Sovereign Citizens Australia

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

this.ginger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Sovereign Citizens Australia

Post by this.ginger »

Link to group

This is a Facebook group that USED to be a genuine SovCit echo chamber, until the admin somehow lost control of the group and I stepped in and took control, then immediately retooled the place to be a centre of learning about the folly of using OPCA litigation and other silliness. I kept the original name, though, because it works as a lure to keep sovcits coming in.

Feel free to stop by and say hi, we have all kinds of learning tools available for those willing to use them.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: Sovereign Citizens Australia

Post by Number Six »

This country has a high standard of living, very low Covid rates, excellent free healthcare.

I know Americans who would love to have such a quality system.

Why are people trying to break away from such a sane quality governmental system? Spoiled, jaded or suffering ennui?

But I've heard the bromide that Australia lags behind the countries north of the equator, which I don't believe, based on what criteria may I ask?

They have apparently been spared our explosion of cults and strange extremes due to what many regard as mindless "freedom" as the highest good.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I am still confused about how a Canadian, Australian, or UK could have the concept of a "sovereign citizen" since it is not a part of either the culture or history?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:13 am I am still confused about how a Canadian, Australian, or UK could have the concept of a "sovereign citizen" since it is not a part of either the culture or history?
Easy. Change "Uniform" to "Universal" in UCC on your grifting documents and some fool will follow!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:03 am
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:13 am I am still confused about how a Canadian, Australian, or UK could have the concept of a "sovereign citizen" since it is not a part of either the culture or history?
Easy. Change "Uniform" to "Universal" in UCC on your grifting documents and some fool will follow!
Yes, I realize stupid is as stupid does, but some things just defy logic.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Number Six wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:25 amWhy are people trying to break away from such a sane quality governmental system? Spoiled, jaded or suffering ennui?
We still have to pay for car rego here.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

this.ginger wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:51 pm This is a Facebook group that USED to be a genuine SovCit echo chamber, until the admin somehow lost control of the group and I stepped in and took control, then immediately retooled the place to be a centre of learning about the folly of using OPCA litigation and other silliness. I kept the original name, though, because it works as a lure to keep sovcits coming in.
This is very nice work, I've been following it for a while in r/amibeingdetained.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
this.ginger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by this.ginger »

Number Six wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:25 am This country has a high standard of living, very low Covid rates, excellent free healthcare.

I know Americans who would love to have such a quality system.
No dental though, unless you're disabled, a child or have private insurance.
Why are people trying to break away from such a sane quality governmental system? Spoiled, jaded or suffering ennui?

But I've heard the bromide that Australia lags behind the countries north of the equator, which I don't believe, based on what criteria may I ask?

They have apparently been spared our explosion of cults and strange extremes due to what many regard as mindless "freedom" as the highest good.
There's definitely a spoiled toddler element to it. "Waaaah I don't want to be part of society! Waaaah I don't want to do what the government tells me to do! I don't want to pay taxes because it's MY MONEY!" *throws toys out of the pram*
Australian OPCA material is an unholy mashup of Strawman, CERI, Freeman on the Land, Faulty Coronation, and a bunch of other stuff that I've seen smushed together and presented as legal argument against not doing what the government says. Like Judge Rooke said in Meads, OPCA litigants are very mercenary in their approach - they will do and say whatever they believe will work.
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:29 pm
This is very nice work, I've been following it for a while in r/amibeingdetained.
*curtsies*
notorial dissent

So what you're saying is that it is generally a poorly done mashup of a whole bunch of stuff they really don't understand, stolen in part or whole from someone somewhere else, totally lacking in even a scintilla of original thought or creativity??? Most of it having come from south of the border, and the faulty coronation stuff from the UK, didn't use the right majik wurdz or standing on the right rock or something something and using the wrong majik book. So in essence, the Canadian Freemen/???? are lazy, sloppy and wholly unoriginal????? Sad, just sad. You'd think they could at least add a little something to the literature and mythos if they are going to play dressup. So much for Canadian Freeman creativity and ingenuity.

On the other hand, they did produce, or is that induce????? ACJ Rooke to write his magnum opus on the subject, utterly slamming the door on their phantasms of fantasy legality and guaranteeing that they will forever be laughed at and laughed out of any court where ACJ Rooke holds sway, and that even worse for them, his words of wisdom have traversed the mighty briny deeps to return to the mother country where they are beginning to get hit over the head with it there. They can at least in somewhat of a pyrrhic claim to the gestation and birth of Rooke. :naughty: :snicker:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm So in essence, the Canadian Freemen/???? are lazy, sloppy and wholly unoriginal????? Sad, just sad. You'd think they could at least add a little something to the literature and mythos if they are going to play dressup. So much for Canadian Freeman creativity and ingenuity.
About the only original Canadian stuff is Scooter Duncan's and Pierre Daoust's Sûreté de sa personne somehow equals Surety of the Person in a mistranslation and only applies to the province of Quebec. It didn't work there either - Pierre lost his business, his house, and his family last time I checked.
this.ginger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by this.ginger »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm So what you're saying is that it is generally a poorly done mashup of a whole bunch of stuff they really don't understand, stolen in part or whole from someone somewhere else, totally lacking in even a scintilla of original thought or creativity???
Got it in one.
keith
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by keith »

this.ginger wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:51 pm Link to group

This is a Facebook group that USED to be a genuine SovCit echo chamber, until the admin somehow lost control of the group and I stepped in and took control, then immediately retooled the place to be a centre of learning about the folly of using OPCA litigation and other silliness. I kept the original name, though, because it works as a lure to keep sovcits coming in.

Feel free to stop by and say hi, we have all kinds of learning tools available for those willing to use them.
So is Quatloos considered "word of mouth/ keyboard" ?
this.ginger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by this.ginger »

Ummmm... yes?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:58 pm So what you're saying is that it is generally a poorly done mashup of a whole bunch of stuff they really don't understand, stolen in part or whole from someone somewhere else, totally lacking in even a scintilla of original thought or creativity???
Uh, can you cite any example of any sovrun nonsense that didn’t meet any of those factors?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:15 pm
Uh, can you cite any example of any sovrun nonsense that didn’t meet any of those factors?
Not that I ever remember seeing.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The Observer wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:15 pm
Well, logically, there must have been an original thought somewhere in Sovrun history.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
keith
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by keith »

Um...

Folks, if you are looking for 'logic' in anything to do with SovCitNutz, you are doing it wrong.
this.ginger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by this.ginger »

Ain't that the truth.
Convair
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Convair »

What's that saying? "A sucker born every minute" or something?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"