Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

bmxninja357 wrote:without the fanfare we need to see the paperwork. im guessing the debt was not forgiven so did he work it off in jail, did he (or someone else) pay the bill, or is he making payments?

we already know you dont pay bills with funny pages.

peace,
ninj
Here is the puzzling thing to me. We all know that Santos was sentenced to 6 weeks for contempt of court, but he served 7 weeks. Is it possible that they wrote off the $132,000 debt with merely an extra week in prison?

If so, I have a $22,000 line of credit that I am willing to discharge in exchange for 18 hours in prison !!!
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:without the fanfare we need to see the paperwork. im guessing the debt was not forgiven so did he work it off in jail, did he (or someone else) pay the bill, or is he making payments?

we already know you dont pay bills with funny pages.

peace,
ninj
Here is the puzzling thing to me. We all know that Santos was sentenced to 6 weeks for contempt of court, but he served 7 weeks. Is it possible that they wrote off the $132,000 debt with merely an extra week in prison?

If so, I have a $22,000 line of credit that I am willing to discharge in exchange for 18 hours in prison !!!
Quite possibly got an extra week for good behaviour. Doesn't matter. The thing is he's out without any debt to pay. Excellent news all round. Well played Santos. Stood up to the system and came out a winner. He's like a ninja. Well played Santos, very well played. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Extra time for the whole "running away" thing?
Wake Up! Productions

pigpot wrote:Quite possibly got an extra week for good behaviour. Doesn't matter. The thing is he's out without any debt to pay. Excellent news all round. Well played Santos. Stood up to the system and came out a winner. He's like a ninja. Well played Santos, very well played. :D
First of all, you don't get "an extra week for good behaviour", as that is redundant !!! The most likely event is that he served one week, and got 2 YEARS PROBATION - which means that he essentially has a babysitter for the next 2 years !!! Or possibly he got 6 months HOUSE ARREST, with 18 months probation. Is that your definition of a "free man" ??? :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Santos has been uploading videos to his YouTube channel since being released. So far all of it New Age related, zero law stuff.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

the new age stuff sells. and im guessing he has fines to pay by payment plan. even if the court had mercy and reduced the fine by 75% or something its still a massive bill. as i said we need paperwork. he isnt telling the whole story.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Santos has been uploading videos to his YouTube channel since being released. So far all of it New Age related, zero law stuff.
I'm guessing that Santos has cut a plea deal on the road toll charges, and as a result, he won't be discussing the "law stuff". Let's face it, based on his initial arrest video, he wasn't that well versed on freeman legal concepts in the first place. At one point he actually stated that he will "unconditionally comply" rather than "conditionally comply".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I only got about an hour into the Vinny Eastwood show, he pretty much gives out zero information. But from what I can gather the entire jail situation was purely over the contempt of court thing. We have no reason to believe anything has happened with the pending fines. If you want to waste some long distance minutes, consider calling Dandenong court house and checking what's up with the case?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

they do allow toll fines to be paid slowly. very very slowly. for example:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/new ... 7569744628

so even if your an a-hole they still cut you a sweet payment plan.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Still very different from "with no debt to pay".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions

OMG ... Santos is a "Flat Earther" !!! :brickwall:

FACEBOOK:
Santos Bonacci on the flat Earth discussion
"Another one to pay attention to folks!!! Go Eric! Wonderful work here!
To all people who are obviously going to ask the inevitable question: how would this effect Syncretism? It improves it 100% as I will show in the very near future, stay tuned! All the ancient cosmologies teach Geocentrism. (One example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg) Your world is about to be rocked!! By me! Santos.
To all serious scholars, for essential further reading that will put all the pieces together, read my NOTES article on the Analemma. Anyone who watches the Vedic video above and reads the Analemma article WILL get it! Welcome to the real world folks!"
Wake Up! Productions

Wake Up! Productions wrote:OMG ... Santos is a "Flat Earther" !!! :brickwall:

FACEBOOK:
Santos Bonacci on the flat Earth discussion
"Another one to pay attention to folks!!! Go Eric! Wonderful work here!
To all people who are obviously going to ask the inevitable question: how would this effect Syncretism? It improves it 100% as I will show in the very near future, stay tuned! All the ancient cosmologies teach Geocentrism. (One example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg) Your world is about to be rocked!! By me! Santos.
To all serious scholars, for essential further reading that will put all the pieces together, read my NOTES article on the Analemma. Anyone who watches the Vedic video above and reads the Analemma article WILL get it! Welcome to the real world folks!"
Yet another FACEBOOK post showing Santos is a "Flat Earther" conspiracy THEORIST:
For all people who are dismayed about my posts on the flat Earth truth, wondering how it fits in with everything I have already published based on the ball earth model and how it affects Syncretism in general and Astrology and precession of the equinoxes and everything else.................. please be patient as I am working on a presentation that will explain all things. Rest assured everything I have ever done will be improved and simplified by the flat earth model, the adjustments needed to comprehend this model will be simple and not complicated, many of your questions will be answered easily so don't lets get our panties in a knot.

I suggest you carefully watch the videos I post and not just write them off cos the answers are there in plain sight. For all the intelligent ones out there these videos should suffice to be able to transpose this model onto what I have presented about tropical astrology and the sine wave to see that it works much better than the ball model, BY FAR!!!!!!!!!

Everything is improved by this model and nothing suffers, just improved. Truth has this virtue!

Omnia Vincit Veritas!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nice to know, but not surprising, that he is consistently brain dead stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions

New Santos Interview (recorded Oct. 31, 2015) Starts at the 51:00 mark.

The Bridge with Kira Santos Bonacci and Angela Forman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdcLwi8T13o
Wake Up! Productions

The Supreme Court of Canada ruling: Federal bankruptcy law trumps provincial legislation, you can now write off unpaid toll fees simply by filing for bankruptcy. http://www.thestar.com/yourtoronto/the_ ... fixer.html

Too bad Santos doesn't live in Canada !!! :haha:
Wake Up! Productions

Santos did an interview today on the CCN network about the "FLAT EARTH" conspiracy theory. It was 2 hours long.

I have summed it up in a quick 5 minute video:

Santos Bonacci DEBUNKS the "Flat Earth" Theory !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1GI8HCZqs
Convicted criminal Santos Bonacci DEBUNKS the "Flat Earth" conspiracy theory using his own words !!! MUST WATCH - LMFAO !!!
Full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQRpAiHajYA
Wake Up! Productions

Merry Freeman GURU Christmas !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KMxrrUzD0

Wake Up! Productions

I must have missed this 3 weeks ago when it was posted. Santos Bonacci was recently interviewed on the "flat earth" theory by Sean Stone, who is the son of Hollywood director Oliver Stone !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmFPwZO23Z8

Sean Stone first came to prominence in 2012, directing and appearing on the 3rd and final season of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. He has made several appearances on the Alex Jones show. Stone appears to be a full blown New Age guru. Here is his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC25kis ... wadk0N04JA
Wake Up! Productions

A feature length (80 minute) Youtube "film" has just popped up. I was intrigued by the title:

Santos Bonacci Debunks Himself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dC_j2z0no
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

80 freaking minutes?