Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by Burnaby49 »

He lost his condo because he decided to change the lock even if it was forbidden.
At least part of that is true. He lost his condo because of rule violations. I'm not going to bother checking into it but I think it had something to do with a dog.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I think th elist is pretty easy to parse.
  • 1) Pure BS
    2) More BS, and says several nasty things about him for the way he phrased it
    3) Definitely BS, they have standards, don't like people who brag about it, and no one with such a crappy website could be, the 4Chan part probably true
    4) Ya sure you betcha
    5) Oh come on, BS BS BS
    6) I'd say that one is accurate, to give him some sense of superiority and accomplishment in an otherwise failure strewn life
    7) Also true, Petey is what my grandmother would have called weak minded to beigin with, so sure, "can I have another please" is his motto

I think that pretty well sums it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Scott had his cats locked in his condo and couldn't reach them. Poor cats!

The Surety group on Facebook

The myth created around Scott Duncan, mainly by himself, is all to intimidate and impress the weak. Now, Pete pretends he got from members on Facebook pictures of two secret agents. He makes threats of revealing the pictures if he doesn't hear from the CRA in 72 hours. I don't know what kind of bullshit is this, but I'm pretty sure it won't help Pete if he's being arrested. It gets very nasty.
notorial dissent

His methodology seems to be in making him the victim in some imagined or self created situation, and he does seem to be good at bringing those situations on himself. A truly nasty piece of work. I feel sorry for the cats.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

coffee kitten wrote:. . .Now, Pete pretends he got from members on Facebook pictures of two secret agents. He makes threats of revealing the pictures if he doesn't hear from the CRA in 72 hours. I don't know what kind of bullshit is this, but I'm pretty sure it won't help Pete if he's being arrested. It gets very nasty.
If Petey's not careful he's going to end up taking the rap for impeding law enforcement officers.
notorial dissent wrote:His methodology seems to be in making him the victim in some imagined or self created situation, and he does seem to be good at bringing those situations on himself.
Petey's been pushing that pea around the plate for a while now. My guess is the stuff with his trailer, his insistence that every authority figure he meets answer his surety question and his taxes are just the latest installments in a controlling behavior routine he's been doing for years.
notorial dissent wrote: A truly nasty piece of work. I feel sorry for the cats.
You have to figure Petey's been hectoring family, friends and co-workers for years. I bet there are some former buds and ex-girl friends who could tell some tales about Petey the controller.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here are one Pete Daoust video with english subtitles:

Vidéo ***Shock*** 1/4 with English Subtitles, starting and ending with silly music

I guess there will be more soon, because Pete has made 4 videos yesterday and is planning to make more today about tickets. #OùEstLaSûreté youtube channel Pete insists that you need to verify that he's not a goon and that what he says it's true (well, that's a goon and what he says is bullshit). But Pete continues again with that nonsense: if you send a question to Revenue Quebec, or the CRA, or the government, or whatever, they are required to answer you. If they do not, that means Pete is right. We know that it's a trick, because Pete also asserts that if the agents answer that he's wrong, that means the Quebec Charter of Rights is void, the Canadian bill of rights is void too, that we live in a dictatorship worse than in Nigeria (Pete has a fixation on Nigeria) and so on.

The next videos will show (here's at it again) how to turn a payment slip into a bill of exchange. He even dares to say that the reason why they include a payment slip is for the eventuality that you don't want to buy back the debt. Really, my bad! I thought you needed to send it with your payment (cheque). Gosh! I have been wrong all this time! :sarcasmon:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

coffeekitten wrote: The next videos will show (here's at it again) how to turn a payment slip into a bill of exchange. He even dares to say that the reason why they include a payment slip is for the eventuality that you don't want to buy back the debt. Really, my bad! I thought you needed to send it with your payment (cheque). Gosh! I have been wrong all this time! :sarcasmon:
This is where Scotty and Tara Duncan are deliberately not telling Pete something. They both worked for the same company in the Financial Systems Division and should know exactly the purpose of payment slips - slip + cheque equals complete transaction that should balance. BTW, I worked for the same corporation in the same era and they might have been sleeping during their Basics of Banking course.
notorial dissent

Or they're just really really stupid. I won't discount that possibility, but I think I'll still go with basically dishonest and liars though.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:Or they're just really really stupid.
I will go into Scotty mode temporarily - Since I once was employed in the "we are as Gods department of your ex-employer" I shall descend from on high to agree with you that they are both stupid and lying to you. (Damn but that's a fine IPA)
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

coffeekitten wrote:That we live in a dictatorship worse than in Nigeria (Pete has a fixation on Nigeria) and so on.
Maybe he fell for a 419 scam?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

rogfulton wrote:
coffeekitten wrote:That we live in a dictatorship worse than in Nigeria (Pete has a fixation on Nigeria) and so on.
Maybe he fell for a 419 scam?
Now that would be funny. He seems dim enough.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Daoust has engaged in the same self deception as so many freeman/sovcit/tfl gurus. According to the brain trust of the movement there are super secret provisions in charters and constitutions which pay the bills for the "awoken" if they'll just believe.

Petey thinks he's found an elephant in a mouse hole. . .a hidden, otherwise unmentioned contradiction of law deposited by the crafters of that law. . .a contradiction Daoust claims, in his brilliance, to have found and in so doing turned the tables on the powers that be.

No legal scholarship or citation of case law will dissuade Daoust of the notion that he's found something in the law nobody else has found. Daoust's says everybody has a surety that will pay taxes, fines, licenses and just about everything else.

It's the same fantasy Eldon Warman, Bobby Menard, Robin Belanger, Karl Lentz and the rest of the pseudo-scholar crowd have been selling for years. . .they know more than the judges. . . more than the people who wrote the law. . .they know what the crafters of the law really meant.
Last edited by arayder on Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I would say that Scotty has a great number of (serious) problems and this is just further proof of it. His is not a mind I would much care to delve in to, well wade really.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Freemen, sovcits and tenderizers are dealing with the same world the rest of live in.

If you think about the evils the freemen boys rail against boil down to debt driven by hyper-consumerism and out of control nanny states. The answer to neither are fantasy based legal theories.

I dare say many of we Quatloosians have dealt with society's pressure to go into debt to buy things to impress people we didn't like in the first place. We have all dealt with cities and towns that act like more warning letters, tickets and penalties mean better governance and a better community.

In the process of dealing with these challenges few of us have ruined our families over uncontrolled wants or parking tickets.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

arayder wrote:In the process of dealing with these challenges few of us have ruined our families over uncontrolled wants or parking tickets.
Probably more over uncontrolled wants than over parking tickets, though.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

True, while they may be dealing with, or more appropriately encountering the same pressures and issues as most of the rest of us, their method of dealing/coping/responding is of the highly inappropriate variety that guarantees them an automatic fail in that arena. Instead of payign the bill/ticket/whatever, they ultimately resort to what amounts to magic to make it go away rather than actually facing it and dealing with it as it should be dealt with, which results in/amounts to dysfunctional thinking and behavior of a type that is generally self destructive.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This has been my theory of what drives many people into the arms of sovrun/TP philosophy: the desire of material things that they are unable to afford. So they either decide or accept the guru's theory that the government/society/big business is preventing them from being able to own what they desire; they then stop paying taxes, bills, and fail to obey laws that they deem are preventing them from doing what they want to do. Note that all of these actions seem to be easier to them than trying to do something to improve their lot in life so that they could afford some of the better things in life. Things like going back to school, finishing their education, changing careers, moving to a different area to lower their living costs, etc. are ignored; instead they opt for the "shortcut" that will get them immediate gratification.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Why work for something when you can get it all for free with a few magical incantations scribed on paper, and blasted to the powers that be...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

I'll be the devil's advocate here and say that education can be very expensive and if you don't find a good job, you may encounter problems to reimburse your debt. That said, if you're responsible and smart enough, you consult a financial advisor instead of following silly teachings from self-proclaimed "experts" on the internet.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Some folks say that the rapid change of society, sometimes referred to as "liquid modernity", makes live such that the most flexible and adaptive are more likely to succeed.

This theory holds that those who can't adapt to rapid change tend to cling to unchangeable social and political mores. The unadaptable discombobulated by same sex marriage, increased immigration and new needed work skills cling to the traditional, the old, the tried and the stable.

Is it possible that for freemen, sovcits and tenderizers such tradition and stability is 19th century society, common law and government so tiny any grown adult could drown it in bath tub?

I recall reading many threads on freeman forums which seemed populated by everyone's change-averse drunk uncles.