ElloooUTubers its Roy. He deserves his own thread.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

ElloooUTubers its Roy. He deserves his own thread.

Post by vampireLOREN »

Here is the Lad
https://youtu.be/Ti2uyah6qYc

He is going to be Legend.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Re: ElloooUTubers its Roy. He deserves his own thread.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote: He is going to be Legend.
He's great! :lol:
(By as 'eck as like....)
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I don't know about A4V, but Roy is definitely value for money as far as entertainment goes.
dobble
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by dobble »

Long time lurker, first time poster - I couldn't resist posting this - look at the Freudian slip in Jimmy's comment about the video...

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: He is going to be Legend.
He's great! :lol:
(By as 'eck as like....)
Listen right at the end when the staff at the court fall around laughing :haha: :haha:
https://youtu.be/C3249BevvtU
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

dobble wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster - I couldn't resist posting this - look at the Freudian slip in Jimmy's comment about the video...

Ummmmm that is not actually from Jim, I am not saying I know who it is. It may be a Legal Fiction, or....a StrawMan......or who knows?. :whistle:
dobble
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by dobble »

vampireLOREN wrote:Ummmmm that is not actually from Jim, I am not saying I know who it is. It may be a Legal Fiction, or....a StrawMan......or who knows?. :whistle:
How embarrassing...back to the lurky shadows with me! :oops:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

dobble wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Ummmmm that is not actually from Jim, I am not saying I know who it is. It may be a Legal Fiction, or....a StrawMan......or who knows?. :whistle:
Welcome to Quatloos :D
Now our Roy even does public service videos, This is something you don't see Kak & Mak doing at least I hope not to witness them checking :snooty: .....anyway :thinking:
Is there no end to Roy's talent. https://youtu.be/HMqafBLS98Q
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote: Is there no end to Roy's talent. https://youtu.be/HMqafBLS98Q
A bit confused. Is he checking his nuts or is he checking to see if he is nuts? in a crystal ball kinda way.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:Here is the Lad

Eee byyy gummmm is this one cells dad?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Here is the Lad

Eee byyy gummmm is this one cells dad?
Given the looks and brains our Jimmy inherited I dare say he might be related to him on more than one branch of the family tree.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He keeps declaring that standard official procedures are proof that crime has been committed. If he puts that in writing, they should charge him with filing a false report.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
dobble wrote:
Welcome to Quatloos :D
Now our Roy even does public service videos, This is something you don't see Kak & Mak doing at least I hope not to witness them checking :snooty: .....anyway :thinking:
Is there no end to Roy's talent. https://youtu.be/HMqafBLS98Q
This smack head is wonderful entertainment & worthy of a thread. I wonder what his user name on goofy is? Mavrik? I'm thinking of starting one with our freetard Danny Bostock. This guy is pure gold, a true FMOTL sov/cit.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote:
dobble wrote: Is there no end to Roy's talent. https://youtu.be/HMqafBLS98Q
That was touching.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Now here is another one with that certain "something", he has only posted one video so maybe he is still stuck in France. He only has 15 views and that is a shame.

https://youtu.be/aksEueEXO5c
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

vampireLOREN wrote:Now here is another one with that certain "something", he has only posted one video so maybe he is still stuck in France. He only has 15 views and that is a shame.

This guy is going to be in real trouble for not telling DWP that he's been out of the country since 31/12/14. Also he said he's been there since August 2014. Unconvincing that he lost his mobile or had it stolen in Jan but takes till May to replace it. You can walk into any store and buy a PAYG mobile for a few Euros. Wouldn't it be important to have one if you are looking for work or needing to be contactable when you are living in a car or a homeless shelter. The guy is being thick and not understanding what the DWP man is saying: you don't have a claim, you need to go to the British Embassy to get help to get back, the two things are not connected.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Now here is another one with that certain "something", he has only posted one video so maybe he is still stuck in France. He only has 15 views and that is a shame.

This guy is going to be in real trouble for not telling DWP that he's been out of the country since 31/12/14. Also he said he's been there since August 2014. Unconvincing that he lost his mobile or had it stolen in Jan but takes till May to replace it. You can walk into any store and buy a PAYG mobile for a few Euros. Wouldn't it be important to have one if you are looking for work or needing to be contactable when you are living in a car or a homeless shelter. The guy is being thick and not understanding what the DWP man is saying: you don't have a claim, you need to go to the British Embassy to get help to get back, the two things are not connected.
I love the idea that he went to France last August "by accident".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

I think he turned right by mistake at Dover Castle....... :thinking:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

To be fair that was how I wound up in Canada back around 2004, well an accident involving copious amounts of beer and the folly of youth. His main problem will be that he wasn't entitled to ESA after having been abroad for four weeks. The DWP may attempt to get the money back, likely by deducting a small amount from his future benefits.

The thing is, he's in a country within the European Economic Area and would, as a European citizen have a certain entitlement to benefits in France, however this would depend on what he was able to claim and he may have to declare himself fit for work (which he seems unlikely to do given his claim to suffer CFS) in order to be entitled to receive them. I would also suggest that his claimed illness and lifestyle seem to be in opposition to each other, camping even inside a car for a period can be quite draining and tiresome.

The most important thing to try and do in this circumstance would obviously be to try and get back to the UK. Unfortunately I don't think the Embassy can or will do much to help repatriate a citizen who's simply run out of money abroad. He is going to have to take responsibility for himself and frankly he got himself into this mess, he can get himself out.

I suppose if all else fails he could try enlisting in the French Foreign Legion.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:The thing is, he's in a country within the European Economic Area and would, as a European citizen have a certain entitlement to benefits in France, however this would depend on what he was able to claim and he may have to declare himself fit for work (which he seems unlikely to do given his claim to suffer CFS) in order to be entitled to receive them.
I think he needs a residency certificate to get benefits. I'll ask someone who might know unless Lupin lurks here and can tell us.
PeanutGallery wrote: I would also suggest that his claimed illness and lifestyle seem to be in opposition to each other, camping even inside a car for a period can be quite draining and tiresome.
The more I think about the CO poisoning the less convinced I am that he has had a medical diagnosis of this. Partly because of the French health service and how it works. Again I'll ask someone who might know.
PeanutGallery wrote:The most important thing to try and do in this circumstance would obviously be to try and get back to the UK. Unfortunately I don't think the Embassy can or will do much to help repatriate a citizen who's simply run out of money abroad. He is going to have to take responsibility for himself and frankly he got himself into this mess, he can get himself out.
How about sell the car and get the train/bus/taxi whatever back to the UK?
PeanutGallery wrote:I suppose if all else fails he could try enlisting in the French Foreign Legion.
I wouldn't wish this loser on the FFL. They'd take 10-30 seconds to suss him out and reject him, possibly through the nearest open aperture.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self