Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm off the hook, GlimDropper misquoted Sue. What she said was;
Blah, blah, blah, blah, under the constitution of the Tsilhqot'in Nation which is the highest constitution in North America I order everybody hearing my voice today who is a patriot and is a law enforcement officer to arrest all judges in Tennessee, in Nebraska, in British Columbia because they are not fit. Anybody who is a judge and who has committed a crime as part of the crime syndicate now in place in British Columbia, in Nebraska and Tennessee and anywhere else in Canada or the United States is ordered to be arrested immediately. Anybody that is a law enforcement officer now needs to arrest all judges immediately and that is now an order from the highest court in North America the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot'in Nation. Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Since she did not, as reported by GlimDropper, mention "right minded people everywhere" I don't fit within the limits of her order even if I qualified as being in my right mind. I'm not a law enforcement officer so her order doesn't apply to me notwithstanding that's it's a court order from the highest court in North America. Screw you SCOTUS! So I don't have to scurry over to the Supreme Court of British Columbia tomorrow morning and start arresting judges. Perhaps I should go anyhow and inform the sheriffs that it's their duty to start hauling the judges off the bench. But, but, Sue said specifically that her order applies to "everybody hearing my voice today" and if I get the sheriffs to listen to her order it won't be until tomorrow. Foiled by too precise an order.
I think you mean, "Screw you USCOTTN!" (Universal Supreme Court Of The Tsilhqot'in Nation)
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
GlimDropper

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by GlimDropper »

More Rudy Davis Updates, this time a petition from Mike Parsons to the Judge who ordered his wife to report to prison. This video is a bit better than 34 minutes long and consists almost entirely of Rudy reading Mike's petition. In order to avoid any further dismay to our benevolent beaver overlord I will treat this subject with the seriousness it deserves and not take any artistic license in characterizing Mr. Parson's arguments. You'll just have to listen to it all for yourselves. You can thank Burnaby on your way out. :wink:

Oh, and quick and somewhat nothingburger update from Sue as well (she makes no new arrest orders for anyone past, present or future perfect subjunctive).
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Benevolent? I come across as benevolent? Obviously I'm not drunk enough when I try to moderate you scurvy ingrates. I'll have to rectify that. And there's no way I'm listening to over thirty minutes of one moron droning away reading something written by another moron. I've already suffered through my full share and more of Belanger, David Lindsay, and Glenn Fearne videos. My actuarial remaining lifespan is too short to justify continuing the habit. So feel free to characterize Parsons' arguments any way you want. I won't be listening to it to verify your account.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Now at Holland's suggestion Rudy is calling Bryfogle for reasons he claims he knows not.

It's only a couple of minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcDMI8ssG_s

Rudy seems to be taking on that Holland/Parsons project full time, but I am only casually noticing the goings on.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I like it! Bryfogle uses a phone method I wish was applied to more of these blowhards. Rudy got an answering machine that told him to leave a message. After one minute he was ruthlessly cut of by a cheery voice telling him "Time's up! You've picked the maximum time for your recording."

His message? Right. Sue and the Parsons are innocent and "I've never won yet!" fake lawyer Bryfogle is just the man to help Suzanne. Except that he can't. As I've related here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11538

Bryfogle has been declared a vexatious litigant in British Columbia so he can't start any legal proceedings. What's that you say? That's not a problem because he'll just be acting for Suzanne and she'll start the proceedings? Unfortunately for that argument Bryfogle cannot represent anyone in court because he's not a lawyer. Given his vexatious litigant status and his extremely extensive history of vexatious and failed litigation I can't see any court in British Columbia cutting him any slack on his lack of legal credentials. The Parsons are jailed in the United States so even if Bryfogle, a Canadian, was a lawyer in good standing he couldn't practice in the States. So, like Rudy, I'm at a loss as to what Bryfogle is expected to do for our incarcerated innocents.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Thoughts and prayers?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

grixit wrote:Thoughts and prayers?
This is rather less fanciful than it might be. Consistent with the theory that pseudo law is magic, adherents have no regard for practical considerations, what we may call non-magical reasoning. Invoking the power of a Wizard to sort things out is common among much of the population. Their prayers to god(s) are pretty much the same thing but normalised by mass acceptance. It is not really a big leap to the hopeful adoption of other magical processes to achieve their ends.
People who adhere to the supernatural will always be willing to have a go at harder and harder supernatural if it seems to promise them something.

I would argue that adoption of pseudlaw is normal, just stretched a bit. The fact that it simply does not work is irrelevant because the pragmatic evaluation of evidence is not part of the thinking process.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I'm procrastinating filing my taxes so I popped in to check on the status of Sue Holland. Still locked up in Prince George Correctional awaiting trail in Williams Lake at the end of the month for child abduction. Lots of phone calls over to https://yearofjubile.com/mikepatsue all nicely recorded here https://www.youtube.com/user/LoneStar1776/videos. She actually, on the surface, sounds half rational until you start to listen closely. It's still annoying me that I can't find any direct link as to why she should be interested in the Parsons. Therefore I went down the rabbit hole of taking a look at some of their supporters who have been sending "thought and prayers" to Holland. Some of them, too be blunt, are bat sh*t crazy. They like this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs and https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Texe_Marrs. I even checked back and Holland and Bryfogle followed his ideals and ran this web site: http://4thangelsministry.com/home. I earnestly implore you, do not go to this blog run by one of Holland's fans: http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org. I know residents of Alberta have a certain reputation to maintain but after reading this blog post I was left babbling incoherently in the corner and needed strong drink to clear my mind:
twelve-tribes-criminal-cult-stole-my-goats-car-45-1-oz-gold-coins-daughter-in-that-order
Damn goat stealers...
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I read that as
twelve-tribes-criminal-cult-stole-my-goats-car......
Damn SovCit goats, driving without a licence I'll bet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
eric

Post by eric »

No the goats were stolen by evil blood sucking illuminati using them for Satanic rituals under the orders of the Rothschild family. I did a bit of research on this particular character since he lives near me. Anyways, the twelve tribes references this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel
carrying on to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_communities
The Vine church, part of the above, is reasonably active out here and actually does some good work with the homeless and street people. The author of the blog and his ex wife were caught up with them and certainly had an interesting relationship. Saying any more may be the subject of a seperate post.
eric

Post by eric »

I took a break from my normal pursuits today and did some research on the rather misogynistic fellow I mentioned above and he is deserving of his own thread. Searching for an appropriate title - how about "Darryl-Bruce: McDowell, when religion meets the sovereign"?
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

YouTuber Frater has been posting the audios of some of Mike Parson's preliminary court hearings. [Link to his channel]

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

GlimDropper wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:49 pm YouTuber Frater has been posting the audios of some of Mike Parson's preliminary court hearings. [Link to his channel]

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Thanks for the shout out for my channel :) I'm working on getting audios of Parsons original state court trial for aggravated assault.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Howdy Frater, good of you to stop by. I'm afraid Rudy and Erin are on to us, we must redouble our efforts not to learn anything from Mike Parsons.

Erin darling, there really is a legitimate and recognized Tsilhqot’in nation, only Sue, Pat and Mike are not members of it, this of course means that Mike is not their ambassador so he has no diplomatic immunity. A true friend of Mr. Parsons, in light of the legal situation he finds himself in, would not encourage him to keep entertaining his fantasies but instead try and get him to focus on what will happen when the State Department doesn't send him a magic get out of jail free card. I know you and Rudy dislike lawyers but Mike needs one now, a good one.

ETA: Bonus content from Mike and Rudy. And for the record Rudy, it's not true.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:39 am ETA: Bonus content from Mike and Rudy. And for the record Rudy, it's not true.
And several of us make no secret of who we are.

Now what?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

They don't give their names it says on a video posted by Lonestar1776.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

That user name makes no sense. Why is a Canadian calling himself by my state's nickname of "Lone Star", followed by a year which has no significance for either Texas (which didn't exist in 1776) or (presumably, I don't know Canadian history) Canada?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

or (presumably, I don't know Canadian history) Canada?
Shortly after the American Revolution began (but technically not until 1777), the American rebels formally invited Canada to join the newly-declared United States. Canada did not take them up on this kind offer.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:30 pm That user name makes no sense. Why is a Canadian calling himself by my state's nickname of "Lone Star", followed by a year which has no significance for either Texas (which didn't exist in 1776) or (presumably, I don't know Canadian history) Canada?
because every variation of 'Loneturd' was taken?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Not to be racist but are they actually of native descent? Secondly, where'd they get the money for a plane? And how was he able to fly a plane while being a wanted criminal?