Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Allen Boisjoli has been kidnapped!

Post by Jeffrey »

Update courtesy of Boisjoli:
lmao! I guess justice gill couldn't produce any evidence that he had lawful authority to command, compel or order me to do anything yesterday in Queens Bench. You know how I know? I asked him on the record! It went something like this: J: "the next time you will 'have' to be in court will be jury selection" Al: "oh! "have to"?! Sir can you produce any evidence for the record that shows that you have the lawful authority to command, demand or compel me to do anyting?" J: "well no" Al: "well I guess we're done here then have a good day." You should have been there doziac it was good fun, I was scolding the judge like he was a negligent babysitter that forgot to change the baby's diapers! Got it on the record that he was letting the prosecutor proceed without evidence, and then I let him know that I'll probably be filing a complaint on him with the judges Association about it, and that he was liable from that point on and I'll be drafting up a bill for my expenses 4 showing up at their fraudulent court against my will. looks like your fraud is crumbling doziac. Like I said, you morons can jump up and down and wave your arms and clap your heels all you want it's not going to overcome the truth. And the truth is: you're all a bunch of mentally ill Psychopaths that believe you live in a Fantasy Realm populated by fictions of law! And you think you have some sort of lawful authority to compel others to believe in your bullshit...when you don't, and obviously cannot provide evidence to back any of your fraudulent claims. Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it you fucking dumbass! Like I said folks...Nothing to see here, the guy's a moron, move along.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Well I guess that's the end of his criminal prosecution. Now he can get back to collecting on his billions of dollars of notes. Now that Alberta's Queen's Bench has been exposed as a bunch of powerless rogue mentally ill psychopaths I suppose Bolisjoli will be doing a private prosecution of Judge Rooke. That house of cards had to collapse one day, it just took someone like Allen to confront and demolish it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Boy, he sure likes that word psychopath.

Projection?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say that Allen is headed for some more heartache and frustration not to far down the road. Particularly when he finds out that the judge can do everything Allen said he couldn't. Maybe a nice jail cell will get his attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actually I have to try and be fair and give Allen credit where it's due. He's right on one aspect, at least accidentally.
J: "the next time you will 'have' to be in court will be jury selection" Al: "oh! "have to"?! Sir can you produce any evidence for the record that shows that you have the lawful authority to command, demand or compel me to do anyting?" J: "well no" Al: "well I guess we're done here then have a good day."
Allen's quite correct, he does not have to show up for jury selection. But there are consequences. He has elected to have a trial by jury. If he doesn't show for jury selection the Criminal Code allows the trial judge to re-elect and revert the proceeding to judge only. I'm guessing that if Allen doesn't show that's exactly what will happen. Then the judge will start proving to Allen that the court really does have jurisdiction over him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

Considering Allen's past actions I'd say that is a good bet. All things considered I doubt there will be any kind of effect since I doubt his chances are no better with a jury than with a judge. Yeah Allen, you show 'em. That mean ole judge isn't the boss of you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

actually al has a good track record of appearing. he has no problem going to court. the thing is had the judge said "you will want to be in court on.." there would be no issue in wording. i believe al was just not accepting he was appearing because the court had authority over him.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

bmxninja357 wrote:actually al has a good track record of appearing. he has no problem going to court. the thing is had the judge said "you will want to be in court on.." there would be no issue in wording. i believe al was just not accepting he was appearing because the court had authority over him.

peace,
ninj

and yet he was there because it does.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

when not accepting jurisdiction you are showing up because you want to not because you were forced to. the result is the same - you show up. but the reason in your mind is different.

your forgetting to think in canadian freeman.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:when not accepting jurisdiction you are showing up because you want to not because you were forced to. the result is the same - you show up. but the reason in your mind is different.

your forgetting to think in canadian freeman.

peace,
ninj
We had exactly the same position from Michael Millar. He argued, endlessly, that the Supreme Court of British Columbia had no jurisdiction over him. It wasn't even an argument, he proclaimed it as a self-evident fact. Yet he always showed up for his hearings. I guess he just had nothing better to do.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I can understand some people wanting to be in court because they are for a short time, or longer if they they can keep talking, the center of attention of a room full of people.

Being punished, humilated and ignored especially by people in uniform is something some people pay good money for, and something some people just ask for by their actions.
Typical is this young Norfolk man who pesters police, seemingly to get arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiNaq ... L5g/videos

Typically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYZfh1MeFw
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I’m always amazed at his total and utter belief that he’s some sort of legal genius , inspite of always losing.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

In the wilds of Boisjoli is it called winning, in the real world it is called de lusion, as he is de lusion al.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

He also has a most unfortunate case of punch me face.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

It's been a while, but I am back (for tonight at least).

I found this Edmonton Journal video on Youtube, and I wanted to share it.

"Our Freeman on the Land explainer" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHNlawopFs
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Been a while Wake Up. I mentioned you last December in this posting;

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11602&p=257444#p257444

I don't think we have to fret too much about Allen becoming a new guru. He's too demented for even the extremists.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Another update from Allen:
what you mean there's nothing else going on! I got trial in a month buddy...and they still have no evidence of the applicability of the code. lmao! what a bunch of mentally ill Psychopaths!

(reply)

lol there is not gonna be a "until then". https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdbvx04qwqwff ... .docx?dl=0 I wonder...if the prosecutor, the detective and all them corrupt judges are going to try and charge me for intimidation again when they receive THEIR bill? If you cross reference all the crimes they committed trying to set me up, with the monetary value conversion charts in the back of the Martins Criminal Code, it ends up being a few million bucks they're liable for! I'm so xcited! I find it ironic that they tried to claim a financial transaction is intimidation when they tried to extort me at gunpoint give them money for traveling and then showed up with a fucking SWAT team and ten armed officers threatening to murder me...for ideas written on paper claiming unlawful extortion! LMAO! can you say "Psychopaths"? Very revealing wouldn't you say? and I'm the intimidating one?! If they are intimidated by the truth then maybe they should find some other work or something hey? Honest work. Maybe a job that doesn't require them lie and violate people's human rights on a daily basis? That would be a smart move since they're feeling so intimidated about being caught red handed in their criminal enterprise and extortion scheem!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's just giving the prosecution more evidence.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ooh, what a nice signature he has on his bonkers letter. Not too sure about the last sentence though.......
By:Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family Divinus Partum, Deus Genus, Autonomous Free-will Man, Creditor, Sacred Trustee Not “in” any federal zone, state, province, corporate municipality, or any other territory, abode, enclave, domicile, dwelling, residence, et al., implied or expressed. Not subject to, or in accordance with, the jurisdiction of Canada, Crown, Queen, Commonwealth, United States Inc., District of Columbia, City of London, Vatican, or any derivatives, agents/agencies, possessions or subsidiaries thereof; disclosed or undisclosed, released or unreleased, attached or unattached.ALL RIGHTS PRESERVED AND RESERVED

The mind is competent, the blood flows, the flesh lives and the spirit is redeemed
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:ooh, what a nice signature he has on his bonkers letter. Not too sure about the last sentence though.......
By:Allen-Nelson of the Boisjoli family Divinus Partum, Deus Genus, Autonomous Free-will Man, Creditor, Sacred Trustee Not “in” any federal zone, state, province, corporate municipality, or any other territory, abode, enclave, domicile, dwelling, residence, et al., implied or expressed. Not subject to, or in accordance with, the jurisdiction of Canada, Crown, Queen, Commonwealth, United States Inc., District of Columbia, City of London, Vatican, or any derivatives, agents/agencies, possessions or subsidiaries thereof; disclosed or undisclosed, released or unreleased, attached or unattached.ALL RIGHTS PRESERVED AND RESERVED

The mind is competent, the blood flows, the flesh lives and the spirit is redeemed
And the body is incarcerated.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4