Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by bmxninja357 »

Is this the pre sentence cop out or dissention in the ranks due to the fairly common knowledge that dean is a lying racist user of his fellow man and freedom profiteer?

Guess we wait to see what the tide washes up on the beach.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:The "Free Dean Clifford facebook"Dean has personally requested his name be removed from this community. You may feel that's unfortunate but this community was never intended to be Dean's but rather about independent minded individuals like Dean who feel he shouldn't suffer from policy violations as opposed to harming others.

Records show that Dean has been wrong in the past just as you and I have been and will be in the future but the punishment must fit the "crime". Excessive punishment becomes torture and we must strive to turn the other cheek whenever possible.

We definitely must NOT continuously beat on our fellow man as the corporate methods of justice teach us to do. No one belongs in prison for owning property whether it be firearms or plants or a car for that matter. The system has been derailed for a long time and it's time to either force it back on tracks or eliminate it.
Top of page:

"This page is for people to express their belief that Dean Clifford did no harm and that the arrest of his person is unlawful and without just cause."

Good job webmaster d-bag

Peace
Ninj
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Here you go Deaner:

Man recants oath to Queen after citizenship http://www.thespec.com/news-story/61420 ... tizenship/
A Toronto man has recanted what he calls the "royalty part" of the mandatory Oath of Allegiance to the Queen after becoming a Canadian citizen this morning.

Dror Bar-Natan, a 49-year-old math professor from Israel, was one of three permanent residents who challenged the constitutionality of making citizenship conditional on the pledge to the Queen, her heirs and successors.
When you find out that coercion and fraud took a massive part in the whole thing you get the whole idea. I spoke to a "Maori" person the other day and "they" came back with this... To paraphrase: "Just because the colonials agree to get on now, I doesn't mean we are all going to turn around and agree that we are all friends and can agree on a new starting point."

Part English, Scottish, Welsh and possibly Irish / French. How do I PICK one. F()CK that one choice. Answer that Quatloos.

You can't because you are not logical.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

pigpot wrote:

Man recants oath to Queen after citizenship
A Toronto man has recanted what he calls the "royalty part" of the mandatory Oath of Allegiance to the Queen after becoming a Canadian citizen this morning.

Dror Bar-Natan, a 49-year-old math professor from Israel, was one of three permanent residents who challenged the constitutionality of making citizenship conditional on the pledge to the Queen, her heirs and successors.
When you find out that coercion and fraud took a massive part in the whole thing you get the whole idea. I spoke to a "Maori" person the other day and "they" came back with this... To paraphrase: "Just because the colonials agree to get on now, I doesn't mean we are all going to turn around and agree that we are all friends and can agree on a new starting point."

Part English, Scottish, Welsh and possibly Irish / French. How do I PICK one. F()CK that one choice. Answer that Quatloos.

Are you drunk or stoned?
I can't parse what you are trying to say and I've read it several times.
I'm not sure why Burnaby let this one through except maybe to show that you still can't form a coherent thought.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote:
pigpot wrote:

Man recants oath to Queen after citizenship

Are you drunk or stoned?
I can't parse what you are trying to say and I've read it several times.
I'm not sure why Burnaby let this one through except maybe to show that you still can't form a coherent thought.
I didn't let it through. Somebody else had approved it before I checked Quatloos this morning. There were five other pigpot postings waiting for approval that I deleted. This one was the most coherent.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

pigpot wrote:

What does your birth certificate say? That's your answer sport. The rest are your heritage which isn't your nationality.

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Deaner is pushing the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory on Facebook:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs ·

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. Completely staged event. There are some false flags where people really were shot. This was not one of them. This was a Hollywood production. Download the book that was BANNED by Amazon dot com and the other shitty peddlers of propaganda that practice "Fahrenheit 451" , right here:

Also, please share around and get people to like the page to get somewhat daily updates of what is going on in the world.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMA…/Nobo ... dyHook.pdf
In my opinion, there is quite a bit that is fishy about Sandy Hook, but I don't buy all the theories that are out there. For me, this remains an event where both sides of the story must be taken with a grain of salt.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Deaner is pushing the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory on Facebook:
Dean C. Clifford
2 hrs ·

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook. Completely staged event. There are some false flags where people really were shot. This was not one of them. This was a Hollywood production. Download the book that was BANNED by Amazon dot com and the other shitty peddlers of propaganda that practice "Fahrenheit 451" , right here:

Also, please share around and get people to like the page to get somewhat daily updates of what is going on in the world.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMA…/Nobo ... dyHook.pdf
In my opinion, there is quite a bit that is fishy about Sandy Hook, but I don't buy all the theories that are out there. For me, this remains an event where both sides of the story must be taken with a grain of salt.
It's simple. In Dean's mind the governments of the world have to be evil so as to justify his actions.
Wake Up! Productions

arayder wrote:It's simple. In Dean's mind the governments of the world have to be evil so as to justify his actions.
Or as I call it, the victim/slave mentality. This is why I was eventually able to see through the freeman stuff - I don't view myself as an oppressed victim/slave. I have been wanting to do a Youtube video on this topic for a while.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
arayder wrote:It's simple. In Dean's mind the governments of the world have to be evil so as to justify his actions.
Or as I call it, the victim/slave mentality. This is why I was eventually able to see through the freeman stuff - I don't view myself as an oppressed victim/slave.
Don't get me wrong. There is oppression in the world and governments are often their source.

But Dean's living in one of the kindest, most just and most prosperous countries in the world. To me, the sight of him trying to make Canada out to be some kind of gulag is laughable.

When you think about it all the authorities wanted in the first place was for Dean to drive safely and keep his hands to himself.
I have been wanting to do a Youtube video on this topic for a while
There's a lot of political theory about what individuals give up to be members of society. I'd start with John Locke.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Regarding our friends stay at her majesty's pleasure - what sentence is the sensible money backing?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Wake Up! Productions

SteveUK wrote:Regarding our friends stay at her majesty's pleasure - what sentence is the sensible money backing?
Some have said less than 5 years, some say 5 to 10, while I am betting on 10 to 15. As many of the charges are the same, it all comes down to whether they will run concurrently or not. The maximum sentence on the pot charge alone is 14 years.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Mandatory minimum on the firearms the rest concurrent.

Peace
Ninj
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:it all comes down to whether they will run concurrently or not
Source: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/
Canada Criminal Code wrote:Part III Firearms And Other Weapons
CCC wrote:(4) A sentence imposed on a person for an offence under subsection (1) or (2) shall be served consecutively to any other punishment imposed on the person for an offence arising out of the same event or series of events and to any other sentence to which the person is subject at the time the sentence is imposed on the person for an offence under subsection (1) or (2).
Bolding mine.
CCC wrote:85. (1) Every person commits an offence who uses a firearm, whether or not the person causes or means to cause bodily harm to any person as a result of using the firearm,

(a) while committing an indictable offence, other than an offence under section 220 (criminal negligence causing death), 236 (manslaughter), 239 (attempted murder), 244 (discharging firearm with intent), 244.2 (discharging firearm — recklessness), 272 (sexual assault with a weapon) or 273 (aggravated sexual assault), subsection 279(1) (kidnapping) or section 279.1 (hostage taking), 344 (robbery) or 346 (extortion);

(b) while attempting to commit an indictable offence; or

(c) during flight after committing or attempting to commit an indictable offence.
Well.... I guess an interesting question to ask is:
  • Was Dean stupid enough to pull out or threaten to use one of his firearms at any point relative to the other crimes committed?
If he was - looks like at least one charge will be served consecutively to the rest. Of course, this is just one possible factor that will set consecutive sentencing in play.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

You missed restricted weapons and having guns and drugs together.

I would look it up but I just worked a 36 hour shift and am back to it in 5 hours.

Gnite
Ninj
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

bmxninja357 wrote:You missed restricted weapons and having guns and drugs together.
First thing I need to do is take the time to find and review in detail the criminal charges he was convicted of. Then I can more appropriately figure out whether or not consecutive sentencing looks a sure thing in his future.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hyrion wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:You missed restricted weapons and having guns and drugs together.
First thing I need to do is take the time to find and review in detail the criminal charges he was convicted of. Then I can more appropriately figure out whether or not consecutive sentencing looks a sure thing in his future.
I think Burnaby49 did this a while ago, I think before the last date he was to be sentenced. It could be in the old thread. Let's summon him now, and see if he can find it... Burnaby49, Burnaby49, Burnaby49
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wake Up! Productions

Hyrion wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:it all comes down to whether they will run concurrently or not
Source: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/
Canada Criminal Code wrote:Part III Firearms And Other Weapons
CCC wrote:(4) A sentence imposed on a person for an offence under subsection (1) or (2) shall be served consecutively to any other punishment imposed on the person for an offence arising out of the same event or series of events and to any other sentence to which the person is subject at the time the sentence is imposed on the person for an offence under subsection (1) or (2).
Bolding mine.
Thank you for this. Now we know that all the gun charges will be served consecutively along with the pot charge. This clears things up a lot. The biggest gun charge was the Restricted weapon, which carries a 10 year max, and the pot charge carries a 14 year max.

Based on this info, I have revised my guess to 5-10 years, minus time already served.
Was Dean stupid enough to pull out or threaten to use one of his firearms at any point relative to the other crimes committed?
If I am not mistaken, Dean wasn't home on Nov. 5, 2013 when his house was raided, and the guns were found.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Thus the mandatory minimum and time served on the rest concurrent to each other. It's canada. Sentences are generally light. But manatoba really doesn't like guns due to the gang problems in that province.

Or they could make an example of dean....
He has earned it.
(Can't sleep dammit)

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:Thus the mandatory minimum and time served on the rest concurrent to each other. It's canada. Sentences are generally light. But manatoba really doesn't like guns due to the gang problems in that province.

Or they could make an example of dean....
He has earned it.
(Can't sleep dammit)

Peace
Ninj
Do what I do, put on the movie Titanic. It's 3 hours long, so I know there is no way that I will stay up to watch the whole thing. I have seen the start of that movie hundreds of times.