Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert Menard

Post by LordEd »

Jeffrey wrote:Don't know what all this jibber jabber about "net stalking" him is.

This thread was functionally dead for the time period that he stopped preaching Freemanism before the traffic arrest, we only started talking about him again after that arrest and him reviving the consumer purchase scam. Prior to that it was only references to his theories popping up here and there, and that doesn't count as stalking.

All the guy has to do is quit with the scams and we'll stop discussing him if that's what upsets him.
Its more JREF that had a close eye on Menard than Quatloos. He is "director menard" of the world freeman society, so I don't know what he expects people to do to see what's up in the freeman world than to check his facebook periodically. Until the traffic and personation arrest, he really wasn't doing anything freemanish and let others be the lab rats.

He's banned from JREF and ickes as far as I know. Its why he has to (if suspicions are true) post as winteral in dishonor of their rules. He could come chat here, but refuses. Too many capable of dissecting and following legal papers.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

arayder wrote:The line of thought is, "They aren't refuting me. . .they are stalking me. . .so my ACCP scam must be legal."

I didn't say it made sense.
I wouldn't go that far, illogic certainly, but thought, come on!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:
arayder wrote:The line of thought is, "They aren't refuting me. . .they are stalking me. . .so my ACCP scam must be legal."

I didn't say it made sense.
I wouldn't go that far, illogic certainly, but thought, come on!!!!
I would give money be a cyber fly on the wall at one of the upcoming ACCP web conferences.

-------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 41 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Let the lying rationalizing begin.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

arayder wrote:
I would give money be a cyber fly on the wall at one of the upcoming ACCP web conferences.
The government probably has those already. Next year they'll be available from Sharper Image.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote:An informative post, Bill!
Agreed.

Meanwhile over on Icke's felixk has drawn Menard's winteral's attention to the post. Check out his desperate respose:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=157
I'm no longer of the opinion that Winteral is Menard. It is now fact, at least to me. Winteral is desperately trying to defend Menard at Ickes, like he has a strong personal interest in it yet he claims to know little about Menard and has never contacted him. If so why the impassioned support? The posters at Ickes are not treating him or Menard kindly.

Menard cannot deny that he was arrested or charged. If he did it would probably result in bail being revoked and getting tossed in jail. That is why he is pussyfooting around the issue on his Face Book page. So winteral is putting up a moronic defense of Menard at Ickes by saying they are all liars because they said Menard was arrested on the day of the incident but nobody has evidence of that. He has not said that Menard was not arrested, just that he wasn't arrested that day and he seems to think this idiotic argument actually has some weight. He's such a fool that he posted this on Ickes although nobody at Ickes said that he was arrested on the day of the incident. I said it here and I corrected myself later. And, in any case, the discussion is about the arrest and charges, when he was arrrested is totally irrelevant to this. So of course the Ickes posters roasted him over that and then all gave their opinions of Menard.
Felixk
Originally Posted by winteral

Do you still say he was arrested on the day of the stop, or were you lying? It must be one or the other right?
Obviously your reading comprehension skills are shit or you are deliberately trying to put words into my mouth.
Please point out where in my post I wrote that he was arrested on the day of the stop. For the second time I am having to correct you. I said that he was arrested. I did not say he was arrested on the day of the stop. I was not lying. Are you claiming he was not arrested? Please refrain from twisting other people's words. That is the exact behaviour I would expect from one of Menard's apologists.
You can read it all here;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 68&page=10
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Went to say hi on that thread. Was wondering if anybody noticed the hunt-up phone conversation. Perhaps 'winteral' will reveal the reason.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

felixk wrote on Icke's:
Please point out where in my post I wrote that he was arrested on the day of the stop. For the second time I am having to correct you. I said that he was arrested. I did not say he was arrested on the day of the stop. I was not lying. Are you claiming he was not arrested? Please refrain from twisting other people's words. That is the exact behaviour I would expect from one of Menard's apologists.
That post got felixk banned.
It looks as though the Icke mods continue to protect certain members.
The Icke forum runs in a manner that, if it were TPTB acting in the same way, they would be criticising them for it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:felixk wrote on Icke's:
That post got felixk banned.
It looks as though the Icke mods continue to protect certain members.
The Icke forum runs in a manner that, if it were TPTB acting in the same way, they would be criticising them for it.
Winteral may not be Bobby, but he sure argues like him. If he is the Fezzed One we have a window into just how far Menard's mental state has degenerated.

-------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 42 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

Oh its Bobby alright, I should know.
Its Asky/Jargon Buster here, I was 12345qwert over on Ickes before i got two warnings and a ban for trying to out old Winteral Menard.
His posting style stand out a mile.
I left him alone after he was busted years ago, I just fancied a bit of fun.
Kiwi seems to be doing his best to battle Menards corner even going to the extent of manipulating quotes.

By the way hi Arayder, hi Rumpy
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

slowlyslowly wrote:Oh its Bobby alright, I should know.
Its Asky/Jargon Buster here, I was 12345qwert over on Ickes before i got two warnings and a ban for trying to out old Winteral Menard.
His posting style stand out a mile.
I left him alone after he was busted years ago, I just fancied a bit of fun.
Kiwi seems to be doing his best to battle Menards corner even going to the extent of manipulating quotes.

By the way hi Arayder, hi Rumpy
Yo, JB!

Yes, Menard loves to argue inconsequential points in the hopes that central issues will be ignored. In this case Bobby is whining that any criticism of him constitutes bias in the hopes readers won't realize that his four year brag that he's a peace officer is a lie.

It's pure Menard and the ole boy is soooo full of himself that he thinks he's going to fool folks by playing winteral.

-------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 44 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

slowlyslowly wrote: By the way hi Arayder, hi Rumpy
Hiya! I did have a sneaking suspicion that was you. :lol:
I'm still convinced winteral is Bobby Boy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

Yes its definitely him, the style is unmistakable.

I stopped a couple years ago now, guy was finished, he still is TBH
No one really gives him money any more, his last site he set up to raise finds raised nothing.
It got to the point where poking the loony through the bars got boring.
Kaiser has just responded to some of my posts on Ickes with the same old statutes are rules not laws nonsense.
Theres no talking to them, just let them find out the hard way.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

Ickes forum seems to be welcoming bobby back into the fold, a circle jerk of posters now seem to be hitting high fives at the moment, no doubt the backstage PMs have been circulating.

Poor Mighty Zhiba formerly Merlincove who changed his user name to hide his shame after Menard posted info that he claimed was from a solicitor which he fraudulently copied and made up.
They had no choice but to ban him, the freeman section has slowed to a trickle and just picked up again.
Strange thing is the people they ban are the ones who create the interesting threads.

I dont think me saying I was happy with my life and I enjoyed my job helped.
Way too much for them to take.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They have tender sensibilities over at Ickes! They are busily banning anyone from the site who strays from the Menard party lie, sorry, line, in the "Rob Menard Arrested" discussion. First they banned felixk after this post;
Quote:
Originally Posted by winteral

Do you still say he was arrested on the day of the stop, or were you lying? It must be one or the other right?
Obviously your reading comprehension skills are shit or you are deliberately trying to put words into my mouth.Please point out where in my post I wrote that he was arrested on the day of the stop. For the second time I am having to correct you. I said that he was arrested. I did not say he was arrested on the day of the stop. I was not lying. Are you claiming he was not arrested? Please refrain from twisting other people's words. That is the exact behaviour I would expect from one of Menard's apologists. Last edited by felixk; 01-03-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Then 12345qwert got banned for something, no idea what. It's like being in the lines in 1918 and the Spanish flu has just started. Then the guy beside you in the trench suddenly sneezes. Who will survive? Edofquatloos is probably living on borrowed time but is currently tolerated because of his novelty value.

All a job well done as far as reverendjim is concerned;
Originally Posted by gremlin Go on make it three.

good things come to those who wait. yes, i know you waited a long time in felix's case...all's well that ends well.
Originally Posted by bikerdruid kinda weird, eh?
not really. not if you understand this forum. not if you understand the indiginous population as it were... there are certain attributes that long time or high post members share....and there are certain attribures that the banned members share. its not always obvious, but its there.
Would those attributes that banned members share include not kissing the ass of the moderators but instead asking legitimate questions about posted claims? Like questioning winteral/Menard on his self-serving comments? By internet standards felixk was exquisitely polite but he called Menard out on his "Was he arrested on the day of the incident" nonsense so he was gone.

Ickes manages to keep all the posters on the same page by the selective pruning of dissent but it eludes me what point Davidicke.com serves if it is just a smug self-selected insider group congratulating each other. The motto a the top of every page is "exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real". Would that be the dreamworld the moderators try to maintain by banning anyone who attempts to question it?

Almost makes it worthwhile for me to sign up there so I can be banned. It's like that thrill of achievement that twenty lucky people felt in 1972 when they found that they were on Nixon's enemies list. Paul Newman said that it was the greatest achievement of his life. Although I wouldn't go that far about being kicked out of Ickes.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I don't think jif could handle a discussion with citations and case history. I posted the definition of peace officer to to see of menard winteral would expand. I think menard relies on "or other person's employed as peace officers".

Somehow menard and employed don't usually belong in the same sentence. It also asks the question about who is the employer, how and how often is he paid. Also needing a SIN to be employed in Canada which he refuses to acknowledge.

If I have any trouble I'll ask the pro's here.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

reverendjim wrote:...not if you understand the indiginous population as it were...
Does "indiginous population" mean a set of people who are continually indignant? Or just suffer from being dingy (dirty) by virtue of their gene pool?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I did a round of lurking at GOODF. Several times my password simply didn't work and the password reset failed. Other times. I got an IP ban and had to vpn access it.

Not really worth the effort actually. It got boring from repetition. Same argument cycle and eventual failure.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

other guy at DIF wrote:Well said. The David Icke Forum by its statement of purpose and posting agreement specifically prohibits inter-forum flame wars and embraces the freedom to express opinions irregardless of language styles. This openness explains the vibrant and diverse discussion the forum has enjoyed.
Pretty sure this is bait to make banning offense statements in opposition to it.
slowlyslowly
Swabby
Swabby

Post by slowlyslowly »

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=284

Anyone else think its not Menard?

Question: What supports your belief that the word 'employed' when used in the Criminal Code is defined as 'hired as an employee' and not 'to make use of'?

I don't think it means what you think it means....