Australia - A Whit(ing) Knight Rises

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Australia - A Whit(ing) Knight Rises

Post by Backo »

A sovereign from my neck of the woods (relatively speaking) styles himself on his facebook page as “Steven James I, Knight of the Whiting family, soverign free man on the land.”

In legal proceedings however he refers to himself as “His royal highness, King of the Whiting Kingdom, Baron of the Whiting region, King Steven I ATF STEVEN JAMES WHITING.” Obviously there are some complicated succession issues in the house of Whiting.

So as not to commit some sort of royal faux pas, I shall adopt the nomenclature suitable to his higher position.

His Majesty commenced proceedings against his wife (Her Maj) and her lawyers after a Meads style experience with the Australian family law system. The drift of his claim is:

"1. Immediate restoration of the children involved to the care of myself.
2. The court to compel the queensland police service and the public prosecutor as representatives of the crown to vigourously and thoroughly investigate the proceedings in the FEDERAL CIRCUIT COURT OF AUSTRALIA BRC6180/2012 with intent of criminal prosecution of the court officers involved in the matter if evidence of wrong doing is found.
3. Restoration of 1000 old esk road to my estate with clear alloidal title.
4. For the protection of law to be granted to both the children and myself. I.e The queen to remedy or abdicate as per coronation oath of her office.
5. For Miss Elisha Whiting to be criminally prosecuted for her abuse of myself and the children."
The Court observed that:
[5] He elected trial by jury. He described himself as I have set out and then said that he was "A self-represented Applicant exhausting his last peaceful avenues, before declaration of war."
His Majesty's claim for compensation was in troy ounces of gold.

The Court struck out the claim as the Queensland Supreme Court has no jurisdiction over family law matters.

Somewhat interestingly, with respect to costs, the Court ordered that:
The defendants seek their costs on an indemnity basis. Given that the plaintiff makes extremely serious allegations against the defendants in a court without any apparent justification which are outside the jurisdiction of this court it is appropriate to order that the plaintiff pay the defendants’ costs of the proceedings on an indemnity basis pursuant to r 171(2) and r 703 of the UCPR.
The reported decision can be found here : http://archive.sclqld.org.au/qjudgment/ ... 14-187.pdf

His Majesty can be found on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/stevenJames.I. ... e_internal

At the time of writing, it has 4 likes.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Australia - A Whit(ing) Knight Rises

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a for real genuine Australian sovrun nut job.

Any indication as to just what great injustice the family court system supposedly did to him?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Backo »

On his facebook page he relates in parts I and II about his relationship falling apart. Part III presumably deals with his dealings with the Family Court but does not appear on his page.

I could not locate a judgment in the Family Courts about the matter.

Reading between the lines of the case I have read, I think the upshot is that his children primarily (possibly exclusively) reside with the mother. In a similar vein to Meads, he has then tried a completely inappropriate response. As they say in the movie business "never go full sovereign".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And certainly NOT in Family Court, they tend to take a dim view of parties who look upon their spouse and children as "their" property, never seems to go over well for some reason.

Not to be too judgmental, but it also comes readily to mind that Sir Knight has some mental and emotional issues that might just possibly have impinged on things just a bit. There is something about some of his comments that I find more than a bit disturbing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

This is more like it! the man might not have common sense but he has vision

God Save the King