Ingunn of Røiseland - Norwegian Frikvinne (Freeman)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Ingunn of Røiseland - Norwegian Frikvinne (Freeman)

Post by grixit »

Btw, are there any plans for a unified EU ship registration?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

More Frikvinne Follies! Roger Larson, another Norwegian sovereign enters the scene although Ingunn Røiseland also makes an appearance. She's probably a big fish in a very small pond.

The article I'm reviewing as presented in the original Norwegian:

http://www.skribler.no/2014/10/meg-eier-ingen/

And for all we lazy types who won't be bothered to learn Roger and Ingunn's native language, a somewhat eccentric Google Translate;

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl ... rev=search

The article starts with Rogers attempt to get free money;
Monday 11 November 2013, former alternative therapist Roger Larsen in the face with his DnB Nor-branch in Tønsberg. The bank faces the Kong Sverre street in the city center a little seedy, and it was just Sverres footsteps customer would go, he would speak against Rome.

Larsen was armed with a stack of documents he had downloaded from the internet, which he claimed gave him the right to redeem their creativity or life energy and to get 38 million kroner back into the account. Money is in fact a "representation of energy", and the balance is currently our single individuals, favor. The documents are in English, written in an odd legal / religious hybrid language peppered with Latin, signed "I am I, eternal energy / essence in a physical body" and equipped with thumbprints in red ink.

Got him in the unlikely not money, he was entitled to call the US president Secret Service, which sudden jurisdiction in Norway would get the stubborn bank officials arrested. Admittedly lot Larsen grace go right this Monday, but the meeting was certainly not up to expectations.

"It was like talking to a blyvegg," says Larsen on his personal video blog, who enjoy a certain cult status outside alternative environments. The bank's female deputy denied to read his documents, and noted dry, "That's not how we operate bank here."
Sounds like Roger might have been listening to Heather over at OPPT. As expected it worked just as well in Norway as it did in the good old USA. However Roger is just the human interest opener to the story. From there the article discusses a Sovereign meeting in Norway with a variety of different pseudo-beliefs discussed. From there the article gives a brief history (but reaching back to WWII) if the American sovereign movement. The main theme of the article is the same as I've often noted in Quatloos. Underlying their purported beliefs are a bunch of freeloaders who want everything for nothing, all of the benefits of living in a socialized society but without paying any of the costs. Now you skeptics in the crowd might think that these guys are just spouting nonsense to justify their positions as societal free riders. Not at all! They are quite willing to subject what they believe to the rigorous scrutiny of objective evidence. As they said in the meeting narrated in the link;
Tonight's public works in the whole defenseless against stunt-historians and kamikaze-linguists. "But do not trust what we tell you," emphasizes both Sigurdsdatter and Lionheart, "Check yourself - go to Google!".
Verify in Google. Can't be fairer and more open than that!

However the author of the article takes a dimmer view of their shenanigans.
I'll probably not much wrong if I claim that this description of reality is quite far away from the lives of the declared freemen and frikvinner we have encountered in this article. They have the most modern comforts, and would rather go that way. Runar and Alice excepted, of course.

In addition to spreading delusions and nonsense, and potentially inspire others to destroy their lives, the snorkel-babblers parasitic. They have not returned materialism back, they just send the invoice to us. Rather than opt out and not be community load, costing the community millions in pointless, silly lawsuits. Rather than cutting ties with the cash economy and liberate themselves, they try to wriggle away promissory notes and contracts they have signed. Some also have stomach to show up at DnB Nor in Tønsberg and demand 38 million in compensation for "creativity" her.
Although I think calling them snorkel-babblers is a touch harsh. Creative though.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Personally, i think that "stunt historians" and "kamikaze linguists" are great descriptions of sovereign research methods.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Having read the google translation, I BELIEVE that the Snorkel Babbling is actually a misinterpretation .. maybe of Pseudo-Legalese ?? because the Snorkel word appears in the notes about the MEADS v MEADS case and also in a few other places. As I read, I did notice a lot of missed phrasings and sentence constructs that were .. obscure at best. Again, this is probably due to the translation program, as a speaker of multiple languages (5) I understand the issues, while I think in english form, translating into other languages where the noun, verb, article format is different can be challenging, and often I slip when translating and use the 'format' of english instead.

But, More and More loonies to add to the stack.. if I had all these loonies together in one room I could be wealthy! (Loonie is a Canadian slang term for our $1.00 coin) .. well maybe not wealthy, but enough to buy a Timmy-Ho' Coffee and Bagel! :) :) :haha:

We will see these people pop up more as the article defined them as rather 'Outside the Fringe' of movements/ideologies. In the mean time, our Frikvinne (I like that word! Frikking Frikvinne) will be able to sucker in others in her area, and pay for her paltry living, while leading others down the delusional paths!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Llwellyn wrote:Having read the google translation, I BELIEVE that the Snorkel Babbling is actually a misinterpretation .. maybe of Pseudo-Legalese ?? because the Snorkel word appears in the notes about the MEADS v MEADS case and also in a few other places. As I read, I did notice a lot of missed phrasings and sentence constructs that were .. obscure at best. Again, this is probably due to the translation program, as a speaker of multiple languages (5) I understand the issues, while I think in english form, translating into other languages where the noun, verb, article format is different can be challenging, and often I slip when translating and use the 'format' of english instead.

But, More and More loonies to add to the stack.. if I had all these loonies together in one room I could be wealthy! (Loonie is a Canadian slang term for our $1.00 coin) .. well maybe not wealthy, but enough to buy a Timmy-Ho' Coffee and Bagel! :) :) :haha:

We will see these people pop up more as the article defined them as rather 'Outside the Fringe' of movements/ideologies. In the mean time, our Frikvinne (I like that word! Frikking Frikvinne) will be able to sucker in others in her area, and pay for her paltry living, while leading others down the delusional paths!
I didn't considered "Snorkel Babbling" to be an accurate translation. I considered it just a creative whimsy of Google translate that I mentioned it because it seemed so fitting. One clue was the same as yours, I couldn't think of any context where snorkel fit into a discussion of Meads v Meads.

In the same context blyvegg, as in "It was like talking to a blyvegg" seems to be a Google fabrication since I searched in vain for it as an actual word. But I have to give Google Translate credit. It churned out a credible translation which, if not perfect, made sense. Way more than I could do with my bête noire, French.

This leads to another personal Burnaby49 story. When I went to Ottawa in 1972 as a freshly graduated University of British Columbia Bcom in finance, newly hired by the Auditor General of Canada, I had no clue as to my future prospects. However they seemed, at least at that point, to revolve around our capital city. French destroyed that illusion. Even then government employees needed a reasonable fluency in French to have an actual career and I was hopeless in any second language. I'd taken French in high school but been told by the teacher that I'd been passed only because it was necessary to get basic French to get a high school diploma and while I was hopeless in French I'd passed everything else. Given my own opinion of my French skills that seemed very fair.

As soon as I got to Ottawa I had to take a French proficiency test. I had exactly the same issue as in high school. Reading and writing fine but oral and audible, a total disaster. Somebody gabbled something at me in French and it might as well have been Laotian. I got zero. So I worked on getting back home to the west coast where they didn't care. I transferred to Revenue Canada because they had started a program in Ottawa of teaching tax law to recent university graduates and then sending them off to Revenue Canada offices around the country. My ticket home I thought and I turned out to be right. I ended up in a great career in CRA in Vancouver. Additionally, on the first day of class, I sat beside a newly hired young woman who seemed willing to tolerate me and in a little over a month we'll have our 37th wedding anniversary.

So if Google Translate can turn Norwegian into anything even approaching an approximation of English it's way better than I could do if I studied the language for the next decade. Snorkel and blyvegg just add to the ambience of the story.

Another comment. I just can't get away from that damn Meads v Meads. Every justice lawyer I talk to gushes on and on about it like they are talking about their favorite rock star. Judges don't even bother judging any more. They just cite Meads for every stupid argument Freemen bring up. Meads v Meads, done deal. Britain, Norway, Australia, it's everywhere.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I'm in love, but I can't decide if it's with Ingunn or Google Translate.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

There are a couple of sentences which come to mind.
They are like something L. Ron Hubbard and James Joyce could be have cooked up together.
Why didn't we think of that.

And one phrase...(Keyboard warning....)

Frikvinner in felt
I realize NSFW has been deprecated. Could we repurpose it as NSFK (Not Safe For Keyboards).
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typos, minor rewrite, added NSFW proposal
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

"Blyvegg" is easy enough, referring to the "lead wall" Roger was met with when he tried to explain the deal to the bank employees. Funny that Google can't get that right, it is a straightforward translation. BTW, Roger is definetly a Heatherite, I've seen videos where he raves over all the nice things Heather does for the world.

As for "snorkel babbler", no idea. The word translated is "frimann-fantast", which translates roughly to "freeman dreamer". Hmmmm, I prefer snorkel-babbler... Same meaning, but way more interesting.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.