Carol & Rod Volk: CERI "minister" Belanger's latest victims

Moderator: Burnaby49

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Carol & Rod Volk: CERI "minister" Belanger's latest vict

Post by PeanutGallery »

The worst thing is none of the people who gave her such disastrous advice and who goaded the Volks into foreclosure and homelessness will view the ensuing foreclosure has anything other than a sign that the banks are corrupt and committing fraud.

They won't think to themselves that the bank gave the Volks the utility of an amount of money to purchase a home in exchange for an agreement that the Volks would repay that amount to the bank over a longer period. They seem to obsess about 'where' the money came from and if it was anything other than numbers in a bank account.

When it doesn't functionally matter what the bank actually gave them, it was the use that they put the advance from the bank towards that does matter. They used the banks line of credit to buy a house, the bank secured that line of credit on that same house. Sov's and Freemen all seem unable, or perhaps unwilling, to accept that they found the advancement of credit which they now dispute, at one time useful. Equally they refuse to accept that agreeing to pay for the use of a thing, then not paying and still wanting that same benefit of utility is nothing more than brazen theft.
Warning may contain traces of nut
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

one has to read a lot of gibberish to find the volk....

Friday, September 26, 2014
BC Church ministers file Federal lawsuit against president and Chair of HSBC as well as Chief Judge
http://www.allcreatorsgifts.blogspot.ca ... deral.html

my gosh, the gibberish fairy has sure blasted that one.
peace,
ninj

edited to fix link.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Today is date of eviction.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:one has to read a lot of gibberish to find the volk....

BC Church ministers file Federal lawsuit against president and Chair of HSBC as well as Chief Judge

peace,
ninj

edited to fix link.
Thanks for that. I'll read it in a bit. Just got back from an afternoon at court watching another Freeman trial session. Apparently a trial is pointless because he intends to show that neither Canada or British Columbia have any jurisdiction over him so he can't be convicted of breaking any laws. For some reason the Crown keeps pursuing the case anyhow. I'll report it all in due course.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

peace,
ninj

edited to fix link.
I often complain (to myself) about OPCA gurus' inability to produce written materials instead of hour-long youtube rants. Now that I've tried to go through this link I don't think the written word is any better, when it lacks formatting or a clue like this.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fmotlgroupie wrote:

peace,
ninj

edited to fix link.
I often complain (to myself) about OPCA gurus' inability to produce written materials instead of hour-long youtube rants. Now that I've tried to go through this link I don't think the written word is any better, when it lacks formatting or a clue like this.
Please, show some forbearance for the best efforts of a desperate man. This is Belanger's last shot so he's stuffed the old muzzle-loading cannon full of nails, rocks, old coins, any other scraps he can get, and he's blasted it off in the direction of every potential opponent. He's hoping that something, anything, sticks. Sadly, he may as well have loaded it with Cotton balls and marshmallows for all the good it will do the Volks. Carol blew up any chance they had over a year ago. All that's left is the inquest.

This "document" (in the absence of a better word) seems to be an attempt at a Federal Court of Canada statement of claim. A check of the Federal Court's database shows that it has not been filed with them. Apparently Belanger thinks he can initiate court actions by simply spewing up gibberish on his website. Even by Belanger's standards this document is profoundly stupid. Is Belanger finally tipping into madness?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect this is about as close as the parasite wants or dares to get to a real court.

So I take it T-1942-14, doesn't really mean anything?

Yep, the gibberish fairy vomited all over that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was wrong! Bellanger did indeed initiate two actions at the Federal Court! Missed them because the name "Volk" wasn't in the style of cause. He used Carol and Anthony's newly minted CERI church names rather than the names of dead corporate slaves of the state they used to employ. Here they are:

T-1898-14 - MINISTER CAROL MARY HELEN AND OTHER v. PAULO MAIA AND OTHERS

Statement of Claim filed on 02-SEP-2014 Certified copy(ies)/copy(ies) transmitted to Director of the Regional Office of the Department of Justice Tariff other action - $150.00
All other entries are affidavits of service, except for this Sept 2, 2014 note:

Memorandum to file from Vancouver Local Office dated 02-SEP-2014 Further to the Statement of Claim that was filed today. Although it was suggested that the Plaintiff remove any references to exhibits & notes, Ms. Helen indicated that she would like them to remain in the Claim. After some adjustments ie additions/removal of info and with guidance from the SROs, the Claim was accepted for filing. Ms. Helen also indicated that it is not necessary to include a postal code in any address mentioned in the Claim and confirmed that the addresses provided are sufficient. placed on file.

T-1942-14 - MINISTER CAROL MARY HELEN MINISTER RODERICK ANTHONY v. PAULO MAIA AND OTHERS

Statement of Claim filed on 10-SEP-2014 Tariff other action - $150.00
All other entries are affidavits of service.

So they are going down swinging! They wouldn't pay their mortgage but they dug up $300 from somewhere to throw away on this foolishness. It will be very interesting to see how the Federal Court views all this. It will be fun watching it all get thrown out.

All because Carol had the bright idea of sending the bank a letter. Maybe she's finally learned that actions have consequences!

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet she filed or allowed this nonsense to be filed, don't think there has been any learning going on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:And yet she filed or allowed this nonsense to be filed, don't think there has been any learning going on.
Don't be so shortsighted. Since today is eviction day from their home of over 20 years there is no downside anymore, well, apart from the $300 they just pissed away. The bank could, and did, refuse to renew their mortage resulting in the Forfeiture of their house. The worst the Federal Court can do is hit them with some costs they won't pay.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote: For some reason the Crown keeps pursuing the case anyhow.
"Oh my god, they convicted Kenny! You bastards!"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: For some reason the Crown keeps pursuing the case anyhow.
"Oh my god, they convicted Kenny! You bastards!"
Thanks, you reminded me of one of my few unpleasant British memories. I have none from your home town, thoroughly enjoyed Manchester except for that hideous shopping centre that consumed the heart of the town. As an aside I walked over to Salford to stand at the top of the steps at Peel park which Maggie descended to join Willie Mossop in the 1954 David Lean classic "Hobson's Choice". Brenda De Banzie was superb in that. I digress.

This was in the pleasant little village of Barrowford immediately adjacent to two total dumps, Nelson and Burnley. I know both of them well. Anyhow I was in a Barrowford pub. Very hot and very crowded with noisy young people. That was back in the days when you could smoke in pubs and everybody was doing it. I wasn't drunk, or at least very drunk, but the heat, the clamour, and, most particularly, the overwhelmingly vile noxious cigarette fog I was inhaling suddenly just hit me. The only time in my entire British pubbing experience where I ended up puking on the sidewalk. The South Park connection? I was watching it on the pub TV when things went south. Maybe that was the triggering event.

That same trip we went to Liverpool for one night just to have a beer in two great pubs, the Philharmonic and the Vines. We managed to finish one in the Philharmonic but got driven out by the smoke before we could have a second. It was so bad at the Vines that we had to abandon our beer and leave. We couldn't even see across the room. After that trip we discussed whether to continue to go pubbing in Britain. The problem was solved for us by a total smoking ban in British pubs.

ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49 wrote:...thoroughly enjoyed Manchester except for that hideous shopping centre that consumed the heart of the town.
Was that from when it was tiled (and described as the biggest urinal wall in Europe)?
Burnaby49 wrote:As an aside I walked over to Salford to stand at the top of the steps at Peel park which Maggie descended to join Willie Mossop in the 1954 David Lean classic "Hobson's Choice". Brenda De Banzie was superb in that. I digress.
You could have gone into Piccadilly too and tried to work out where the opening sequence from "A Taste of Honey" was shot.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:So why was her husband freaking out? Because she apparently hadn't told him anything about her original letter before sending it and the first he knew about the whole thing was when the bank sent their letter refusing to renew.
Burnaby, has there been anything to suggest why the husband has seemed to go along with this idiocy? The fact that he freaked out seems to indicate that he was not buying into this nonsense at first, but the events afterwards seems to show that he has been going along with the charade ever since.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:So why was her husband freaking out? Because she apparently hadn't told him anything about her original letter before sending it and the first he knew about the whole thing was when the bank sent their letter refusing to renew.
Burnaby, has there been anything to suggest why the husband has seemed to go along with this idiocy? The fact that he freaked out seems to indicate that he was not buying into this nonsense at first, but the events afterwards seems to show that he has been going along with the charade ever since.
Nothing I've found. Keep in mind that if Carol sent that second letter (and I assume she did) they were irrevocably screwed at that point, in late July last year. If she'd acted sensibly they might have been able to salvage something after the first letter, not after the second. From what I can tell this was before he even really knew what was going on. After that he may have just figured that anything, even Belanger, was worth a shot. There is nothing to indicate he bought in with enthusiasm. Maybe his only other option was to dump Carol and, no, as obvious as that decision is, I've seen nothing to explain why he hasn't.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:...thoroughly enjoyed Manchester except for that hideous shopping centre that consumed the heart of the town.
Was that from when it was tiled (and described as the biggest urinal wall in Europe)?
Burnaby49 wrote:As an aside I walked over to Salford to stand at the top of the steps at Peel park which Maggie descended to join Willie Mossop in the 1954 David Lean classic "Hobson's Choice". Brenda De Banzie was superb in that. I digress.
You could have gone into Piccadilly too and tried to work out where the opening sequence from "A Taste of Honey" was shot.
I think it was tiled but I could easily be wrong. This was in May 2011. I remember sitting in the Old Wellington Inn looking at the monstrosity looming over us across the street. Wikipedia says some of it is still tiled.

A Street View walk-around shows that (as of May this year) a lot is still tiled. Given the number of beautiful old buildings immediately adjacent to it a lot of Manchester's architectural history must have been razed to make way for it. You Mancunians go for BIG. The Arndale Centre is the biggest city centre shopping mall in Europe and the Moon Under Water, a Wetherspoons pub right across the street from it, is the largest pub in Britain. I had a beer there and was amazed at the size, I couldn't tell from the street before I went in.

Not a big fan of Taste of Honey. But I have the Criterion edition of Hobson's Choice. Until that came out you couldn't get a decent DVD of it. I found a website that did a "then and now" of the shooting sites for Hobson's. Almost all gone, some so obliterated that there was no link left to the film scene. Steps looking down to Peel Park were the same though although the open area at the top of the stairs gone. It's now a loading zone for Salford University.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've gone through the RTS (Removing the Shackles) Skype document, formatted it, and condensed it by deleting much of the gibberish. This results in an easier to follow abridged version although I've left some of the gibberish in to give a feel for the crazy. It shows how easy it was for them to manipulate Carol from panic to overwhelming but totally unjustified confidence.

I find it absolutely fascinating how, at the beginning, Carol comes onto the discussion in a total panic, desperate because her life is collapsing and, by the end, she's jubilant that she has the bank on the run, her mortgage gone, and she is actually going to make the bank pay her for the inconvenience of forgiving her mortgage. All because of totally inane comment from strangers.

The only rational actor in this whole crazy world was Carol's husband who was out on the deck getting drunk.
Feminine Energy Power: From Fear to I M Power

by I M Power / Wednesday, 24 July 2013 / Published in Eternal Essence Embodied

I watched and took part in a wonderfully IMpowering transformation today. It was in the RTS Skype room. One eternal essence imbodied went form Panicked FEAR energy to I M Powered and Joyful all while “Playing” with HSBC and their old Fear tactics… I have copied the conversations that went on over a five hour period July 24, 2013 (my time PST, US)
This was an amazing experience for all of us in the room as it happened. And an IMpowering experience for all of Source’s Universe as we are all one and all connected. It all moves us forward with the unfoldment of Absolute Freedom, Absolute Data, Absolute Abundance… BZ

[7/24/2013 1:05:35 PM] Carol MHVolk: EMERGENY — I JUST GOT NOTES FROM MY BANK THEY ARE CLOSING ALL MY ACCOUNT — MORTGAGE, MUTUAL FUNDS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS — CAN SOMEONE PHONE ME OR TALK TO ME…………I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO???????

[7/24/2013 1:07:23 PM] Carol MHVolk: MY HUSBAND IS FREAKING OUT AND WANTS ME TO PHONE THE BANK TO GET IT ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT

[7/24/2013 1:08:58 PM] Carol MHVolk: The letters say we have recently reveiwed the accounts as part of out standard procedures. we regreat to inform you that as a result of this reveiw HSBC does not intend to renew the mortgage

[7/24/2013 1:09:47 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: HSBC IS THE HEART OF THE BEAST CAROL

[7/24/2013 1:10:06 PM] Carol MHVolk: closing my credit card too which is how I do business with my store and to cut it up

[7/24/2013 1:10:54 PM] Carol MHVolk: my husband wants me to get this straigtened out asap and if means I have to grovel and beg he wants me to

[7/24/2013 1:34:28 PM] Carol MHVolk: well I asked 4 questions and obviously they can’t answer them so rather than deal with me close all accounts

[7/24/2013 1:41:04 PM] Carol MHVolk: I NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW SO I AM GOING TO PHONE THE BANK

[7/24/2013 1:43:50 PM] Carol MHVolk: see the whole thing was my mortgage was coming up for renewal so I wanted to do the letter asking these 4 questions:

1. Produce documentation of prior title, ownership and rights to the money allegedly loaned and that it’s free and clear of liens re: the above alleged financial instrument;

2. Produce documentation of the history of the origin of funds that your company purportedly had prior title, ownership and rights to the money allegedly loaned re: the above financial instrument.
History and origin of funds must show at least three [3] generations of the origin of funds;

3. Produce documentation of the actual transaction and transfer of said funds [prior title, ownership, and rights] from loaner to borrower [invoicing/receipts];

4. Produce the wet-ink signature contract where I agreed, under full and complete knowledge, to enter into this alleged contract with this said corporation.

[7/24/2013 1:43:53 PM] Reuben Bailey: Did you send them anything other than the 4 questions?

[7/24/2013 1:43:59 PM] Carol MHVolk: nope

[7/24/2013 1:44:18 PM] Carol MHVolk: here is the whole letter I sent
It has come to my attention that there may have been some irregularities with the funding of the above referenced financial instrument. In order to address this issue you are requested to provide the following:

1. Produce documentation of prior title, ownership and rights to the money allegedly loaned and that it’s free and clear of liens re: the above alleged financial instrument;

2. Produce documentation of the history of the origin of funds that your company purportedly had prior title, ownership and rights to the money allegedly loaned re: the above financial instrument.

History and origin of funds must show at least three [3] generations of the origin of funds;

3. Produce documentation of the actual transaction and transfer of said funds [prior title, ownership, and rights] from loaner to borrower [invoicing/receipts];

4. Produce the wet-ink signature contract where I agreed, under full and complete knowledge, to enter into this alleged contract with this said corporation.

We expect to see all of the above provided in its original forms to make sure the process is fully lawful and serves the purpose.

A failure to respond will be considered an admission that all of the requested documentation is not available and that all my alleged debts with the former corporation known as HSBC Bank Canada are now paid off.

I would also like to request that the auto-payments for my mortgage be stopped and I will entrust the funds with a third party in escrow (• money or property held conditionally: an amount of money or property granted to somebody but held by a third party and only released after a specific condition has been met).

Please provide the above documents within 72 hours of your receipt of this request.

I conditionally accept this new agreement providing you can show proof of claim as noted above.

Without Prejudice UCC 1-308

Kindest regards,
and a foreclosure flyer
[7/24/2013 1:46:15 PM] Carol MHVolk: the just say we have recently reviewed the account(s) as part of out standard procedures. we regret to informyou that as a result of this reveiw hsbc does not intend to renew the mortgage after the expiry of this term — then there is more stuff

[7/24/2013 1:51:34 PM] Carol MHVolk: would be nice if I had money to take out — my accounts are always nothing

[7/24/2013 1:53:41 PM] Steph: Carol, please point out to him, that THERE IS NO AMOUNT OWING in any of the letters you have received

[7/24/2013 1:57:35 PM] Steph: Carol, have you considered the possibility that your actions have resulted in what you intended?

[7/24/2013 2:00:55 PM] Carol MHVolk: does this mean I have no debt???

[7/24/2013 2:02:52 PM] Carol MHVolk: they have not said I owe money

[7/24/2013 2:03:03 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: That would be an excellent response to them Carol. “Thank you for your letter(s) of such and such a date. I am assuming based on your information that I have no further debt with your company. Thank you for your business!”

[7/24/2013 2:05:13 PM] Terra E Stella: If you legally want to be sure, you write three letters and after the third one, if no answer, they admitted it’s done.

[7/24/2013 2:06:40 PM] Funkyjomedina: Each one within 72 hours right?

[7/24/2013 2:08:24 PM] Carol MHVolk: We have recently reviewed the Account(s) as part of out standard procedures. We regret to inform you that, asa result of this reveiw, HSBC Bank Canada (the “Bank”) does not intend to renew the Mortgage(s) after the expiry of its term.

[7/24/2013 2:08:51 PM] Carol MHVolk: The Bank will allow your Mortgage accoun XXX to remain open until maturity, August 3, 2013, as long as payments on the Mortgage remain up to date.

[7/24/2013 2:10:08 PM] Carol MHVolk: Yes — it is up for renewal which was why I sent the letter before signing the mortgage renewnal

[7/24/2013 2:11:35 PM] Margaret Kocsis: Carol, it does not say that after that date it is payable in full.

[7/24/2013 2:14:13 PM] Carol MHVolk: ARE THEY GOING TO SELL MY HOME?????????????? I want to be calm and just relax but I have so many comments coming in…

[7/24/2013 2:15:41 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: No, they are going to probably give another ‘lending institution’ the opportunity to ‘service your mortgage.’

[7/24/2013 2:15:52 PM] Steph: they are scared by your letter. Do you know why? Because THEY KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT

[7/24/2013 2:17:23 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: They don’t want problem ‘clients’ like us…they don’t want to have to be held to account for their fraud…

[7/24/2013 2:20:18 PM] Carol MHVolk: I am thinking if they haven’t said you OWE X amount it’s DONE!!!

[7/24/2013 2:20:52 PM] Carol MHVolk: 1 hour ago I was freaking but I am pretty good now

[7/24/2013 2:21:15 PM] nayana: Carol, its really important that you get centred and focussed, no rushed decisions, or actions. i wouldnt make any calls to the bank right now. make a list of what is the most important /pressing things and brainstorm a bit on what are possible solutions.. eg need an account c/card etc etc for your business… so sit and think abotu a few options for that.. like make an appointment to see a credit union or antoehr bank and get that set up.. get it moving. dont tell them about all the stuff with hsbc, simply say you want to change banks.

[7/24/2013 2:23:11 PM] Carol MHVolk: my credit sucks

[7/24/2013 2:39:16 PM] Arthur Paul: A thought… rather than “ask” what this means regarding the mortgage, you may want to send a letter asserting your agreement that the mortgate shuld, appropriately be closed due to lack of proof that anything was lent – something to the effect of, “I received your letter… yes, it is appropriate to close my mortgate due to the fact that the bank cannot produce evidence of prior title or rights of ownership that was requested in my letter dated dd/mm/yyyy. Please provide a document that indicates that there is no longer an account and associated account balance.”

[7/24/2013 2:55:59 PM] Carol MHVolk: WOO HOO I FEEL GOOD AND THIS WILL ALL PLAY OUT LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO AND I DON’T HAVE ANYMORE DEBT!!!!!!!!!

[7/24/2013 3:07:07 PM] Carol MHVolk: OK so I just looked over my existing mortgage docs and I was looking for a Guaranteed Right of Renewal Clause but I do not see one

[7/24/2013 3:10:00 PM] fastwalker 101: there is a ucc filling that secured all property.. i cannot find it right now..

[7/24/2013 3:14:17 PM] Carol MHVolk: At the maturity date of your mortgage loan, we may, at our option, offer to renew your mortgage loan for another term at a mortgage rate and other terms agreed to by us. IF WE DO NOT OFFER TO RENEW YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO REPAY YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN IN FULL. We will notify you whether or not we intend to renew your mortgage loan in the manner required by applicable law. If we do offer to renew your mortgage loan and you do not accept our offer by the maturity date of your mortgage loan we may, at our option, renew your mortgage loans as follows: then they give some options ————–soooo based on the capital sentence what do you think? They have NOT said anything in the letter about re-payment???

[7/24/2013 3:20:19 PM] Arthur Paul: “I agree that the mortgage will not be renewed due to the fact that HSBC has not provided evidence that it had title, rights, or ownership of that which HSBC allegedly lent me as requested in my letter dated dd/mm/yyyy. Please provide a statement indicating that the account was closed and that there is a zero balance. Thank you.”

[7/24/2013 3:22:21 PM] Reuben Bailey: The caps sentence you wrote assumes that there is a valid loan, which they have failed to prove that there is.

[7/24/2013 3:22:30 PM] BZ Riger: Carol, in the end of your letter you tied their hands

[7/24/013 3:22:34 PM | Edited 3:25:18 PM] BZ Riger: >> A failure to respond will be considered an admission that all of the requested documentation is not available and that all my alleged debts with the former corporation known as HSBC Bank Canada are now paid off.

[7/24/2013 3:23:12 PM] BZ Riger: they had to respnd and could not provide what you asked for… so instead they went with a strategy that they hoped would have you go into fear

[7/24/2013 3:23:44 PM] Carol MHVolk: I was in fear but not anymore!

[7/24/2013 3:24:00 PM] BZ Riger: you are not doing that you are standing in your power and taking the next steps. Beautiful Being and doing (sun)

[7/24/2013 3:24:15 PM] Arthur Paul: That statement assumes that there was a mortgage loan to begin with. We all know that there wasn’t.

[7/24/2013 3:24:54 PM] Arthur Paul: They can’t prove rights, title, or ownership to that which they allege they lent you.

[7/24/2013 3:27:23 PM] BZ Riger: when you are done Carol would love to have a copy for the I UV site and also have you put it in as a freedom story…Just the moving from fear to standing in your power is an excellent Freedom Story to share

[7/24/2013 3:27:48 PM] Carol MHVolk: woot woot — with all you wonderful BEings I am sure it will be a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[7/24/2013 3:38:59 PM] Kathy Kelley: I got carried away feeling rage and frustration on behalf of you Carol, it gets to me when I see decent people being victimized by the banking system. Processing it as I am not fond of feeling those emotions

[7/24/2013 3:46:20 PM] Carol MHVolk: OK I have my first draft done…can I copy and paste it? I know I will need to tweak it and would love to add more if you guys think I should……..

[7/24/2013 3:48:25 PM] D Breakingthesilence: I would tell them that as they have not proven that they loaned a single penny to you, you expect payment back of every dollar you’ve sent them for fraudulent mortgage payments, and on the credit card. also you can tell them that you do not consent to them closing your bank accounts and you will be charging them a fee of $xxxx to cover the costs of time and inconvenience, please include this amount with the mortgage and credit card money they owe you. In cash please and thank you.

[7/24/2013 3:49:14 PM] D Breakingthesilence: [Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:57 PM] Steph: <<< Carol, have you considered the possibility that your actions have resulted in what you intended?that was goign to be my very next point:D

[7/24/2013 3:50:52 PM] D Breakingthesilence: I also might respond (again this is just my personal opinion) in a letter to them thanking them for their services and that you’re glad that they have realized that they do not own your house and that they do not have any standing over you and that you do not owe them anything further for either the fraudlent morgage nor the credit card.

[7/24/2013 3:51:42 PM] Steph: Carol, well done. In your first letter, perhaps focus on the fact that they did not provide evidence of a lawful loan, and therefore you agree to closing the mortgage account provided the balance is wiped clean.

[7/24/2013 3:51:56 PM] D Breakingthesilence: [Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:03 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: <<< That would be an excellent response to them Carol. “Thank you for your letter(s) of such and such a date. I am assuming based on your information that I have no further debt with your company. Thank you for your business!”except that I wouldn’t use the word debt- there IS no debt!!

[7/24/2013 3:52:28 PM] Carol MHVolk: HA HA HA I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD………..they will be hanging from the cliff Fastwalker

[7/24/2013 3:53:17 PM] Steph: HSBC has fallen over the cliff….they are begging for a life line.

[7/24/2013 3:53:50 PM] Fred & Debbie: Wow Carol. A hero has arisen from the herd. (y) I hope all goes as it should and I am sure we all look forward to the next response from the bank. (inlove)

[7/24/2013 3:56:12 PM] fastwalker 101: [Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:53 PM] Steph: <<< HSBC has fallen over the cliff….they are begging for a life line.Yes ! and youre the one that MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be helping them out .. if youre willing to consider deposit yust a tiny little part of YOUR value in their former bank..

[7/24/2013 3:57:42 PM] fastwalker 101: take your time ! its gonna be wonderful !

[7/24/2013 3:58:16 PM] Kathy Kelley: This has gone from a panic attack to empowerment BRAVO (clap) Go Carol Go!

[7/24/2013 4:02:57 PM] BZ Riger: yup instead of now that you have won the superbowl…. Carol, now that you have done your Bank, where are you going!

[7/24/2013 4:09:34 PM] Carol MHVolk: not sure if hubby will agree but I have copied and pasted all the comments here for hime to read

[7/24/2013 4:12:32 PM] Carol MHVolk: OK here is version 2

[7/24/2013 4:12:45 PM] Carol MHVolk: Thank you for your letter(s) dated July 22, 2013. Since you have not proven that you loaned us a single penny, we expect payment back of every dollar we`ve sent you for fraudulent mortgage payments, and on my credit card. We do not consent to you closing our bank accounts and will be charging you a fee of $25,000 to cover the costs of time and inconvenience you have caused us, please include this amount with the mortgage and credit card money you owe us. In cash please and thank you!

I agree that the mortgage will not be renewed due to the fact that HSBC Bank Canada has not provided evidence that it had title, rights, or ownership of that which HSBC Bank Canada allegedly lent me as requested in my letter dated July 13, 2013. What I requested is below:

[7/24/2013 4:14:04 PM] Fred & Debbie: Carol, just go easy on hubby. (heart)

[7/24/2013 4:15:37 PM] Carol MHVolk: I know Debbie — I will, I ma just going to show him what I came up with from all of you and what you have all said to me…

[7/24/2013 4:16:33 PM] Carol MHVolk: he may say NO to the whole letter but when he called me earlier he did say to me was there an amount owing on the document and I said no…

[7/24/2013 4:17:33 PM] Terra E Stella: WooHoo! Looking good! HSBC, run for your life!

[7/24/2013 4:18:47 PM] Steph: Carol, how about adding the paragraph from your first letter stating that failure of the bank to respond within 72 hours with clarification and documentation answering the four points you included constitutes admission that the purported loan was fradulent?

[7/24/2013 4:19:12 PM] Carol MHVolk: ok…thanks Steph

[7/24/2013 4:24:24 PM | Edited 4:25:46 PM] DanielW: Carol, we’re all very proud of you. You came into this knowledge fairly recently as did Kiri and I have to say the women folk are showing us men what courage is all about. You did what you did because that is what you intended and that is bravery at it’s most noble.
You go girl! (heart)(y)

[7/24/2013 4:24:51 PM] Carol MHVolk: ok I think this one is the best — version 3 — sorry for posting it so many times but MAN OH MAN AM I HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE HERE XOXOXOXOXXOXOXO

[7/24/2013 4:41:04 PM] Carol MHVolk: I know I shouldn’t even put this out there but it has crossed my mind……….could a letter like this put me in jail??? sorry I have to ask…

[7/24/2013 4:42:46 PM] Terra E Stella: Carol, you haven’t done anything wrong! Nope!

[7/24/2013 4:43:19 PM] Carol MHVolk: ok good to know

[7/24/2013 4:43:34 PM] Carol MHVolk: all I did was ask some questions………….and look what freaking happened

[7/24/2013 4:43:50 PM | Edited 4:44:24 PM] Fred & Debbie: You will not go to jail Carol, not for this as it is a Civil matter. All contracts are civil which equals equity court, not criminal which is an Admiratly Court under Admiralty law.

[7/24/2013 4:44:52 PM] Terra E Stella: Right, Fred…. it’s a commercial court in the end.

[7/24/2013 4:45:04 PM] Fred & Debbie: Carol it is your questions that will prove the fraud on the bank. This is the right thing to do. (inlove) We are all learning from this – BIG TIME!

[7/24/2013 4:47:05 PM] Joseph: maybe throw a bit of fear into them, after 72 hr period has passed your acquiesence shall thrust upon you Federal Claim and lawsuit seeking minimum of triple damages and or 1$ for every second your fraud was induced upon myself

[7/24/2013 4:47:47 PM] Joseph: then go beat em up in court LOL

[7/24/2013 4:53:13 PM] Joseph: i think if we learn to file claims properly with strong case verified evidence against each and every asshat whom has brought forth this will KILL the beast in their own game. Common Law will consume their very essence from existance

[7/24/2013 4:54:34 PM] Carol MHVolk: well you know where I will be coming for help everyone — I DON’T THINK I EVER WROTE THIS (heart)IFLAYBOL (note - Fucking Love All You Beings Of Light) I TOTALLY GET IT NOW…………..

[7/24/2013 4:57:00 PM] Pete Lysohirka: [Wednesday, July 24, 2013 4:40 PM] Carol MHVolk:
<<< Thanks… I know I shouldn’t even put this out there but it has crossed my mind……….could a letter like this put me in jail??? sorry I have to ask…Only if you consent to going to Jail. They cannot touch you! YOU ARE IMPOWERED!! I M POWER (flex)

[7/24/2013 4:57:31 PM] Carol MHVolk: WOOT WOOT

[7/24/2013 4:58:59 PM] Carol MHVolk: holy crap I took up so much of everyone’s time however — I do believe this is going to be a BIG piece to move us forward……..what I can’t believe is in the mortgage letter they have NOT said I owe them a dime……….

[7/24/2013 5:57:28 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: Carol, I just got back and have been reviewing what has transpired since I left. IFLUBOL (heart) (heart). Now you know why we are saying that, because it really is the only way to express it! I am so beyond proud of the shift you made in here today…and we all learned from the process too so we can have more tools in our arsenal! I am affirming that this is precedent setting for all of us. It would be awesome if we all affirmed the same thing my fellow BOL’s!!! (note - Beings Of Light)

[7/24/2013 6:28:26 PM] BZ Riger: Carol great version 3, just check you have this para twice > A failure to respond will be considered an admission that all of the requested documentation is not available and that all my alleged debts with the former corporation known as HSBC Bank Canada are now paid off.

[7/24/2013 6:32:20 PM] Dr. Michelle Johnson, ND: Excellent point BZ…wanna be sure they are well aware of that…full transparency doubled up!

[7/24/2013 6:40:45 PM] Carol MHVolk: when I got home my husband was sitting on the deck having a beer (or a few) and said he knows everything will be ok — read the letter and said take out the credit card part and I said I would be tweaking it again — I just gave him a great big hug and said I was sorry that this happened but that we have to both stand in our power and follow through — I read him a bunch of the stuff you guys wrote too

[7/24/2013 7:06:37 PM] Carol MHVolk: should I go to another bank to take out a mortgage???

[7/24/2013 7:22:14 PM] Reuben Bailey: You have the option to, if you would prefer that route. However, that would be defeating the purpose of getting rid of the mortgage.

[7/24/2013 7:23:15 PM] Reuben Bailey: That other mortgage would be no more of a loan than this one, but you would have to start the whole process of challenging it over again.

[7/24/2013 7:23:54 PM] Carol MHVolk: yup — so if they didn’t say I owed money back in the letter I got today and I follow-up with mine before this current term is up…I think I have them by the short and curly’s you think?

[7/24/2013 7:26:55 PM] Reuben Bailey: Well, you have them in an uncomfortable spot, to be sure. Whether it is resolved by the end of the current term is of little consequence at this point.

[7/24/2013 7:27:03 PM] Carol MHVolk: I don’t want to get another mortgage…

[7/24/2013 7:33:41 PM] Carol MHVolk: so Reuben – should I maybe add something to my letter about re-purposing them and depositing some of my value?

[7/24/2013 7:33:58 PM] Carol MHVolk: well once that loan is UP nothing in it is valid anymore right???

[7/24/2013 7:34:02 PM] Carol MHVolk: it is done

[7/24/2013 7:34:16 PM] Reuben Bailey: I think it is perfectly fair to make statements about what you believe to be true, and leave it up to them to rebut them. That is what they do all the time. Failure to answer/rebut is deemed to be accepting the statements as fact.

[7/24/2013 7:34:53 PM] Steph: Carol, go within, and do what feels absolutely right for you to do. you will know.

[7/24/2013 7:37:23 PM] Reuben Bailey: I think it would be send one with a deadline, wait for that deadline to pass, send another with a deadline, wait for that to pass, then send final notice.

[7/24/2013 7:38:14 PM] Carol MHVolk: it is just so flipping crazy…we know, they know and yet they won’t budge…

[7/24/2013 7:49:54 PM] Reuben Bailey: I think, based on what their response seems to have been to the initial letter you may be able to skip the second letter and just make this the default notice. They defaulted by not providing proof that they had rights, title, and possession of the money allegedly loaned to you.

[7/24/2013 7:50:11 PM] Bren: (hug)Carol MHVolk.. so beautiful.. how all have worked together.. to help Carol.. what a blessing to watch.. (heart)

[7/24/2013 8:49:53 PM] Funkyjomedina: omg I have to ask myself at this point…if I were in Kiris’ spot, would I be willing to go to jail? I have to say I would. I would make arrangements for my kitties and tell my roomie that this is what we may have to deal with. But dammit, I would do it. Kiri is our Rosa Parks. It may take many of us. Heather has not produced any docs. Are we ready to rock and roll without her? If she is ready to abandon the whole thing? I think I am. I know I can’t go back, knowing what I know. It is either this or Agenda 21. One way we lose, one way we win. Apparently it may take many sacrifices on our side.

[7/24/2013 8:55:03 PM] Carol MHVolk: well for me Funky — I am going to do what I can and what I feel good about…the one thing however is I CANNOT LOSE MY HOME…NO MATTER WHAT

[7/24/2013 8:57:01 PM] Funkyjomedina: I wish you luck. I know several people who have lost their homes.

[7/24/2013 8:57:49 PM] Carol MHVolk: THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[7/24/2013 8:58:11 PM] Carol MHVolk: been here 21 years

[7/24/2013 9:12:40 PM] Carol MHVolk: wow what a day it has been…sun is going down and as I sit here thinking about what has happened and all the support on here there is that little voice in the back of my head saying…do it Carol…do it and then the voice says “what the hell have you done”…

[7/24/2013 10:03:26 PM] Carol MHVolk: so I have to ask this question: I know I know — so my mortgage ends Aug 3rd with the bank…..I no longer have one….can they come here and remove us from our home??? like who actually owns the house? so many thoughts in my head…my husband was asking me if there is anyone else on here that has done what I’ve done so far—like the letter number one asking for the 4 things

[7/24/2013 10:06:08 PM] Jodie Newell: (clap) Great job all day, Carol!!

[7/24/2013 10:06:22 PM] Carol MHVolk: whew……….I am exhausted……..

[7/24/2013 10:08:05 PM] Carol MHVolk: (heart)IFLAYBOL AND ALL THE OTHER ANGELS AND SPIRITS AND ETS WATCHING THIS UNFOLD (heart) I CALL ALL MY ANGELS HERE TO HELP ME (heart)

[7/24/2013 10:12:09 PM] Kevin Friesen: Remember, Carol…ultimately YOU are your angel. What do YOU want to see unfold?

[7/24/2013 10:16:19 PM] Carol MHVolk: Kevin – I want everything I do to be recognized and validated and that I no longer have a mortgage or any debt and that my family is safe in OUR HOME

[7/24/2013 10:18:17 PM] Carol MHVolk: oh I have a realtor friend chatting with me on facebook and she can do the title search and get me a copy — SHIT I ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[7/24/2013 10:18:28 PM] Carol MHVolk: THANKS EVERYONE

As a point of interest below is an excerpt from a September 3, 2013 Removing the Shackles Skype Room entry where they seem entirely complacent about Carol and other people losing their homes because of their bad advice. Just necessary casualties on the way to Heather's DO'ing and BE'ing triumphs to come.
*:The CN was always a process of educating the PTW and the agents in the system. It was never meant to enforce anything.

D: yes. The CNs were a notice, if you will, to the PTW that we are awake and we KNOW of their fraud. Many people have actually had progress due to the CNs, which is fantastic for them, but the more important part of sending the CNs out is that it scared the freakin' crap out of the cabal and all their minions to realize that people are now calling the shots. Not everyone is seeing the positive outcome from this yet, but they will.

[9/3/2013 8:23:28 AM]*: I am sure he did a whole lot more too. I just know he is now without his home and he did do everything he thought he needed to do as suggested.[Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:32 AM] kiwirob:<<< yes- right or wrong, I can see why in history oppressive rulers have only been brought down by violent (to at least some degree) action - not saying it's right but I understand how people with their backs against the wall just don't have time to wait.

D: here is the thing that many people seem to forget. People are loosing their homes left, right and centre constantly right now. Homes, vehicles, possessions..... Now, 9 months ago they would of lost their homes. end of story. But because of the CNs, people stood up and fought the fraud based system, in a way that was very public to all the employees of the corporations involved in stealing their property and shared their stories online for all the world to see. Some won their cases. many lost. BUT...... in doing so they were part of an incredible push to put the PTW on notice that we KNOW about their fraud and that we ARE doing something about it!!!!

So...... it depends on your perspective and on how you want to view things- you can say "It didn't work!! or you can say "I played my part to make it work!"

In my book, every person who sent out a CN and/or forclosure notice is a Hero. They stood their ground and played their role in creating change. Yes, many lost their property- but the reality is that they would of lost it anyway. at least they made that loss stand for something that matters. I love them all- every single one of them for what they are accomplishing.

[9/3/2013 8:24:13 AM] D *: As I see it, if they manage to get a new system in place, it will only take a short amount of time for it to become clear to everyone that it is no better than what we have right now

D:.exactly!

[9/3/2013 8:37:42 AM] *: I think that it is 11;59:59 SECS on the time clock before things start to happen. No, the world is not going to end then, it is just when the things that we know are about to happen, will start. We can't stop this New World Order. It is sealed by the Elite.

D: We already did stop them darlin :D

D: Why do think everything is such a freak out mess right now in the financial world and politically- it's because they HAVE been stopped. they are now in a corner- they can't go back, they have to go forward, but they can't do that because they have no assets no money and have lost their power. so they sit in the corner shouting at each other and blaming each other....... hoping that the world won't figure out that there is no money left and there is only peas in their pea shooters.

Losing one's house is horrible, uncomfortable and not something to aspire to......however - I promise you it doesn't kill you and one beautiful thing happens when your "assets" are stolen out from under you........you can chose to lose your fear.....the freedom is amazing!
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/ ... pt-34.html
Last edited by Burnaby49 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Man, so much sadness and disaster in every clueless message. Self-inflicted wounds like these still suck, I'm sure.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©,
RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©

I'm in big trouble by reproducing these two names because the Volks have signed up with Les Raketti’s “Copyright-NAME” service;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9496&p=160205

Here’s Carol’s notice, dated Nov. 3, 2014

http://www.copyright-name.com/Carol-Mary-Helen-Volk.htm

And Rod’s, dated Nov. 5, 2014:

http://www.copyright-name.com/Roderick-Anthony-Volk.htm

They've put me on notice that I'm in big trouble by using their names;
Both the person receiving this Copyright Notice and its/his agent, hereinafter jointly and severally “User”, consent and agree that each and every use of CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, (other than authorized use) and counterfeiting of the Creditor’s common-law copyrighted property, contractually binds the User, automatically renders this Copyright Notice of a Security Agreement wherein the User is the Debtor and ©Carol-Mary-Helen: Volk ™ is the Secured Party, and signifies that the User:

1. Grants and pledges the Secured Party a security interest in all of the User’s assets, land and personal property, and all of the User’s interest in assets, land, and personal property, as collateral, equal in purchasing power to the sum certain amount of $500,000.00 United States currency circa 1960 per each occurrence of use of the common-law copyrighted CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK© as well as for each and every occurrence of use of one or more of all derivatives and variations in the spelling of CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, plus costs, plus triple damages;
I guess by copying that I've already added another four copyright violations for a total of five for Carol and one for Rod giving me a total bill of $3,000,000 US currency circa 1960. What the hell, I'm going for broke!

CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, BURNABY49©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, CAROL MARY HELEN VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, JIMMY HOFFA RIP©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©,, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©,, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©,, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, WHERE'S WALDO?©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©,, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©, RODERICK ANTHONY VOLK©

They should be able to afford a nice new house from that if the courts of British Columbia are amenable to their arguments. However I doubt it because on November 4th the Federal Court of Canada found against them in their increasingly demented fight regarding their foreclosure and, in doing so, it had to print their names innumerable times. Somehow I can't see the Federal Court cutting them a big check for violating their copyright by making a judgment on proceedings that they initiated. In addition one of the defendant's in the Volk's cases was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of British Columbia. They wanted over $1,000,000 from him so I assume that court won't help them either. Maybe traffic court can do it for them.

Although, although, Freemen have informed us that notaries are the highest power in Canada, superceding even the courts and these name copyright documents weren't notarized by just your average Notary Publics, they were notarized by Notary Republics! Can't go higher than that.

So what if I refuse to pay?
Default Terms

In the event of nonpayment in full of all unauthorized use fees by the User within ten (10) days of receipt of such invoice, the User shall be deemed to be in Default and:

a. all of the User’s property and interests generally or specifically pledged herein as collateral by the User, as set forth in paragraphs (1) and (2) above, immediately becomes subject to disposition by the Secured Party;

b. the Secured Party is without further action appointed the User’s Authorized Representative as set forth in paragraph (8) above; and

c. the User consents and agrees that the Secured Party may take possession of, as well as otherwise dispose of said collateral in any manner that the Secured Party, in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate, including but not limited to, sale at auction at any time following the User’s default, and without further notice, of any and all of the User’s property and interests, described in paragraph (2) above, formerly pledged as collateral by the User, and upon default, become the property of the Secured Party, as authorized by this Self-executing Contract/Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorized use, that the Secured Party, again in the Secured Party’s sole discretion, deems appropriate.
Talk about airtight!

I just had an idea! I'll fight fire with fire and have Raketti copyright my name with a $500,000,000 penalty for each use. When they take me to court I'll be a billionaire! Except that the Volks are broke. Every plan has its flaws.

For reasons given below I plan to do a more extensive update on the Volks in the next week or so but I'll do a quick update now. They were kicked out of their house but they went down swinging and continued their action against HSBC bank, and others, at the Federal Court of Canada, and just lost that on November 4th when the court dismissed their cases as vexatious and frivolous with no leave to amend and hit them with $7,500 in costs. They now live in a rental home on the outskirts of Victoria. After today's review of Federal Court documents (below) I no longer consider them Belanger victims but active, even eager, participants in various schemes (not just Belanger's nonsense) to screw the bank.

So what does the all of the above tell us? It indicates that the Volks have chosen not to engage in a painful introspective review of the disastrous path they voluntarily took that led to their eviction. They have instead decided to break free from their tenuous hold on harsh reality and instead reside in the comforting arms of Crazyland.

This has been more than confirmed by a visit I made today to the Vancouver office of the Federal Court of Canada. Since the case is over I thought it time to wander over and do an autopsy on the detritus in the court's files. What I found there overwhelmed me. I'd planned for a few hours of thumbing through the documents, some photocopies, and out. I'm a frequent visitor to the Federal Court records doing exactly that and it rarely requires more than a short afternoon visit. Not today! I found a massive gold mine of CERI/Freeman craziness! If you love gibberish documents this is heaven. Carol threw everything into the mix, CERI, Millerism (I think), admiralty law, unilateral contracts, fee schedules, birth certificates, strawmen, on and on. Every argument that Belanger ever put forward is in the filings along with orders from Belanager himself to the court telling them they'd better shape up and do what the Volk's demand or god will punish them. All of Belanger's CERI videos are referenced as proof of service of unilateral contracts on the defendants along with all the various crap the Volks mailed on his urgings and the Georgia Straight notices. Everything is there. It totals seventeen binders that I estimate extend over two linear feet of documents, thousands of pages, maybe 5,000 pages in total. Carol just swamped everybody with paper every step of the way.

The fee schedule is impressive. Any response in respect to the Volk's actions generates;
1 - Cost for their time - $1,000 per minute of their time dealing with it.
2 - Filing legal documents - $1,000 per word filed by the Volks. The stuff I was looking at today is worth billions based on that alone.
3 - Receipt of documents - $10,000 per document sent to them.
4 - Violation of their Human Rights (I assume as defined by Carol) $1,000,000 per violation.

Some preliminary comments from a very superficial skim of a small portion of the documents. Carol is no innocent led astray by false prophets. She was an eager participant from the start. From day one she was aggressively attacking the bank. And the husband, while in the background, seems little better. He was so confrontational with a process server that they refused to go back without a police escort. The Volks are way deeper into the whole Freeman thing than I thought. There is craziness here I've never seen before.

The mortgage was for $380,000 with $264,561 remaining when they started this nonsense. Carol was relentless all the way to the foreclosure, no indication I've seen of second though or attempt to compromise. They had also stopped paying property tax, probably on the basis that they were a tax exempt church.

There were seven defendants in the lawsuit. The Volks wanted exemplary and punitive damages of $1,000,000 from each of them, $500,000 in compensatory damages from the entire group, $10,000 in general costs for the bother of having to file the lawsuit, and the mortgage extinguished and their house registered to them clear title. So $7,500,010 cash and the house. Plus whatever was triggered by the fee schedule. Remember Carol has an iron-clad unilateral contract paying her $1,000 a minute for dealing with all this. I'm going to have to check on the $7,500,000. I didn't note if that was in total or to each of Carol and Rod.

Anyhow I wasn't prepared for the massive piles of paper that confronted me. I went through some of it for a few hours but just skimmed the surface. I decided on a tactical retreat and regrouping. I had them put the files aside for me and I'll go back tomorrow morning knowing what I'll be facing. I expect to order a lot of photocopies but I'm going to have to cherry pick. So I plan to go through it all, extract the best, and write a fuller update based on that. It will take a while.

I said in a prior posting;
Please, show some forbearance for the best efforts of a desperate man. This is Belanger's last shot so he's stuffed the old muzzle-loading cannon full of nails, rocks, old coins, any other scraps he can get, and he's blasted it off in the direction of every potential opponent. He's hoping that something, anything, sticks. Sadly, he may as well have loaded it with Cotton balls and marshmallows for all the good it will do the Volks. Carol blew up any chance they had over a year ago. All that's left is the inquest.
I was spot on. As far as I can tell from my review today everything that Belanger has ever argued in respect to his claims that CERI ministers can ignore all laws with impunity is fully documented in the Volk's court file. Belanger found some enthusiastic suckers who were willing to go for broke and he used the opportunity to load every argument he had into the court proceedings. So the Volk's ignominious defeat is also a defeat of everything Belanger touts to the world, the foundation of his entire life.

ArthurWankspittle

In the event of nonpayment in full of all unauthorized use fees by the User within ten (10) days of receipt of such invoice, the User shall be deemed to be in Default and:

a. all of the User’s property and interests generally or specifically pledged herein as collateral by the User, as set forth in paragraphs (1) and (2) above, immediately becomes subject to disposition by the Secured Party;....
NSFW/Keyboard warning - I specifically pledge herein as collateral all my solid and semi-solid bodily excretions. Please make arrangements to collect or do I have to send them to you?
Burnaby49 wrote:I just had an idea! I'll fight fire with fire and have Raketti copyright my name with a $500,000,000 penalty for each use. When they take me to court I'll be a billionaire!
Yes it always struck me that if I copyright my name an opponent is going to have an expensive time issuing me with a summons, court papers, etc.