R.I.P. Eldon Gerald Warman

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

R.I.P. Eldon Gerald Warman

Post by Burnaby49 »

January 6, 1941 - May 18, 2017

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

A giant in the Canadian OPCA sphere has passed, and, like the proverbial tree, nobody seems to have noticed. Nothing. I've checked the internet and all I've found is this;

http://www.vikingfuneralservices.ca/fh/ ... h_id=14333

Six months dead and not a word. Shabby, shabby treatment. Eldon Warman was a key actor in the inception of the Canadian Freeman movement, he provided the theoretical background. It's been the position of some academic writers, well at least one, that Robert Menard got most of his ideas from Warman and the Detax movement that Warman started in the late 1990's. But there is no mention whatever about it in his obit. No real personal history at all. Just that he existed, had family, and some died before him, some survived him. But Eldon even rated a detailed mention in Meads v Meads!
d. Eldon Gerald Warman

[125] Eldon Gerald Warman [“Warman”] is a “Detaxer”; he operates the “http://www.detaxcanada.org/” website. Warman typically styles himself via the ‘dash-colon’ motif as “Eldon-Gerald: Warman”. He has a historic association with Lindsay: R. v. Warman, 2001 BCCA 510; Warman (Re), 2000 ABPC 181, 48 W.C.B. (2d) 194. His stated beliefs combine the “natural man” scheme of Porisky and Lindsay, with an emphasis on historical common law and the interrelationship between the king and society, such as the Magna Carta. A helpful survey of Warman’s concepts is found in R. v. Warman, 2001 BCCA 510 at paras. 9-10.

[126] In 2000 Warman had a roadside encounter with a peace officer who attempted to
investigate the permit status for Warman’s vehicle. That led to an assault on the officer for which Warman was subsequently convicted: R. v. Warman, 2000 BCPC 22, affirmed 2001 BCCA 510. Warman had denied the officer’s authority because “... issuing tickets at the side of the road is to conduct a roving court not permitted by Section 17 of Magna Carta.”: para. 36. These roadside confrontations between peace officers and OPCA community members are a reported aspect of OPCA litigation, for example in R. v. Kaasgaard, 2011 MBQB 256.

[127] Mr. Warman has been the subject of complaints of racist and anti-Semitic statements that were considered by the Canadian Human Rights Commission: Warman v. Warman, 2005 CHRT 36; Warman v. Warman, 2005 CHRT 43. The other “Warman” here is not a relative but instead is Richard Warman, a person who frequently advances human rights complainants. The former decision at para. 12 reproduces certain relevant passages from the “detaxcanada.org” website:

YOU ARE BEING SUBJECTED TO HIGH TREASON

Judges are primary factor in this TREASON against the Canadian people

Canadian judges are using an American produced "Anti-Government Movement Guidebook" to deprive sovereign Canadians of their God Given Rights within the de facto corporate commercial Canadian court system - controlled by the Inner Temple of the `City of London, a hostile foreign entity.

[128] The CHRC continues at para. 12:

The threat is palpable. A box states: "you have a right to use deadly force to stop these unlawful acts against you". There are dark suggestions that the sovereignty of the people should be restored.

[129] Warman’s current status is uncertain. The ‘detaxcanada.org’ website remains, however there is no recent Alberta legal proceeding that involves this person.
There are a number of reviews of Eldon's history on the internet, this one from 2007 is as good as any since he did litle after this time;
Eldon Warman is a self-styled detax guru living in Calgary Canada.

In 1984 while, living in Benica California, he was convicted of tax evasion. Later that same year Mr. Warman was dismissed from his position as an American Airlines pilot for insubordination. On December 12th of that year Warman's wife, Chavala, committed suicide by hanging herself with an electrical extension cord, leaving Mr. Warman with two teen-aged children, Brent and Marla. Based on an Geraldo Rivera expose he claims to have seen Warman asserts that the IRS killed his wife and has since fantasized that Washington, DC would be bombed "off the face of this Earth" by the Russians.

In early 2000 Mr. Warman was convicted of assaulting a British Columbia Provincial Transport Inspector who had pulled over the tour bus Warman was operating. When summonsed to appear in court Warman sent the court an affidavit denying its jurisdiction and didn't show up for his trial.

A few days later the police came to Eldon's house, arrested him and held him until trial. Despite Eldon's arguments in court and a March 3, 2000 bomb scare, widely believed to have been called in by Warman's sympathizers (http://groups.google.com/group/can.taxe ... c537?hl=en&) the court convicted him of assault: (http://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcpc/doc/20 ... cpc22.html.)Warman's 2001 appeal of his assault conviction was also unsuccessful: (http://www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/ca/ ... CA0510.htm.)

In March of 2001 Mr. Warman embarrassed his de-tax colleagues when his fervent anti-Semitic sentiments were made public by Kim Bolan of the Vancouver Sun causing him to be removed from the speakers list at Vancouver's "Freedom Fest", a gathering of like minded de-taxers.

Since 1998 Mr. Warman has developed a number of detax "methods" claiming each removed the user from the jurisdiction of the courts. Each method failed resulting their user's tax reassessments and tax evasion conviction. Most notable, was the 2002 conviction of Jean Proteau said to be a devoted follower of Mr. Warman and a dedicated user of Warman's Constructive Notice Method:

(http://www.canlii.org/en/sk/skpc/doc/20 ... pc119.html).

After several years of anti-Semetic screeds across various internet news groups Mr. Warman's postings were brought to the attention of the Canadian Human Rights Commission, in 2004, who charged him with hate speech crimes under Canadian law. True to form, Mr. Warman refused to answer his summons, this time denying the court's jurisdiction by citing his newest borrowed theory which claims that the family name on birth certificates creates a government straw men for whom self declared "free willed men", such as he, are not responsible. Warman went so far as to threaten to kill a process server who served him with court documents. In September 2005 Mr. Warman, tried in absentia, was found guilty of hate speech crimes http://www.chrt-tcdp.gc.ca/search/view_ ... =_e&isruli....

Google removed his offending messages and he was ordered to "to cease the discriminatory practice of posting messages or other material on the internet that is likely to expose Jews or any other member of an identifiable racial, religious or ethnic group to hatred or contempt." Since that time Eldon Warman has posted across the internet as "Vicegerent" and has toned down his anti-Semtic rhetoric. (http://can.taxes.narkive.com/k6ztL23e/p ... tax-method).

This is Eldon's Human Rights Commission hearing decision;

Warman v. Warman
2005 CHRT 36
http://canlii.ca/t/1ndjh

And this is the comment that impressed the Commission the most;
[22] The most disturbing message is at p. 131 of the transcript:

MS. PHILLIPS: Why don't you read the last paragraph, then, Mr. Warman.

[RICHARD] WARMAN: The last paragraph states:

Joe the JewBoy, Thanks for bringing back this reminder for the People of Canada and the United States to read and refresh their memory of what your NAZI-ZIONIST JEWS have done to the People of America. It's too bad we don't have a greater need for soap and lampshades, but, I suppose it would be difficult to get the stench of pig shit out of that slimy fat.

Eldon Warman

THE CHAIRPERSON: Let's be clear about this. What is this reference -- I think I understand. This is someone else posting a message that Eldon Warman had sent in the past? That's what it seems to be.

MS PHILLIPS: It seems to me that Joe, this person with a very long e-mail, re-posted a previous posting by Mr. Warman within the thread of this bulletin board, and he has brought it back to the attention of the people who are currently discussing on the bulletin board to give them an idea of who Mr. Eldon Warman is, and then at the part that Mr. Richard Warman just read out, Mr. Eldon Warman is thanking him for bringing back the reminder to the people of Canada.

THE CHAIRPERSON: So there is some kind of debate or discussion taking place, and someone else goes back and posts this previous message from Eldon Warman -- and that is his message -- and then, of course, Mr. Eldon Warman comes back again and responds to that particular posting. I think I understand.

MR. [RICHARD] WARMAN: Yes.
The Richard Warman testifying against Eldon was not a relative. Just a random surname connection.

This was Eldon's famed website;

https://web.archive.org/web/20170828205 ... anada.org/

It has all the programming skills that you'd expect a guy in his 50's to have had in the 1990's.In other words, none. But we CRA types followed it, some to see what Eldon was up to, others (guilty!) for laughs.

As far as I'm aware Eldon was born in Canada, flew for the RCAF in the late fifties, then moved to the United States to fly for United Airlines, They fired him in 1984 and he came back to Canada after his tax evasion conviction. Then he shared his craziness with us. Including Quatloos's own administrator Wserra way, way back sixteen years ago!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... 5B26-50%5D

So, in the absence of any recognition or respect from the Freeman community, I'll give the proper obit entry for Eldon;

The Canadian Detax movement started in the late 1990's and was built on the back of the American sovereign theories with Eldon as the critical link. Robert Menard took this material and ran with it to create the Freeman movement in Canada. However Eldon, the elder statesman of the movement, got lost in anti-semitic craziness and couldn't recover to take his proper place in the Freeman pantheon. Detax, Eldon's own movment, died after the repeated and total failures by Eldon and his followers to actually detax anyone.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: R.I.P. Eldon Gerald Warman

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that if you asked most of the current fotl crowd all you would get would be a blanker than usual stare. If it isn't on faceplant or twaddle it doesn't exist and never happened. Poor Eldon, not even a footnote in the modern fotl culture. The incredibly short attention span of the current collective unconscious being what it is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

I met eldon the first time i met rob many moons ago. I cant remember what it was eldon was saying but rob interupted and said freemen dont believe that(or something to that effect).

Cant say much on eldon.

Wonder if his heirs and successors will fight any inheritance tax out of respect....

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:I met eldon the first time i met rob many moons ago. I cant remember what it was eldon was saying but rob interupted and said freemen dont believe that(or something to that effect).

Cant say much on eldon.

Wonder if his heirs and successors will fight any inheritance tax out of respect....

Peace
Ninj
Canada doesn't have an inheritance tax. At most the estate will be taxed on two things;

1 - Any income Eldon made during the year to death. Since he died in May probably not a lot. This is just your everyday income tax and is unrelated to death.

2 - All of his investments, if any, are deemed to have been disposed arm's length at fair market value on death. So any net capital gains will be taxable.

I said "at most" earlier because I doubt Eldon had much so he may have had nothing to tax.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

bmxninja357 wrote:I met eldon the first time i met rob many moons ago. I cant remember what it was eldon was saying but rob interupted and said freemen dont believe that(or something to that effect).

Cant say much on eldon.

Peace
Ninj
I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall that they have long pretended he didn't exist, and remained in CA far far away from him.

And again maybe my faulty memory, but I thought he was dead broke and living hand to mouth after his de-tax scam fell apart.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:

Cant say much on eldon.

Peace
Ninj
I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall that they have long pretended he didn't exist, and remained in CA far far away from him.

And again maybe my faulty memory, but I thought he was dead broke and living hand to mouth after his de-tax scam fell apart.
He is survived by his children Brent Warman (Amy) and their children Brendon and Emily of Calgary, Alberta, Marla Wakefield and her children Chelsea and Nathan of Calgary, Alberta. . . . . He is also survived by his siblings Elva Walton of Woodstock, N.B., Vernon (Reid) Warman (Betty) of Merrit, BC, Barbara Pashen of Queensland, Australia, Gordon Warman (Marion) of Blairmore, AB, and Wendell Warman (Margaret) of Bashaw, AB. . . . . The family would also like to say a special thank you to Margaret and Wendell Warman and niece,Cheryl Saunders for their continuous love, care and support through Eldon's battle with cancer over the past year and a half.
So he has a son and daughter and grandchildren by both in Calgary, a couple of hours south of Bashaw. His siblings are scattered about but Gordon in Blairmore is close and Wendell lived in Bashaw too. Eldon may have been living with Wendell and his wife, they cared for him in his illness. He seems to stay with family since the history said he spent time in Merrit B.C., a very small town (as is Bashaw). His brother Vernon lives in Merrit. No obvious reason for him to stay in either place apart from family. Nobody in that list is from California.

He might well have been broke which was why I commented that his estate, if there is one, probably won't owe much tax.

notorial dissent

What I was referring to was something I came across a long time ago, maybe as far back as usenet days, since I haven't seen anything at all about him otherwise in years except maybe an occasional mention in passing. Hopefully he reconciled with his family in his later life.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:Eldon Warman was a key actor in the inception of the Canadian Freeman movement, he provided the theoretical background.
In the same way that Wil-E Coyote provided the theoretical background for gravity.

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In times to come, people will wonder about the ninja goat that comes once a year to lay a flower on his grave.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In 1984 while, living in Benica California, he was convicted of tax evasion. Later that same year Mr. Warman was dismissed from his position as an American Airlines pilot for insubordination. On December 12th of that year Warman's wife, Chavala, committed suicide by hanging herself with an electrical extension cord, leaving Mr. Warman with two teen-aged children, Brent and Marla. Based on an Geraldo Rivera expose he claims to have seen Warman asserts that the IRS killed his wife and has since fantasized that Washington, DC would be bombed "off the face of this Earth" by the Russians.
He lived a painful life if accurate; tragic that he elected a path that would lead to more pain.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Unfortunately it's accurate. His first wife hung herself. This was after he'd been convicted of tax evasion and lost his job as a pilot. Both of those events entirely self-inflicted. The theory that did the rounds in the fringe groups was that the U.S. government, for reasons even the fringe groups couldn't rationalize, had assassinated his wife. That seems to have been Eldon's belief. Then he followed the same path back in Canada. He was never charged with evasion here. Probably because he didn't make enough to tax or, in jobs like driving a tour bus, his taxes were taken off the top so he couldn't avoid paying them.

MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

F
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Chief2k13
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Chief2k13 »

i actually have a phone recording of me interviewing him on this concepts and ideas. Not sure where it is exactly but i would have to look.