Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by Hyrion »

After the initial laugh, it dawns on me that certain members of the OPCA crowd may actually view getting released from jail/prison to actually be a win.

I'm in the process of watching X-Files, and I chuckle at the thought that quite a few members of the conspiracy theorist crowd (whether OPCA or not) may hold the perspective that the X-Files are a documentary rather than fictional tv series intended for entertainment.

In that same vein, I imagine some part of the conspiracy theories - that may be held by some OPCA members - include the thought that the Government can lock them away for no reason and throw away the key. If a particular OPCA member actually believes that is a reality - then I can actually understand how they'd view it as a win to be released from jail.
They didn't lock me away forever and throw away the key like they can so I must have won!!!
That perspective would also likely explain why they view being convicted of any crime clearly on the criminal books as being tied in to being a "political prisoner" rather than just a criminal who got caught, convicted and sentenced.

As a side note: if one truly believes in that alternate reality where the authorities really can lock one away for no reason whatsoever and throw away the key, that's a pretty harsh reality to be living in. I don't believe any of the first-world democratic countries fit that reality - and I certainly haven't seen any evidence to prove so. However, there may still be some countries on earth that are subject to that kind of reality and I feel compassion for anyone actually living under that form of government.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

So, 24 hours later, I just emailed the Herald Post reporter Shannon Deery:
Hi

Just curious, did the story pan out? Where you able to find out anything?

I am really curious because this man has a large cult following, who is now taking donations, and signing petitions, claiming (without proof) that his arrest was "unlawful" and that he is a victim of human rights violations. In my opinion, the whole thing is totally absurd.

I look forward to any info you are willing to share, be it in the Herald, or in an email.

Steve
I got back a reply less than 5 minutes later:
Hi Steve

Working on it.

Cheers
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Backo wrote: What I find to be abominable in the freeman movement is promoters trying to convince others, usually those who are desperate, vulnerable and less highly educated, to be their cannon fodder by giving them hope that freemanism will keep them out of jail/in their houses when it must be clear to those promoters that it will do no such thing. And some charge the marks for the privilege.
10/10. The hypocritical truth of these freeman types is when they have the perfect platform (a court room) to show us how its done that they never stick around long enough to practice what they have preached and sold. Santos, had it on his toes. Menard too. And an idiot in the U.K. Mark Haining Ceylon, fell at the first fence when attempting his freeman bullshit on a Magistrate who had threatened to bang him up for a few months.
Wake Up! Productions

Youtube interview with "Judgie Consciousness", the wife of the man ("Macca Consciousness") who was harbouring Santos.
Santos Bonacci and Macca arrested in dawn raid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7H82JGp-EA
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Lost me in under 2 minutes of that video. I doubt highly any trained entry team would use flash bangs and be announcing they were police with surpressors (silencers) on their weapons. Particularly in a confined space. They would not need the bulk or the silence.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

bmxninja357 wrote:I doubt highly ...
Literary license, it's acceptable for anyone authoring fiction to depart from reality.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Gets real crazy at minute 17 where they suggest Port Arthur was a hoax and Martin Bryant was "set up" in order to disarm Australians.

Minute 28: Strawman crazyness.
Wake Up! Productions

RELATED TOPIC: "Macca Consciousness" Court Hearing (video)

Today, "Macca Consciousness" (the man who was harbouring Santos Bonacci) had what appears to be his second court appearance. I say second, because I find it highly unlikely that they would have held him in custody for 4 weeks without bringing him before the courts. Here is what we know from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOMkV0E03o

His real name is Cameron Slagle (or Slable). Cameron has been charged with the following:
Possession of cannabis.
Possession of 2 "Category M" weapons (2 medieval flails affixed to his wall).
Possession of an unauthorized explosives (ammunition).
Failure to identify himself to police.
Failure to provide a DNA sample.

Strangely enough, Cameron has NOT been charged with harbouring Santos !!!

His case has been adjourned to September 14, 2015 (the day before Santos is finished his 6 week sentence). There was no application for bail, so Cameron was remanded in custody, with the possibility for a hearing not until at least November 2015. As Cameron has not been charged with anything related to Santos Bonacci, this is the last time I will cover his proceedings here. I welcome anyone who may be interested to start a new thread for Cameron Slagle.
Wake Up! Productions

Would the MODS please move pigpot's posts to his pig pen. He has now pathetically resorted to quoting HIMSELF in order to goat people into an argument. Obviously no one fell for it the first time, so now he is making a second attempt. :shrug:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:RELATED TOPIC: "Macca Consciousness" Court Hearing (video)

Today, "Macca Consciousness" (the man who was harbouring Santos Bonacci) had what appears to be his second court appearance. I say second, because I find it highly unlikely that they would have held him in custody for 4 weeks without bringing him before the courts. Here is what we know from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOMkV0E03o

His real name is Cameron Slagle (or Slable). Cameron has been charged with the following:
Possession of cannabis.
Possession of 2 "Category M" weapons (2 medieval flails affixed to his wall).
Possession of an unauthorized explosives (ammunition).
Failure to identify himself to police.
Failure to provide a DNA sample.

Strangely enough, Cameron has NOT been charged with harbouring Santos !!!

His case has been adjourned to September 14, 2015 (the day before Santos is finished his 6 week sentence). There was no application for bail, so Cameron was remanded in custody, with the possibility for a hearing not until at least November 2015. As Cameron has not been charged with anything related to Santos Bonacci, this is the last time I will cover his proceedings here. I welcome anyone who may be interested to start a new thread for Cameron Slagle.
Thanks for keeping us updated, WUP.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Anything new?

Thanks
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Anything new?

Thanks
Ninj
Nothing yet. The woman who was harbouring Santos has now set her Facebook to private, and she isn't accepting new "friends". Santos is set to complete his 6 week sentence next Tuesday. What happens then is anyone's guess.

BTW, Menard is currently speaking to me via your Youtube comment on my Dean Clifford video. Thought you should know.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:Anything new?

Thanks
Ninj
Nothing yet. The woman who was harbouring Santos has now set her Facebook to private, and she isn't accepting new "friends". Santos is set to complete his 6 week sentence next Tuesday. What happens then is anyone's guess.

BTW, Menard is currently speaking to me via your Youtube comment on my Dean Clifford video. Thought you should know.
Could you give us the link for this? Menard went off-radar a while ago and I'm looking for any scraps I can find.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHvJc3CD51Q

in the comments.
peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Well, it is now Friday September 18, 2015 in Australia. Santos was expected to complete his 6 calendar week sentence on Tuesday the 15th, three days ago. The internet is totally silent on this matter, which leads me to believe that they have remanded him in custody until the road toll matter has been dealt with. That, or perhaps it has already been dealt with, and he is now serving his time.

Is there anyone on Q that is the Australian equivalent of "Burnaby49" - who can gain access to court documents on Santos?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

if no effort was made to pay the specified penalty, or work it off the consequence of his actions is on the ticket itself. each offense gets x amount of time. he ran, ran his mouth, made no attempt to arrange a payment plan or pick up trash or help out at a food bank or some such so the courts could only conclude that he serve the specified time, in full. in fact it may be the obligation of the court to observe the specified penalty at this point.

"the law can not persuade where it can not punish"---Thomas Fuller

thats my guess anyway.
peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:if no effort was made to pay the specified penalty, or work it off the consequence of his actions is on the ticket itself. each offense gets x amount of time. he ran, ran his mouth, made no attempt to arrange a payment plan or pick up trash or help out at a food bank or some such so the courts could only conclude that he serve the specified time, in full. in fact it may be the obligation of the court to observe the specified penalty at this point.

"the law can not persuade where it can not punish"---Thomas Fuller

thats my guess anyway.
peace,
ninj
Confirmed through Facebook - Santos Bonacci is still in custody/prison. Whomever is running his Facebook page said this:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Couldn't that mean that he's out of jail but not home yet?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jeffrey wrote:Couldn't that mean that he's out of jail but not home yet?
Let's hope so. Fingers crossed here for you Santos mate. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Wake Up! Productions

Jeffrey wrote:Couldn't that mean that he's out of jail but not home yet?
You may be right !!!