The Infection is Heading East - To Austria!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

The Infection is Heading East - To Austria!

Post by Burnaby49 »

The title of this discussion is just me wallowing in a bit of nostalgia. The first Quatloos discussion I started, over three years ago, was "The Infection is Heading North";

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7827

That thread was about how American sovereign tactics were seeping north into Canada. This discussion moves the scene to Mitteleuropa and the heart of the now defunct Austro-Hungarian empire (1918 was a very bad year for empires). A far more dramatic leap than just the amble across the American/Canadian border considered in my prior discussion. I think we Canadians can take quiet pride in this development; the links below indicate that the source of the new Austrian awakening is of Canadian orgin rather than American.

What I first spotted:
http://www.welcometofreedom.at/veransta ... uck-tirol/

Translated:
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

And some associated websites (already translated):

Every Freeman needs a Notice of Understanding, Intent, and Claim of Right - though this one is for a German who is associated with Freemania Austria:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... xsQe5a4Vhw

This document seems even more senseless than the ones we usually see in Canada, a significant hurdle. Maybe it is Google Translate or maybe Patrick just likes indirect flowery language. As an example this paragraph has him (I assume) announcing that he has copyrighted his name.
I continued the natural need and desire solely to use the name "Patrick Wedemeyer". This need and this will, I have a natural essence of creation are interpreted within their system as rights. I have a natural desire and the will of the same injuries to make a claim for damages. This need and this will, I have a natural essence of creation are interpreted within their system as rights. An exception is the potential release name similarity with other natural beings on this planet. If an institution, an institution, a person, a man or whoever or whatever make this my name contracts or agreements do business, I have a natural desire and the will to compensation. This need and this will be within their system than the reservation to make compensation claims against all parties submit to conceive. In addition, I have to take the natural need and desire arising from any such agreements or contracts revenues for me. This natural need and this will be interpreted within their system as a right.
This one might get him into trouble;
I have a natural desire and the will to hunt on my property, and on public land to fish, and collect, as it is normal for every natural beings. This need and this will be interpreted within their system as a right.
And of course the right to travel;
I have a natural desire and willingness to travel and move freely. This need and this will be interpreted within their system as a right.
And what Freeman Declaration of Independance would be complete without a fee schedule?
I have to make a natural desire and the will, in the event of a violation of the law by officials, institutions, persons, people, and the like against me or my children an hourly rate of 10 troy ounces of 24-karat gold account, or 5 ounces in the case harassment, checks, rebukes and the like, or 1,000,000 troy ounces in the case of the use of force, arrest, abduction, detention or coercion against my express permission. This need and this will be interpreted within their system as a right. A consent under protest is no such express consent, but merely serves to avoid conflicts or problems and takes into account all legal consequences for those responsible involvement, especially if it is arbitrary and unsubstantiated facts. A reasonable circumstances is present only if there is a demonstrable harm to people or their property caused by me. In the event of such, certainly on my part accidental damage, I assume, of course, the full responsibility and will do my best course to make amends.

Each amount specified in this letter in troy ounces of 24-karat gold can be paid by the equivalent of the applicable currency of the geographical area in which I reside. Currently euros.
Is he talking about the 3/5 letter unilateral contract scheme here? Maybe the Chief has a future in Austria!
I have a natural desire and the will to use a public notary or lawyer to ensure my payment for the above hourly rates and amounts. This need and this will be interpreted within their system as a right.
All very Menardian. I would suggest to Patrick that before emulating the actions of his Canadian mentors that he check a little deeper into how their schemes worked out for themselves and their followers.

On to the next link where, in one fell swoop the entire constitution of Austria is collapsed:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... ggGs9ECBhQ

Videos I can't translate:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... -gzIYnp5yw

Commemorative T-shirts anyone? What's a Freeman movement without a gift shop?
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... NOPMf6yQ3A
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Infection is Heading East - To Austria!

Post by notorial dissent »

Mein Gott!!!! I didn't think it was possible to new age prattle in German, or at least would. Ach mein Kopf!!!! I will give you full credit for wading through that manifesto of treacly dreck. There is a very good German word for it, but memory fails me at the moment. I'm always suspicious of net translations, but in this case, it is close enough to not matter, scary close in fact.

True new age FOTL woo in all its dribulous blathering glory.

The funny thing, is that I can't imagine it getting much if any traction with either the run of the mill German or Austrian, who I'm sure would smile politely and call the medical people to come look at this disturbed individual. I'm sure it will get even less traction in the German/Austrian courts, who are quite rightly known for their lack of sense of humor.

It will be interesting to see where this goes as Germany/Austria do not have a history or culture of tolerance for this sort of thing whereas our northern neighbor does.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:It will be interesting to see where this goes as Germany/Austria do not have a history or culture of tolerance for this sort of thing whereas our northern neighbor does.
You seem to forget that Bavaria and Austria went for some nutty stuff back in the 1920's-1940s. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bavarian Hillbilly or two start swallowing this koolade.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think a little Neitze (sp?) was added to the mix. Except of course, a true ubemensch would not use a lawyer to enforce his "natural desire and will".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4