UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote:Anyone know who Bradley Knight is ?

Bradley Knight talks about Tom Crawford case
He is not fully up to speed with facts, and 3,30am is probably not the best time to make an audio, but he at least grasps the essential problem:

'Gasp, moan, this is f***ing insane! Tom has surrounded himself with a bunch of f***ing pricks!'
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

daltontrumbno wrote:Usually when there is a protest or rally you get loads of little snippets posted by people attending on YouTube an Facebook during or at most a couple of hours after the event followed by a longer video by the organisers. Today two sovcit related events at the same time and place and nothing no facebook or twitter posts no YouTube videos normally this lot get out their cam phones and post to YouTube at the drop of a hat.
Yes I agree, it is very strange, but this forum is well known to them now, the analysis on here is brilliant, maybe they don't want to give us any ammo.

Tom has almost disappeared of the internet today, all I've seen is the spread of arguments and in fighting, Wes Ahmed and Jay Brad have been going at it this afternoon. It's always been a pecking order battle between those pair.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

'Putin's left hand man'
guilty

Post by guilty »

JonnyL wrote:first snippet I've seen https://www.facebook.com/adylimpalongsutcliffe?fref=ts
Is that it? Confused shoppers, bemused wedding guests and half a dozen 'protesters' ?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

guilty wrote:
JonnyL wrote:first snippet I've seen https://www.facebook.com/adylimpalongsutcliffe?fref=ts
Is that it? Confused shoppers, bemused wedding guests and half a dozen 'protesters' ?
hahaha!!! :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hey.... Guess what is trending on Nottingham Twitter....

No. It's #eurovision2015
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Silly Ebert wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Wait so when does he get evicted.
My guess :wink: is within the next two weeks, using the second warrant issued in Dec 2014 that does not exist but has now had the suspension lifted. :whistle:
On the plus side that park bench will be okay for the new home as mid June can be quite pleasant weather wise.
So Britain has not adopted the sadistic practices we have here in the US of making public benches impossible to sleep on?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

Bones wrote:King Goofer has time to post on this thread

Re: Commonlaw court launched in Magistrates 22 May 2015

Postby ceylon » Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 am
should be interesting

But has nothing to say about the fall out from that video he posted yesterday. I wonder why that is :snicker:

(I wonder if I have done enough in the last couple of days to at least get my name mentioned in a video)
If they continue to ignore you, just go to their "common law court" and file a Hideous Carcass on them.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

While waiting for more news on #opNottinghamPost I decided to take a rather long gander at Craig Crawford, Tom's son.

Now Craig runs a company called Paramount Profits. It has a facebook account which mostly republishes other peoples work on business, or pictures of animals, or general memes. It doesn't seem to be that driven.

Of particular interest was the 'earnings disclaimer' page at Paramount Profits (which I'm just going to shorten to PP) which makes the bold claim that:
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY
But even then that paled into insignificance compared to the dire warning on the Terms of Use page, which told me that "ALL PERSONS ARE DENIED ACCESS TO THIS SITE UNLESS THEY READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF USE AND THE PRIVACY POLICY" it was a good thing I looked on that page, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to look at all the other pages I'd previously visited. It was also a good thing that I was over 18 because otherwise I'd be forbidden to look at Craigs site because of the Childs Online Privacy Act, and I wouldn't want to violate federal law, which last time I checked doesn't apply to a company in Nottingham (unless we Brits lost more than we initially thought in that pesky war of independence). I was also a bit alarmed that the website had a warning about "DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS." Now does this mean Craig intends to put a virus worm or do some other internet based shenanigans to my machine. Needless to say after leaving I gave the Peanut pooter a good malware check and spyware scrubbing.

In fact it's interesting that PP being a company based in Nottingham, earns Craig money in Dollars and complies with the Securities Reform Act of 1995, another act of the United States. Craig seems determined to live the American (or possibly Canadian) dream (is their a Canadian Dream? and if so does it involve copious amounts of Maple Syrup and Molsen beer only Burnaby knows and he's probably too busy living it).

The website reads like many a 'get rich quick' site, one that proposes to sell you the secret of earning from large bucks from the internet when that secret actually boils down to finding suckers you can sell the idea of having them find other suckers.

However I decided to dig deeper to see if there were any hidden gems of Craigs wisdom that would tell me how I could get rich and live the dream of watching my parents get evicted from their bungalow in Nottingham because they couldn't clear the mortgage even though I am so rich from the internets that I could pay their mortgage arrears with just one day of my super awesome earnings. But instead I spent it on an Audi, and not the best type of Audi, the really fast one that Tony Stark had in Iron Man. Especially considering that Craig claims to have started his career as a successful internet marketer while working for the family business? The Crawfords had a family business, I thought your Dad was a carpet fitter Craig? You wouldn't be telling a lie on the internet would you?

I didn't really find anything, apart from a rather dull video about pay per click advertising. The only thing I noticed, aside from Craig's blog, was a 'Marketing Madness' video, for which you could get instant access by giving your name and email. I didn't want to give Craig my name and email, largely because I wasn't sure that I trusted my personal information to a website that tells me it hearts my privacy.

In fact that request for my email address and name pops up on every page (apart from the careers, which promises I could become a Ninja!) and it seems to be that the aim of the website is to get email addresses of gullible people for Some Purpose About Marketing.

I do have to give an extra special shout out to the team at Paramount for the stunning wealth of options on how to contact them on their contact page. Well if by wealth of options you mean the word CONTACT in big capital letters and no other content whatsoever. Did you forget to colour that one in Craig, not exactly the way I'd go about reaching the peak success of my business.

So what's my opinion of Craig's business. It's smoke and mirrors. It's trying to sell a get rich quick scheme but really all he seems to want to do is harvest email addresses or resell other peoples software. It's not even a good site for doing that. I think most of the content is copypasta from other sources and other marketing sites. It's not trustworthy and isn't even sure about which country it's operating in or which laws it has to obey.

It reads like it's trying to be a get rich quick site, but Craig doesn't seem to know much about getting rich, whether quickly or not. If he did, he wouldn't have let his Mum and Dad get into the hole they are in, he'd have bailed them out.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I think you understate the magnitude of this judgement. Many Irish banks had been using a shabby loophole to fast-track repossessions in a way which markedly disadvantaged the borrower. The Plaintiff Bank wanted to continue this practice, which a lower court had prohibited :

35. It appears to the Court on the evidence that the Plaintiff and others have devised and used an ad-hoc non-statutory process which is devoid of legal effect, for the purpose of persuading the Circuit Court that it has a jurisdiction which it does not in fact enjoy. This is a matter of serious concern to the Court.

By any reading that is a robust reprimand, by a senior judge. I understand it may not help some debtor/borrowers, but anyone who loses their home has a right to due process. Well done to the Irish defendants and their advisors.
ad-hoc non-statutory process which is devoid of legal effect
An instance of the system doing what sovs do all the time.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
guilty

Post by guilty »

Nottingham Anonymous Facebook page - 103 photos of about 20 people aimlessly wandering the streets.
guilty

Post by guilty »

S**t!!! What do I do now????
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

guilty wrote:Image
S**t!!! What do I do now????
Hahaha!!! You've found a gem there! :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I don't know him but I know he is "getting depressed".
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:Now does this mean Craig intends to put a virus worm or do some other internet based shenanigans to my machine. Needless to say after leaving I gave the Peanut pooter a good malware check and spyware scrubbing.
I have had some iffy pm's today from a newbie here username peaches, telling me to look at some videos. Has anyone else has one?
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.facebook.com/tray.bay.55?pnref=story
Tin Stark wrote: Tin Stark
6 hrs ·

We took the island opposite Nottingham Post today to try raise awareness of the #TomCrawford case that was NOT lost and was NOT reported on fairly or completely by the Post..... The battle continues....
Took the island ? It looks more like that they crossed the road and sat on the rather large roundabout. :haha:

The front lines

Not quite the Normandy beach landings there Tin
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
Took the island ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:
Took the island ?
Imagine their bravery fighting their way onto the island, dodging deadly BMWs and Fords, running for cover when the Peugeot went past. Ducking the deadly fire from the double decker bus.

Then again, I bet they waited for the traffic light to change before they crossed the road - there is clearly way less than 20 of them, must have been a super elite hit squad, trained to take that island - please note, no idiots were hurt during the making of today's jokes
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Some sort of self-imagined hero advocate. Has a youtube channel which nobody appears to take any notice of (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRkeH ... 5hu1porruA).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
guilty

Post by guilty »

And there's me, thinking that GOOFers were all idiots. Well, that's me put in my place:
Teddy: Either some have lemming genes or the water has become very toxic . losing smiling atw, beneficiery, now letis , its like losing hms hood in triplicate . a line has to be drawn and fast . whatever it takes plead , grovel , the swivel chair to take home on weekends . this site works because of the calibre of knowledge here within . the kabal are relentless with the dis info and then plant the seed of doubt newbies may have found this site and have been established on similar forums . the influx of the aggressive pro establishment would not have survived the volleys of smiling or beneif , of toms situ the banks never lent anything nor was tom wrong . if he is a fraud then i for one will join the torys and sweep the streets for free game over! . with the blatent corruption of the courts not following due process , then turn it on the victim , then others ready to put the the boot in . get real . need to step back , chill out and really weigh up what has occurred here . peace

Having not read all the threads , the reality of yet another big gun has left MAREO what is unfolding is a travesty , guys make your fun posts in the jag but would not a fiddle be more fitting in the circumstances . youve done good work but do not let the real power houses fall by the way side without true recognition . the input and effort without scruple nor di
ffadence the kabal must be giving bonuses and opening the champs , those posters are priceless and are to be valued when they have an issue listen ,as this site has many who rely on the remedys advised by the few peace.