Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:Bobby's got one of the worst cases of yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome in freemandia.
What you call the "yeah-well-what-about-this syndrome", I have called in several of my videos "faulty legal reasoning". Law and legality is not based on your own personal OPINION or INTERPRETATION of how the law SHOULD read. Menard fails to understand this simple fact.
And that was well done on your part.

What I am referring to is the freeman propensity for pretending that the one more little thing they think is so freakin' brilliant will win the day.

I am reminded of freemen pretending that their traffic stops were invalid because the cop wasn't wearing his hat and was thus out of uniform.

Menard's whine about the courts dismissing his C3PO petition is just that sort of thing.
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

The Freemen continue to look for the elusive "magic word", phrase or action that will make all their dreams come true......
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

I am using my secondary Facebook page strictly for spying purposes, so to that end, I (my wanna-be "freeman" alter ego) became Facebook friends with Menard. He is going all out with the whole crowd fund bit. We knew about the "Go-fund-me" and the "Kick-starter" failed efforts, but have you seen this one:

https://wesharecrowdfunding.com/ninjagoat
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Wake Up! Productions

Not sure if anyone already posted this before I joined, but going through Menard's Facebook I spotted this childhood photo of Robbie:

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I am using my secondary Facebook page strictly for spying purposes, so to that end, I (my wanna-be "freeman" alter ego) became Facebook friends with Menard. He is going all out with the whole crowd fund bit. We knew about the "Go-fund-me" and the "Kick-starter" failed efforts, but have you seen this one:

It is not a brilliant business plan to seek funds in the less than wealthy freeman subculture which has fresh in its memory the several projects Bobby has "launched", got partial funding for and then went nowhere.

I would propose that Bobby first clean up the mess he made with the Association Of Canadian Consumer Purchasers (ACCP) by opening the project's books, ending any existing subscription accounts and refunding all fees including the initial membership fees paid by subscribers who were duped into the hopeless ACCP project.

---------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 208 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:I am using my secondary Facebook page strictly for spying purposes, so to that end, I (my wanna-be "freeman" alter ego) became Facebook friends with Menard. He is going all out with the whole crowd fund bit. We knew about the "Go-fund-me" and the "Kick-starter" failed efforts, but have you seen this one:

We Share Crowdfunding? LOL, poor Bobby. We Share (or as they seem to prefer now We $hare) is not a crowdfunding site, it's a cash gifting pyramid scheme. It's all strictly voluntary, like all cash gifting but in order to receive money in We Share you first have to give and for each "funding level" you need to "share" part of your take from the previous level. Here's a dropbox link to a video they seem to have deleted giving a detailed explanation of their "Donation Distribution Formula." Kinda hard to pretend you're just like Kick Starter when you spend 15+ minutes explaining how your pyramid scheme works.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

GlimDropper wrote:We Share Crowdfunding? LOL, poor Bobby. We Share (or as they seem to prefer now We $hare) is not a crowdfunding site, it's a cash gifting pyramid scheme. It's all strictly voluntary, like all cash gifting but in order to receive money in We Share you first have to give and for each "funding level" you need to "share" part of your take from the previous level.
Talk about karma!

Bobby of the countless scams is getting it put to him by pyramid scheme dressed up as a crowd funding site!
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:We Share Crowdfunding? LOL, poor Bobby. We Share (or as they seem to prefer now We $hare) is not a crowdfunding site, it's a cash gifting pyramid scheme. It's all strictly voluntary, like all cash gifting but in order to receive money in We Share you first have to give and for each "funding level" you need to "share" part of your take from the previous level.
Talk about karma!

Bobby of the countless scams is getting it put to him by pyramid scheme dressed up as a crowd funding site!
That is if he actually generates ANY donations, which from the "Go-fund-me" and the "Kick-starter" failed efforts, I highly doubt he will.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:
Talk about karma!

That is if he actually generates ANY donations, which from the "Go-fund-me" and the "Kick-starter" failed efforts, I highly doubt he will.
Yeah. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. The goat is going nowhere.

Originally Menard called for investors which to me means "share owners" who get part of the profits and none of the liability. But now Bobby seems to be focused on begging.

One has to ask why he doesn't use his ACCP thing to buy all the parts he needs?

One problem Bobby would certainly have would be getting through the legalities of signing up the partners/investors without his looney tune freeman theories getting in the way. The goat itself is questionable enough. But, the idea of investing with a guy who insists the partners jump through freeman legal hoops would be just plain scary to anybody with money to invest.

Then there's the fact that the goat's inventor is on the run from the law.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:Originally Menard called for investors which to me means "share owners" who get part of the profits and none of the liability. But now Bobby seems to be focused on begging.
We all know that Menard signed on with an investor, but my gut feeling is that it was under the condition that Menard raise a portion of the capital himself, possibly even to match the investor's portion. I think this is why we are seeing him hawking the Ninjagoat on various crowd funding sites. Chances are, if Menard doesn't come up with his portion of the money, the investor will drop him as a client. :snicker:
Wake Up! Productions

Ah, the good old days: Dean Clifford and Robert Menard circa 2012: :haha:

I am uncertain who the Middle Man is?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Is that the Chief? Burnaby would know.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if Bobby's activities rose to the level of offense to the unregistered securities acts? If he is peddling this as an investment that could be an issue as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wserra wrote:Is that the Chief? Burnaby would know.

Yup, that's him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zScuFGk-AYw
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Ah, the good old days: Dean Clifford and Robert Menard circa 2012: :haha:

I am uncertain who the Middle Man is?
A few years ago none of this was really "out" there. There were some but not with joining many of the protest and demonstration forums and communities such as MS forums, WFS (which is the chuckle most bar one which is next), the incomparable freedomandtruth, followed by others such as FOMTL, Shire Society, Cop Block, Free Keene, Chris Spivey, John Anthony Hill's blog (unsure of a forum), Menard's blog youtube accounts but to name a few GOoDF is another I could go on about David Ickes stuff and the incomparable stuff over on AJ's channel. Irene Van G and Winston Shrout and lone players like JGH etc, etc AND etc. Oh! Don't forget Deano, Deano, Deano!!!

Now imagine all of their adherents (of which I am honestly not one) and there lots of them, more than ever before (you must admit that the sites I've listed have grown in number and with them their adherents) clogging up the court systems one case at a time, just really slowly or even worse, at break neck pace. Objecting and appealing EVERYTHING. Winning may not be their option. An honourable draw could be all they want such as having the case tossed for "XYZ".

You'd go and better get "Judge Dredd" to deal with it the. :sarcasmon:

Don't underestimate some of these people as they may just be smarter than you and the average bear think. :whistle: :lol: Don't say you weren't warned. :roll:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Does it really have to be explained why that strategy will never work Pig?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:Does it really have to be explained why that strategy will never work Pig?
pigpot ignores the fact that there has never been a single win using the footle arguments anywhere. Even Menard has never been able to cite one instance of his bullshit working.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Does it really have to be explained why that strategy will never work Pig?
pigpot ignores the fact that there has never been a single win using the footle arguments anywhere. Even Menard has never been able to cite one instance of his bullshit working.
"I"ll fight your "Footle" arguments to end, "Rumps"... It'll be explained to the end of the days why you and I are different. "Jesus" you may think you've had a GO but you haven't.

If I'm (OR YOU'RE), (or anyone) is arguing in a pit, with people full of guns and they say I'm wrong. HOW AM I GOING TO PROVE THEM WRONG?

Teaching is SHIT! Knowing and understanding is the KNOWING IS ALL............ FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRKKKK
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wait your turn "Jeffrey". I'll wait mine. The Earth will take it's but just because you can't see it brother doesn't mean it won't come.

No "Christian" here brother.

Take care.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Pigpot is imagining not winning but rather:
. . . .[freemen] clogging up the court systems one case at a time, just really slowly or even worse, at break neck pace. Objecting and appealing EVERYTHING. Winning may not be their option. An honourable draw could be all they want such as having the case tossed for "XYZ".
This is an old freeman fantasy Menard and others started years and years ago.

The trouble with it is police and the courts have become more efficient in dealing with freeman woo. This means there would have to be a lot of freemen in the courts in order to clog the system.

In the tradition of poorly thought out freeman fantasies, those hyping this strategy don't seem to realize it would place freemen directly under the wheels of justice. I don't have any doubt that the courts would simply fill up the jails with freemen who in their own special way have an obliging knack for turning a traffic ticket into charges of resisting arrest and contempt of court.

So far the leadership of freemandia as the first "over the top" aren't doing much to show the strategy as workable. Dean's about to go away for a long while, Menard is on the run from the law, Santos is looking at trip to the big house and the brain trust of the goodfer movement is being hauled into court.