Something New - Freetard in NZ

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Something New - Freetard in NZ

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I know this isn't UK related but as things have gone a little quiet regarding Crawford Ceylon Taylor etc , here is something to amuse.

I have been told about a Freetard in NZ who got himself into a right old mess after being pulled for speeding. Here is the video of the incident ( start at 02.45 ) . Please try to watch till the end !!!!!!!!! { some bad language in the video }

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcbr-AiJKFc

The guy got taken to Court some months later - tried to video inside the court ( and was threatened with contempt ), tried to pull the " I am known as Mark, I don't have a date of Berth " blah blah. He was found guilty got a fine - to be taken from his benefits.

I was wondering why so many man in their 40's seem to be angry with the World, authority etc etc. My conclusion is that they are probably no longer experiencing the joy of sexual congress very often?
NG3

Re: Something New - Freetard in NZ

Post by NG3 »

SoLongCeylon wrote: I was wondering why so many man in their 40's seem to be angry with the World, authority etc etc.
Mid-life crisis often turns up in these groups.

You get to a certain age in life and you're not where you want to be, but worse, you're feeling your age with it, and see no way back, so you feel cheated that you'll never be who/what you wished to be, and if you're to weak to deal with reality you project instead, and lash out at a straw man target.

I have sympathy to a degree.

Who wants to hit 40, or 50, and find themselves, maybe jobless, maybe their business folded, not where they wanted to be in life, maybe struggling, feeling their age, and feeling hopeless?

However, joining a silly cult and making an idiot of yourself, while you lash out at the world, isn't the solution.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It seems a lot have lost big time financially, usually for poor decisions they themselves made (Taylor, Ebert, Watson, Crawford et Al) but instead of admitting they were at fault they resort to blaming 'dark forces' or 'tptb' and end up warped with Freeturd land then becoming their natural home.

Others are bitter that life hasn't deposited the riches they consider their due or are just natural anarchists, without ever recognising their version of society would brake down, because no one's paying for and therefore supplying gas, water, electricity, fuel, food etc. etc.

For these I blame the Welfare State for giving some in society the sense of entitlement without balance of the burden of work / responsibility.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

What a total tosser, very very angry
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd be very angry too if I thought I had tossed my entire life away with both hands and didn't have anyone to blame for it but myself, and that seems to be the case in a great many of these cases.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Here is the video of the incident ( start at 02.45 ).
Did you recognise the voice the driver was listening to before the stop? Karl Lentz, I believe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Absolutely Karl Lentz. You can tell by the roadside flowers wilting.

It's kinda funny how these videos repeatedly show extremely patient cops. I was actually rooting for the cop to drag this jerk out of the car, slap on the cuffs and arrest him. I don't know NZ law, but it would have been a lawful arrest in the US.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wserra wrote: It's kinda funny how these videos repeatedly show extremely patient cops.
When I was 13 I was arrested with an 18 year old friend of mine and taken to the City of London police station.

We were arrested because the car my friend was driving us in was a stolen vehicle.

When I was released my friend apologised for "grassing" me up, then took his jacket off and showed me why he had done it. He had cigarette burns all up his arm.

He would love to have had the patient officers these freetards whine about.

Hand on heart, I am mightily impressed by the patience and behaviour of most of the cops that appear in these videos. I know if it was me I wouldn't be nearly so benign.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Fee schedule :haha: What a complete & utter mentally deranged freetard. The PO handled the situation very professionally & calmly given Mark's terrible attitude & disrespect. Did anyone notice that our nobhead was not a "you" yet the PO was referred to a "you" several times. I wonder what his username is on goofy site? Well gone down the freetard route, only imprisonment awaits this numbskull
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I suspect any freetard running to confer hero status on this clown will overlook the fact he was pulled for speeding, near a primary school, on a school day, close to school start time.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

timcurgenven1 wrote:What a total tosser, very very angry
Yes, his voice was shaking in petty, triumphant rage as he escalated and aggravated a minor incident. There's a variety of other similar videos, full of absurd 'laws are voluntary, joinder, free man' wibble.

What a pathetic little man. Is this the central purpose of his life?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Mods:

Shouldn't this thread be in "other countries" rather than in "UK"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Mark Donald Eric Keen, 'Commonly known as Mark of the Family Keen' or 'Mark Otho Keen'.

He's posted Court transcripts of the defended hearing. Unfortunately posted as video of them being read by text-to-voice software, so it takes as long as the hearing.

He did actually have a 'win' of sorts: Defending the case cost him $10 less than paying the fine (not counting time, hassle, effort, rants, etc). He's portraying the whole thing as an exercise in shit-stirring and game-playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkGOyFXXEDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHrZz0wZSGQ

cka mark otho keen 1 month ago
original $ 55.00 for Failure to produce
+ $170.00 for 75 in 50 area
total was $225.00 if not contested and just paid.

now $ 55.00 for failure (as they changed words to suit)
+$ 30.00 court costs
and $100.00 for speeding (lowered by $70)
+$ 30.00 court costs
new total was $215.00 after 6 months of having a HUGE amount of FUN, learning all the steps, testing out theories from facts etc, far more fun. as absolutely no FEAR.

guilty or not guilty is unimportant, it was more about testing what i had spent alot of time learning, and the outcome revealed alot, even though guilty, i still just pay it off over 4-5 months @ $10.00 per week, un-noticed.

it cost the precious system far more, in time, billable hours etc along with 4 hrs in court time with officials, countless hrs dealing with my questions, having all of the public officials feet held to the fire (so to speak) all while filmed every step of the way, unless forced to delete or be arrested.

i did this for fun, imagine if i really got fucked off with them.

it would have cost far more to get proper legal council that would hold allegiance first to the bar association before the client.

the transcripts are quite telling, as being there, i know what was the LEGAL DISCUSSIONS, the xtra bits not mentioned in the transcripts.

The IPCA complaint is a dead end, been right to the chairman of the IPCA, Sir Judge David Corruthers, no luck there.

Still have active complaint against Mr S Haworth and R Cave for there unlawful orders and statement on that day.

One must ask, why was the $170 lowered to $100, were they entertained?, i sure was. neither the police prosecutor nor Neil were enjoying themselves which made it even more enjoyable and the JPs' were absolutely LEGALLY OBLIGED to IDENTIFY themselves, as i was a party to the proceedings.

Also think, why were they so set on myself not keeping my own record, in an open court of record? perhaps it wasn't so OPEN, perhaps it may have actually been a PRIVATE ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING posed as a PUBLIC COURT? if a court order was there for not recording, did the court not breach their own order by keeping RECORD of the proceeding, or perhaps not ALL are EQUAL or that may be just BEFORE the LAW steps in?
Show less
Reply · 1

Hide replies

RebelRadius 1 month ago
+cka mark otho keen "The New Zealand legal system is derived from the English one and comes from two main sources: The common law, which is a body of law built up from decisions made in the United Kingdom and in New Zealand. Developments made by New Zealand courts mean that New Zealand now differs from the United Kingdom on some aspects of the common law. - Statute law, which is all the law made by Parliament."
http://www.justice.govt.nz/publications ... gal-system
It would appear that you were tried in a kangaroo court. Just like the kangaroo tribunals/hearings for the likes of ACC. I have actually attended a kangaroo trial with ACC, where I was sworn to tell the truth but the government representives were not.
Read more
Reply ·

cka mark otho keen 1 month ago
+RebelRadius Neil was Sworn in, but perjured regardless. now dealing with Chair of Auckland JP Association over Dishonourable Actions of JP, just gave him a copy of the transcripts etc, but then win / loose no matter, twas how i played the game where the enjoyment lay for myself, really fun.
Reply ·
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Dai Kiwi wrote: $10 less than paying the fine (not counting time, hassle, effort, rants, etc). He's portraying the whole thing as an exercise in shit-stirring and game-playing.
So was it a win? Of "sorts" yes. He'll build confidence and move on hopefully to bigger and better things. Maybe he just LOVES to stir "shit"? One man's "sh1t" is another man's gold. Who get's to decide what a "man" thinks certainly is not down to the "Courts" and this in where you guys won't win. You won't destroy and idea. The man IS the idea. The idea IS the MAN. The cops are gunning people down at an unprecedented rate. Do you think people will stop? The trend says no. Do what you like and say what you like... The answers are there... PEOPLE ARE NOT BACKING DOWN!

Keep it on topic please. Any more vague comments aren't going to be approved.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the states this would have involved his window being smashed, some tazing and probably gunshots.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote: I was wondering why so many man in their 40's seem to be angry with the World, authority etc etc.
Mid-life crisis often turns up in these groups.

You get to a certain age in life and you're not where you want to be, but worse, you're feeling your age with it, and see no way back, so you feel cheated that you'll never be who/what you wished to be, and if you're to weak to deal with reality you project instead, and lash out at a straw man target.

I have sympathy to a degree.

Who wants to hit 40, or 50, and find themselves, maybe jobless, maybe their business folded, not where they wanted to be in life, maybe struggling, feeling their age, and feeling hopeless?

However, joining a silly cult and making an idiot of yourself, while you lash out at the world, isn't the solution.
I agree with this post in the main. I think people see the sham of a life they've led and react to having been a tax / corporate slave. They realise they've been lied to and want their descendants to go through the same thing and wish to crush the system that told some ("special") people they were more "special" because they had badges and they knew and believed that this was true.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote: I agree with this post in the main.
Seeing as we're in the NZ forum it's "te wehi"

Man can get "te wehi", the fear
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

SoLongCeylon wrote: " I am known as Mark,
"mark otho keen" - of the house of - I think he has overdosed on TGOT.