Ja[e]mes McBride and his Divine Province

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Ja[e]mes McBride and his Divine Province

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I've posted this Canadian case in the main Quatloos forum SovCit forum as it relates to a pseudolegal scheme and guru that is American in origin, which I hope is acceptable. Yes, the decisions just keep coming. This one is from the New Brunswick Court of Queen's Bench:
  • J.A. v. New Brunswick (Minister of Social Development), 2013 NBQB 137
In brief, two parents who have had their children seized make a Habeas Corpus application. Oh - wait - not their children, but their "rightful property" "... created from sweat equity and labor".

The majority of the decision describes the application (paras. 11-15) and various materials filed by the parents (paras. 17-29). The parent's application is rejected on established case law that the Habeas Corpus remedy is not relevant to a family law context (paras. 33-35), and also excluded by legislation (paras. 37-38).

What caught my attention was information linked with the apparent source of the parent's material, a "Jaemes McBride", "Postmaster General NA Divine Province". A little googling led to this site, which has an impressive concentration of stupid:

http://divineprovince.org/

It's a mishmash of sovereign concepts with a nice Vatican-ish touch thrown in. The key personality appears to be a "Jaemes McBride". And here's a person with a very similar name, "James McBride", speaking to ABC's 20/20 program:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/divine ... s-18942052

Yep - must be the same dude! Look at all his paraphernalia! He needs to open a gift shop at the website.

Perhaps might this be the same "James T. McBride" previously reported upon in Quatloos:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6753&p=111005 - as Postmaster General, and felon released in 2011

And here, I think, is a doctrinal hissy fit between Ja[e]mes McBride and another group new to myself, the "Reign of Heavens Society", where the latter complains its supposed to be the "Divine Providence", not "Divine Province", ergo the latter is a cult:

http://reignoftheheavens.org/?p=449

So, anyone care to place bets that Mr. McBride concluded he could evade Google by adding an 'e' to his first name? In the alternative, perhaps it has some other, special religious significance.

On behalf of the Corporation of Canada, I would like to thank the Corporation of the United States and its slave-chattel for exporting to us this fine product. Can we please now return to you :Chief :Nanya-Shaabu: El:? Nunc pro tunc!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Ja[e]mes McBride and his Divine Province

Post by LPC »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:The parent's application is rejected on established case law that the Habeas Corpus remedy is not relevant to a family law context (paras. 33-35),
A former law partner of mine once told me that, in Pennsylvania at least, a dispute about the guardianship of the minor child of a deceased parent was in fact a habeas corpus proceeding.

Obviously, your mileage may vary.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Ja[e]mes McBride and his Divine Province

Post by Chados »

Oh, *Canada*!

Yeah, the Postmaster General is a special kind of wack. I've got a guy down here who's bought into that line of stuff and for awhile he was signing everything in blood fingerprints.