Robert-Scott: Christy - The Menardian Cat's Paw

Moderator: Burnaby49

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Robert-Scott: Christy - The Menardian Cat's Paw

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Over in the Robert Menard thread (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3019&start=140#p172579) I have linked to a collection of documents from a motor vehicle ticket dispute where Menard acted on behalf of a Robert Scott Christy (by the end of the material that mutates into Robert-Scott: Christy).

I did a little digging on Mr. Christy and did not identify any further litigation in which he is involved. That said, Mr. Christy had recorded a couple of Youtube video interviews in which he discusses his background and introduces himself as co-founder of the “Think Free” organization (the now defunct “ThinkFree.ca” website):
Let me just say the Mr. Christy is … well … a little less than coherent. I have this sneaking suspicion that he has a long history of consuming materials potentially related to Alexander Ream's medicinal oils, suitable for internal and external application.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert-Scott: Christy - The Menardian Cat's Paw

Post by notorial dissent »

And probably in considerably rawer less processed form.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

If you listen past the drug haze there are a few gems.
Menard was walking aroung selling his books
The freeman-on-the-land that was his designation, that was something he got from a judge from the states
So 1. Menard was milking it for money. 2. Got it from sovereigns in the states.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Originality does not seem to have been or be one of Bobby's long suits any more than telling the truth is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.