Bradley Knight law

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:18 am

Bradley Knight law

Postby vampireLOREN » Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 am

I actually got a visual listening to this of a District Judge leaning back and saying "Mr Bradley Knight law one does not improve their case by repetition"
This chap might be known to most of you? but for me he is a relatively new discovery and a fine example of what YouTube can produce.
https://youtu.be/SmK0y0378dA
I hope to see posted here more information on this chap.

Thank You.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?

slowsmile
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby slowsmile » Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am

Whoever he is he and Wesley Ahmed are currently having a little contretemps over on the "Eviction the fraud..." FB page.

Wesley is accusing BK of messing cases up on purpose for the state. Craig Crawford is weighing in on WA's side as well.

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby Normal Wisdom » Fri May 29, 2015 12:25 pm

slowsmile wrote:Whoever he is he and Wesley Ahmed are currently having a little contretemps over on the "Eviction the fraud..." FB page.

Wesley is accusing BK of messing cases up on purpose for the state. Craig Crawford is weighing in on WA's side as well.


I'm not surprised Bradley Knight posted a video in support of Danny Bamping ....

I love it when there just aren't enough conspiracy theories to go round so they start attacking each other.
Mark Ceylon / Seylon / SriLankerC Haining - "... a dangerous and unpleasant boil on the arse of humanity".

slowsmile
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby slowsmile » Fri May 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Normal Wisdom wrote:
slowsmile wrote:Whoever he is he and Wesley Ahmed are currently having a little contretemps over on the "Eviction the fraud..." FB page.

Wesley is accusing BK of messing cases up on purpose for the state. Craig Crawford is weighing in on WA's side as well.


I'm not surprised Bradley Knight posted a video in support of Danny Bamping ....

I love it when there just aren't enough conspiracy theories to go round so they start attacking each other.


Kind of reminds me some of the "debates" between different 9/11 twoofer factions eg the Judy Wood space beamers and the mini-nukes brigade - the other side are always "disinfo", "paid shills" etc 8)

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby Normal Wisdom » Sun May 31, 2015 9:24 am

Bradley Knight has now posted a video attacking Mr Ebert and supposed his legal expertise.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WrCtes2_zI

Bradley seems to be yet another amateur legal expert / crusader that gives people advice on legal matters and probably represents them in court. I don't know anything about him, his level of knowledge or his rate of success. He is undoubtedly correct in his view of Mr Ebert's knowledge and personality. However, the problem with using amateurs is the huge ego that seems to come with it. I suppose in relatively minor cases it might be worth taking the risk of consulting such "experts" but I wouldn't let them within a million miles of case that might involve me losing my home or a significant amount of money.

I'd also say that Bradley's videos would be a lot more watchable (and shorter) if he composed his thoughts first rather than stumbling through a rambling stream of consciousness.
Mark Ceylon / Seylon / SriLankerC Haining - "... a dangerous and unpleasant boil on the arse of humanity".

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby vampireLOREN » Sun May 31, 2015 11:12 am

Normal Wisdom wrote:Bradley Knight has now posted a video attacking Mr Ebert and supposed his legal expertise.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WrCtes2_zI

Bradley seems to be yet another amateur legal expert / crusader that gives people advice on legal matters and probably represents them in court. I don't know anything about him, his level of knowledge or his rate of success. He is undoubtedly correct in his view of Mr Ebert's knowledge and personality. However, the problem with using amateurs is the huge ego that seems to come with it. I suppose in relatively minor cases it might be worth taking the risk of consulting such "experts" but I wouldn't let them within a million miles of case that might involve me losing my home or a significant amount of money.

I'd also say that Bradley's videos would be a lot more watchable (and shorter) if he composed his thoughts first rather than stumbling through a rambling stream of consciousness.

I first wondered if Bradley Knight presents a case in front of a Judge in the same manner as his videos?. I can see the point in listening to his opinion on a legal matter and based on the facts I have seen to date his motives appear genuine. Just left with a thought why is he doing any of this? in one video he stated he seeks fame. Like the other players in this tangled web of nonsense, how much has a basis of truth?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby Bones » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:54 am

Not sure if this the one that was previously posted but it is interesting to hear from Mr Ebert himself. Tom actually fell for this nonsense ?

Bradley Knight Law explains position on Ebert

Bradley Knight law talks with Ebert, Tom Crawford

These are in addition to

Bradley Knight Law and Sandra on Ebert

and

Bradley Knight, Danny Bamping on Tom Crawford

Bradley Knight talks about Tom Crawford case

User avatar
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm
Location: Laughing at Tuco

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby Bones » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:01 am

And the man himself can be seen here in person

Bradley Knight & Fabrice Bardsley - Adventures In Legal Land

Image

Looks a little like Jimmy

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2483
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Bradley Knight law

Postby Jeffrey » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:50 pm

I think we might hear more about this guy down the line.

Seems like he's operating a lucrative little fake law firm with plenty of clients.


Return to “Other Countries/Regions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest