Carol & Rod Volk: CERI "minister" Belanger's latest victims

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Carol & Rod Volk: CERI "minister" Belanger's latest vict

Post by Burnaby49 »

Then you can appreciate the task ahead of me. I have uploaded all of the Volk documents to MediaFire and I'll be providing the links. I also have Belanger's court documents from his 2002 foreclosure file and I've also got those on MediaFire, links also to be provided. Belanger is largely about what you would expect: coronation oath, oath of allegiance, biblical supremacy, Belanger's unique passive/aggressive idiocy, etc but there are also some surprises. One is that Belanger's very ill-focused babbling reveals CERI was very active in the early 2000's - members were showing up in court on criminal charges, tax evasion - who knows what else.

I have to go through all of these documents, Belanger and the Volks, and beat them into a coherent narrative to show how badly Belanger's scam failed in real life when it faced the only audience that counts, the courts. With luck this might dissuade future suckers from following the Volk's path.

It will take a while. I'm off to a court hearing tomorrow morning to hear an OPCA case where a local Karate school owner refuses to pay property tax because he claims that the municipality of Burnaby, where I live, doesn't exist because the native indians still own it all. The guy is big on the all capital letter argument since the letters patent that created the "City of Burnaby" styled it in upper and lower case but the court proceedings are all upper case which is clearly an attempt to bring "an action in a fictional name for inmproper purposes". No doubt it will be Meads this and Meads that. Gregor Fpic Jahn and Rory Hawes intent to use the same argument at their trials but it looks like Karate Guy gets first crack at it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perhaps he can go after the "largest number of concrete blocks broken with a head slam" record; he seems qualified.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will have to grant you, that is the scribbling of a seriously disturbed mind, one needing serious and copious application of very strong anti-psychotics on a regular and ongoing basis.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Caril and Rod's name copyrighting is now legally established and binding! They made a public announcement in a local newspaper so it is official and we now proceed at our own risk in violating their clearly valid copyrights.

http://www.straight.com/classifieds/ad/10360951

This is going to cost me big-time when I finally get my omnibus posting out about their legal problems.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I am actually looking forward to your opus magnum on their mentor Bellanger. After all, he was the one who got this ball rolling with his own loss of family, home, career and wealth. Just curious to see if you can find what, if anything, sent him off the rails.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Well, I am actually looking forward to your opus magnum on their mentor Bellanger. After all, he was the one who got this ball rolling with his own loss of family, home, career and wealth. Just curious to see if you can find what, if anything, sent him off the rails.
Sorry,no idea what triggered him. I acquired copies of all the documents in the Alberta court file regarding his foreclosure action and I have other documents from about that time which also relate to his religious beliefs and his involvment in the druids. They do a good job of telling what happened but nothing giving any clue what triggered it. Nothing as simple as a religious conversion obviously, people have those every day but don't end up using religion to go full-frontal against their banks and end up evicted. However, since he actually did this, ended up losing his home, wife, and two daughters, and has been obsessed with it since, I have to believe it is more than just a con and he is sincere. I've read a lot of documents and watched a lot of his videos and I still have no idea why he continues this pointless crusade after all these years.

I often think of it as a mental problem, not necessarily a mental illness but an unwillingness, after all he's lost, all of his failures, to admit to himself that he screwed up his life because of his own stupidity. He's invested too much to cut his losses.

For that matter I have no idea what motivates any of them. The Volks started out financial. I'm guessing that they were having problems meeting their mortgage and Belanger appeared to throw them a lifeline. But it went past that to crazy. The OPPT transcript, the name copyrighting, the lunacy in the court documents, why have they continued burrowing deeper after they'd obviously lost and Belanger had failed them? No idea again.

Rory Hawes same. He's been battling the law most of his adult life but not for any financial gain. He's 36 years old and has been in and out of court for 17 of those years over his claimed right to drive without a license. I've seen him in court a number of times and he seems completely sincere but he's screwing up his life over an issue he has absolutely no hope of winning. Why? Beyond any of my understanding.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:he seems completely sincere but he's screwing up his life over an issue he has absolutely no hope of winning. Why? Beyond any of my understanding.
If you're really convinced of his sincerity - a big if, but to each his own - read Don Quixote.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am not sure if the correct word to describe Bellanger is "sincere", "deluded" or "liar." But if he is sincere, then we have to conclude that he is delusional as well. Because you cannot be that sincere in the face of all of the losses as well as the results of steering the Volks into the rocks as well. A truly sincere person would recognize that there was a problem at some point along the way with their solution and that it would be impractical, as well as immoral, to tell people to do the same thing that you did en route to losing your own home.

But if you demanded that I apply a one-word adjective to Bellanger, I would say "sociopathic."

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Whose couch is Belanger currently occupying?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hopefully Dr. Ruth's.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd pay money to watch, but I have a feeling it wouldn't go well. The Parasite doesn't believe in truths unless they are his home grown and manufactured variety, and I can't imagine him coping with the dissection she would give him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:Hopefully Dr. Ruth's.
She still around?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote:
wserra wrote:Hopefully Dr. Ruth's.
She still around?
Yes, she is, but there are some really bad visuals coming to mind with the mention of a sovrun on the couch with Dr. Ruth. Curse you, Wes.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Belanger has finally broken his silence on the Volk debacle by posting a batch of videos blaming them for their abject failure to both keep their house and stop paying their mortgage.

First he gives us a couple of videos taken at the time of the foreclosure where he valiantly stood barring the door of the Volk's church against the ungodly and ranted at real estate agents. These greedy followers of Mammon just didn't realize who they were up against. The second video has to be my favorite Belanger video of all time for no other reason than it is only seventeen seconds long;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurPuIbIUsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq1Krtoap7o

Then the post-mortem as Belanger explained how the Volks really won and kept their house!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9DquMK77w

Well they would have won, they actually HAD won, then they just gave up just on the cusp of victory. How can Belanger be blamed for that? He led them to the gateway of the promised land but they would not cross the threshold. He had told them at the beginning that his help was based upon the condition that "they continued right through to the end regardless of the huff and puff of the wolf on the other side of the door." And they agreed. During the three months of the saga there was much intimidation on the part of the courts and police but Belanger held steadfast. He had the Volks sue everybody involved using upper and lower case names! How can you get more ecclesiastically legal than that? They even used the Canadian Style Manual, a point I made myself in a previous posting. The Paraclete decisively TRUMPED the Federal Rules of Court ... by physically smacking his King James Bible down on the Rules of Court! But the nefarious court permitted OTHER filings even though they named the parties in all upper case letters. A vile betrayal of King James.

Then at 5'50 the real shocker, the reason that the Federal Court of Canada crucified the Volks! Belanger revealed that the Canadian government issued three trillion dollars worth of bonds on the order of the United States government. They did this because the United States is bankrupt and cannot borrow in such large amounts. Canada, with an economy only 10% of that of America, apparently still can. We then passed this money on to you Americans, not that we get any thanks for it. The bonds were purchased by the HSBC, the same bank that held the Volk's mortgage. So, as a quid pro quo for lending us the money the government of Canada has ordered all Canadian courts to decide any lawsuit involving the HSBC to decide in the bank's favour. It's all so clear to me now.

But Belanger struggled on doing god's work until he realized that the Volks were not really sincere in their faith in Christ and were just pretending to be Christians to dodge their mortgage because of filthy, filthy greed. Carol, prior to contacting Belanger, had tried eight different gurus promising to eliminate their mortgage and all had failed her. But the Paraclete had shown them how to SMASH the Federal Court ... but the Volks just wouldn't do it! Belanger said it was "beyond explanation" why, at the last minute, the Volks wouldn't send the paperwork that he had had prepared for the Federal Court that would have defeated the bank.

Then Carol started unjustly slandering Belanger as the reason for their failure. He is hurt, upset, by this treatment. He gave them the true path and they failed to follow it. Now they are blaming him. How ungrateful. Belanger sounds bitter, angry, at Carol's failure to go stalwartly to the end as she promised and instead chose to blame him. She left the battlefield because people of no consequence such as her husband, her relatives, and her friends, all told her to abandon the Belanger way!

Last summer, as I chronicled, Belanger and the Volks were hand-in-glove working together as friends and allies to defeat the evil bank. Now it has come down to a bitter angry tirade from Belanger at the Volk's perfidy and weakness. It sounds like an extremely bad divorce. The last two minutes are an almost out of control rant by Belanger at the betrayal he faced after all his work on their behalf. Hardly a true Christian position.

He ends with the comment "I hope some of you are a little bit better informed than you were before". Well I certainly am! I had no idea that you Americans screwed us by having us fund three trillion dollars of your debt. Thanks a lot.

And it all must be true since the video is titled "The real story about the HSBC and Carol and Rod of Langford BC". Belanger, being a man of god, is far too ethical to fill a video with self-serving lies just to absolve himself of any responsibility for the Volk's disasterous attempts to keep their house by relying on him.

A warning. If you want to listen to the video be my guest but be advised that Belanger has picked up the habit of smacking his lips loudly and frequently. Very annoying after just a few minutes.

However no need to fret about Belanger, it's on to greener pastures for the Paraclete! He had a new sucker post this video just a few days ago criticizing Judge Rooke and his damned Meads decision and defending Belanger for the fine upstanding man that he is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7ot5DdC-k

I believe the speaker is going through a relationship break-up and is being advised on how to handle it by Belanger. He also posted this sad video wishing his kids a happy birthday in absentia and telling them they have a home with him anytime they want one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xyguZUNk_o

wserra

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:He also posted this sad video wishing his kids a happy birthday in absentia and telling them they have a home with him anytime they want one.
Providing, of course, that he has one.
- David Hume
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

the Canadian government issued three trillion dollars worth of bonds on the order of the United States government. They did this because the United States is bankrupt and cannot borrow in such large amounts. Canada, with an economy only 10% of that of America, apparently still can. We then passed this money on to you Americans

Thank you for the bailout Canada.
Happy to oblige. Keep in mind that with only a fraction of your population and economy that three trillion is equivalent to you Americans borrowing thirty trillion. Relatively speaking we are now broker than you are; a notable feat. And did anyone thank me for this sacrifice on your behalf when I was in New York? NO!

Speaking of New York the natives have a reputation for being rude but we found quite the opposite. They were over-helpful if anything. I couldn't stop for a second to enjoy a view without somebody enquiring if I was lost. Manhattan is so logically laid out that it is difficult to get lost except for one problem I constantly faced. Whenever I emerged from the subway I had no way of orienting myself because I couldn't tell north from south. So I'd ask people to point out the direction of the Hudson river. Once I had that finding my way around was easy.

I've commented in the past about Belanger's abysmal video production values. This time it was his lip-smacking. I failed to note another example in this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurPuIbIUsA

It's nothing but a video of Belanger's t-shirt. He was holding his cell phone trying to record the terrified real estate agent facing the wrath of a King James Man of God but he accidentally flipped his cell phone around 180 degrees and ended up with a close-up recording of his t-shirt.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sadly predictable. Guru turns on his disciples, blames them for his pseudo-ecclesiastical gibberish not working, and to add injury to insult, damns them as unfaithful hypocrites. Well, Belanger may be technically correct on that last item - Carol should have kept her eyes closed and continued through the rapids and over the waterfall that Belanger had mapped out for her. That way at least it would have forced our prickly paraclete to have to come up with another reason for why the Volks failed to save their home from the clutches of the evil fraudulent bankers of Mammon.

Not that Bellanger would have failed to come up with a reason. When you are so self-righteous, it is very easy to blame others. He simply would had said that this obviously had boiled down to a matter of faith and that even thought the Volks had apparently did everything he told them to do, they lacked having faith in the process and thus doomed the whole attempt.

Oh, well, perhaps it was the best for the Volks that they lost the house. From what I could see in the video, the neighborhood didn't look all that great.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Crap, I just found out that God predicted quatloos and wrote us out...
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place. Ephesians 5:4 NIV
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LordEd wrote:Crap, I just found out that God predicted quatloos and wrote us out...
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place. Ephesians 5:4 NIV
Hmmmm..... And I had assumed that we were already in trouble because of all the bad limericks......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I see the bible has a count of freemen:
And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD'S tribute was threescore and one.
Consistent with the belief there are tens of thousands.