Oceanside Forex: Broker Jones Rides Again

Open forum where offshore scams and offshore scammers can be freely discussed. Includes offshore investment and tax fraud and the latest goings-on in the Dominion of Melchizedek, Principality of New Utopia, Kingdom of Enen-Kio, the OITC, and other fake nations and world agencies.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Oceanside Forex: Broker Jones Rides Again

Post by notorial dissent »

What I have a hard time believing is that Broke Boy could have placed a trade to begin with since I do not see how he could have possibly met the equity requirements for those type of trades in the first place.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

Gain Capital does have some sort of practice accounts one can set up. But, as I was told, Joker hadn't brought in a single Oceanside customer account yet when I first contacted them in January and shared their partners charming corporate pages. What an advertising campaign that was!

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

If their magic black box couldn’t make any money on pretend trades with pretend money, then how were they going to do it for real!!!! That was sarcasm in case anyone missed it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

What! You don't believe that the 60, scratch that, 100 million dollar black box, oops that was 1 billion last he bragged, is for real???

http://208.86.2.178/showthread.php?p=943169

Remember that 13% - 14% and as high as 50% return per month he promised. Does a - 2.7% fall in that range??? Judging from the few trades at Gain his BS is going to sink him. What a load!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NovQr9HjbU
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Gold Level Investors (IE...Limited Dividends Holders) -- We estimate that we will be trading on over $3 Million by Christmas. Just some fun facts numbers for your Dividends "spreadsheets".... (We believe we can be trading on $50 Million by October 1st, 2011.) (my note - this is when the limited shareholders at GOLD and above will really start to reap the benefits - for some, the dividend income at this level will replace their job income. Those at diamond level could be earning $6400/m just from the dividend)....

On behalf of everyone at Oceanside, we want to continue to show our appreciation and thankfulness to the Pioneering Investors who "took a leap of faith" in an upstart company. You placed your hard earned investments and trust into a small company called Oceanside Network, and it is because of this, that we are now powering into a fully fledged financial institution capable of offering an institutional grade level of investment, for the average person, all over the world.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Justin "Broker" Jones
Just exactly where did that money go, Broker? What specifically was it used for? That handful of folks invested thousands of dollars. When Oceanside folds, which it is well on the way to doing I suspect, will those folks ever see a dime of that money? Have any so called dividends been paid out so far?

Do you still think you will be able to get registered and licensed to deal in the U.S.? I don't think the NFA is going to be impressed with your "business dealings" so far. Come on Broker and JD. You boys do have some 'splainin' to do!

Soapboxmom
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

I guess when Broker claimed he was now a Ponzi Killer he didn't realize his first kill would be himself. :lol: :lol:
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Guess what is in spot 2 of page 1 for Google when one searches Broker Jones?

http://www.free-press-release.com/news- ... 71112.html

Broker will just never learn. He should have seriously considered the fate of the last few scammers I took out. Quoting those scammers was certainly not one of his best moves. But, hey!! Maybe Len Clements will ride in to his rescue again! Them joining forces sure was a swell tactic for both. :brickwall:

Soapboxmom
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

You're a bulldog, SBM.

This whole scenario is an example of why only dumbass scammers take on their critics in public, whether by lawsuit, bulletin board arguments or wherever else. Any scammer with an IQ above room temperature knows that this kind of publicity is bad. The only publicity a scammer should want is the carefully-controlled type s/he generates alone or with shills.

Look at Kevin Trudeau (for those with strong stomachs). Despite the fact that this board and many others have attacked him repeatedly, can anyone here picture Trudeau responding? He knows perfectly well what he's doing, and that he would only lose a debate - so he doesn't engage in one. Instead he ignores his critics, pays his substantial fines as a cost of doing business, and goes on scamming people.

He's a lot smarter than Jones. Trudeau would probably take that as an insult, since my dog is smarter than Jones.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

In case anyone is wondering how this whole Broker Jones kerfuffle began, it goes something like this.

Back on Jan 7th I received an e-mail from fastmoney...
Doc, Broker posted this on mlm.com yesterday but a mod deleted it after being up an hour or so, I just stumbled on it..

It looks like lens writing, but oh well.. If it was actually me, I would be pissed...

http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/trolls/ ... docbunkum/
No, I hadn't seen the post, and I wasn't pissed. Actually, I found it extremely funny and immediately started a thread on realscam by the same title. Only Soapboxmom didn't find it as funny as I did.

Broker should have known better.

Once Soapboxmom gets a full head of steam and the wind in her sails, it's full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes, and total non stop action.

The title of the original thread was changed to Oceanside Network's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!! to better help the search engines pick it up. And a good job they have done as that thread ranks on the first page of a search for "Broker Jones".

And what else has Jones' little rant on his blog accomplished?

Well, he's managed to get his account with a major trading house terminated. Every sleazy deal he's been involved with over the years has been rehashed. And everyone on the internet is painfully aware that he's a wife beater, an alcoholic, and a college drop out - all in his own words by the way.

Oh, and that original blog that started this whole thing, what about that? I see it's been deleted by Wordpress.

So, Jones, once again, why don't you tell us exactly what it was you accomplished by starting that quaint little exposé about Soapboxmom, fastmoney, and myself? :?:
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/20 ... /#more-221
Nevertheless my thoughts, are that if you are planning on getting into business, or forming a corporation, or establishing yourselves at broker or liquidity provider, that you endeavor to get it done prior to 2011....

February has been pretty solid so far, and here at Oceanside, we anticipate the future with a positive viewpoint.
It sounds to me like the stupid bloke has fallen off of the wagon again! It might be a tad difficult to have him set up one's off-shore dummy corporation before 2011!!! No trades sounds really solid to me!!! :roll:

Soapboxmom
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Please, let me rant....

Yesterday or the day before I became aware that a poster "G Evans" at some forum that supports Broker Jones and his current scam, Oceanside, was writing some posts that are anathema to pretty much everything I stand for. I cannot see the forum in question, whether it's a browser issue or I suspect my IP is blocked, so I could not, and cannot now, see the forum but on SBMs forum it was mentioned in a thread
http://www.realscam.com/f12/oceanside-n ... l#post6568

I remember when she set that board up because Len and Justin had taken over and gutted scam.com and I was glad to see someone willing to fight the good fight. I registered immediately. Just because I'm terribly busy most of the time I never actually posted there and in the year and a half it's been up it just faded into the many places I visited but just didn't get involved in, but make no mistake, I support it.

Anyhow, the posts by 'G Evans' were mentioned there and I was kind of distressed that someone might confuse those comments with something I wrote. I made a post asking about the posts because I did want to see what they were, possibly something i wrote and had forgotten terribly out of context or what, and I got slammed pretty good. now if I had written the things they think I did, I would have deserved it, I have seen some of them and they're nothing short of garbage.

Now this is all speculation on my part, and perhaps I'm drinking a little kool aid, but the more I look and find, and the more I think about it and my own prior dealings with Justin Jones, I am beginning to think the "G Evans" login may be a deliberate attempt to make it look like I support a crook. I'm blocked from a site I have never attempted to access before, a person on that site with a login that could very easily be confused with me is posting some things I don't agree with. Maybe my ego is bigger than it should be, but it bothers me all the same. Doesn't matter, I didn't write it.

Just wanted to say, publicly, that I am not the person posting the things about Heather, or Oceanside, or Broker Jones....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Gregg,

It is wonderful to have you over yonder and see you here as well. I am so sorry there was some confusion. I have been at the hospital with my son and could not get on the forums until today. I do know who you are and are so honored you took the time to post on Realscam. ALA is a dear online friend who has always had my back.

I know for a fact you had nothing to do with those hideous posts on Oceanside Network. You are a long time very talented scambuster and have explored many different topics that I have not had time to delve into myself. I am sorry that you got tangled up in Broker's sordid saga.

You can't see the original posts in question because I bullied Broker into taking them down. I contacted every department at Gain Capital and requested that they do something about the "advertising" of their now former partner, Oceanside Network / Broker Jones. He very quickly got the boot as I had warned him he would. Now, with his lovely internet presence I think the wife spanking, newly sober college dropout (.68 average, mind you) and his mysterious friend gevans, whose identity is still unknown will stay silent.

My best to you and everyone here. I hope we will be able to smoke out the real gevans soon!

Soapboxmom
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Thanks, and LRM cleared me up, it was a simple misunderstanding.

And much as I hate to defend the guy, I think the comment about spanking his wife was a joke about their sex life and not referring to some abuse, at least that's the way I took it. I hope so, anyhow.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

I've been keeping an eye on the stats of Broker's cute little forum. Over the past week the numbers stack up like this:

Oceanside Network Forum Statistics

Feb 13 Threads: 858, Posts: 4,883, Members: 482, Active Members: 177

Feb 15 Threads: 863, Posts: 4,896, Members: 484, Active Members: 163

Feb 17 Threads: 863, Posts: 4,897, Members: 484, Active Members: 151

Feb 20 Threads: 866, Posts: 4,921, Members: 485, Active Members: 128

Feb 22 Threads: 867, Posts: 4,926, Members: 486, Active Members: 122

Considering a large part of the Active Members group are likely spammers and spambots, I'd say things are drying up a bit over there.

The Investor Levels group too is interesting:

Diamond $ 25,001.00 - 125,000.00

xolotl France
cleblanc Dieppe New Brunswick Canada
jmowdy Norman, Oklahoma (Jerry)
jrgaudet
lynncook71 East Kilbride Scotland, UK
DStevens Dwayne Havelock NB Canada
hawaii Sweden
n59e11
jjw091006

Can't help but wonder when these folks are going to start asking questions, now that Oceanside's trading seems to have come to a screeching halt for the time being. :thinking:

Jones, you reading this? Yeah, I know, you banned my ass over on your forum the first time I registered. But I simply re-registered under a less conspicuous user name. Guess who? :P I've enjoyed the "discussions" we've had about "investments". Very enlightening.

You dumb ass.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Let's take a look back at what the mysterious G. Evans said:
Hello! I , G. Evans am the author of the creation seen before you. You can call me G. You can call me Captain Evans. Or you can even call me Whackjob for all I care….
I think people with Oceanside will prosper. That includes me , other investors and especially new investors in the future who use the managed account options that were recently added.
At first when I researched Oceanside I confess I was worried that it all sounded too good to be true. I’ve had friends who have lost their shirt in some wacky investment scams through the internet so I make sure to tread carefully with this stuff.

Presently I am nothing short of pleased with Oceanside. I see every intention of the Oceanside managers trying to build great investment options for both the little guys and the big guys. This is a long term deal for me and the more I see the more I love.

I also think the CAWIT cult has taken the road to complete and utter embarrassment. These internet trolls and cyberbullies will have so much egg on their face as the Oceanside Network grows that they will look as if they’ve stapled an omelette to their forehead!
G. Evans can rest assured I will do everything possible to smoke him out and expose him for the lying fraud he is. He does possess the IQ of a head of cabbage. Notice the verb tense he employs. As to his discussion of prospering he used the future tense. He says he and the other investors will profit. One should also note his real lack of confidence. He does not say definitively that they will prosper. He doesn't state firmly that success is guaranteed or assured. He only manages to say he thinks it will happen.

He also stumbles quite embarrassingly when he states JD Kaiser and Broker are trying to build a great investment opportunity. That very clearly indicates there isn't a great investment opportunity currently available.

Evans is such a complete and utter fool he gave his money to 2 idiots who apparently barely finished high school. I think Broker's self professed .68 college average speaks to his academic success or lack thereof. Broker's resume shows no education, training, certifications or experience that would qualify him to handle anyone's money. All we know for sure is he is newly sober this year and thinks spanking his wife and bragging about it online is something presidents of sucessful corporations do. Whether criminal or consensual Broker should never have made that public. JD Kaiser appears to be nothing more than a young fool of 27 that runs at the mouth as well.

So, only completely clueless idiots and total fools would entrust their money to these two total clowns. I think the egg is all over G. Evans face. Frankly, G. Evans deserves to lose his investment and much more. I have no doubt the many investors that have been duped and defrauded are beyond furious at what Broker and G. Evans have done online on Oceanside's corporate website and many forums across the net.

Soapboxmom
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All we know for sure is he is newly sober this year and thinks spanking his wife and bragging about it online is something presidents of sucessful corporations do. Whether criminal or consensual Broker should never have made that public. JD Kaiser appears to be nothing more than a young fool of 27 that runs at the mouth as well.

On the spanking incident, I do agree it should not have been something he needs to say in public, even if it is just what he and the missus are into...
I have never found much on JD Kaiser, is there any hard proof that he's not just the figment of Justin's imagination?
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Justin Kaiser
Owner, Oceanside Forex

Industry
Investment Management
Overview
Current •Owner at Oceanside Forex
•Founder at Oceanside Network
Connections 7 connections
Public Profilehttp://www.linkedin.com/pub/justin-kaiser/18/456/381
27 years of age

Soapboxmom
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I wouldn't buy a used scooter from that face!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent

I'm sorry, that doesn't look like it could scrape up enough bottle caps or whatever it is these days to buy a scooter, let alone have one to sell!!!!

There is no way these two putzes could scrape up the capital to actually be in any kind of investment business, let alone trading FOREX, they can't possibly meet the asset or eligibility requirements for personal accounts, let alone institutional ones.

I still want to know how they are doing any trading at all, since they are neither one licensed, nor have access to an actual trading account, couldn't meet the capital requirements if they did, and don't have the smarts to be doing this in the first place.

In plain English, I don't believe any of their stories about trades from start to finish. I think they are making that up just like they have made up everything else so far.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

I filed felony criminal charges for http://www.heatherdobrott.com and there had not been a single post since May 2010. Today the charming owner of the site came on and approved 5 comments and altered one of them. I am feeling the love:
Sunnytruth August 11th, 2010 at 14:22 | #5 Reply | Quote

Admin, where’s the rest of this story? I only wish I had popped up some Orville Redenbacher before sitting down to this show.

Heather Dobrott has now taken it upon herself to create her own community forum called realscam . com. Go ahead and view it’s latest collection of crap if you haven’t already. Her whole sadist crew filled to their souls with lies are there, including Brian Gogel ( Doc Bunkum ) , John Ramey ( Fastmoney ) , ” littleroundman ” ( a long term hopeless dreamer who only wishes he could claim to achieve 1/100th of Patrick Pretty’s feats ) , and Stephanie Haberman ( Sojustask ) who seems to have been banned recently.

What does Soapboxmom a.k.a. Heather Dobrott do in these forums? She’s become as vicious and arrogant as ever, but believe it or not actually found a way to lower her quality even further!! You’ll now find her using terms such as “idiot” , “stupid” , and “Douchebag” freely like an angry little girl.

Poor Heather Dobrott. Thinking she can lift herself up with her cult of few numbers on her low class forum. That place is filled with the most immature pack of liars to ever dream of making themselves famous on the internet through being cyber bullies.

Soapboxmom ’s ego forum is going to fail, and at her rate she might step over the line a few times and find herself with a couple lawsuits before the walls fall down. Heather Dobrott has a big, BIG, B – I – G mouth and she seems to have extraordinarily difficult abilities to keep it shut when she should.

As for Fastmoney , Doc Bunkum , ” littleroundman ” , and others. They look up to and follow Heather Dobrott. That alone says enough about them and their credibility. John Ramey and Brian Gogel should start meeting in the old folks park to play chess. It’d be better for their raging hearts. ” littleroundman ” should keep posting on Patrick Pretty’s blog to relieve his desire for internet gratification. At least he doesn’t sound like a complete senile fool when he discusses real topics covered by Patrick.

Weird cult of sick people , isn’t it?

Sunnytruth
So, did the slimeball who owns the site and was likely the only poster according to the police write this or did Broker Jones himself write this lovely piece? The scammer didn't manage to point out or refute any of these alleged lies. Perhaps, someone here will tell this brainiac how other scammers that have taken me on have fared. What a putz!

Soapboxmom