Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by LordEd »

Bigger issue for him is that he was working illegally. He's not crossing the border unless he can prove to customs that he has the resources to support himself during his visit, and will actually leave.

The way I read his charge is that it could actually be the equivalent of minor offense in Canada, meaning customs wouldn't care as long as he declared and showed the equivalent crime in Canada isn't criminal.

But going freeman will probably turn a traffic ticket into more than it is.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:Bigger issue for him is that he was working illegally. He's not crossing the border unless he can prove to customs that he has the resources to support himself during his visit, and will actually leave.

The way I read his charge is that it could actually be the equivalent of minor offense in Canada, meaning customs wouldn't care as long as he declared and showed the equivalent crime in Canada isn't criminal.

But going freeman will probably turn a traffic ticket into more than it is.
Maybe if he interacted with Canada Customs in accordance with their instructions on their website he might have a chance of eventually being allowed re-entry. But his first impulse was to ask for help at World Freeman Society so we all know how this is going to play out. Canada Customs isn't as hard-nosed as the U.S Customs and Border Protection but they won't take any crap from a waste of space like this guy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If he's been busted for dui and reckless down here, always depending on the jurisdiction, he may not be going anywhere for a while. DUI is generally taken pretty seriously and if no license or ins it can get downright nasty fast, so despite his fantasies he may not be heading north any time soon. Plus if he treats the charges the way footl's are generally prone to he will just be getting himself in to a much bigger mess.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I dind't see anything about DUI in his posting. That would be a guaranteed rehabilitation failure. We don't like DUI's up here. I have some advice for him. In his initial WFS whine he said;
I was given a one year exclusion order from re entering Canada, but now I have to submit rehabilitation paperwork, pay a fee and beg to come back. Dont you just love this system that destroys our lives?

Easily solved. Don't demean yourself by begging to come back. Spurn us and instead bestow the benefit of your presence on your own country. American needs guys like you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:Easily solved. Don't demean yourself by begging to come back. Spurn us and instead bestow the benefit of your presence on your own country. American needs guys like you.

That's ok, we have no issue in giving up this fine specimen of a human being, to our friends in the North. We wouldn't have any issue with him leaving us.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Do footl's routinely admit DUI busts when they are looking for sympathy? Also, I find TWO accident related arrests shall we say highly suspicious, either he a really crap driver or the alternative. Since he's a rabid footl, I'll go with no license, no ins, AND drunk and/or impaired. We don't want him either, maybe he'll relocate to TX to be with fellow like minded footl Fern.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:
pigpot wrote:So what is the perceived "Freeman" Hierarchy then?
Can't be, sovs don't like da joos.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

In Md reckless driving is an automatic 5 point offence, up to $1k fine if found guilty. 6 points, IIRC, was automatic suspension. (Unless they changed it since the last time I got busted for it :roll: )

DUI was auto 12 points, auto revocation and jail time, even if it's only weekend's. Whole bunch of fines to go along with that, up to $5k IIRC. Not to mention any associated tickets.

That also doesn't include DMV fines, which are totally separate. $150 for a revocation or suspension hearing, $100 for the driver safety course that DMV requires everytime you screw up that bad, $45 for the new license when you can get one. Never had a DUI but went through pretty much every other ticket imaginable, at least once. And did time with DUI offenders.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

And the excuses are always amazing and utterly fantastical.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I suspect Bo2020, like Menard, is simply trying to run from his problems and his responsibilities. His problem is that he's running out of north american countries to misbehave in.

I suspect he went to Canada in the first place to escape troubles in the U.S. It's no stretch to imagine that Bo2020's troubles behind the wheel didn't start when he came to Canada.

Now he's back in the U.S.A., in trouble again and he needs a place to run. Foolishly he fantasies that a dose of Menarian mumbo-jumbo will save him.

Here's few free tips, Bo2020. . Don't drive recklessly. Don't endanger other travelers. Keep your license and insurance up to date.

------------
Coward Clock: It has been 45 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
notorial dissent

Don't drink and drive. Probably all in the too hard you're not the boss of me file.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:Do footl's routinely admit DUI busts when they are looking for sympathy? Also, I find TWO accident related arrests shall we say highly suspicious, either he a really crap driver or the alternative. Since he's a rabid footl, I'll go with no license, no ins, AND drunk and/or impaired. We don't want him either, maybe he'll relocate to TX to be with fellow like minded footl Fern.
I'm getting the impression that there's a lot missing from his account. Due to the nature of my work I have contact with a large variety of Temporary Foreign Workers. The basic rules are that a person up here, legally employed, can get away with one "minor" offence such as reckless driving or a DUI, if his employer still wants him after the law is finished with him. A second offence, or if there was a bit of a physical altercation during the arrest, automatically results in a one year exclusion order.

The way I read it, Buddy was up here working under the table when he picked up a few charges, so exhausted his two strikes. I suspect that they would not let him back in, even if he went the legal route as a TFW, since there is a reasonable fear that he would just disappear back into the local economy as he did before.
edit - over 75% of our TFW's we have employed over the years have gained permanent residence status, but there are always a few....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Key phrase is;
The basic rules are that a person up here, legally employed, can get away with one "minor" offence such as reckless driving or a DUI, if his employer still wants him after the law is finished with him.
I doubt that any of his employers would be bothered to even write a reference letter.

As with all freeman martyrs whining about the injustice inflicted on them I didn't believe his story in the slightest. A few parts might have been accurate but he clearly left out most of the story. Border services seemed pretty eager to kick him out.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I know that freemen love to claim the right to do just about anything they please (with the oft ignored provisos that they shouldn't harm others or be dishonest in their contracts).

But since the basis of their legal thinking is their particular version of common law I have to ask if there is any precedent in common law for the right to ignore nationalization, immigration and visitation law as one travels across national borders?

As they find convenient freemen often claim to either be ancho-libertarians, who would dismiss nationalization laws, or "good government" types, who it follows would allow the government to keep undesirables out of the country.

So my question to the subject of this thread is: Bobby, since you claim to be a "good government" freeman don't you think Canada is perfectly justified in kicking Bo2020 out of the country?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It appears Bobby is in his cups again. From his Facebook page:
Here is how you deal with Islamic terrorists who take the lives of innocents. Collect their bodies, or their scattered parts, and bury them in pig shit. Do not show their faces or reveal their names, or otherwise add to their martyrdom. Their unmarked graves should be in a pig paddock. Or, alternatively, we can stop bombing them.
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:The Key phrase is;
The basic rules are that a person up here, legally employed, can get away with one "minor" offence such as reckless driving or a DUI, if his employer still wants him after the law is finished with him.
I doubt that any of his employers would be bothered to even write a reference letter.

As with all freeman martyrs whining about the injustice inflicted on them I didn't believe his story in the slightest. A few parts might have been accurate but he clearly left out most of the story. Border services seemed pretty eager to kick him out.
Well, I'm sure it's true that the accident and reckless driving charges are true and I'm sure he went to jail and got tossed out of Canada, it's just the stuff in between that seems to be missing that I don't believe.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

This reminds me of an old Dean Clifford story.

It seems he tried to cross the U.S. border once and for whatever reason he couldn't get in. He probably didn't have a passport. Peeved, he started quizzing the U.S. border patrol agents about whether they were part of the U.S. government or the original republic. . .the usual sovcit/freeman mumbo-jumbo routine. . .talk sh*t to the man when he doesn't let you do what you want.

Well, ole Deano must have pushed it all too far with his crazy talk because when he finally got back in his truck and started back to Deanland the Canadian authorities, a few miles down the road, pulled him over for a talk. You have to figure the Canadian cops knew they had him dead to rights since he was known to have no license and no plates.

Dean just wouldn't shut up and managed to rage talk his way into getting his truck impounded. For years afterwards he bitched about getting his truck back and how he had really showed the U.S. and Canadians a thing or two.

These boys could screw up an anvil.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

arayder wrote:It appears Bobby is in his cups again.

Image ?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Bobby's reduced to arguing with Kate of Gaia over which of their absurd theories is correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8eyH2v1L0

So Bobby, what is it about trust law you want to say?

------------
Coward Clock: It has been 46 days since Robert Menard was challenged to explain his embrace of Orlando false flag theories. So far Bobby has declined.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Shill of the purple fire farting dragon.

Can we give the mrmitee account a title?