Millionaire's Club anyone?

Open forum where offshore scams and offshore scammers can be freely discussed. Includes offshore investment and tax fraud and the latest goings-on in the Dominion of Melchizedek, Principality of New Utopia, Kingdom of Enen-Kio, the OITC, and other fake nations and world agencies.
bns (MIA)

Millionaire's Club anyone?

Post by bns (MIA) »

Some family members were approached by members of "the millionaire's club" http://joegalaxy.net/Element/MC.html and asked if they wanted to open their own online bank and join a group of already established banks in pooling their money in high return investments.

They were invited to buy shares in or invest their money with a bank identical to http://trillionstars.com at 24% annual return (the sunshine program). They were also being courted to open their own offshore bank and do what trillionstars is doing (with all sorts of startup and comission fees) as well as invest in another company that is gathering money and doing a real estate development in nicaragua and securities trading. However the investments involve a pretty shady guy, giovanni camporese who has a history of failed companies and run ins with the sec.

I believe this company is involved in setting up the banks and camporese is an advisor there
http://www.finnet.com.au/index.html

The money would be deposited to a real bank in nz and they are asking for 100s of ks and they were offered shares in a bank at .15 on the $1.

So what do you guys think? anything outright illegal going on here? worthy of an email to the sec?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Millionaire's Club anyone?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

bns wrote:... However the investments involve a pretty shady guy, giovanni camporese who has a history of failed companies and run ins with the sec. ... So what do you guys think? anything outright illegal going on here? worthy of an email to the sec?
I think you've answered your own question.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

I agree with the good judge. You have answered your question. Appears that you have another phony bank debenture scheme going. Every one I have run across have been run by shysters and are total cons.
upperfold

Post by upperfold »

go to the Hut River Principality web site look at news and you will find something interesting.. a disclaimer
finvik

Post by finvik »

it is a SCAM 100%. i had received this mail. and when i inquired about it on the net it turned out be a scamming site. even my online AV warned me against this site, it said "this site contains malicious content"
vik
susanspy

Post by susanspy »

Hello all,

Susan here i too suspect that its a scam 100% coz this looks to be the mordus oprandi of there crooks, i too keep getting emails of the same from these people & never reply any, so please you too dont get in this scam.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!!!
tumescentliposuction

Post by tumescentliposuction »

Hello...
I don't know what you people are discussing but i receive mail containing "Become Millionaire Club member" in that i have to pay money in advance after that they give me outsourcing business...

[ed: You need to remove your advertising or this post will be deleted]
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sounds interesting. I hope to join as soon as I get the millions I have been assured of for helping the Widow Ngminbgo sneak her husband's wealth out of Nigeria.
winthelottery

Post by winthelottery »

I feel that its a scam 99% because this looks to be the mordus oprandi of there crooks,some time got these kind of mails but i never reply.

Regards.

[Scam link removed by moderator.]
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Fisher wrote:Nice sharing bns. I was also looking for this kind of information and my search ends here by reading your post. I have visit the link you provide and it looks good. I haven't registered yet but i know little bit about it and they are good.
Seems like Fisher is another candidate for the banhammer.

Four posts so far (almost all have been several years after the previous post) and all have been very complementary to one of the posts in the thread - no value added.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

rogfulton wrote:Seems like Fisher is another candidate for the banhammer.
I don't think so. He's not annoying enough. Just having no posts with merit is not sufficient, when there are only 4. There would have to be ... outright errors (ummm, check) ... personal attacks (none yet) ... ?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
rondon

Post by rondon »

Sounds interesting. I hope to join!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

rondon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:01 pm Sounds interesting. I hope to join!
Then they'd be the Millionaire Spammers' Club.

But we'll wait.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The original question was whether the Millionaire's Club is doing anything illegal.

My opinion is that it's a total fraud, and the guy running it is not yet a millionaire but plans to become one with your money and the money of some other victims.

Some important questions: Exactly who is running this club, what are his (or their) credentials, and where is he (or where is each of them) (and where/how can you find him if your investment goes sour!) -- and don't take his (their) word for it, verify it with reliable sources. If you're investing this much money, spend a little of it first to make sure this investment is kosher.

Even so, offshore investments, especially with people you don't know, in places you haven't visited, set off alarms in my head.
wserra

Post by wserra »

rondon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:01 pm Sounds interesting. I hope to join!
Well, it only took "rondon" ten days to come back and edit in a spam sig. Damn, "rondon", you should wait at least six months, so that you would have better odds of people actually forgetting to watch for it.

Speaking of odds, if anyone is curious, the link "rondon" edited in was one for tips for online betting. The fine folks who used to be called "scamdicappers" when they were all over the back pages of the tabloids here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Speaking of the spamdicappers (yes, I admit that this is not the real topic of this thread), I recall about 20 years ago three or four groups of them had early morning TV shows (mostly on cable) on weekend mornings, where the assorted experts would go through the motions of analyzing professional & college team sports and then tell viewers to call their $5/minute phone lines for their prediction of the point spread or something.

What happened to the TV shows, or where can I see those mountebanks now?!
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

fortinbras wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:35 pm What happened to the TV shows, or where can I see those mountebanks now?!
They're still out there. The last one I countered was doing the sports-and-email-spam variant of the classic stock-prices-and-letters scam.
  • Buy a mailing list.
  • Send half of the mailing list a spam: "Here's your free college sports LOCK OF THE WEEK: Georgia State will beat the spread!"
  • Send the other half a spam: "Here's your free college sports LOCK OF THE WEEK: Georgia State won't beat the spread!"
  • Watch the Georgia State game.
  • Discard whichever half of the mailing list you sent the wrong prediction to.
  • Split the correct-prediction list in two, and send each half a spam: "Hope you enjoyed your winnings from the Georgia State game! Here's your new free LOCK OF THE WEEK: Oregon will/won't beat the spread!"
  • Watch the Oregon game.
  • Discard the folks you sent the wrong prediction to.
  • Repeat the process for a third week and a third game.
  • By this time you're down to an eighth of your original mailing list. But if that eighth has been reading your messages, they're probably impressed, because you've been right three times in a row.
  • Now you go in for the kill, and send this message to that eighth: "We sure hope you've profited from these three free weeks of winning advice! But we can't go on doing this for free. Sign up for more of these great picks every week, for just $199.99 every season!"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Called the "Inverse Pyramid" I believe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Sounds like a winning formula!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LaVidaRoja wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:09 am Sounds like a winning formula!!
Never underestimate stupid and/or greed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.