Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

User avatar
arayder
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby arayder » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Strongly worded letters full of empty threats and legal sounding gobbledygook play well in the fmotl/sovcit/tfl subculture. In the end it was about as much effect as my 90 year old aunt spouting off at her bridge club about Amazon getting her last order to her 12 hours late.

In the real world Petey's going to have to go for a suit claiming a false prosecution or an overzealous/improper search.

Good luck on that, Petey.

User avatar
Philistine
Pirate
Pirate
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Turtle Island

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby Philistine » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Poor Catherine is only valued at $5000.

User avatar
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1406
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby NYGman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Fixed it for him
Be advised that the psychological and / or psychiatric, and / or general health consequences, suffered by my wife and children are very serious.

The Terror is completely settled here. Every time someone knocks on the door, my wife and children are terrified. You I have demolished this family. You I have taken away from this my family any sense of security, and completely destroyed the TRUST that we, the men and women of the Quebec people, may have towards the country of Canada. You I have acted as a savage.

I have no choice but to go to emergency, see a psychiatrist privately for my family, you I have set up this terror in my family, you are I must be a terrorists.

This is the THIRD and LAST request directed to you for this purpose, and you seem to not give a damn, so I will have no choice but to use the means that the LAW allows me to use.

This situation created by you myself is completely unacceptable, no democratic regime, and / or a so-called free country Sane Family would accept such a situation. You I amare bad and dishonest and it is now a FACT that your my intentions are HOSTILE to the public my family. How can you let me believe this crap, and allow me to do this to myself, I am an Idiot.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Petey is delusional and a compulsive liar. If he had eer gone anywhere near a Psychologist or Psychiatrist, he would have been placed under a mandatory mental health hold for observation as being dangerous to himself and delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4849
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 pm

notorial dissent wrote:Petey is delusional and a compulsive liar. If he had eer gone anywhere near a Psychologist or Psychiatrist, he would have been placed under a mandatory mental health hold for observation as being dangerous to himself and delusional.


Maybe if Petey does as he says, whoever he sees will entertain such a notion.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

User avatar
arayder
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby arayder » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Petey wrote:Be advised that the psychological and / or psychiatric, and / or general health consequences, suffered by my wife and children are very serious.

The Terror is completely settled here. Every time someone knocks on the door, my wife and children are terrified. You demolished this family. You have taken away from this family any sense of security, and completely destroyed the TRUST that we, the men and women of the Quebec people, may have towards the country of Canada. You have acted as a savage.

I have no choice but to go to emergency, see a psychiatrist privately for my family, you have set up this terror in my family, you are terrorists.


Could this be a simple case of the projection of guilt, a form of psychological defense, carried out by the making of false political accusations?

I cannot imagine that a psychiatrist trying to help Petey and the family would not at some point present to Petey the idea that he has dug his own hole and thus has the solution to his own problem.

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4849
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:52 pm

arayder wrote:
Petey wrote:Be advised that the psychological and / or psychiatric, and / or general health consequences, suffered by my wife and children are very serious.

The Terror is completely settled here. Every time someone knocks on the door, my wife and children are terrified. You demolished this family. You have taken away from this family any sense of security, and completely destroyed the TRUST that we, the men and women of the Quebec people, may have towards the country of Canada. You have acted as a savage.

I have no choice but to go to emergency, see a psychiatrist privately for my family, you have set up this terror in my family, you are terrorists.


Could this be a simple case of the projection of guilt, a form of psychological defense, carried out by the making of false political accusations?

I cannot imagine that a psychiatrist trying to help Petey and the family would not at some point present to Petey the idea that he has dug his own hole and thus has the solution to his own problem.


That would peg the needle on the psychiatrist's "denial detector". Petey is beyond help until such time -- if ever -- that he admits that he has screwed up, big time, and needs to mend his ways immediately so that he can salvage what he can out of life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
arayder wrote:
Petey wrote:Be advised that the psychological and / or psychiatric, and / or general health consequences, suffered by my wife and children are very serious.

The Terror is completely settled here. Every time someone knocks on the door, my wife and children are terrified. You demolished this family. You have taken away from this family any sense of security, and completely destroyed the TRUST that we, the men and women of the Quebec people, may have towards the country of Canada. You have acted as a savage.

I have no choice but to go to emergency, see a psychiatrist privately for my family, you have set up this terror in my family, you are terrorists.


Could this be a simple case of the projection of guilt, a form of psychological defense, carried out by the making of false political accusations?

I cannot imagine that a psychiatrist trying to help Petey and the family would not at some point present to Petey the idea that he has dug his own hole and thus has the solution to his own problem.


That would peg the needle on the psychiatrist's "denial detector". Petey is beyond help until such time -- if ever -- that he admits that he has screwed up, big time, and needs to mend his ways immediately so that he can salvage what he can out of life.

What you say is exactly and precisely true. He does not strike me as the type to every admit an error and thus is permanently trapped in a fantasy of his own making. The worse it gets the deeper down the rabbit hole he will go, taking everyone he can with him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
coffeekitten
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby coffeekitten » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Pete Daoust posted a video on Facebook to tell that he got a call from Eric Bardier, the one who is responsible for the search warrant at his house. Eric Bardier wanted to schedule an appointment with Pete, but Pete told him that he didn't understand and that their search was illegal. He also asked if he needed to come with a cop to the appointment, because he was scared to go alone. He told that his family was now afraid to answer the door and when a car approaches the house. Eric Bardier insisted that he couldn't talk at the phone of the case because he didn't read to Pete his rights, and Pete answered that he knows his rights. At the end of the call, he said that he would call back and Eric Bardier agreed and would wait for his call.
Unfortunately, nothing of that has been translated so I'm trying to resume the call. But, if in the video, he regrets that Eric Bardier hasn't met him before the search, I remember he bragged about telling a woman from the CRA that he wouldn't answer her questions because she was at his home and she wasn't allowed to enter his house. And he continues with the idea that he's ready to die for his family (implying that the CRA wants to kill him). Well no, but I guess he could end in jail soon, because it's clear Eric Bardier wanted to talk about the accusations (and give him back his ipod too).

La Sûreté de SA personne - Revenu Canada téléphone!! - 22 avril 2017

Éric Bardier Telephone 18 avril 2017 - CRA

Pete doesn't plan to meet Éric Bardier: he explains that if he does, it will be with the people. :roll: Well, I'll tell you something, Pete: we're all slaves and there's nothing we can do about it. The Quebec Charter of Rights is only a decoration. Are you happy now? :sarcasmon:

Poor, poor Pete! But he needs to understand the Sarcasm ON! invalidates what I said. :lol:

User avatar
arayder
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby arayder » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 pm

coffeekitten wrote:Pete. . . also asked if he needed to come with a cop to the appointment, because he was scared to go alone.


One feels compelled to ask why Petey doesn't have his guru, Scotty Duncan, sit in on the meeting where he could presumably use his expertise to dispatch the police, the CRA and anybody else messing with the foremost tender-for-law practitioner?

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:40 am

Probably because I'm betting Scotty wouldn't go anywhere near something like that. That and he's a bigger liar than Petey, who is a prize fool on top of it all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
coffeekitten
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby coffeekitten » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Guess what? Yeah, Pete Daoust sent another letter, asking for dismissal of Johanne Couture and Éric Bardier from the CRA for harassment and rights violation. :lol:

Avis de congédiement 23 avril 2017

Pete Daoust insists they will be dismissed, whether they like it or not. Well, when you're dumb, you're dumb.

I will only translate some parts, for your "entertainment".

These people are extremely dangerous to the public, and I will let you know right away, and I will demonstrate beyond all doubt that what I am saying is real. You are not going to be able to state later that you have not been advised of the situation.

Woo, I'm scared! *hiding under a blanket*
These people violated ALL the rights that a Man and a Woman can have here in Quebec, this is not a joke, you must dismiss these individuals before they commit other crimes.

Well, if this is not a joke, I still find this laughable.

Also, according to Pete, a stranger called him to warn him that Éric Bardier is completely crazy. Well, I don't deny it's possible that some crazy individuals could work for the CRA, though I'm not sure Éric Bardier is one of them.

Image

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Although, having to deal with the likes of Petey could certainly contribute. Then again, Petey calling someone crazy is kind of like not real substantive or exactly credible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
eric
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby eric » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:08 am

notorial dissent wrote:Probably because I'm betting Scotty wouldn't go anywhere near something like that. That and he's a bigger liar than Petey, who is a prize fool on top of it all.

Maybe Scotty knows that if he goes in with Pete he's acting as an agent. I don't know about the rules for Tax Court (Federal) - Burnaby49 would know better but in Quebec the other courts are very strict about slapping down people who attempt to use an agent rather than a member of the Quebec Bar. Here's a link to the Quebec Code of Civil Procedure:
http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/C-25, paras 60-62 are relevant in this case especially para62:
The right to act as attorney before the courts is reserved exclusively to advocates, except in the cases set forth in paragraph 7 of section 15 of the Notaries Act (chapter N-3).

How quickly do they slap down the use of an agent? Here is a case where the director of a corporation, a legal person as Pete often claims he is, attempted to use our friend Normandin as their agent in appeal court:
https://www.canlii.org/fr/qc/qcca/doc/2 ... ultIndex=2
IN THE CHAIR: THE HONORABLE ALLAN R. HILTON, J.C.A.
GOLF DE L'ESTRIE INC.
APPLICANT - Defendant
C.
LUC BERGERON
RESPONDENT - Applicant
ORDER
[1] ORDERS the Clerk to strike out the motion for leave to appeal on the roll of July 28, 2010, taking into account that the applicant is not represented by counsel as required by section 61 (a) of the Code of Civil Procedure.
[2] ORDERS the Registrar not to receive proceedings and not to open a case until the Applicant is represented by counsel.

that's it folks - a record of the entire court proceedings, (march the guilty b*stard in, next case)

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 4975
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 am

Tax court has two procedures, informal and general. If your issue is trivial enough and there is a fairly limited amount of tax involved (I believe under $10,000 but I could easily be wrong) you can elect informal. Then you can have your grandmother represent you if you want. Anyone is pretty much allowed to act for you at informal. However if you are required to use the general procedure you have to have a lawyer.

All of which is totally irrelevant to Peter since this isn't heading to Tax Court. Tax Court is a civil court and does not handle criminal matters. It just resolves disputes about the correctness of an assessment. Since the CRA and the police did a search of Daoust's home they must be considering criminal charges. They don't do search and seizures for civil issues. If so this case will be heard by a Quebec provincial court. I'd guess the CRA is considering income tax evasion and possibly counselling fraud (counselling tax evasion). This is what the Poriskyites were convicted under.

The CRA may not, in the end, file criminal charges. Depends on the evidence. But they must have had something pretty solid to get court authorization for the search. If they don't file charges then he will be assessed based on what they have and he can go to Tax Court to argue it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9596
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:59 am

Burnaby, I think you are quite right. Petey is at the very least guilty of failure to pay, I don't know if in his case it would constitute evasion or not, not up on CN technicals, but I too would say there is a charge for not paying in his not too distant future. The counseling is probably a stretch in reality, but between his being flat out stupid, having a giant ego, and a big mouth, I think he may well have talked himself in to a counseling charge as well. I really question if anyone, other than himself, takes him seriously, but he has a big stupid mouth and I think it is going to be his undoing.

I also can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him either, and his family not much since they are enabling him in his, and by default their, self destruction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
coffeekitten
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby coffeekitten » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 am

Pete Daoust, Scott Duncan and their minions are intimidating the journalists who wrote an article about the search warrant: some of the comments below this article are especially disgusting:

Mirabel man accused of counselling Quebecers to dodge taxes

Image

Don't contradict them openly or they will attack you in group, because TFLers can't think for themselves anyway.

User avatar
eric
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby eric » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 am

Nothing to see here folks, just move along now... To be perfectly honest with you it's just Scooter's self gratification trolling. I have a ruder phrase I can use but people may get mad at me. He has a protocol that he follows - here are some real examples: 1. Call someone on facebook a n*gger c*nt slut, or on twitter attempt to get a CBC program director to admit that an actress on Anne of Green Gables bears a vague resemblance to a teen porn starlet;
2. If his target replies dismiss their response because he is too superior to talk to them;
3. If there is no reply, it's obvious that they cannot handle the truth as spoken by his superior intellect;
3. If Scooter's account get's banned because of that trolling it's just further proof that the world is attempting to silence him because Scott is always right.
Really, Scott Duncan is not a very nice man and too much exposure to him can only be cured with strong drink.

User avatar
coffeekitten
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby coffeekitten » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 pm

In this video (in french), Pete Daoust pretends some people want to change the definition of "sûreté" in the Quebec Charter of the Rights (because he's the one who knows the definition, of course.

La Sûreté de SA personne - 25 avril 2017

Forget this video created by the Barreau du Québec itself: they don't tell you the truth. :roll:

Sûreté de la personne - Langage clair - Vidéos - Barreau du Québec

So, Pete Daoust is very exhausted - it shows in the video - with random guys who try to explain to him what security or "sûreté" really means in the Chart. Pete Daoust used his bills of exchange to discharge his debts and it worked. His bills of exchange have been accepted and he has no debt left on his notice of assessment (that's really what he said). :snicker: If they made a search into his house, that's only because he told the truth and the evil agents hate him.

Image

Anyway, it seems that one member has warned them that they would be arrested soon and they didn't like it. That guy would have a sister who works for Revenue Quebec, LOL. Well, story to be followed...

User avatar
coffeekitten
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Postby coffeekitten » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Pete Daoust - The Surety Group

Pete and Scott are trying to convince us that Scott isn't only a guy behind a computer screen. :lol: Well, I will give you a summary of what I know about Scott's life, but it's hard to decide what is true and what may be just a delusion. I tend to be very skeptical about everything Scott says, for reasons that seem obvious to me, but they're apparently not for a lot of people.

He has been sold to the government by his parents.
His daughter was killed by a terrorist, the RCMP released him in exchange of her killing, because she was an evil lesbian. Scott took his revenge and killed the guy, but he was declared mentally ill and irresponsible of his actions.
He's been an anonymous from the first days of the collective ( not really a collective, but well) and was a 4chan member. ( probably true)
He lost his condo because he decided to change the lock even if it was forbidden.
He was a brilliant admiral of a great navy.
He created the Tender for Law group because he needed to exerce his authority on some gullible followers.
After having persecuted Pete Daoust psychologically, Pete asked for more and began to teach his doctrines to Quebecers.

Well, it's not necessarily exact chronologically, neither all true, because he's delusionned, and to me, he's still just a guy behind a computer screen who lets Pete do the dirty job. :P


Return to “Canada”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest