Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Payment via promissory notes! Well well ... what variety should Santos choose? A4V? OPPT? 96 Is Your Fix? So many alternatives!

(and all a basis for a fraud charge, mayhaps.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Today was supposed to be his latest court appearance where he was to cough up all $170k.

Eyes peeled for news.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

anyone heard anything? i have looked a little but nothing caught my eye.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I tried getting in touch with the court house down there, the case is still going on and he's out on bail for the duration of the trial apparently.

But there haven't been any updates in six months yeah. I managed to talk to Santos online but he gave zero information.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I got some info dropped off today. It appears Santos is now facing new contempt of court charges at the Victoria Supreme Court. This appears to be in addition to the traffic fines case, apparently looks like it's a civil contempt charge, i.e. failure to comply with a court order, presumably failure to pay the fines or appear so it's very possible he has increased the amount of jail time he was looking at.

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/suprem ... 8-2014.pdf
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

it has been surprisingly quiet on the santos front. a rough task considering he usually cant shut up. thanks for the update

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Don't even feel bad for him. He left a ton of comments full of vitriol and abuse on my YouTube channel.

Honestly thought 3 years jail time for traffic fines was excessive originally but at this point, screw him, maybe it'll teach him some manners.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Just a overview of the Freemanistani response to Santos' warrants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7tZV7r0n4

Largely favorable coverage by Gnostic Warrior who does note that Santos had stopped making appearances and interviews since his original arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-5b8UoFc4

Bo and Tami Pepperman as usual go full tinfoil and argue that Santos is an agent and all sorts of madness.

The Free Dean Clifford page largely favorable response with no acknowledgement of Dean's involvement with Santos.
Dallas-Kenneth Hills thye will target anyone and everyone who goes against there system of theft robbery and in many cases murder we all understand they have no rules and will continue to destroy anyone the stands there ground I just finished talking to him a few weeks back sad to see but they own the courts and they have guns and not afraid to use them ,,,,,
Chael Frances alls I know for sure is Santos is being singled out for 2 reasons...1 his message has too much Truth for their liking (scumbags that they are !) 2 ...their single ing him out ...to make an example...for followers of Santos and others to see what happens if you try to buck their precious little BS Rigged to the max...system...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3n4q2vjGys
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Over on GOODF they've suggested a link between Santos and the latest money grab by Mary Croft. Admittedly that's just one poster and they call Mary Croft a scammer so Fusion may be more like one of us than one of them.

Other theories that are abounding is that the state wouldn't let him win although one poster by the name of Mareo manages to go full on tin-foil hat with his view that:
anyone challenging the ethos of the prime directive is eliminated one way or the other,,, from both sides,,,bob Marley, Michael Jackson,,, Peaches Geldof's -Jill Dando
Which is so obvious when you think about it. :sarcasmon:

For a full read of the crazy head on over to GOODF
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote: Which is doubtless why they're called FibBonacci numbers.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Wserra wins all the internets and Jay Adkinson's personal fleet of llamas!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like they're searching houses Santos may be hiding in:

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2644 ... ice/?cs=11
The taskforce raided a priority house and Myrtleford officers targeted the two remaining homes, but the search failed to unearth Bonacci, who also goes by the name Sam.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Santos continues to evade arrest, incredibly doing interviews while in hiding.

http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/201 ... ci-is-back
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

As cited by Jeffrey, the Vinny Eastood show, 12 December 2014, Wanted By Cops, Attacked By The Media, Santos Bonacci Is BACK! is a two-hour ramble about false courts and evil governments and birth certificates and slavery and healthy eating and crime and the usual stuff.

At 42 minutes, Santos Bonacci says he has paid his $136,000 (Australian dollars) fine for unpaid tolls. Paid in full, in June 2014. He wants the world to know this, so I'm passing his message on.

So if he has paid it, why is he still being chased? Because the newspapers, police, toll people, judiciary and all the people involved in defaming his name are dishonourable. That's why.

Quatloosians are a skeptical bunch, and may ask: how did he pay? With a Bill of Exchange, that's how.

Now, I don't know how Australian money works. Here in the UK, the only common Bill of Exchange is known as a "cheque". I can write a cheque, which is an instruction to my bank to transfer some money from my account to someone else's account. We don't use them much these days. I've a funny feeling that Santos didn't write a cheque. Perhaps cheques work differently in Australia. Apparently folks over there can write a Bill of Exchange, which is a set-off, also called "lawful currency". Reserve bank notes are called "legal tender", not "lawful currency". And the 1909 Bill of Exchange Act tells Santos that requiring people to use "legal tender" is both illegal and unlawful.

So I deduce that Santos didn't pay his fine with pesky illegal unlawful "legal tender", but with his own invented "lawful currency". I guess that, for some strange reason, the horrible court thought that his lawful currency wasn't real money.

The other charge he is facing is Contempt of Court. But Santos has never been in a court. Not what he would call a court, anyway, with a jury of his peers and so on. So he's obviously not guilty of that.

Santos is a fan of Russell Brand. (RB is a British comedian, talk-show host, socialite etc who is dipping his toes in SovCit matters.)

Oh yeah, Santos used to be a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't know that. I've learnt something new today. My last two hours have not been entirely wasted.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Santos posted some more information about his bill of exchange. It was basically an Accepted for Value with three dollars in postage stamps on it and since they didn't respond to it, under Freeman logic, they accepted it.

I'm rather surprised Santos has managed to avoid arrest so far.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:I'm rather surprised Santos has managed to avoid arrest so far.
If this was in New Zealand they'd have caught him by now.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Tangentially related article:

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/analys ... 27dfm.html
Building the link as a tunnel was extraordinarily expensive, costing an average of $1.2 billion per kilometre, compared to just $200 million for CityLink and $100 million for EastLink.

In return, Victorian taxpayers would claw back just $112 million a year in toll revenue, compared to $435 million for CityLink and $208 million for EastLink.
The road Santos was toll-dodging on was EastLink and CityLink which appear to have been a lot more cost efficient public infrastructure projects. Although despite his claims of the roads being "pre-paid", it looks like they will take several decades to pay off depending on the source you check. And far from being for-profit ventures, the EastLink one in particular loses money. Although that's an old article.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/eastl ... -8i0p.html

Santos' retroactive political motivating for not paying tolls doesn't really make sense on any level. It's clear he didn't pay it because he's broke and couldn't afford the $3.00 fee but still didn't feel like taking the normal slow route with traffic lights.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jeffrey wrote:Santos' retroactive political motivating for not paying tolls doesn't really make sense on any level.
There is probably a Latin phrase: post hoc ergo excusum or something.

Many SovCit gambits are pretend rationalisations for not paying their bills, eg Santos Bonnacci: "I didn't pay the tolls because, umm, well, someone's already paid to have the road built so we shouldn't have to pay to use it."

Guy Taylor: "I don't have to pay back the £824,000 I borrowed because, umm, well, the bank has already paid it off with another loan they fraudulently took out in my name."

Michael Waugh: "My family's private property trust doesn't need to repay the £2,000,000 it borrowed because, umm, well, I've already paid it with a promissory note."

Getting stuff for free isn't the only motive, of course. Sometimes it seems to be simple stupidity, eg Hannah Rose Shotbolt: "They can't prosecute me for driving without a licence because, umm, well, I told them I was going to do it and they didn't object."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Santos speaks after a few months of hiding accusing those who refer to him by name of murder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJntLPu ... l=84359240
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Jeffrey wrote:Santos speaks after a few months of hiding accusing those who refer to him by name of murder
I'd love to see him prove murder by producing a body.

:D