BRAIN EVANS OFFSHORE COMPANIES AND HIS CURRENCY SCAMS

Open forum where offshore scams and offshore scammers can be freely discussed. Includes offshore investment and tax fraud and the latest goings-on in the Dominion of Melchizedek, Principality of New Utopia, Kingdom of Enen-Kio, the OITC, and other fake nations and world agencies.
fraudalert

BRAIN EVANS OFFSHORE COMPANIES AND HIS CURRENCY SCAMS

Post by fraudalert »

FRAUDALERT FRAUDALERT FRAUDALERT FRAUDALERT

ANYONE WHO IS DEALING OR COMES IN CONTACT WITH BRIAN EVANS FROM THE UK/SCOTLAND USING COMPANIES CAPITAL TRADE MANAGEMENT LTD. OF THE BAHAMAS OR PROTOCOL INTERNATIONAL LTD. OF SEYCHELLES SHOULD AVOID ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM. HE IS BASICALLY DOING PRIVATE FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS WITH HIM AS THE USD PROVIDER AND CHARGING UP FRONT ADVANCE FEE OF TEN THOUSAND GBR POUNDS. HE USES VARIOUS ACCOUNTS TO COLLECT THE MONEY AND NOT HIS COMPANY ACCOUNT AND NEVER IN HIS NAME. THEN HE SENDS FAKE MT103 SLIPS AS IF FIRST TRANCHE HAS BEEN SENT AND THIS CARRIES ON WITH DIFFERENT EXCUSES FROM HIM ON REASONS WHY THE FUNDS DO NOT REACH EURO PROVIDERS ACCOUNT. THE TEN THOUSAND IS NEVER RETURNED EVEN THOUGH HE PROMISES TO DO SO. THIS IS A TOTAL FRUAD AND SCAM AND PEOPLE LOSE MONEY. THERE ARE ALREADY SIX CLEAR CASES OF THE SAME NATURE WHERE CLIENTS HAVE SUFFERED AND ARE NOW PROCEEDING AHEAD IN FILING LEGAL MATTERS AGAINST THIS SCAMMER.
HIS UK PASSPORT# IS GBR 070703384. HE HAS TWO WEBSITES ON THE COMPANIES HE USES TO LURE CLIENTS WITH FALSE POSTINGS AND THEY ARE OF THE SAME TYPE. http://WWW.CAPITALTRADEMANAGEMENT.COM AND http://WWW.PROTOCOLINTERNATIONAL.COM
HE USES A UAE BASED BANK CALLED MASHREQ BANK FOR HIS DEALS AND SENDS FAKE SLIPS FROM THEM CREATED BY HIM OR WITH THE HELP OF HIS ASSOCIATES. HE EVEN SENDS BANK E-MAILS TO CONVINCE CLIENTS.PURE UK SCAM!
ANYONE WHO HAS SUFFERED FROM THIS FRAUDSTER ARE FREE TO CONTACT AT THIS E-MAIL MRFRAUD.ALERT@GMAIL.COM , WITH FULL DETAILS AND WE WILL AVAIL YOU PROOFS AND ALSO ASSIST YOU IN CONTACTING THE RIGHT DEPARTMENTS DEALING WITH HIS CASES. RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY AND ALSO HELP VICTIMS OF THIS CRIMINAL.
PASS THE WORD AND SAVE PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY THIS MONSTER LIAR!!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: BRAIN EVANS OFFSHORE COMPANIES AND HIS CURRENCY SCAMS

Post by wserra »

One copy of a post is enough. Pick what seems to you the most appropriate forum; post there once. The rest will be deleted.

While it's not grounds for deletion, is your "Caps Lock" key broken?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

This has the look of a drive-by hit. In case I am wrong, and "fraudalert" returns, a couple of hints.

From your post, there is no way to tell whether this a really a scam or you are just a disgruntled customer, or a competitor, or even someone who just doesn't like the guy. How can you change this? Easily: provide verifiable information. For example, you post that "THERE ARE ALREADY SIX CLEAR CASES OF THE SAME NATURE WHERE CLIENTS HAVE SUFFERED AND ARE NOW PROCEEDING AHEAD IN FILING LEGAL MATTERS AGAINST THIS SCAMMER." Courts? Docket numbers? Results? Government enforcements actions? You do not provide a single piece of information which doesn't require the reader to take your word for it.
- David Hume
fraudalert

Post by fraudalert »

'wserra'. You have no idea of what he does.' disgruntled customer' as to you- are the ones who have lost 10k pounds. You wanna be one such customer? then, I can suggest you, to go and deal with him and pay a 10k as he asks. Go through this and then maybe you will come back here and post the same. Six cases- filed to police, law suits being processed, each client seems to be moving their own ways. Charging up front fee and promising to do a transaction is already considered illegal. I dont know why these clients went ahead the wrong way. If you want personal proofs, then write to the email provided and you will see what proofs we have.
But first of all we have to be sure you are not an associate of this macho scammer and sit together with him in Scottish skirts and drink scottish whishky and scam planning!!
There is nothing to compete with a scammer, so take it out of your mind. One day or the other this ends bad for him. He is so cheap, for 10k he goes around an fakes serious paper work. Here its only a posting to warn people dealig with him, and to be able to prove matters, I think this will be done to law enforcement authorities seperately by clients.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Ahem. If you know the "docket number", or even the Court in which the cases are filed, you could list it and we would know where to get confirmation. The police, even if you identify the jurisdiction, will likely not confirm the complaints filed.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra

Post by wserra »

fraudalert wrote:'wserra'. You have no idea of what he does.
Well, no. If you're complaining, it's your department to show "what he does" in order to substantiate your complaint.
' disgruntled customer' as to you- are the ones who have lost 10k pounds. You wanna be one such customer? then, I can suggest you, to go and deal with him and pay a 10k as he asks.
Why in the world would I do that? Do you jump off something to decide whether it's a cliff? You're verging on the incoherent.
Six cases- filed to police, law suits being processed, each client seems to be moving their own ways.
I asked you before - Courts? Names? Dockets?
If you want personal proofs, then write to the email provided and you will see what proofs we have.
No, I have no desire to exchange private emails with anyone on this subject. You posted here, claiming a scam. Maybe it is. You haven't come close to proving it, though. So why don't you post the "personal proofs" here, since you guys are apparently willing to share them with strangers?
But first of all we have to be sure you are not an associate of this macho scammer and sit together with him in Scottish skirts and drink scottish whishky and scam planning!!
Let me make sure I have this straight. You choose this board from the entire internet on which to post your allegations. You then question whether the members of the board you chose are "associates" of your "scammer".

We're now well past just verging on the incoherent.
Here its only a posting to warn people dealig with him
"Warnings" are a whole lot more effective if they contain proof.
- David Hume
Ianpeter

Post by Ianpeter »

I have just read with interest the reports about Brain Evans.

The owner of Capital Trade Management Limited is in fact BRIAN EVANS - yes he has a brain too!

I am aware that in his company he does asked for some upfront fees for a client to prove his onward ability to comply and perform as per a contract. I have not yet received any real proof that payment has been sent, albeit claimed by moaning clients.

I am aware that his contract also requires certain performance by the clients and to date, most to my personal knowledge have yet to provide hard evidence that they have the actual real Euros available to perform legally a cash exchange. Most are looking to 'Flip' a deal which is illegal and is fully covered under the Patriot Act and that of Money Laundering. I am also aware that many of the complainers do not wish to have Federal Reserve scrutiny, which only highlights their own ignorance and understandings in these transactions. It is impossible to move 10's of millions of USD without it coming under the spotlight and attention of the Federal Reserve Bank and its systems.

Many of these so called clients have approached me directly also - therefore I am able to substaniate my views. Also, many have been 'Shopping' the market for months - one client in fact for two years - and even when given a straight deal, dealing bank to bank with his Bankers and J P Morgan Chase Manhattan, would not allow his proof of ability to be shown

The claim regarding a Lottery scam and operated from South Africa is again a complete joke. Why can't people use their Brains?????

I would not go so far as to say Brian Evans is perfect - no one is - but please credit on both sides. It always takes two to tango in any walk of life and business and to be able to perform. There is always two sides to every story. If what is stated has any element of truth the police would be active and not sleeping! People who moan on these sites always have something to hide in my experience!

I am aware that Brian Evans of Capital Trade Management who is associated to the President of Protocol International Limited - TWO separate and different companies- has performed currency transactions and other deals. They are a respected force if approached on a level playing field and not by somebody trying to hide facts and attempt illegal, undefined, unclear financial transactions.

Brian Evans was recommended to me some 6 years ago as a performer. Obviously he cannot perform each and every time, unless the client works within the mandate and doctrine dictated - even the Market forces can interfere. I am not aware of a serious person or client who has been let down, when all the necessary information, documentation, accessments, third party analysis reports, etc., etc., are to hand.

Finally, I always find it so amusing, that these so called clients - NEVER - complain that their own connections and Bankers do not perform for them. If they and there plans, schemes, financial transactions are so perfect and wonderful, WHY are the top 25 bankers in the world not dealing directly? - Also why should people work for them for nothing!!!!!- Lawyers and Accountants will not and they never complain about this.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hey guys, found something interesting here. Was scrolling around and found this.

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8282890/252/

Scroll down to post #5027. Someone basically lifted the whole post from IanPeter and commented on it. As far as I can tell by scrolling along in here Ian Peter is an alleged associate of the mentioned Brain Evans and were doing business together at Protocol. Evans LinkedIn profile lists him as CEO of capital trade management and only one connection which is weird. Im just a little marketer and I have almost 40. I dont know how much you can actually get out of this forum, its British and not very well done. Like 2 million posts in this thread and almost everyone deals with something other than the thread.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So far as I can see all we’ve gotten here is a great deal of sound and fury with no substance.

Seven things here that stick out, the usage of all caps, the at length rant with no substance or value to substantiate anything said, the peculiar grammar indicating someone not a native English speaker and not well enough educated in speaking that language to know better, the posting of the aforesaid rant in what is basically an anti-scam forum, then we get the second message sans caps from the still aggrieved party but with equally bad and suspect grammar, basically ranting “how dare you challenge my heart felt sense of indignation and rage by asking me for facts and actual data”, and please “macho scammer “, I rest my case. And then we get the unsolicited “independent” defense of the scammer in equally bad and stilted grammar, that goes on at length telling us how upright and trustworthy the alleged scammer is and how unreasonable it is to doubt the great Brian.

I think Wes got it in one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Well said Notorial and I bow to your judgement.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
xanadu

Post by xanadu »

This whole thread is strange......

The people posting can't even agree if its BRAIN Evans or BRIAN Evans.....

This crap should all go to the "round file"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

xanadu wrote:This whole thread is strange......

The people posting can't even agree if its BRAIN Evans or BRIAN Evans.....

This crap should all go to the "round file"
Your response is equally strange in that you have been on this site since April of this year, the thread hasn't been posted to since November of last year, and only now you are getting around to commenting on its quality or lack thereof.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff