Topic Title Rules

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Topic Title Rules

Post by webhick »

Since many countries/regions co-habitate in this part of the forum, please indicate the country somewhere in the topic title. If you don't, the moderators will and that may result in destroying a clever title you worked hard on. Also, in the event that a country merits its own forum it will make it so much easier to move the appropriate topics to the new forum.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Topic Title Rules

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Since many countries/regions co-habitate in this part of the forum
First gold, now countries. Q is rapidly becoming an adult board.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

webhick wrote:Since many countries/regions co-habitate in this part of the forum, please indicate the country somewhere in the topic title. If you don't, the moderators will and that may result in destroying a clever title you worked hard on. Also, in the event that a country merits its own forum it will make it so much easier to move the appropriate topics to the new forum.
A nit-picking question on the above. Since Canada has its own section now for tax and sovereigns if we Canadians post new topics directly to those sections do you still want "Canada" on the title? Seems redundant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Burnaby49 wrote:
webhick wrote:Since many countries/regions co-habitate in this part of the forum, please indicate the country somewhere in the topic title. If you don't, the moderators will and that may result in destroying a clever title you worked hard on. Also, in the event that a country merits its own forum it will make it so much easier to move the appropriate topics to the new forum.
A nit-picking question on the above. Since Canada has its own section now for tax and sovereigns if we Canadians post new topics directly to those sections do you still want "Canada" on the title? Seems redundant.
Considering that this sticky only appears in the Other Countries/Regions sections, and the Canada section shouldn't have multiple countries/regions co-habitating...I would say it should only apply to the Other Countries/Regions sections.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

webhick wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Considering that this sticky only appears in the Other Countries/Regions sections, and the Canada section shouldn't have multiple countries/regions co-habitating...I would say it should only apply to the Other Countries/Regions sections.
Thanks. Mowe and I do the bulk of the new Canadian topics so no problem with them getting mistakenly posted to "Other Countries". I notice Australia/New Zealand constitute the bulk of the other countries. Maybe if they get a little more active they'll rate their own niche in the Quatloos atlas.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote: ...
First gold, now countries. Q is rapidly becoming an adult board.
But without the adult supervision :snicker:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three