irony meter went completely on the fritz after reading the above.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
grndslm wrote:...
Are you trying to tell me that Subject-Matter Jurisdiction *isn't* a secret? EVERYBODY knows about it??

Gimme a break!
How do you transform a routine tenet of law into a secret?

Answer: Declare a Bankers' Holiday instead. Look at the date - January. The Bankers' Holiday was in March.

Page 1
Page 2

You guys are a real hoot!!

Wserra;

Thanks for linking that banishment so that people can see why. Motla68 excluded the verbiage that is effective for redeeming lawful money:

It is difficult to feel guilty or even stupid about getting so many people a full Refund.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

P.S. This is the link you should get a look at, you Quatlosers!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... gent-think
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:How do you transform a routine tenet of law into a secret?
Answer: Declare a Bankers' Holiday instead. Look at the date - January. The Bankers' Holiday was in March.

Page 1
Page 2

[/quote]

Only David Merrill would ever think of responding to a challenge about turning a routine tenet of law into a secret by blithering about a Banker's Holiday, and then using as supporting documentation a PROPOSAL to abolish county courts (which never came close to enactment into law). Way to go, David. In the Quatloosian baseball game, you're oh-for-everything.