Australia - I am not a person

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Australia - I am not a person

Post by rogfulton »

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/1 ... t-a-person
Polglaise – who stated his name was Glen, of the family Polglaise – told the Bendigo Magistrates Court that "as a human being who waives my right to recognition as a person", he did not accept the six charges of failing to provide an income tax return.
Also mentioned were the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Universal Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Australia - I am not a person

Post by Burnaby49 »

All right out of the Canadian Freeman playbook. It will work for Glen, of the family Polglaise just as well as it has for our idiots.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not even any unique and original Australian emendations or flights of fantasy, how disappointing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 am Not even any unique and original Australian emendations or flights of fantasy, how disappointing.
What do you expect? "I am not a person, I am a wombat"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:08 am
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 am Not even any unique and original Australian emendations or flights of fantasy, how disappointing.
What do you expect? "I am not a person, I am a wombat"?
I'd at least give a wombat some respect, they are at the very least cute, sovcits are not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:08 am I'd at least give a wombat some respect, they are at the very least cute, sovcits are not.
http://loweringthebar.net/2008/04/australian-sent.html
notorial dissent

That is just too funny, and I still prefer wombats to sovcits. :haha: