Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:A point of interest in his video I failed to note in my posting. He told the receptionist that he may need the services of a process server in Toronto. To do what? File documents on judges and crown counsel? Your fans demand to know Rob!

I think the fezzed Perry Mason was angling for an admission that his lame theory applies in TO, where he got busted for impersonating a police officer.

We ought to note that even if Bobby's contrived argument were valid it wouldn't change the fact that he didn't claim to be a process server at his traffic stop, or as far as we know, at the subsequent instances in which he claimed to be a C3PO peace officer.

He didn't make the claim that he was a process server at his court hearings, nor during his bogus appeal to the courts.

He's a desperate loser grasping at straws.

Burnaby's right about Menard. The Great Fezzed One is reduced to making hopelessly obscure and pointless arguments from the basement of his latest hideout in the hopes he can beg enough money for a six pack and a happy meal.

So much for the freeman abundance he promised.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

A process server is a type of peace officer
A police officer is a type of peace officer.
A process server can be hired by a member of the public, therefore a police officer can be hired by a member of the public.

A kitten is a type of cat.
A tiger is a type of cat.
A tiger can attack and kill a person, therefore a kitten can attack and kill a person.

Menard is a type of FMOTL.
David Allen Brutsche and Devon Campbell Newman are types of FMOTL
Brutsche / Newman planned to torture and kill police officers, therefore Menard has planned to torture and kill police officers.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Our British compatriots have informed me that Get Out of Debt Free shares Rob's opinion of me;

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WgO1Os2_zI

Note that Ceylon, who put this up, has made 29,233 posts on GOODF. Makes me seem reticent. Ceylon kindly mentioned me at about the 2'48 point in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRZ8CDvYdo#t=12

It's nice to know I make a difference.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

What I do not understand, if little Bobby wants to be a Peace Officer so badly, and he is currently broke, why does he not apply for a job as a real Peace Officer. That to me, would be the easiest way yo achieve both goals.

Self appointing oneself to this position seems a bit dangerous. I don't think you would want to live in a society where anyone can declare themselves a PO. You may end up with undesirable people presenting themselves as PO's. Isn't there a public safety issue here. The General Public needs to know that their POs' are of sound mind and sound body. That they have all their mental facilities, are not alcoholics or drug addicts, are not sociopaths or narcissistic, and that they are not broke, homeless and desperate. Unfortunately letting a person be a PO who is any of these things may lead to abuses of power, damage to the public, and tarnishes the image of other PO's.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:What I do not understand, if little Bobby wants to be a Peace Officer so badly, and he is currently broke, why does he not apply for a job as a real Peace Officer.
Because, if he did do that, he would not be The Boss. With his little band of 3CPOs he can play at being the leader. Mr Menard is a very important person don't you know?
Of course at the moment he has the slight problem that he is the only member of the 3CPO gang but onwards and upwards as they say.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
NYGman wrote:What I do not understand, if little Bobby wants to be a Peace Officer so badly, and he is currently broke, why does he not apply for a job as a real Peace Officer.
Because, if he did do that, he would not be The Boss. With his little band of 3CPOs he can play at being the leader. Mr Menard is a very important person don't you know?
As they say, who died and appointed him Boss?? Why is he qualified?? I would think his status of Freeman on the Lam would exclude him from any Peace Officer position, that and his issue with drink, and mental state should make the public quite nervous if he were ever in any Leadership roll or any sort of peace officer. Perhaps he could form a neighborhood watch group, but even then, I doubt any neighborhood would have him.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That, and he'd have to you know, like actually work and stuff, and couldn't drink and smoke and couch surf all the time, I mean you'd really expect him to give that all up?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

NYGman wrote:
As they say, who died and appointed him Boss?? Why is he qualified?? I would think his status of Freeman on the Lam would exclude him from any Peace Officer position, that and his issue with drink, and mental state should make the public quite nervous if he were ever in any Leadership roll or any sort of peace officer. Perhaps he could form a neighborhood watch group, but even then, I doubt any neighborhood would have him.
Brian Alexander had run as an independent in the last few elections in kamloops. Freeman status doesn't prevent him from running but might be why he had so few votes.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:That, and he'd have to you know, like actually work and stuff, and couldn't drink and smoke and couch surf all the time, I mean you'd really expect him to give that all up?
That's right. Bobby wants to be the one giving the orders not the one taking them. I mean.....work and stuff.......no, not our Bobby.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Every Bobby scam, failed project, uncompleted legal action has the same cycle.

1. Haughty Bobby mounts a PR launch which plays to the hearts of the freeman faithful.

2. Funds are requested to move the project forward.

3. In order to boost donations few seemingly effective steps toward implementation are taken. A business plan is written, or a board of directors "hired", or a legal document is written and posted on the web, or a explanatory YouTube is made.

4. The effort quickly stalls. There is no "do" in Menard". There is only "Me".

5. The scam/project/legal action is not mentioned again by Bobby as he moves on to another effort.

So sit back and watch ole Automatic Arthur walk through the same little stage play he's done countless times before.

------------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 129 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Anyone interested in a position on Rob's Board of Directors?
3CPO will be securing shortly national non-profit organizational status. We are seeking people to sit on the Interim Board of Directors. Please let me know if you are interested in sitting on the National Council, or helping to establish provincial ones.
http://www.gofundme.com/vha25nc

I'm interested in how he defines "shortly".

I assume by national non-profit status he means getting the Canada Revenue Agency to authorize the 3CPO as a tax-exempt organization. Good luck with that Rob!

In other news his begging bowl just had an additional $100 tossed into it by Anonymous. He's up to $138 now!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It says 'offline donation' meaning there's nothing saying he didn't donate $100 to himself to make it look less pathetic.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

LordEd wrote:It says 'offline donation' meaning there's nothing saying he didn't donate $100 to himself to make it look less pathetic.
If "offline" means he updates the status himself - in other words, there's absolutely no third party verification of the amount at all - then there's just as much likelihood that he doesn't have $100 and just pumped in an amount to make it look like further donations are occurring.

Do I trust him to be honest? Given what he's presented so far: if he told me the sky was blue I'd have a strong desire to look to see if he's telling the truth.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:It says 'offline donation' meaning there's nothing saying he didn't donate $100 to himself to make it look less pathetic.
I considered that but, while I considered a donor named "Anonymous" suspicious, where would he get $100 even just to give back to himself? I'm assuming that $100 is big money in Rob's world right now. Unless Menard is just lying that somebody gave him the $100 as an attempt to motivate the suckers.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote:I considered that but, while I considered a donor named "Anonymous" suspicious, where would he get $100 even just to give back to himself? I'm assuming that $100 is big money in Rob's world right now. Unless Menard is just lying that somebody gave him the $100 as an attempt to motivate the suckers.
I am guessing that 'offline donation' just means he claims there was one. I could be wrong.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I considered that but, while I considered a donor named "Anonymous" suspicious, where would he get $100 even just to give back to himself? I'm assuming that $100 is big money in Rob's world right now. Unless Menard is just lying that somebody gave him the $100 as an attempt to motivate the suckers.
I am guessing that 'offline donation' just means he claims there was one. I could be wrong.
Makes sense. If he had to actually give real money to donate to himself through GoFundMe he'd have to come up with the scratch, even if he's just switching it from one pocket to another. But if he can just lie about donations through offline claims he can make himself a millionaire.

Kind of a harsh reflection on how petty I am that I'm discussing whether or not he has $100 in ready cash. I expect better from we Elites!
crowdiver freeman 1 day ago
+EvenStar LoveAnanda he is probably being targeted by the elite ...

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

http://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/ar ... Donations-
Remember, Offline Donations aren't charged any fees, and you won't be able to withdraw them later!
On his housing project, he donated some money to himself, but was hit with the fees. This way is cheaper for him.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

We are not talking about an adult here.

We are talking about a ten year old trying to explain why he didn't bring the pint of whisky, a pack of smokes and the .22 rifle to the club house as promised.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Just noticed that the guy who is taking donations of the new C3PO scam is the same guy who was the chief operating officer (stop laughing) for the latest version of the ACCP.

The guy is Wilfred Leger of Quebec.

Anybody know anything about him?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

arayder wrote:Just noticed that the guy who is taking donations of the new C3PO scam is the same guy who was the chief operating officer (stop laughing) for the latest version of the ACCP.

The guy is Wilfred Leger of Quebec.

Anybody know anything about him?
This may be him:
https://twitter.com/wilfredleger
Seems to retweet mostly aboriginal rights things...