David-Kevin: Lindsay: The Unlicensed Man

Moderator: Burnaby49

kunta:kinte
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: David-Kevin: Lindsay: The Unlicensed Man

Post by kunta:kinte »

notorial dissent wrote:The group I was sort of following was definitely of the sovrunidjit variety, and I lost track of them quite some time ago, as I think it was another great sovrun dream that imploded of its own inertia.
You're thinking of Free State Wyoming, which forked from the FSP due to them picking New Hampshire. It was run by Kenneth Royce, who used the pen name Boston T. Party, and wrote a number of books.

http://www.freestatewyoming.org/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: David-Kevin: Lindsay: The Unlicensed Man

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, as I recall, this klownKarKollective was in the boonies of either UT or ID, and they were going to buy, notice I say going to, a chunk of ground and then parcel it out for the "members" to build houses/castles on and then the guiding light of this whole scheme was going to provide infra-structure, streets, water, sewer, lights, internet, that sort of thing. Now again as I say, they were going to buy this piece of prime property :sarcasmon: and start as soon as they had enough start up money, so they were wanting money up front from the "members". I don't remember ho much they wanted for the property they were going to buy, but it didn't make a lot of sense as there was no way with the fees he was charging that they could cover the purchase and the infrastructure costs, and the building of the houses on the money he was asking for. So the economics of it was fantasy from start to finish. The kicker was that the "members" weren't really buying the ground they were building on and putting improvements on, they were basically ground renting for 20 years and then it would revert back to the guy who was fronting it. I didn't think at the time that the people he was trying to sell to were sophisticated enough, or even bright enough, to figure out that they were helping someone else buy land they would never own, and that the likelihood of him ever coming through on any of his promises was about slim adn less than none. They made quite a bit of noise for several months and then just disappeared, never did hear what actually happened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.