Sometimes things just go under the radar

This forum is for new articles and lengthy posts by anybody who desires to contribute quality materials to the website. What is posted here will be propogated to the first page of Quatloos.com's main website. Of course, no advertising, etc.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Sometimes things just go under the radar

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Lo, and behold, a blast from the past I had missed.

For the old-timers around here, the saga of the Dorean group kept us all dismayed and entertained in the first decade of the 2000's, culminating with the conviction and sentencing for Kurt Johnson to the tune of 300 months.

Demonstrating that stupidity cannot be fixed, turns out Johnson kept himself busy even while incarcerated with yet another illegal scheme in 2018 (apparently after failing to get anyone's attention with a common-law grand jury writ of mandumbass in 2015):

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdil/pr/fe ... ed-against

:roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sometimes things just go under the radar

Post by notorial dissent »

Kurt just always was an eggstra speshul kind of stupid. He's going to be a very tired bitter old man if he ever finally gets out of prison.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

"The evidence at trial established that, in January 2018, with the assistance of persons outside the
prison, Johnson succeeded in filing false involuntary bankruptcy petitions against the prison
warden and an officer at the prison. The bogus petitions alleged that each victim was indebted to
Johnson in the amount of $20 billion, owing to a judgment Johnson claimed to have obtained from the
International Court of Justice (also known as the World Court). As part of the scheme, Johnson
purportedly canceled $1 billion of the supposed debt and then filed forms with the Internal Revenue
Service showing the canceled debt as unreported income for his victims."

That type of dishonest and underhanded abuse of the courts costs society a great deal in pain, suffering and economic losses. Think of all the important matters and cases that could have been handled instead of needing to address stupid petitions?
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There are now however some very specific Federal statutes for dealing with this type of nonsense, and while it does take a bit of time it can be dealt with. Obviously the prison was not monitoring Kurt's mailings as closely as they should have. Were the outside parties dealt with?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:19 pm There are now however some very specific Federal statutes for dealing with this type of nonsense, and while it does take a bit of time it can be dealt with. Obviously the prison was not monitoring Kurt's mailings as closely as they should have. Were the outside parties dealt with?
The outside party was an FBI informant :lol:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss