John Wanoa New Zealand "Surrogate King"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: John Wanoa New Zealand "Surrogate King"

Post by Juisarian »

Is selling shares in Moai Power House co. actually a crime though?
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Juisarian wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:16 pm Is selling shares in Moai Power House co. actually a crime though?
I would say yes, based on their promoting a false prospectus and making false claims, such as stating they have billionaire backing and claims over property they do not own.

On the other hand the people losing money so far have all been FOTLer/CLC/PLD idiots which means I have zero desire to see it closed down. The less money these fools have, the less damage they can do. If it went beyond that and ate into little old ladies' bequests to the Cat Protection League I might give more thought to reporting it.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Juisarian wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:16 pm Is selling shares in Moai Power House co. actually a crime though?
I would agree with my learned feathery friend. I also think it likely the "offering" does not comply with the relevant business rules for information, share trading rules, etc. of anywhere where it is being offered.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, first operative question would be 1) was any of that nonsense even registered with the Australian Financial/Securities Office, their version of our SEC, and if so how? Magic Eightball says: "almost certainly/probably NOT" which means selling them/being around would be illegal and 2) has the Financial Authority been notified?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Seems poor old King John has fallen by the wayside, he didn't even get a mention on his own thread during the 'week of the long knives'

Or more accurately the 'week of the sectionings'...

There was a disturbance in the force three weeks back, as if a couple of Johns all cried out in anguish "I do not consent!!!"

In the same week as John Praterson- sorry Paterson got sectioned https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 6&start=40 King John also got abducted um sectioned... over in the antipodes (N.Z.)
Along with attempts to catch the 'on his last legs- literally' Edwood Ellis and now Neelu herself is in the crosshairs as well.. with a social worker 'harassing her'

Back to our new monarch, he's been given new housing and a nifty all new wardrobe with 'loverly' chic wraparound sleeves...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChH3ALckHKM

And you lot of ungrateful barstools TOTALLY ignored him- three weeks 'unlawfully deprived of his freedom to rule England' and all it's dominions whilst cooking beans in the boot of a car, and instead of rising up in righteous anger you

said nothing....
didn't even notice...

A fate worse than death indeed...

:snicker: :haha: :lol: :violin:
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I didn't watch it - just muted it and read the comments - but one Mr M Taylor has put up a video on YouTube (well it was there last night - not looked today) to the effect that King Crusty (JW) is back. I tried posting a couple of times in the past under such videos but I've reached the stage now that if people want to waste £25 it's up to them.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Looks like King Crusty is back. He was trying to do something saying he wanted to help a single mum who'd lost a lot in a natural disaster and is asking for donations. Trouble is, thinking of the old "boy who cried wolf" story, if he is for once in his life being genuine, he's told so many lies people will be sceptical. The clip I'm linking isn't JW asking for money for the single mum it's a short parody warning put together by "Brain Washed". I do not know who Brain Washed is. https://youtu.be/dJKl6WCYtbQ
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I know he's done a lot of scamming in his time but I felt sorrowful hearing King Crusty on this video. He seems very ill. https://youtu.be/uurggCHluUE
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Catching up on Hoaxtead, it seems that he's been referred to the Australian authorities for making terroristic threats. :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I'm on mobile so can't link anything but looking on The Mouse's channel it seems King Krusty is attempting to revive the tidal dam scam from a few years ago. People who read The Hoaxtead blog when it was active may remember Michael of the Mouse family posting.