Karl Lentz – coming (very) soon to Canada!

Moderator: Burnaby49

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Karl Lentz – coming (very) soon to Canada!

Post by PeanutGallery »

I wouldn't say he got greedy, just that he seems to be learning that nobody is going to buy the cow when you give the milk away for free.

Of course to make this analogy correct it should be noted that Karl is in fact milking a bull.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jamie "Bopalot" Barnes (see viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10008 ) recently published a video of him doing a phone-in to Karl Lentz, with a third person participating. The audio is poor and the conversation is even worse. Mutual back-scratching between KL and A.N.Other, while JB disputes with KL whether children are property.

It gets very deep and philosophical, much like a late-night discussion after a few beers too many.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Karl appears to be having problems controlling the narrative. Someone managed to ask him why he lost his court cases where he was suing for hundreds of millions of dollars, Karl's explanation was that he asked the judge to dismiss his own case. (Ignore that the decision to dismiss his case at no point mentions that it was Karl who requested it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODriX5H8Rs

But more interestingly he seems to state that there are active arrest warrants out for him in Alabama and that he was wanted at one point for a bank robbery? We must dig deeper.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

In his latest broadcast, Karl laments the fact that his listeners aren't donating enough money. I mean, who could figure, people who are trying to get out of their taxes and other debts would be cheap?

Karl ONLY received $125 in the last week - and this is just unacceptable! He says it costs him $500 a month to run his computer (not relevant, since he uses his computer for things other than calls), skype (free), and internet (more like $50). And then he claims that his cellphone is $700 because he "calls people all over the world."

But hes got a plan! Now there are EXCLUSIVE Saturday Skype sessions where you can talk in a private conference with this scholar.

The price is only $100. Per session. I'm not kidding.

:haha:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I enjoyed this video from Jamie Barnes in which he shares the embarrassment of following the Karl Lentz advice on how to find Queens bench in the UK Royal Courts of Justice.

http://youtu.be/FN9xNxC26as
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LightinDarkness wrote:In his latest broadcast, Karl laments the fact that his listeners aren't donating enough money. I mean, who could figure, people who are trying to get out of their taxes and other debts would be cheap?

Karl ONLY received $125 in the last week - and this is just unacceptable! He says it costs him $500 a month to run his computer (not relevant, since he uses his computer for things other than calls), skype (free), and internet (more like $50). And then he claims that his cellphone is $700 because he "calls people all over the world."

But hes got a plan! Now there are EXCLUSIVE Saturday Skype sessions where you can talk in a private conference with this scholar.

The price is only $100. Per session. I'm not kidding.

:haha:
It's very hard to be a Field Marshal, leading Mighty Armies to Victory, when you only have enough followers to comprise a squad -- maybe even a platoon.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, LiD, my take from all of this is that Karl is cheap and stupid, right? I mean he's a tax protester and believes in imaginary courts so we've got the stupid part, and if his cell plan isn't better than that he's also really cheap, a really fatal combination when you're trying to scam someone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

notorial dissent wrote:So, LiD, my take from all of this is that Karl is cheap and stupid, right? I mean he's a tax protester and believes in imaginary courts so we've got the stupid part, and if his cell plan isn't better than that he's also really cheap, a really fatal combination when you're trying to scam someone.
Yep, but hes a strange kind of stupid. Lentz blasts other gurus for pulling the birth certificate/freeman on the land sovereign citizen stuff. But he embraces other parts of the sovcit nuttery to a great extent. For example, his entire schtick revolves around saying nothing in court (to not "recognize" your strawman) and coming in as a MAN and not A PERSON.

From listening to him, it sounds like he had a "success" in England once where his "clients" were declared guilty but mentally incompetent.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think the client in England story is fake.

I've tried looking for news articles of Bangladeshi's in London/UK being charged with terrorist threats or harassment and there was nothing available online. Their re-telling of the story is completely fantastical and full of obvious exaggerations. There's the whole Queen's bench thing, little hints that they may have in reality lost i.e. the guilty verdict and recent updates by the client claiming he's been having trouble and had monetary judgements against him and his father, etc.

We don't have the full story at all.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ok, so there's this special office inside the courthouse. It's called The Queen's Bench.

And it's hard to find. So hard that the folks at the reception desk give you what they call the "treasure map". After that, it's up to you to to traverse miles and miles of hallway using the map to guide you.

If you find the Queen's Bench, you can get your proper recognition as a Man. Even you're a woman, you'll leave with hair on your chest. Oh and they'll vacate any silly attempt to obstruct your sovereignty. You can also get a heart, brains, courage, the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone, cheat codes to Farmville-- or a baby's arm holding an apple.

And yet no one seems to have actually found the place, even with the maps. They return from the stygian depths of the inner corridors, their torches and canteens exhausted, to report that they almost made it but had to turn back. Each sortie has to start over because apparently no one has ever though to mark their trail.

Personally, i don't believe there is such a thing as the Queen's Bench.

I think the only thing in there is a minotaur.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Personally, I believe there are a LOT of people who are clueless and gullible who won't believe they are/have been taken by a con man even when you hit them over the head with the facts of it. Is what I believe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I thought it past time that Lentz got some individualized attention.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Karl has finally addressed the discrepancy between the records on PACER and his version of events. To summarize, the PACER records are incorrect and his version is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxqmvUg1seA
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

grixit wrote:Ok, so there's this special office inside the courthouse. It's called The Queen's Bench.

And it's hard to find. So hard that the folks at the reception desk give you what they call the "treasure map". After that, it's up to you to to traverse miles and miles of hallway using the map to guide you.

If you find the Queen's Bench, you can get your proper recognition as a Man. Even you're a woman, you'll leave with hair on your chest. Oh and they'll vacate any silly attempt to obstruct your sovereignty. You can also get a heart, brains, courage, the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone, cheat codes to Farmville-- or a baby's arm holding an apple.

And yet no one seems to have actually found the place, even with the maps. They return from the stygian depths of the inner corridors, their torches and canteens exhausted, to report that they almost made it but had to turn back. Each sortie has to start over because apparently no one has ever though to mark their trail.

Personally, i don't believe there is such a thing as the Queen's Bench.

I think the only thing in there is a minotaur.
Now that's where you're wrong:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10479
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”