Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:59 am

http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bonacc ... stody.html

Seems legit.

Bonacci of course dabbles in Astrotheology mumbo-jumbo, SovCit (huge fan of Dean Clifford), references Moorish Law Guru Taj Tarik Bey, close ties to both Lisa Harrison of OPPT and Frank O'Collins of UCADIA, as well as close ties to Kate of Gaia.

Maybe someone from Australia could track down what's going on?

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 am

I have never developed a good handle on Bonacci and his schtick - he's one of the international Freeman-esque types who I have never researched to any degree. Is there anyone who could expand a little on this guy and his background? I personally would appreciate a bit more of a context on the subject.

Thanks in advance!

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:33 am

Bonacci, based purely on what he says, is a street musician by trade. At some point he ventured into astrotheology I believe influenced by Jordan Maxwell and YouTube. For those unfamiliar it's basically a derivative of Manly P. Hall, the idea that all religion is really a metaphor for astrology and a lot of loose wordplay and association. That is his main schtick, and the nexus from where he branches out. Maxwells freeman and UCC beliefs are probably where he also got introduced to it. A year or two ago he got big into Dean Clifford and Kate of Gaia etc but it isn't clear if there was a specific trigger or anything or if he's simply extremely gullible. As I said he also cites Taj Tarik as an influence, Moorish Science being also heavy on astrology and SovCit (not to mention Taj possibly has Maxwell as an influence).

I think really I would summarize him as regurgitating stuff other people say. He just repeats Maxwells astrotheology, a lot of new age authors, extremely bad astronomical theories (he believes our sun and Sirius are a binary star complex), and now to his detriment, repeating SovCit theories. And it seems that acting upon those theories has landed him in jail with a six figure fine.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6127
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby wserra » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 pm

For anyone who wishes to shed IQ points, go watch his three hours of nonsense.

Now, why can't I get the picture of Judge Doom (Christopher Lloyd) from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" out of my head?

Image
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Can this be right? He owes $132,000 in unpaid fines? Holy crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sul_mDCDxWk

He doesn't consent to be arrested but they arrest him anyway. He must have said the magic words in the wrong order.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:13 pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 6813202374

Finally a mainstream site picked up the story.

A MAN arrested for amassing almost 500 Sheriff's warrants for toll road fees faces 916 days in jail if he refuses to pay the $132,000 fine.


Looks like he's sticking to the SovCit playbook based on video of his release and interview with the press; I think he's managed the mythical "turn a parking ticket into a multi-year jail sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt3VtgC2oYI

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4848
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Jeffrey wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/fine-toll-dodger-faces-jail/story-fni0fee2-1226813202374

Finally a mainstream site picked up the story.

A MAN arrested for amassing almost 500 Sheriff's warrants for toll road fees faces 916 days in jail if he refuses to pay the $132,000 fine.


Looks like he's sticking to the SovCit playbook based on video of his release and interview with the press; I think he's managed the mythical "turn a parking ticket into a multi-year jail sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt3VtgC2oYI


He's also apparently using American SovCit gibberish in an Australian forum. It kinda makes me want to escape the northeastern cold for an Australian vacation, right around when he comes up for trial....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysESwj1w10

Spoke too soon, someone just uploaded a better version of the interview where you can listen to what he's saying.

*Birth certificates are Trusts owned and issued by the vatican
*Everything is pre-paid including utilities and they're double dipping by billing you
*The more bills you pay, the larger the national debt becomes
*He doesn't know what the fines were for because he throws that stuff in the trash
*The Australian reserve bank is a private bank
*Tried to make the Judge his trustee so he would discharge his debt
*Endorses the Dean Clifford / Frank O'Colins trust model of the court where the accused is actually the beneficiary.
*Says he won't be going to jail.
*Marijuana contains human DNA
*Judges put kids in jail so they can sell their birth certificate bonds which are valued at $6 million
*Uses the Dean Clifford Section 32 Canada Act argument that since he doesn't work for the government then he isn't bound by it's laws (how that applies in Australia is left as an exercise to the reader)
*Was using his own fake sovereign car tags
*Ancient romans could use roads for free unless they were engaged in commerce (Wikipedia disagrees)
*Doesn't drive, he only travels.
*Signs his signature v.c. (under duress)
*threatens to release damning evidence of an Australian sheriff for impounding his friends car.
*Everyone who runs the world is a pedophile

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:09 pm

I see that he has upped the value of the birth bond. Apparently the bankers pay six million dollars for the bond when you are born because by the time you retire it has generated six billion dollars for them. What a plonker.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Hilfskreuzer Möwe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Jeffrey wrote:...
*Uses the Dean Clifford Section 32 Canada Act argument that since he doesn't work for the government then he isn't bound by it's laws (how that applies in Australia is left as an exercise to the reader) ...


My only suggestion is that like the U.C.C. (tis the Universal Commercial Code after all), the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms must have a transnational effect! (Weirdly enough to a degree it does - the New Zealand courts have fully adopted Canadian Charter jurisprudence for operation of parts of their own constitution.)

I suppose it's only fair that Canada have its chance to stand astride the world like a colossus! Heaven knows Canadian judges have been informed many times on how the Second Amendment right to bear arms applies north of the 49th parallel, or how a Freeman's Miranda rights have been cruelly ignored.

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I see that he has upped the value of the birth bond. Apparently the bankers pay six million dollars for the bond when you are born because by the time you retire it has generated six billion dollars for them. What a plonker.


A 1000:1 return in less than a century? Damn, I need to learn where those bankers invest that capital!

Oh hell, it's dinars, isn't it?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
A 1000:1 return in less than a century?

My guess is Bonacci can't explain why anybody would sell the bond for $6 million when they know that if they hold on to it they are guaranteed $6 billion.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6127
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby wserra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 am

rumpelstilzchen wrote:My guess is Bonacci can't explain why anybody would sell the bond for $6 million when they know that if they hold on to it they are guaranteed $6 billion.


Which is doubtless why they're called FibBonacci numbers.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Brea, CA

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Arthur Rubin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 am

wserra wrote:Which is doubtless why they're called FibBonacci numbers.
:haha: It was time to replace that keyboard anyway.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 pm

In a recent interview Santos' is doubling down on his rhetoric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnqxhq5N0FM

1. He claims non-payment of fines is a civil matter not a criminal one. This appears to be false, being in Victoria, Australia, the Infringements Act 2006 allows them to imprison him for non-payment of fines and speeding tickets. This illuminates how the 916 day possible sentence was calculated. Under the Infringements Act you can be imprisoned for one day per "fine unit" which is defined as $144. Santos owes $132,000, divide that by $144 to get the 916 day maximum sentence. Interestingly enough he can reduce the sentence by partially or fully paying the fines.

http://www.legislation.vic.gov.au/Domin ... 6-012a.pdf

2. He claims that tolls are unconstitutional in Australia citing section 92 of the Constitution Act. This argument is so dumb it doesn't even merit a response.

On the imposition of uniform duties of customs, trade, commerce, and intercourse among the States, whether by means of internal carriage or ocean navigation, shall be absolutely free.


3. He cites section 41 of the Magna Carta as further proof that tolls are unconstitutional. Unfortunately for him that clause was repealed a long time ago.

All merchants shall have safe and secure exit from England, and entry to England, with the right to tarry there and to move about as well by land as by water, for buying and selling by the ancient and right customs, quit from all evil tolls, except (in time of war) such merchants as are of the land at war with us. And if such are found in our land at the beginning of the war, they shall be detained, without injury to their bodies or goods, until information be received by us, or by our chief justiciar, how the merchants of our land found in the land at war with us are treated; and if our men are safe there, the others shall be safe in our land.


4. Makes a hazy historical argument concerning the Trans-Australian railway in which he claims in the early 1900's the railway was paid for by "printing money without debt" and therefore the Australian government should simply print money to build highways rather than charge tolls. This of course was a winning strategy in Zimbabwe. This appears to be based on his misunderstanding on how Treasury bills work and tortured interpretation of Section 51 of their Constitution.

The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to make laws for the peace, order, and good government of the Commonwealth with respect to: Banking, other than State banking; also State banking extending beyond the limits of the State concerned, the incorporation of banks, and the issue of paper money


5. He endorses "Accepted for Value" claiming that utility bills aren't actually bills but rather "statements" and thus should not be paid with money.

6. Restates his belief that birth certificates are sold or bought by banks at $6 million each and by the time you die the certificate is worth $6 billion "on average".

7. Argues everyone should try to pay their bills with "Accepted for Value" because it has never worked for him.

8. Claims the Herald-Sun "slandered" him by saying that he is unemployed and calling him a "toll dodger".

Basically he's out on bail, claiming that as a victory.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
6. Restates his belief that birth certificates are sold or bought by banks at $6 million each and by the time you die the certificate is worth $6 billion "on average".

I would have thought that when you die the bond would be worth zero. Who would buy a dead man's bond? Surely the value of the bond would reduce in value the older you get because the time you have left on this planet is running out.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Posts: 499
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 am
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby rogfulton » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:00 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
6. Restates his belief that birth certificates are sold or bought by banks at $6 million each and by the time you die the certificate is worth $6 billion "on average".

I would have thought that when you die the bond would be worth zero. Who would buy a dead man's bond? Surely the value of the bond would reduce in value the older you get because the time you have left on this planet is running out.

Really??

You are expecting real-world logic?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6036
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby The Observer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I would have thought that when you die the bond would be worth zero.


No. Due to the fact that your real "strawman" body is plugged into the Matrix, the power accumulating over your life span is easily worth $6 billion by the time you die in the percieved "real world" hologram. If the sovruns ever figured this out, all they would have to do to financially and permanently cripple the Illuminati would be to commit early mass suicide.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am

Just for a bit of context since the Herald-Sun article might not be sufficient for people who don't live in Australia. The majority of the fines he owes appear to be related to his use of the Eastlink Freeway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EastLink_%28Melbourne%29

It's basically a $2.5 billion stretch of highway that allows commuters to avoid 45 traffic lights. It uses the same electronic tags that Florida uses with it's Sunpass system so you don't have to stop and pay tolls cash, instead it's prepaid. As the handy website FAQ states, the fines for not having said tags but using the toll road are $144; so you can work out retroactively that Santos has basically been using the toll roads for ~3 years without tags.

This is a textbook case of Freeman Freeloaderism. If Santos didn't want to incur the fines and eventual jail penalties, he could have simply taken the alternate route which would simply be slower due to the multiple traffic lights. So while he's invoking lofty rhetoric about the Magna Carta and constitutional rights, this is just a guy that wanted the benefits of a multi-billion dollar government infrastructure project without paying taxes or tolls.

And it's not just the monetary cost of the freeway isn't really the point. The Freeman apparently believes that highways grow on trees or are made of birth certificates (compare the $2.5 billion cost of the highway with the $6 billion Santos believes his birth certificate is worth). It's what the money represents. Builders had to work for over three years building it, the concrete for it had to be mined, produced and transported to the site, the iron rebar had to be mined, refined, cast and shipped to the site. Thousands and thousands of man hours of labor, more than Santos or any one man could do in a lifetime. It's nonsense to claim that what he did is a victimless crime.

http://youtu.be/M6O6xPGfbcE?t=55m39s

For an extra laugh, this is video of him throwing fines he received in the mail into the trash. An absolute class act.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ied-aivgA

Extremely low quality recording of news coverage of the arrest.

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:19 am



Return to “Other Countries/Regions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest