Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
arayder wrote:The guise also serves to reinforce the narcissistic illusion of Menard as the brilliant leader of freemandia freeloadia Frickintardistan.
FIFY.
Fixed it for both of ya.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

We see in Menard's secret Facebook group Q&A, leaked in January, that when asked about the ACCP timeline Menard clearly tells questioners that the ACCP debit cards will be issued within 90 days, at which time the ACCP will be operational.
J Conrad Steele: Rob thanks for the clarification. I don't know if we would need $5000 worth of stuff in a month. When do you think it will be operational?

Robert Menard: 30-90 days.
------
J Conrad Steele: How long before things are operational? Will there be an internet banking option? How will items get paid?

Robert Menard: We expect to be in Phase 2 in 30-45 days, and in Phase 3 in 90 days. We are expecting to have an internet banking option. Goods are paid for using a debit card.
When we check the Dope Clock below we see that Fez Boy has two days to make good on his promise.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 88 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

Ah but he did use the weasel words:

"we expect" and "we are expecting"

I suspect the 'expecting' has not held up....lol
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hanslune wrote:Ah but he did use the weasel words:

"we expect" and "we are expecting"

I suspect the 'expecting' has not held up....lol
One has to marvel at how Menard makes the same mistakes attempting to implement each of his projects. Whether it is freeman valley, the C3PO, 96 fix, the property stewards or the ACCP Bobby stumbles badly at getting the job done.

With each project we see the same terrible concept development, faulty research, poor planning, sad, meandering work and, most disturbing of all, a complete lack of accountability for the funds donated to the project.

It's as if all Fez Boy thinks about is dreaming up a scheme, pulling in a few subscriptions or donations and getting a few days of praise from a few gullible freemen-lites.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 89 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's not really much of a marvel, surprise, or a mystery. Freddie suffers from the same failing, dysfunction, reality that most, well really all, of his ilk suffer from. They all without exception THINK they are light years smarter than everyone else. You can hear and see the contempt and underlying superiority in their words and actions if you know what to look for. They know they're smarter than their followers, which sadly they almost invariably are, why else would they be followers and believing every word the guru says otherwise? Then, they THINK they are smarter than everyone else, particularly the authorities. In some cases they really think they've found some great secret, because of aforesaid brilliance, and have found the magic out, or they just think they are smarter than whoever they are up against, and that they opposition will never outsmart them.

The thing is, they are WRONG, so very very WRONG, on all counts. They are not smarter or more brilliant or eve cleverer than the rest of the world, they just think they are. Thus no real thought or intellect, always assuming they had any to put to the project-which I generally don't, so their brilliant and cunning planning is neither, but they can and will never see that, and so à la Freddie Freepickle, they keep repeating the same fail over and over and over, the reason it fails is always someone else's fault, so they will keep right on doing what works for them. That's why Bobby's fails all look alike in the final analysis. Bobby thinks he is a genius, when he in fact is not even really slightly clever.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Something's up with the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers - like they're changing their name, perhaps? The ACCP website now says it's "Under Construction":

http://www.accp-acac.ca

And the two original ACCP videos are now officially pulled off Youtube. But wait! Their old ACCP Youtube account is now ... INN Canada?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6tYf ... 3iv5ml3wQ/

And it has a Google+ website! Also called "INN Canada":

https://plus.google.com/108003925451870218446/posts
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Funny about this,

Today a general e-mail/info contact thing was sent out to the various 'freeman' peoples. In it, Menard was claiming he JUST got out of jail.. and was broke.. so he was begging for money.. You know, help out poor old fez boy. Since his jail time (hmm I think he hasn't been arrested yet) has severely impacted his health, and his finances, he is in need of funding and donations to help him carry on the good fight.

How interesting to see/hear of this.. yet, from all I could find, old bobby hasn't been arrested yet.. but, he is in either winnipeg or toronto.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Llwellyn wrote:Funny about this,

Today a general e-mail/info contact thing was sent out to the various 'freeman' peoples. In it, Menard was claiming he JUST got out of jail.. and was broke.. so he was begging for money.. You know, help out poor old fez boy. Since his jail time (hmm I think he hasn't been arrested yet) has severely impacted his health, and his finances, he is in need of funding and donations to help him carry on the good fight.

How interesting to see/hear of this.. yet, from all I could find, old bobby hasn't been arrested yet.. but, he is in either winnipeg or toronto.
I think that had he been arrested I'd have heard about it. I just made a Menard posting on Ninja's new blog and I concluded with;
One further thing. He tried, probably in a desperate attempt to get some cash, to revive the ACCP. He tried to keep it secret by allowing only a super-secret list of suckers to participate but one of them broke the news on the Tender For Law Facebook page and we picked up on it. I reported on it here in early February;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492&start=100#p183888

Since Menard was on the run he couldn't put the same care and attention to it that he would if he had a fixed locale and the scheme seems to have collapsed.

So Menard is now almost totally discredited, broke, and on the run from criminal charges. Ironically the same charges the Vancouver Freemen were convicted under after following Menard's C3PO bluster. Something of a fitting end for our great Guru.
As far as I can tell he's still on the run. I don't doubt that he's broke since he has no understanding of the term "gainful employment" and he certainly hasn't done significant jail time. Yet. No idea who he thinks he's fooling with this, he's already been totally discredited.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

These are interesting developments.

In the past many of Menard's projects folded because the "associates" he worked with became disillusioned with him and quit the project. Since these were often the people who did the work, built the websites, sent out emails, kept track of subscribers, etc as soon as they pulled the plug the project went down very quickly.

It's possible the ACCP is in this stage.

If Menard doesn't have access to the ACCP account because another freeman, now disalusioned , had set up the account he could well be short of cash.

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 90 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent

I was going to suggest that Bobby got arrested for vagrancy or itinerant couch surfing, or something like that, would certainly be ironically fitting, but i suspect that if they had they'd still be holding him on the other warrants, still an entertaining prospect.

I do suspect that arayder may be on to something though, as far as ACCP is concerned, Freddie is lazy, bone idle I think the term is, so he isn't going to do anything more than he absolutely has to in regards to filling his pockets, so he undoubtedly does have someone doing the actual scut work of his great scheme, and has most likely by this point browned them off sufficiently to have lost their services, and probably their work. I think that fits in quite well with Fezboy's past antics and behavior patterns.

Query, does Fezboy even have the requisite skills to set up an actual website, let alone a blog? Somehow, he doesn't strike me as the computer skills sit down and actually code something type. I'm not even sure he could do one out of a box since he'd have to follow someone else's directions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I do suspect that arayder may be on to something though, as far as ACCP is concerned, Freddie is lazy, bone idle I think the term is, so he isn't going to do anything more than he absolutely has to in regards to filling his pockets, so he undoubtedly does have someone doing the actual scut work of his great scheme, and has most likely by this point browned them off sufficiently to have lost their services, and probably their work. I think that fits in quite well with Fezboy's past antics and behavior patterns.
My bet is Menard also doesn't want evidence of him doing things in the working of his projects which may land him in trouble with the law.

Freeman valley was based on the same old freeman something-for-nothing notion. The idea was that freemen could use their magic to gain title to federal lands. Bobby never got the project going. I suspect the freemen dupes who were supposed to take possession of the land realized they were headed for trouble. . .and the the project ground to a halt.

The Grande Prairie freemen were the ones with the bad sense to actually try what Menard had only used as a scam. Then, predictably, Menard said freemandia was not about what the Grande Prairie freeman had done!

Similarly, the first iteration of the ACCP ground to a halt after ACCP worker bees realized Menard couldn't pull off the project. One imagines the shock in the moment these workers realized they were going being asked to participate in a fraud.

The only time Bobby broke his "you go first" pattern was when he finally walked the walk and openly used his C3PO badge. One can only wonder at the depth of narcissism which drove little Bobby to think he could make himself a law man by his own imagination.

As we can see from the Menardian scam plan it is necessary for him to find a fresh group of dupes to do the work with each project. This explains why Menard moved from Vancouver, to Toronto, to Quebec and on in search of gullibles who aren't wise to his scams.

I suspect with the website closings and such we seeing another string run out for Fez Boy.
Last edited by arayder on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I have a feeling you are probably spot on here. Like I said, Fezboy just doesn't strike me as the direct action type, so I always assume, and so far he hasn't disappointed me, he finds someone else to do the work for him.

I've always wondered if what happened wasn't that he conned them in to doing the work and then expected them to pay for it for him as well, and that was where the rock finally hit the fan.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:I've always wondered if what happened wasn't that he conned them in to doing the work and then expected them to pay for it for him as well, and that was where the rock finally hit the fan.

I think you are right. Fez Boy shows up, occupies the couch, asks that others prove their worthiness by doing most of the work and taking all the risk. Then when a little money rolls in he wants a too big cut of the action.

I know a few of the crew over at WFS forum complained that he was like an absentee landlord who only came around when he needed something.

It is interesting to note that Menard is "using up" the freeman subcultures in the cities he squats in at a faster rate. I suspect also that each city and each scam now recruits a less talented, more dysfunctional group of freemen.. . .a rattier couch, a chief dupe who's less techno savvy, fewer donations. . .

It ends with a whimper.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Alas, it does not appear that the process also produces inoculation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Llwellyn wrote:. . .a general e-mail/info contact thing was sent out to the various 'freeman' peoples. In it, Menard was claiming he JUST got out of jail.. and was broke.. so he was begging for money.. You know, help out poor old fez boy. Since his jail time (hmm I think he hasn't been arrested yet) has severely impacted his health, and his finances, he is in need of funding and donations to help him carry on the good fight.
So, the river of Moose Heads didn't have anything to do with Bobby's health problems, rather it was tptb who ruined his health? Talk about the victim mentality!

Bobby's in a bad place. The sisters could be asked for help, but that puts him at risk for a family member turning him into the authorities. He can't run his scams because being too public will expose him to arrest.

At 52, he has no job skills. And after nearly a decade and a half as a freeman guru he's just as inept as he was the first day he put on the fez.

His reputation is shot and thanks to the internet, which he once used to get over on gullibles, finding dupes who don't know about his dismal track record is becoming more difficult every day!

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 91 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Being a freeman is a miserable existence. No money, no friends, no roof over your head, constant ducking and diving....in short....a social outcast. Yet despite your protestations and your suffering for "the cause" you are still bound by man-made law.
Eventually you become a laughing-stock and that man-made law continues to bind you.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Being a freeman is a miserable existence. No money, no friends, no roof over your head, constant ducking and diving....in short....a social outcast. Yet despite your protestations and your suffering for "the cause" you are still bound by man-made law.
Eventually you become a laughing-stock and that man-made law continues to bind you.

Yeah. Menard, the same guy who promises freemen abundance and freedom is reduced to begging the subculture for subsistence money while he hides out from the law.

Freemen don't need to send Bobby money. They need to demand their money back.

Bobby used to brag about not having two dimes to rub together, as if poverty was some great honor. Recently he bemoaned the practice of working hard to keep up a life style. I think he's just rationalizing his own laziness and lack of ambition.

As far as anyone can tell Bobby's never learned a trade or held a job. And worst of all he never did the study necessary to understand what he was yammering about when he opened his cake hole about the law.

Goodness gracious, some kid studying for a law school entrance exam knows more about the law, history and culture than Fez Boy.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

What's the source of the current round of begging?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

See Llwellyn's post above:
Llwellyn wrote:Funny about this,

notorial dissent

In true and finest Menardian fashion, it is not his fault that he is in the state he's in, those awful PTB's, policemens, people who can think discriminatly, fill in the whine, and he's still lying.