Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by notorial dissent »

The level of FOTL/SOVRUN sheer stupid in the dialogue above is just mind blowing. I don't know if it speaks to the seriousness that the local PD is taking this crowd, or if there is more to Bonacci et al than we know. Whatever it is, these sound like dreadfully unpleasant and obnoxious people that I really wouldn't want to live next door to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:The level of FOTL/SOVRUN sheer stupid in the dialogue above is just mind blowing. I don't know if it speaks to the seriousness that the local PD is taking this crowd, or if there is more to Bonacci et al than we know. Whatever it is, these sound like dreadfully unpleasant and obnoxious people that I really wouldn't want to live next door to.
I'd like Santos as a next door neighbour. I could learn a few things that's for sure. 8)
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

pigpot wrote:I'd like Santos as a next door neighbour. I could learn a few things that's for sure. 8)
Yes, he's a fantastic guitarist and would be a great teacher I would pay for a few lessons from him. I simply do not understand why he decided to be a court jester instead.
Watch;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_JWEFTPTzs
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Santos was apparently staying with MAX IGAN !!! According to http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bonacc ... ust-4.html, as well as other blogs, Max Igan released this statement:
I am a friend of Santos Bonacci and wanted you to know (so you can yell from the highest mountain) that he is in custody in a Queensland Jail and being detained against his will.

We need your help, I was the last to see him in the back of a police car at 10am (at my property) being driven off, I don't know where he is and the Queensland Police & Maroochydore Watch house, Sunshine Coast QLD Australia, do not know who I am talking about. Please please please help him. In light and love.
If this is true, then would that not make Max Igan the person referred to in previous accounts as "Macca Conciousness"? :thinking:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
notorial dissent

I would say that Macca or Igen is incredibly lucky not to be sharing a cell with his bro. They take a dim view of people harboring fugitives around here, and the sentence for that can often be more severe than what the fugitive was looking at. This person may be lighting his house with an old photovoltaic, but his bulb would appear to be real low wattage. I don't think wifey is too much further evolved either from the sounds of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote:https://www.change.org/p/jack-dempsey-m ... m=copylink
Interesting that someone in my neck of the woods started this one.
I actually did a quick search on Jason Hogan in Edmonton. Found him, nothing especially exciting, just appears to be one his semi followers with an interest in astrotheology.
notorial dissent

This thing has drug on so long, that it is hard to remember that it all started over unpaid road fines, $132,000, IIRC, and turned in to such a comedy. I wonder what they'll do now that they finally have him to hand, he certainly will never pay the fines, either financially able, or ideologically motivated to do so. What a putz. Well, one less freetard on the lam as it were.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There's also the Supreme Court contempt conviction.

Which is pretty amazing to me, I've never heard of someone being found guilty of contempt by a supreme court.
Wake Up! Productions

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Santos was apparently staying with MAX IGAN !!! According to http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bonacc ... ust-4.html, as well as other blogs, Max Igan released this statement:
I am a friend of Santos Bonacci and wanted you to know (so you can yell from the highest mountain) that he is in custody in a Queensland Jail and being detained against his will.

We need your help, I was the last to see him in the back of a police car at 10am (at my property) being driven off, I don't know where he is and the Queensland Police & Maroochydore Watch house, Sunshine Coast QLD Australia, do not know who I am talking about. Please please please help him. In light and love.
If this is true, then would that not make Max Igan the person referred to in previous accounts as "Macca Conciousness"? :thinking:
Upon further investigation, this quote has been FALSELY attributed to Max Igan. In truth, it was written by the same woman, "Judgie".
Wake Up! Productions

UPDATE:
A family member just visited with Santos........he is happy in great spirits, he says they are treating him great, there was no physical damage done to him....he is really happy and he will be out in 34-35 days, he will be in Geelong jail for two weeks and then will probably moved after that to Melbourne jail for the rest of his time.......will keep you posted for more details later but just wanted to deliver this news first.

thank you for all you support and good wishes he is grateful for all of you and is eager to be back in contact and doing what he does best.
Given the time already spent in custody (since Tuesday), the "34-35 days" matches up with the 6 week sentence http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 7317399651 Santos received in April for harassing that Judge. In the mean time, they will probably haul him back into court on the Road Toll case.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

bmxninja357 wrote:I don't have a Facebook so can someone see if there is any updates on inmate Sam bonacci?

Thanks
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:I don't have a Facebook so can someone see if there is any updates on inmate Sam bonacci?

Thanks
Ninj
No recent updates - in fact, everything that I copied and pasted here has already been deleted from Santos' Facebook page.

It appears as though Santos is currently serving the 6 week prison sentence for Contempt of Court. Based on the day he was arrested, I expect his release date to be September 15. However, there is still the matter of the 3 year prison sentence for evading the road tolls. Given his recent history as a fugitive, I would be shocked if they actually released him on September 15.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He was never sentenced for the toll thing, he never showed up to court.
notorial dissent

I thought it was said that he'd been sentenced in absentia after having been convicted.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sentenced for the contempt thing. Toll thing is still unresolved.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:He was never sentenced for the toll thing, he never showed up to court.
Yes, you are correct. He never showed up to court, then claimed that he paid the $132,000 fine with postage stamps, then went on the run. The only thing we have to go on is this newspaper report: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 7091638071
The Herald Sun reported in January how Mr Bonacci faced 916 days in prison if he refused to pay the 483 fines for unpaid road tolls and additional speeding tickets.
Seeing as how he agreed to pay as a condition of bail, and then didn't, that will be considered a refusal to pay. The guilty verdict and sentencing is merely a formality. My only concern is if they can get it done within the next 5 weeks while he is still in custody.
Wake Up! Productions

On a side note, "Judgie Consciousness" (the wife of the man who was harbouring Santos) claims that her husband is still in jail. Apparently they have charged him with Harbouring a Fugitive, and he is facing up to 10 years in prison.
notorial dissent

As someone pointed out, the FOTLie ability to take a bad situation and make it worse. This numbnutz has managed to turn himself in to a felon for protoplasmic waste of a fare jumper. As I said previously, he is going to end up spending more time in jail than his bud.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:On a side note, "Judgie Consciousness" (the wife of the man who was harbouring Santos) claims that her husband is still in jail. Apparently they have charged him with Harbouring a Fugitive, and he is facing up to 10 years in prison.
Don't you have to KNOW someone's a fugitive to be harbouring a fugitive? What if you didn't read the daily papers or watch T.V. or even go out of your house? How could they prove you knew somebody was "something" that was "determined" by somebody else. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So Santos showed up one day asking for a place to hide and they asked no questions?