The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Moderator: Burnaby49

Clovenhoof
Swabby
Swabby

Re: The Nanaimo Three - Political Prisoners in Canada

Post by Clovenhoof »

Ah, but Mr. Mowe, if you've been following the pages of Mr. Ream and his friends, whom I collectively call Bozo ofthefamily Clown, you'd know that the condition "keep the peace and be of good behaviour" in and of itself makes him a Peace Officer. 'Cause, you know, they're required by law to keep the peace. And it's a law they've contracted to and everything, signature on a peace of paper.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Mr Ream has decided he has had enough research and will be taking a break from his research, as it is making him unhappy and he already knows enough to provide a legal "spanking"
I will not spend anymore sleepless nights doing research because every minute of not doing what I really want to do is making me miserable. I need to develop my true powers instead of worrying on things I can't change. There are things that I can change and I need to spend time on that. I am already ready to handle the legal system. I haven't even sent any registered letters asking simple questions to default them and I am still confident that I will give them a good spanking.
He now turns to financial matters...
With the default letters process you can deal with these corporations that bothers you. Such as BC Hydro, Corix and the State wanting you ro have a Smart Meter. Honestly it's so easy to remove that piece of **** and deal with these crooks. Or other corporations such as Canada Revenue Agency and the City of -----------. They are all bankrupt limited liability corporations operating for profit. We are only collateral when we identify ourselves as one of these bankrupt Government low ranking employees known as Citizen. That is because the Government is in debt to the private bankers for borrowing "money" at compounding interest.
What is this process?
Simply write these limited liability corporations some letters and make it clear that you do not consent and do not wish to contract with them at all unless it is under your Terms & Conditions. It is important to ask them questions. Make them prove their claim under oath, liable to perjury and within their complete commercial liability/personal liability. We are not obligated to contract or do whatever they wish. They don't take responsibility for their words and actions and we have to put all of them on the spot and allow them a decent amount of business days to write back with proof of service. Send your letters via registered mail. Set in your Terms & Conditions because money is the only language they understand. They will not mess with you when they start to see that they can be liable for their words and actions. They will not mess with you when they start to see that you have the potential to liquidate their assets. They might act mean, but please do not take anything personal because it is only business. They will never write back because they are committing fraud. They will be in dishonor for not writing back. Problem solved and there is an agreement between the parties by tacit acquiescence. In this case, you do not need their consent because it is a matter concerning you and they did not respond to the opportunity to cure. When someone prevents you from the remedy that someone will automatically lose in a court of law. Your Terms & Conditions will have lawful standing. Usually it's best to send three set of registered letters before the Default Judgement/Dishonor. Seek remedy if they are doing you any harm.
Looks like a variation that our friends at GOODF would use.
1. Send garbage to company (registered mail, of course)
2. When no response or unexpected response, declare a tacit agreement
3. Victory (except for that destroyed credit rating and pending lawsuit, but that's just fraud anyway).
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Clovenhoof wrote:Ah, but Mr. Mowe, if you've been following the pages of Mr. Ream and his friends, whom I collectively call Bozo ofthefamily Clown, you'd know that the condition "keep the peace and be of good behaviour" in and of itself makes him a Peace Officer. 'Cause, you know, they're required by law to keep the peace. And it's a law they've contracted to and everything, signature on a peace of paper.
Urggghhhhh...

Damnit, I think that actually is consistent with Ream's pseudolegal beliefs. Clovenhoof, all I can say in response is that I desperately hope that we have so offended him here on Quatloos that he does not return and incorporate this breakthrough into his "Paperwork".

"This false De Facto court of a bankrupt corporation has already recognized and even ORDERED me to be a Peace Officer via these bail conditions! I accept your offer to contract and demand you cease your illegal policy enforcement officer persecution of me and my colleagues - by the very authority you have granted me - Nunc Pro Tunc!"

LordEd: I am certain Mr. Ream will find solace from the trials and tribulations that flow from his research via his medicinal cannabis oils, suited for internal and external application.

(Damn that sounds icky.)

(Or Icke.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Terrifyingly, I agree, I think Clovenhoof has summed it up beautifully, and it is perfect pseudo-legal sovrun/freeman logic.

I really do think Ream is misapplying his magic oils and such, if he were doing it properly he would have far less time and inclination for this sort of thing, as proper house plants are usually far less intrusive and annoying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

"Bozo ofthefamily Clown"

Now that's funny. :lol: Cue golf clap!
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Alexander Ream: I do not approve of conformity or violence in any way.

Alexander Ream: I ran to your help and grabbed the other dudes off you and they ran away. I wouldn't consider self-defense as violence.

Alexander Ream: Well thinking about it. It is violence... but reasonably done.
The danger of freemanism. They start re-defining violence to make it suitable to their own definitions. Next defending from an "unjust" traffic ticket will not be considered violence, or prevention of arrest for crimes defined in acts with no victim.
notorial dissent

LordEd wrote:They start re-defining violence to make it suitable to their own definitions. Next defending from an "unjust" traffic ticket will not be considered violence, or prevention of arrest for crimes defined in acts with no victim.
The dangers of making things up before you actually think about them, although it doesn't appear this group really does much on the thinking front anyway, so no harm not foul, as they say.

I wonder if they will eventually modify their definition of defensive action to include nuclear at some point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

So far we've had a chance to get to know Alexander Ream, but the others in the Nanaimo Five Four have been cyphers.

No more.

David Lange and David Smith appeared on a 'Truth Radio' program this evening (Oct. 24), Global F.A.C.T. Radio, the show entitled "Court Injustice and Foreclosures":
Andrew Winston "Kissy Lips" Smith was supposed to participate, but he didn't make it.

The Daves made for some interesting listening. What leaves me quietly astonished is that these are true, true believers. They absolutely are dead certain that some variation on the Strawman strategy will unlock 'the stuff', even though they struggled in a most painful manner to explain however this might work. They cling desperately to their totems and mantras. David Lange, for example, compiled what he called "The Big Book of Canada". What is it? He went through Dunn and Bradstreet's webpage, testing every government entity he could think of ... and they're all corporations. Hundreds of pages of data.

There were, nevertheless, some mirthful moments:
  • 8:00 - Lange explains how a legal document ceases to be valid when it is re-stapled. His mortgage was thus a nullity.

16:45 - Smith explains only dead people are allowed in Court (Yeaahaa! SerpentKing!)

47:30 - court transcripts are unavailable or manipulated.

63:30 - Smith has been invited to join in a Common-Law Court ... hosted by Deryl Zeleny!
But all that aside, it seems that David Lange has now lost two homes to foreclosure because of his Freemanish antics. He's a doofus, but I find it painful to watch even doofii mangle themselves on financial and legal apparatus because they have been indoctrinated in Freeman/Sovereign drivel. Lange indicates that in each case the foreclosures were clever schemes where he was either detained by police or tempted into another location for a court appearance, and that allowed the Forces of Darkness to swoop in and expel the Lange household.

A few ah-ha's. First, it is obvious these guys really do not understand that legal actions are being stayed because there is no probability of obtaining sentences longer than the periods already spent in pre-trial detention. (p.s. - they really don't like Remand facilities.) So, our friends instead struggle to figure out what bit of courtroom ceremony was or was not critical to causing a proceeding to end prematurely (and presumably in the Daves' favour).

The second ah-ha - and this one is pretty bizarre - is they truly believe in strength in numbers. They have inferred, much as an inept sports fan struggles to identify 'lucky clothing', that having a large number of bodies in the gallery effects the outcome of court proceedings. (We need to introduce them to Bernie Yankson.) Really. They mean it. Listen in at 28:00-31:00. The Daves lament at how once upon a time they had The Gang of Peace Officers, and while the gang was live, good stuff happened. David Smith is trying to organize a group of persons who will attend one another's court hearings to create this magic criterion. Wanna join? Email: courtcreditsbc@yahoo.ca

Is this worth 70 minutes of your time? Maybe. It certainly is a window into this community, and seems to be genuine feed.

Oh, and it looks like Lange pled guilty to the motor vehicle offences that were scheduled for December, and paid a fine. He explained in the interview that it was just too much of a hassle to keep going to court.

These guys don't sound cheerful. At all. I sense the nibbling and gnawing of cognitive dissonance. Will they awake? We shall see.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think you are being somewhat harsh in implying that Lange is struggling but failing to "figure out what bit of courtroom ceremony was or was not critical to causing a proceeding to end prematurely". He's found the key to stopping the court from proceeding against him, plead guilty.

At least his guilty plea saves me the trouble of helping him the only way I can, filling a set at his hearing. As you said, if he thinks numbers help, he should look to Bernard's experience. A full court and, as far as I could tell, only two of us were not enthusiastic members of Team Bernie. Strawman type gibberish didn't work for him either with his "I'm dead but not really" argument.

You'd think that these guys would have figured out that using the courts as a testing ground for their magic word combinations and bizarre legal theories is costing them any possibility of having a decent life. Adam Smith said in The Money Game in 1967 "If you don’t know who you are, this (the stock market) is an expensive place to find out” The same can be said of court in more ways than money.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

But, but, but, he used all the right magic words and phrases and threw in lots of latin words he didn't understand, how could it not possibly have worked????

This crowd seems to be constitutionally incapable of learning, either by observation, study, or just plain getting hit between the eyes with a clue by four. They keep right on doing the same (stupid) thing(s) over and over and over again, each time expecting a different result from the last time that never happens. That is either the classical definition of insanity or stupidity, or maybe both.

You would think, at least if you were rational and thinking, that if this sort of thing has NEVER EVER worked for anyone else, that maybe, just maybe it ain't a gonna work for them either, but somehow that just never seems to happen, and the lamp of learning never gets lit.

And rather than accept that their magic words and phrases and papers DON'T work, it is always somehow that they didn't do something right or that the court didn't follow the real rules, or it is all a conspiracy, and not that their nonsense just plain and simply doesn't work. I guess that is in the too hard file or the too simple an explanation category.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wow! I wish i could find a lender who'll help me buy two houses without checking my relationship to reality.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I listened to the program. To be fair I was reading the on-line Wall Street Journal at the same time too so I had only half an ear. About the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Just sad. Lange is foreclosed, out on the street, befuddled about what to do next but, as Mowe suggests, still very much a true believer. He is struggling to find the magic words, the secret, whatever it takes, to reverse everything and get his home back. Well, apart from getting a job and paying his mortgage. That is right off the table because there were staple holes in the document so the whole thing is fraud. However he is somewhat constrained in his alternatives by things like bail conditions, stuff in storage, no idea what to try, the usual problems of a man following his convictions rather than common sense. No enthusiasm in his voice at all. Just a man who followed a path and now sees no other alternatives.

He actually gave me a few clues about Bernard's problems. Lange had issues about birth certificates. Fed into his bigger issue about Social Insurance Numbers. Apparently if you apply for a birth certificate you have contracted with the government to give them control over your child's life. So I'm guessing that Bernard's problem with his daughter's birth certificate, the key to unlocking the riches of her secret trust account, was applying for the document without enslaving her at the same time. This meant refusing to give the information they wanted but including copious masses of documentary gibberish totally irrelevant to recording her birth. For some reason this didn't work which ended up in Bernard's court hearing. Lange was also big on only dead men can go to court. Given Lange's mournful stories of remand and guilty pleas he seemed about as successful with that approach as Bernard was.

Lange has a strange belief that the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights is somehow valid law in Canada and it overrides all other laws. In his fever dream this meant that he could do whatever he wanted because that was his human right. Unfortunately the corrupt Canadian justice system doesn't seem to agree with that viewpoint.

As Mowe said they were big on getting in the crowds to support them in court. Some kind of credit system where if you go to my trial I have to go to yours. Apparently that intimidated the courts into doing the right thing. Didn't take much, Lange talked about how 6 to 10 people did the job. Seemed to work until the powers-that-be somehow "smashed us all apart and fractured us". Not explained how they did that but I'm guessing by tossing them all in jail.

Then he had a really, really bad suggestion. He said that one way they could win in court was to be pro-active, get a crew up, go to a trial, and make the court accountable for its fraud. I can see a lot of ways that wouldn't work well. Overall a seventy minute lament of total failure with no idea of how to find the door to success except to keep beating their heads against all of them.

One useful piece of information. Our favorite notary, "Tougher than a coffin nail" Chief Sino General, will be giving a class on how to purport yourself in court at Joe's Cafe on Commercial Drive in Vancouver on Saturday at noon! All it costs is the price of a coffee! A sandwich if you are hungry. I'll be there. I've wanted to go to Joe's for years but I always somehow ended up across the street at Beer Craft having a draft instead.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

All things considered I think the beer is a better bet.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:Our favorite notary, "Tougher than a coffin nail" Chief Sino General, will be giving a class on how to purport yourself in court at Joe's Cafe on Commercial Drive in Vancouver on Saturday at noon! All it costs is the price of a coffee! A sandwich if you are hungry.
I bet the lessons will focus on how notarization of documents is key to success and that the corrupt government is preventing notaries from doing their proper jobs. But don't fear, he can notarize them right there for you by virtue of whatever excuse he is using that makes him a notary. Probably costs more than a coffee or sandwich though.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Our favorite notary, "Tougher than a coffin nail" Chief Sino General, will be giving a class on how to purport yourself in court at Joe's Cafe on Commercial Drive in Vancouver on Saturday at noon! All it costs is the price of a coffee! A sandwich if you are hungry.
I bet the lessons will focus on how notarization of documents is key to success and that the corrupt government is preventing notaries from doing their proper jobs. But don't fear, he can notarize them right there for you by virtue of whatever excuse he is using that makes him a notary. Probably costs more than a coffee or sandwich though.
I've heard he is surprisingly inexpensive. Who says you can't get top quality legal advice at affordable prices nowadays?

Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

Hey Burnaby49 Thanks for the shout out and the tougher than nails comment :lol:

So, how did i end up in this thread >? :brickwall:

Anyways, i came back heard about Bernie's thread had to come read. :roll: Im amused, you guys always amuse me. Nothing like a good laugh after a long day, im a welder by trade, thought i would give you guys that lil bit to. Im good btw at welding :whistle:

No, this is just a contract talk and verbal war zone. We will get into how to conduct yourself orally and get them to do some exercises. To many dont know how to address people or be civil. This is what i press upon everyone, be civil no one is your enemy so no need to be upset. I mean how do you expect to get result or anything if your pissed off and angry or considering everyone your opponent in life ? :snicker:

So, after a long break from here, i have some free time to catch up with whats going on around here, my fave site to read the mishaps of fools who cant seem to keep it simple :D
Anyway guys, Hawaii was amazing, no i didnt use a passport or any made up ID, well i think its made up but not by me but these racists European gents who feel the need to be superior over my people :naughty: . :haha: Oh, anyone got any updates on whats up with Gordon Hall and his incarceration ? I have been quite busy, btw Sino is not a Notary and does not do seals for anyone, just so we are clear ok fellas, no matter how deranged Ron Usher gets about the whole thing, i have yet to see a Notary Seal with Sino General on it, please if you find one post it up please, by all means 8) . Gotta run, see you all later on the next rant.

p.s no one has any first hand knowledge (hearsay) or no witnesses have ever come forward to say Sino is a notary other than that deranged guy who goes on about magical words, Ron Usher, what is that guy smoking btw ? must not be to good, he lost alot of hair lol...
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hey Burnaby49 Thanks for the shout out and the tougher than nails comment :lol:

So, how did i end up in this thread >? :brickwall:
You ended up on this thread because you are mentioned in the internet radio program I was describing. (See Mowe's post above.)

Just at the end, in minute 68 or so, both David Lange and David Smith mention your talk at Joe's Cafe tomorrow. The moderator said he was also going to give you a plug before the program ended but the two Daves beat him to it. I didn't give you the appellation "tougher than a coffin nail", one of the Daves, I think Smith, called you that.

See you at Joes!

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chief2k13 wrote:
Anyway guys, Hawaii was amazing, no i didnt use a passport or any made up ID, well i think its made up but not by me but these racists European gents who feel the need to be superior over my people
Liar. You don't get into the United States, especially after 9/11, without one. Our customs folks are not noted for their senses of humor, so I don't for a minute believe that you were able to waltz through customs without a valid Canadian passport.

Prove me wrong, if you dare -- and your say-so, alone, won't cut it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Liar. You don't get into the United States, especially after 9/11, without one. Our customs folks are not noted for their senses of humor, so I don't for a minute believe that you were able to waltz through customs without a valid Canadian passport.
Actually Canadians can enter into the United States without a passport. This unusual (unique?) situation is governed by the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative ["WHTI"], which is described on this rather awkwardly structured webpage: http://www.getyouhome.gov/html/lang_can/index.html

In brief, Canadians can enter into the United States if they have as identification either:
  • a passport,

a driver's licence or provincial identification card that uses approved RFID 'smart' technology,

certain other specific traveller's identification cards, or

in the case of aboriginal persons certain approved aboriginal identification cards.
My quick survey of online resources leave me unclear on whether these aboriginal identification cards have been issued, though it is clear that initiative had been planned over five years ago.

SMS Möwe
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I attended the Chief's afternoon seminar at Joe's Cafe but since it really has nothing to do with the Nanaimo three I posted in the Chief's thread located here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9377&start=180