Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

No, Bobby's probably not going to get 20 years.

Unless my sense of this is way off Bobby didn't use his phony badge to steal some old lady's purse or strip search a 20 year old babe.

Robby, the Phony Bobby's, thinly veiled purpose all along in having the C3PO badge was to give him license to pester the cops while they where doing routine policing like conducting traffic stops, chasing down turnstile jumpers and corralling public drunks.

My guess (I admit I don't really know) is that Bobby got all full of himself and hassled some cops who were just doing their jobs. Considering that Bobby's freeman guru career is on the skids, that daddy's money is running out and that nobody pays much attention to his lard arse anymore it's not unreasonable to think Fez Boy decided he'd rally his karmic cavalry for one last Charge of the Light Beers.

I can't see the Canadian courts coming down too hard on Little Bobby. That's one of the things I love about Canada and Canadians. Maybe they'll make Bobby pick up some trash by the side of the road in Toronto like he pretended he "common law required" the fictional guy who "stole" his lost-in-a-stupor-lap top a few years ago.

In the end Fez Boy is going to fade into the sunset like Eldon Warman. We can only watch him circle the drain. . . .
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A couple of points. First about harbouring fugitives in Canada. I've been told that the charge for harbouring a fugitive up here is obstruction. it comes into play if the residents of the dwelling know the person is wanted and still shelters them. The charge usually only gets laid against the person harbouring the fugitive if they lie to the police and say something like "haven't seen him". It's more a lie to pervert the course of justice than the issue of letting them stay.

LordEd said;

"That said, your documents are probably destroying the 'on the fence' freemen."

While some diehard Freemen will not be persuaded by any evidence we present I wouldn't call Steve Bates an "on the fence" Menard follower. He was committed until Menard's pack of lies was revealed by documentary evidence. The documents I posted are getting a very large circulation, far more than you'd expect from just casual followers of the Menard Follies.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In a reasonable rational universe probably not, but the FOTL/sovrun capacity to take a minor traffic stop and blow it up in to a major felony is well documented and seemingly a major factor in their behavior. We have multiple cases here where the sovrun took what should have been a minor ticket and parlayed it in to significant jail time, just by being their own stupid selves, are you saying that the great mastermind Menard isn't capable of equally grand stupidity? I think his pretending to be a police officer, alright peace officer for you purists, ranks right up there. I don't know what the law is in Canada, but in my jurisdiction, it is now a serious felony for which the courts and DA's will have no sympathy whatsoever. We've had far too many bad incidents here from pretend cops for them to take it lightly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote: I don't know what the law is in Canada, but in my jurisdiction, it is now a serious felony for which the courts and DA's will have no sympathy whatsoever. We've had far too many bad incidents here from pretend cops for them to take it lightly.[/color][/b]
I do hope that is the case for Menard. My Guess would be 12 months on each count to run concurrent + some kind of mental health evaluation.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: I don't know what the law is in Canada, but in my jurisdiction, it is now a serious felony for which the courts and DA's will have no sympathy whatsoever. We've had far too many bad incidents here from pretend cops for them to take it lightly.[/color][/b]
I do hope that is the case for Menard. My Guess would be 12 months on each count to run concurrent + some kind of mental health evaluation.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that evaluation. I would think the court would also require some kind of life counseling for Bobby. That is what a different court required of Darren Clifford.

I don't think it took with Darren.

As I have stated several times I think Menard has a narsassistic personality disorder. People with this disorder generally don't respond well to treatment.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 68 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Could that be what spooked off Menard? Saw the potential max sentence and decided to do a runner?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Could that be what spooked off Menard? Saw the potential max sentence and decided to do a runner?
I suspect Bobby has always taken the easy way out when confronted with a tough choice. Despite all the bluster Bobby doesn't really believe in himself.

I am guessing he thinks he can't do the time.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When has there ever been any evidence of Bobby actually standing firm on anything except when he could hide behind bulletin board? Everything I've seen says that his standard mode of operation will be to cut and run or try and find someone to throw under the bus at the first hint of pressure being levied in his direction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

A brief resurfacing! "mrmitee" responds to Steve Bates deleting his "Consent of the Governed" movie from youtube.
mrmitee 19 hours ago
LMAO! You deleting a video hardly kills this movement. It grows larger every day. Wait till you see what happens this summer!
·

Hide replies
Wake Up! Productions 19 hours ago (edited)
+mrmitee "Wait till you see what happens this summer" ~ Oh you mean the part where they lock your ass up for FAILING TO APPEAR in court on 4 counts of impersonating a Peace Officer ??? It is dishonorable shit like that that has truly KILLED THE MOVEMENT !!! The whole "movement" is based on dishonor, faulty/phoney legal reasoning, scam artists, profits and personal greed !!! Now, all of the profiteers are well on their way to prison - INCLUDING YOU !!!

Wake Up! Productions 18 hours ago (edited)
+mrmitee "Freeman" Robert Menard is a Fugitive On The Run !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g9KIbuDTnE Why don't you speak to the FACTS - I would love to hear your side !!!
·

mrmitee 18 hours ago
Then call me.
·

Wake Up! Productions 18 hours ago (edited)
+mrmitee I was thinking more along the lines of you doing a youtube video, so that your side is is on the record, for all to hear. You set yourself up as a Public Figure head for this "movement", so you should tell your "followers" what is going on. They shouldn't have to hear it second or third hand. After all, only cowards and deceivers operate in the darkness of secrecy !!!
·

mrmitee 17 hours ago
In time.
·

Wake Up! Productions 17 hours ago
+mrmitee We are the first to complain about the lack of transparency within Government, yet I see you playing the exact same game - there is no difference. Which is why I decided to forsake following phoney online GURUS and phoney online "movements" !!! Sorry Rob, the student has surpassed the teacher - best of luck to you - this is where we part ways.
·
I for one CAN'T WAIT to see what happens this summer. Will it be the rehashing of yet another failed scheme? Freeman valley? 96 is your fix? Or something entirely new?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Instead of managing the Empire of Freemandia, Bobby's monitoring the internet to see how his street cred is going.

Faced with a crisis all he can think to do is what he did when he was 10. . .make a promise of great things to come and hope the folks he's duped are distracted.

It's sad.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 71 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Menard was in this area per his fire videos. First rule of being on the run: Don't post live events.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.339057,- ... e0!6m1!1e1

Send in the swat team. Image
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's playing games. What else is new?

He's been pretending to be at events and in places in the hopes those of us following his exploits will think he's in Peterborough, or in this case Quebec, get all in a sweat and maybe call the cops and send them on a wild goose chase.

He puts these grade school clues up on Facebook and then takes them down thinking he's the cat and we are the mice.

Sooner or later the games won't be enough for Bobby and acting on his narcissism he'll get closer and closer to the fire. . .until he gets burned.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Thank god, finally some drama.

It was getting boring just talking amongst ourselves.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Mr. Menard taunts us with the IMDB page of "Catch me if you can".

Fortunately we don't actually have to catch Mr. Menard. His failure to, how did he put it... "Refusing to meet someone on the field of dispute does not mean you won that dispute. It means you forfeited" is his own admission of defeat.

We can only hope Mr. Menard lives by his own rules and isn't just making them up when they are convenient. Not doing that would just be Image
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Menard's reduced to bickering with former supporters, hiding and playing games.

Not much of a freeman, is he.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 72 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Never had been. He just sells freemanism and lets others take the risks.

...The tale of sir robert

Brave sir Robert ran away... Bravely ran away, away.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Now that he seems to have gone in to hiding, can we really consider him a FreeMan any more?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Thomas Jefferson saw the pursuit of happiness as being the freedom and ability to fully participate in society.

Despite living in one of the most civilized, open and enterprise friendly western democracies Bobby can't prosper. Menard selectively rejects his SIN and his driver's license so he'll have an excuse to lay about.

Now after claiming to be a peace officer and pretending to be beyond the reach of the courts and the law the Great Fezzed One is even less free then he was months ago.

Now, on the run and in hiding, Bobby can't even participate in the freeman fantasy world.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

arayder wrote:Now, on the run and in hiding, Bobby can't even participate in the freeman fantasy world.
Perhaps that's what the OPCA crowd is really after: to prove true freedom by proving they can choose to have no freedom.

Speaking for myself: I totally agree that might very well be the test of pure freedom - they certainly didn't need to convince me of such by choosing to go to prison.

... and yet they're free to continue convincing me by choosing to continue to go to prison :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hyrion wrote:
arayder wrote:Now, on the run and in hiding, Bobby can't even participate in the freeman fantasy world.
Perhaps that's what the OPCA crowd is really after: to prove true freedom by proving they can choose to have no freedom.

Speaking for myself: I totally agree that might very well be the test of pure freedom - they certainly didn't need to convince me of such by choosing to go to prison.

... and yet they're free to continue convincing me by choosing to continue to go to prison :snicker:
Menard's debunkers use to warn gullible freemen that his "projects" were impossible schemes that had no basis in reality. But now any freemen hoping to tilt windmills has to figure Menard can't possibly get the job done for him.

Far from being an effective director of the World Freeman Society, the ACCP and the C3PO, Bobby is reduced to hiding out like some 1930's gangster on the lam from the FBI. Bobby can't do anything! He can't flash his badge, run the ACCP or even use the internet to promote a project! Heck, he's reduced to sockpuppeting on the Ickes forum!

So Bobby, if you are reading this and want to do something to prove me wrong, why not man up and openly, publicly get back in the freeman game? You say you have the powers that be beat at their own game. I say "prove it"!

It's time to come out of your little coward closet and walk the walk, Bobby boy!

tick. . .tick. . .tick. . .tick