Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Moderator: Burnaby49

goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Dean Clifford: Sentencing & Beyond

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Dean thinks that his newest magical incantations are going to get him out of prison "tout de suite" (Right away). :lol:
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Kinda boring as far as updates go.

Seems judge Martin gave some epic speech at his sentencing totally bashing Dean and his ideology and that hurt Dean's feelings.

We get some indirect info about the website money, apparently it's going towards paying for Dean's beach house.

Also some loose talk about the jail he's in. Think he says they're trying to transfer him to federal but he wants to stay in Manitoba since it's closer to court?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Some low risk offenders can serve a low federal sentence in provincial.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

REVIEW OF VIDEO:

Having listened to this recording, I really can't wait for the sentencing transcripts ...
Man, you should have been there for that diatribe that that idiot [Justice Chris Martin] went off on. He was calling us all "clowns" and a bunch of other sh*t.
- Dean spent his first night (January 8th) on the 8th floor of Winnipeg Remand Center, where they apparently threw him in the "Psyc Ward" with a "suicide bib" on?

- Dean claims he is going to "put an application in for an order for mistrial and miscarriage of justice", as opposed to an APPEAL. :haha:

- Dean claims he is a "World Leader in the Freedom Movement" !!! :snicker:

- Dean goes on a rant about the "international covenants" and "the right to self determination". Apparently Dean is oblivious to the FACT that when the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights mentions the term "the right to self determination", they are speaking about how every NATION under the United Nations Charter has "the right to self determination" - not each individual human being !!! :brickwall:

- At 22 minutes in Darren Clifford mentions, "We're getting our hands on TRANSCRIPTS right away". If this is true, it looks like Burnaby may have been right to wait.

- At the 24 minute mark Dean says, "it might be a WEEK or two before I'm out of here". Holy deja vu - didn't we hear this before 2 years ago, in January 2014 ??? :haha:

One last thing, throughout the whole recording, Dean kept making reference to "Tom" the "banker" who would be happy to pay. At one point Dean slipped up and said "we might be able to keep the beach house" (meaning 9 Lorna Street).
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I been meaning to ask, what exactly is a "beach house" in the context of Manitoba.

I thought that was frozen tundra up there.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote:I been meaning to ask, what exactly is a "beach house" in the context of Manitoba.

A private cell where Bubba grabs him by the hair and declares 'you're my beach'
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Jeffrey wrote:I been meaning to ask, what exactly is a "beach house" in the context of Manitoba.
Only in winter, which seems to last forever. In early summer you get to enjoy the blackflies, by June or so it's the mosquitoes until first frost. Any water (read slough) that you wish to swim in usually has leeches and by July you get the joy of various forms of swimmer's itch. :violin:
Wake Up! Productions

Perhaps you are joking, but to answer this question, I have uploaded this Google Earth / Streetview image:

For some strange reason, Google has mislabelled "Lorna Street" as "Lorne Street".
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Not sure where in the vast lands of Quatloos I should post this so I will plop it here:

https://i.imgur.com/2nETQ5P.jpg

FMOLT doesn't make it onto the map but 'Maritime law" does.
RaccoonMother
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RaccoonMother »

Wake Up! Productions wrote: - At 22 minutes in Darren Clifford mentions, "We're getting our hands on TRANSCRIPTS right away". If this is true, it looks like Burnaby may have been right to wait.
Is there a way to find out from the Manitoba courts that someone has ordered a particular set of transcripts?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

RaccoonMother wrote:Is there a way to find out from the Manitoba courts that someone has ordered a particular set of transcripts?
I'm sure Dean and Bro will produce another audio stating quite clearly when they've got the transcripts.

If nothing else, the OPCA crowd are quite good at documenting their activities.
Wake Up! Productions

RaccoonMother wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote: - At 22 minutes in Darren Clifford mentions, "We're getting our hands on TRANSCRIPTS right away". If this is true, it looks like Burnaby may have been right to wait.
Is there a way to find out from the Manitoba courts that someone has ordered a particular set of transcripts?
From what little I know, you apparently find that out by requesting a price quote.
SpitfireIX
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by SpitfireIX »

I was there for a few days last August. It was cold and rainy with high winds the day I visited Hecla Island, but other than that it was pleasantly warm and sunny.
goldenthroat86
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by goldenthroat86 »

Dean thinks he's "going to get out in about a week or two." :shock:

My question is this: Is Dean mentally ill, or does he actually realize he's full of shit and is just putting on a show to keep the contributions flowing? :shrug:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

dean believes just enough to be mildly diluted. its 90% scam and 10% arrogance. he believes he is such a masterful manipulator that he can manipulate the courts and prison system as well as his internet dupes.

it will always be about money. at the heart is dean, a gun toting doper. like all folks of this type it is always about money. in reality he is a glorified bum. he will never be anything but a bum. anyone he associates with will have there lives turned to shit before they realize dean is a bum. and its only a matter of time before someone knocks his block off which is what happens to most loudmouthed, entitled, lying, racist, drug pushing, drug using, ungrateful bums. personally i look forward to his black eye update. he threatened and intimidated enough folks to protect his scam that sooner or later someone will see dean for what he is and the bum will get his due.

inmate clifford to the infirmary....

ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:dean believes just enough to be mildly diluted. its 90% scam and 10% arrogance. he believes he is such a masterful manipulator that he can manipulate the courts and prison system as well as his internet dupes.

it will always be about money. at the heart is dean, a gun toting doper. like all folks of this type it is always about money. in reality he is a glorified bum. he will never be anything but a bum. anyone he associates with will have there lives turned to shit before they realize dean is a bum. and its only a matter of time before someone knocks his block off which is what happens to most loudmouthed, entitled, lying, racist, drug pushing, drug using, ungrateful bums. personally i look forward to his black eye update. he threatened and intimidated enough folks to protect his scam that sooner or later someone will see dean for what he is and the bum will get his due.

inmate clifford to the infirmary....

ninj
While I appreciate the sentiment of your post, I do think that it is bordering on (if not flat out) defamatory libel. I am not defending Dean, but rather suggesting that you edit your post.

From what I know, and from what the law knows, there is no evidence that Dean has ever been "drug pushing", "drug using" or a "doper". Though it can be inferred, it has never been proven. If you can't prove the words that you choose to write on the internet, it can be considered defamatory libel, which is a Criminal Code offence. I should know, I was charged with defamatory libel (in regards to my ex-wife). Though the words I wrote were said with malice, thankfully I was able to prove that they were actually TRUE. Can you say the same?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

he manufactured an illegal drug for the purpose of trafficking. he was convicted of this and is currently in jail for it.

ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:he manufactured an illegal drug for the purpose of trafficking. he was convicted of this and is currently in jail for it.

ninj
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Dean was charged with (and convicted of) "production of a controlled substance". Please show me where "for the purpose of trafficking" comes in. As I said, it can be inferred or assumed, but it has never been PROVEN !!!

Just offering my advise based on my own personal legal experience.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

its an included offense.

ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:its an included offense.

ninj
I have not researched this in depth, can you provide a link to some reading material that states what you have stated?